Accidental Marriage

By hayaat_17

The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in... More

copyright
character asthethic
Family tree
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Author
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 48

94K 4.1K 1.2K
By hayaat_17

Some of you thought I was rude when I asked you to leave this book....... believe me I was not rude ....... i was sad and hurt' after seeing some of the comments that reason i wrote that but if you guy's find me rude then forgive me and i AM sorry.

I tried to update that next chapter on that night as i promised but I haven't been able to because my health was not well and please understand that if author could not update as she had said, then there must be a reason behind it even i had informed on the message board that I would not be able to to update at night.

I also want to say that i am receiving more love and appreciation than I ever thought.

I request please don't copy my work it took a lot of effort to write.

When my book copy was found first time and it was reported by my readers.. that' time Wattpad sent a notice that as a original owner of this book i can file DMCA against the person who copied my work (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) but that time i didn't take action as that book was already removed but if again i found someone copying my story plot....... i am going to file DMCA so please i request don't copy my work as i don't want to file DMCA against you also i don't want hurt anyone's feelings...so please i request don't make me do that.

Leave all these my dear readers now you guy's can enjoy the chapter also I love you all 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。❤️................

" aapse bhi haseen aapki ye aadein
Aapke bina hum kaise jeeye?"

••••••••••••••••

Abeer' pov

Why.......WAIT?.........did she know?........that we are married?............, i asked her in shock and immediately got up from her.

She also gets up and without looking at me she immediately takes the dupatta that i kept next to her.

Hmm......she know that we love each other but not that we are married..........., she said while keeping that dupatta around her neck.

Ooo......., that's all could say that and nodded.

But how?........., i asked while without making eye contact with me she tugged her hair strands behind her ear.

I don't know......dadi said she saw us at Diwali puja when ........you were putting the dupatta on my head..... and also that she was suspicion on us since diwali night.......i think she was noticing us and got suspicious........, she said and started collecting her long hair in her hand's and then started making it into a bun.

hmm yes.. dadi must have found out ...... AAP mujhe jo chupke chupke humesha dekha karti h uski wajah se..........., I said teasingly and started running my fingers in my hair.

Huh....only me?..........you didn't watch me secretly?........, she asked looking at me then started removed the comforter around herself.

Nahi... mein aapko chupke chupke thodi.... mei to aapko Nazar bhar ke dekhta hu............, I said with a smirk and took my hands near her hair bun and opened it.

You look even more beautiful with open hair............, i said and slowly touched her earlobe with my fingers then caressed a little .

She didn't look at me even once, just kept her eyelashes lowered while i just saw her inhaling a deep breaths.

She doesn't even know this shyness of hers want me to love her more.........
I thought looking her blushing cheeks and lowered eyelashes.

Why aren't you looking at me?  ..........., i asked her while sliding my index finger from her earlobe to her jaw line.

I ...hav_e to go......., She said shyly and on hearing this i bend towards her.

Seeing me coming closer to herself, she started lean back and her back got touch with the head rest.

Is anyone feeling shy?............, I asked looking at her then kissed her forehead.

she placed her hand on my chest and then looked at me with her blushing eyelashes.

Nahi ..........,she said while shaking her head no while putting her hand on chest.

she pushed me a little and immediately stood up from the bed and at that same moment i held her hand and stopped her.

Abhi to aap jaa rahi h .......par wapas aapko yehi aana h ....... mere pass..........., I said with a wink and removed her hand from my grip.

She just blushed and took a step or two forward from the bed then turned towards me.

Dekhenge........., she said with shy smile on her face then started walking towards the door.

Option nahi h aapke pass............., I said and Chuckled.

Sunein......., she said while standing near the door and like always fisting with her end of dupatta.

Jii Biwi........., i said looking at her and removing the comforter from my body.

Even though we got married accidentally but...... you're not an option.... you're my choice............, she said looking at me with a beautiful smile and making eye contact with me and then took a long pause.

Intezar Kiya h meine aapka...... aur karna chahti thi esliye Kiya h ........, she said breaking our eye contact, lowering her eyelashes in shyness and without waiting for my response she immediately run away from the room.

(I have waited for you...and my heart wanted... that's why I did it)

I accidentally found the most precious thing of my life.........., I thought while looking towards the direction from where she had run away.

I thanked all Gods for sending her into my life and then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Author

Chandni, who came out of Abeer's room, immediately started correcting her dupatta around herself and was walking towards her room while taking long strands when she met Ahana on the way.

Chandni.........., ahana called her while chandni becomes stiff and nervously stood in front of her.

Hmm.........., chandni hummed in response while looking at her.

Where are you coming here from?.........and why are you looking so nervous? ..........and what happened to your cheeks, why are they so red? ....are you having fever?.............., ahana asks in one go and touches chandni's forehead to see if she has fever.

I didn't feel like being in room.....so I was just having walk here......and nothing happened to me.................., chandni said nervously and rubbed her own cheeks gently.

Bestie... take of yourself.......I don't think you're well........., ahana said while chandni nervously started playing with her bangles.

No ..no ..I am fine.........., she said while fumbling with her words.

I hope you're actually fine ............, Ahana asked looking at her in worried tone.

Believe me ...i am more then fine..... and now i going to take shower ............, Chandni said looking at Ahana with a smile. 

Okay........, Ahana said and nodded.

Chandni immediately goes to her room and closes the door of her room from behind and takes a deep breath.

I have started lying a lot .........., chandni uttered while touching her forehead.

Chandni pov

I closed my eyes for a second then started going towards my wardrobe.

When I took the next step to go towards the wardrobe, my toes accidentally got twisted and something pricked me which caused me a little pain.

I looked the fingers of my toes and noticed that i am still wearing toe rings.

Hey Mata Rani.....i am still wearing toe rings ....thank God no one saw it.........., i muttered looking at the toe rings and immediately goes towards the bed and sits on it.

I looks carefully at the toe rings and touches them.

I can't hide them like other wedding symbols ......but i don't want to remove this toe rings ....he just made me wear it yesterday ....but i also know this....i can't wear it until we tell everyone that we are married.................., I uttered looking at the toe ring which was made of silver.

I felt silent for few seconds looking the toe rings and started moving it in a circular motion around my toe finger.

Let me wear this today ........., i thought and sighed.

I got up from the bed and started going towards my wardrobe and opened it.

I should wear something that won't let anyone see my toe rings.........., i thought and immediately started searching for that perfect dress.

After that I took a beautiful red suit paired with simple red plazo and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

( Chandni dress )

After freshening up, wearing my dress, I came out of the bathroom.

I went to my vanity and stood in front of the mirror and after combing my hair, I hid all my marks with concealer which he gave me last night .

After getting ready, i came out of my room and started going towards the stairs,i must have descended 4-5 stairs when I heard his voice.

Biwi..........., he called me while i stopped in track.

I looked at him and then looked around to confirm that no one else had heard him.

After confirming that no one has heard him, I breathe a sigh of relief and looked at him who's standing infront of me in his office attire.

you didn't waited for me ..........., he said while closing his wrist watch properly and then looked at me.

Uhm..I thought you are already downstairs............., I said and immediately looked away other side and then went down one more staircase.

I don't why but after last night it is becoming very difficult to make eye contact with him.

Okay...but let's go together now............, He said while i just went down one more staircase at that very moment he held my red bangles clad hand and i noticed that because of this some of my bangles got broken.

Aapne phir se?............, i said and glared at him who was looking at me in shock and immediately let go of my hand.

Believe me Red, i really don't have a problem with your red bangles,i think these bangles were not made of good material.............., He said in one breath in an apologetic tone.

No... I know you have problem with my bangles......, I said in a sad tone while looking at him and touched my bangles.

I really don't have any problems.... sachi biwi.....okay...... Today i will buy you a lot of red ban.................., he was saying something and becomes silent immediately when he hears Adi's voice who is coming down the stairs while singing a song in loud voice.

Saajan tumse pyar ki ladai mei Tut gayi chudiya Kalayi mei kala..........., Adi was singing when his loud voice silenced adi and he just silently stood in front of him.

ADI....stop singing this song........., He said in a strict voice while shooting him glare.

I can't even sing now ?......uhh......., Adi said first looking at him and then at me.

You can but ...I don't want to hear this song right now ........., He said in strict voice while looking at Adi and at the time Adi came and stood in front of me.

I just kept silently looking at these two brothers while Adi murmurs something due to which a smile appears on my face.

Uhhhh ... bhai mei konsa ye gaana aapke liye gaa raha tha............, Adi murmurs in slow voice which he probably can't able to hear.

WHAT?..........,he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Diii....you come with me...... bhai is angry at this time …........, Adi says and immediately holds my hand.

Both of us had just descended a couple of stairs when I looked back at him who's still standing at the same place.

I just smiled looking at him and then went downstairs with Adi.

As soon as we came down from the stairs, Adi stopped there and looked at me.

Why did we stop here?..........., I asked him.

Wait di .... you will know...why........, Adi said with smile and i know the smile he gave me was full of mischievous.

After waiting for a few seconds, i saw he also came down and stood in front of both of us.

What are you two doing here?............, he asked looking at both of us.

Bhai....I want to reach the dining table first.........., Adi said with smile and then slightly pushes me towards Mr rathore and he immediately caught me in his arm's.

Toh Chandni di....aap Bhai ke sath aaye.........., Adi said while laughing loudly and ran away from there.

I immediately stood properly on my feet and separated myself from him.

He always do this..........., I just complained while looking in the direction where Adi had run away.

I think he wants you to be with me ........., he said while tugging my hair strands behind my ear.

Jii?..........., I asked in confusion and looked around to confirm that no one was watching us.

he wants you to be his sister-in-law................., He said and i immediately looked at him in shock.

Does he know about us?........., I asked while fisting my fingers.

I don't think so ......If he knew, he would have come and asked me immediately...........so don't worry ............., he said and then caressed my hair while i just looked at him and nodded.

Author

Chandni and Abeer were walking together at some distance and were heading towards the dining room when chandni stops and looks at him

Sunein............, Chandni said while abeer just nodded looking at her.

Mandir chalenge?........, Chandni said and points towards the puja room of the house.

Hm... chalein biwi........, Abeer said with a smile and then both of them went to the puja room.

Chandni was about to grab the end of dupatta to put it on her head when Abeer held the end of her dupatta then put on her head.

Chandni smiles looking at him and then started lighting the diya while Abeer just standing there keeps watching her silently.

Chandni lights the diya and then both of them close their eyes and start praying.

Mata Rani please never separate me from him........and from this family......., Chandni prayed in her mind with her eyes still closed.

Never separate me from my red ..please make her mine in every birth........and may my whole family always be safe and happy .........., Abeer also prayed in her mind with his eyes closed.

After praying, Abeer looks towards Chandni who's praying and after few seconds chandni opens her eyes, looked towards abeer and finds him already looking at her.

What did you ask for?..........., Abeer immediately asks when Chandni looks at him.

Aapne kya maanga?........,chandni also asks him the same question.

Nothing.....bas dadi, dadu Maa,dad, choti maa, chote paa, Meri behne,mera chota bhai.........AAp aur humare hone wale 9,10 bache humesha Khush rahe..................., Abeer says this and hearing the last line, Chandni's eyes go wide and she looks at him in shock.

Pagal hogye h AAP........., Chandni says and immediately takes a step back.

Haa.... aapke pyar mei.........., Abeer says and pulls her in his arm's.

we are in the temple..........., chandni says in shock and immediately starts removing herself out of his arm's while keeps looking around.

Phir bahar chalein?............, Abeer asked teasingly and bit his lips while at same time both of them heard the sound of someone footsteps approaching towards them and they immediately stood away from each other.

Abeer' Chandni..........., dadi said looking at both of them who are currently looking here and there nervously.

Jii dadi......., Abeer said while chandni just stood infront of her silently.

Chandni is everything fine?........ab to aapse koi naraz nahi?........., Dadi said teasingly while looking at both of them and on hearing this, Abeer touches the back of his neck nervously while chandni shakes her head in the no.

(Now no one is angry with you, right?)

Someone used to say that this thing like love and affection is not for me.......... i will never love anyone ..........., dadi said in teasing voice while looking at abeer.

Kisi se pyar karne ka irada nahi tha mera.........par ye mil Gayi aur pyar ho gaya............., Abeer said and holds one of chandni's hands in his.

( I had no intention of loving anyone...but I met her and fell in love.)

When Abeer holds Chandni's hand, she gets startled then looks at his dadi nervously for a second who's smiling and immediately starts freeing herself from his grip.

But when Abeer does not let go of her hand, she dug her face down while blushing and starts looking at her own feet.

So..condition of the both side is same.........., Grandmother says looking at both of them with smile.

Abeer hummed in response with smile and pulls chandni slightly towards himself.

Chandni closes her eyes in embarrassment for a second and bites her lips.

I thought that...I would have to wait a few more years for your marriage........... but now everything is good........,  dadi again teased them and also remembering Abeer old responses in which he always used to say no to marriage alliances.

I know i have made you wait a bit, but you know now you should thank me ...look at what a lovely daughter-in-law I have found for you.........., abeer said looking at Chandni who's silently listening to both of them and is just blushing and then his dadi.

Why should I thank you?.........I myself have liked Chandni for you and even if you had not love Chandni.....I would have forcefully got you married to Chandni............., dadi said looking at Abeer and shrugged.

Aur kitni baar jabardasti shadi hogi hamari?..........., Abeer murmured softly under his breath while looking at chandni.

did you said something Abeer?............., dadi asked and chandni who's has heard what Abeer had said, she immediately shakes her head no.

He didn't said anything ..dadi.............., chandni said while playing with her end of dupatta and nervously smiled looking at her.

Abeer, when are you going to tell everyone about Chandni and yourself? .............., dadi asked looking at both them.

When maa and dad come back home dadi.............., Abeer says with a smile.

After few minutes, all three of them went to the dining room and sit on their chairs. 

Everyone was having breakfast at the dining table except Abeer's chote paa who had gone to office and Dadu who was in his room.

Riwa Di has not returned?..............., Aditi asks her choti maa.

She didn't said anything else.....she just said she would come after a week.......... , choti maa said while having her breakfast.

So that's why vibe at home seemed positive today... because Riva di isn't here..........., Ahana uttered slowly while Adi and Aditi who are sitting next to her, start smiling on hearing this.

Everything was quiet for a few minutes when as usual the younger Rathore siblings start fighting and teasing each other.

Stop three of you..and eat your breakfast in silence ............, Abeer said in a strict voice looking at his siblings who immediately felt silent after hearing his loud voice.

bhai adi always tease us........., both his sisters complain about him.

Abeer' sighs and he puts his spoon on the plate.

He first looks at his sisters and then at Adi who has started becoming more mischievous since last few days.

Adi what do you want to become in the future?..........., Abeer asks looking at Adi who is just stuffing his breakfast in his mouth as if it will disappear from there.

I want to become like you Bhai... a great business man.........,Adi said while chewing his food.

Really?.........., Abeer asks looking at him and Adi just nods.

Then today you are coming with me to the office............, Abeer' and on hearing this, everyone's attention goes towards Abeer.

Hahaha.........bhai...bas mujhe Abhi khayal aaya ki ..... I should become a doctor, engineer or maybe politician ....toh sorry' mei aapke sath nahi aa sakta..............., Adi said with a fake smile and seeing Abeer's serious face he gulped.

On hearing this all the family members start laughing.

I'm not listening to any excuses .......Choti maa ......today Adi is going to office with me ........, Abeer says looking at his choti ma and then Adi.

Take him .... at least there will be some peace at home.........., choti maa said looking at them and everyone starts laughing.

MAA....... Bhai please i do not want to go ........., Adi whined while Abeer just ignored it.

No discussion adi...I want you in the living room after 10 minute in the office attire............, abeer said and gets up from his chair.

BHAI.............., Adi says in a plain tone but without paying attention to him Abeer walks away from there.

All the family members start laughing after seeing Adi's condition and Adi reluctantly goes to his room to get ready for office.

Chandni is walking alone through the dining room towards the living room when someone holds her hand and takes her to the side of the corridors.

Chandni gets shocked because of this and looked at him who's smiling looking at her.

I am going to office.............., Abeer said and traced her nose with his index finger.

Jiiiii............, chandni said and just nods.

Red .....I am your husband... and I am going to office............, Abeer said looking at chandni and again tried to make her understand what he really want to say.

Hmm ...i know............, chandni softly said still without understanding his word's.

Uhm ...i want to say that I am going to office so...you should kiss my forehead or my cheeks....or maybe on my lips before I go to office ............., Abeer said taking a step towards her.

Chandni dugged her face down while biting her lips in shyness and immediately take a step back.

Red .....kiss me..........., abeer said in gentle voice and lifts her face by placing a finger on his chin.

Abeer bends to her face level while chandni just looked at him with blushing cheeks at the same they heard adi voice.

Bhai........., adi called while chandni got startled and jumps a little at her place.

She immediately then takes a step back while they again heard adi voice.

Jaayein.........., chandni said in soft voice while abeer Just hummed in response.

Abir turns and is about to take a step forward when chandni stops him by holding him and then stands in front of him shyly.

Hmmm?.........., Abeer looked at her in confusion.

Chandni stood on her toes and pulled holding him by the collar of his shirt to her level and before abeer could understood she kissed him on his cheeks and run away from there while giggling.

Abeer' smiled while seeing her  running away from there and touches her cheeks where she had kissed.

Abeer adjusted his shirt collar and after that' he went to office with Adi.

They both reach office everyone starts wishing good morning to both of them while they both brother nodded and then headed to Abeer office.

In afternoon, there was a meeting in the office in which Abeer take Adi with him while all the Adi kept looking here and there.

And whenever Abeer would look at him, Adi would behave as if he was paying all his attention to trying to understand what was discussed in that meeting.

After the meeting is over, Abeer goes to his office and adi went with Vikrant to see other departments of the office.

Abeer' pov

As soon as I reach my office, I take off my suit and hang it on the chair and fold the sleeves of my shirt till my elbows.

Then I start checking some office files and after few times i decide to call Red and to check what she would be doing.

I called her and after two or three rings she received my call and i heard her soft voice.

Jii?.........., she said while i just rested my back on the chair properly.

What are you doing?.........., i asked her.

Studying ..........., she said after few seconds of silence.

I thought you were missing me..........., i said while she again felt silent for seconds.

You... you don't have any work in the office?............., she said while i just chuckled listening her.

Biwi aapse baat karne ke liye waqt se waqt lekar rakha h meine ........., I said and heard her taking deep breath.

Aap lafzon se khelne nahi Lage h ?............., she asked while i just smiled hearing this.

Effect of having shayer wi........., I was about to complete my words when i heard Adi's voice and saw him coming inside the office followed by vikrant.

Bhai........, Adi said and sits on the chair placed in front of the desk.

Why have you come here?..........., I said and without disconnecting the phone, I took the phone away from my ear.

Mei Kahan aa raha thaa Bhai..., you are the one who brought me here ............, adi complained looking at him and folded his hand's infront of the chest.

Author

Bhai are you talking to someone on call?.........., Adi asks, looking at the Abeer phone and on hearing this, chandni immediately disconnects the call.

No one ......., Abeer said looking at adi and then his phone and saw that the call has been disconnected and then he places the phone on the desk.

Bhai ....I'm tired and hungry too .... please..take me out to eat something.........., adi requested him.

Aisa kyaa Kiya ki aap thak gaye?..........., Abeer asked looking at him while at the same time he heard vikrant voice.

Sir, I am also tired of running after adi sir from the morning..............., vikrant said and both brothers look at him due to which vikrant immediately becomes silent.

Uhhhh....I got tired of getting selfies taken with everyone.........you know there were so many fans of mine in the office..........., Adi said with a proud smile and on hearing this abeer glared him due to which adi immediately felt silent.

It's my fault that I brought you with me ................., Abeer said while listening this adi scrunched his nose.

Abir stands up from the chair after seeing Adi's sad and tired face.

let's go .........., Abeer said looking at him and doing his sleeves properly.

Kahan Bhai?........., adi asked with smile.

to eat something..........., Abeer said while wearing his blazer then corrected the collars of his shirt.

Adi immediately gets up from the chair and both of them are about to leave his office when Abeer looks at Vikrant.

your salary will increase .. Vikrant......., Abir' said and then both the brothers leave the office.

After fulfilling Adi's wish, both of them were going towards home when Adi spoke.

Bhai ......Should we pick up both of our sisters from college ?..........., adi said while Abeer nodded.

Both of them reach near their college gate and Abeer was about to call  them to ask where they are when he heard Adi's loud voice and he looks towards his brother.

Bhai.... Ahana di aditi di ..Ruhaan Bhai and Abhi Bhai .........all four of them there .........., adi said pointing towards that direction.

At that time Abeer sees Ruhaan hugging Ahana and Abhi hugs Aditi seeing this abeer angrily gets out of the car and goes towards them while Adi follows him.

Ahana.. Aditi......, Abeer said in dominating voice while standing infront of them.

As soon as they hear Abeer's voice, all four of them get scared and stand away from each other and look in the direction from where the voice comes.

Abeer' humari baat sun..........., his best' friends try to say when Abeer voice stopped them.

Follow me ahana aditi............, Abeer said looking at his sisters.

Bhai.........., Both of them look at Abeer and say with fear.

I said follow me............, Abeer says and his sister silently follows him.

His best' friends tired to stop him but Abeer ignores both of them and sits in the car and his siblings also and the Rathore's siblings heading towards home.

Everyone remains quiet the whole way and as soon as they reach home, Abeer goes inside without saying anything and his siblings follow him.

Bhai..humari baat suniye........, they both said as they all reach the living room.

Chandni who was sitting in the living room couch and waiting for them all alone as choti maa and chote paa have gone to a friend's house and dadi and dadi was in their room.

She stood up from the couch and silently looked at them and realizes that something is wrong.

Bhai please humari baat suniye............, his sister's again requested while Abeer stops in track.

If both of them come... send them to dad's office.........., Abeer said and leaves without listening to his sisters.

What happened?........, Chandni said in a worried tone while looking at both of them then adi.

Bhai got to know about us chandni........, they both said and sit on the couch silently.

Chandni, who had come to know about this a few days ago, goes and sits near both of them and Adi too sit beside them.

Don't worry.....Everything will be fine........, Chandni and Adi try to console both of them.

Chandni and Adi tried to make them understand for few minutes that everything going to fine but both of them remained worried about what's going to happen next.

Seeing both of them upset, chandni decided of talking to Abeer and she makes an excuse and went there where he was.

chandni goes inside the office and saw abeer standing near the desk while back facing her and touching his forehead.

Hearing the sound of chandni's bangles and anklets, Abeer immediately turns towards her and stands in front of her.

Chandni was about to say something when Abeer hugged her and chandni becomes completely silent.

No one says anything for few minutes while chandni inhaled a deep breath when he hides his face in her neck.

It feels so good to have you in my arms............., Abeer murmurs near chandni's neck.

Uhm ..Ahana Aditi......they both are worried......... please don't sc............, Chandni was about to complete her sentence when Abeer removed his face from her neck and looked at her, and she immediately fell silent without completing her sentence.

Don't worry Red......if I hadn't fallen in love with you, I might have going to handled this situation very differently............Because that old one abeer did not know anything about love but this Abeer is different…this Abeer is in love..............., Abeer said looking at chandni while still keeps holding her in his arms but at that time both of them hear the sound of someone footsteps approaching towards them and immediately separated from each other.

Both of them stand at a distance and at that moment Abeer siblings and his best friends enter the office room.

Due to different situations, no one notices the presence of Chandni in the room.

Abeer' ......, his best friends called him as they entered the office room.

Why did you all hide this thing from me?............., Abeer asked looking four of them while removing the gun from the desk drawer then put it on the desk.

Everyone gets scared after seeing this and Ahana Aditi immediately goes and stands near ruhan and Abhi and held there respective partners hand's.

Bhai please.........., Both his sisters requested looking at him.

Abeer' i really love Ahana and not from today but from a long time ........ please accept this........., ruhan requested while holding Ahana hand.

Abeer mera haal bhi same h ..... please accept us.........., abhi also requested while holding aditi hands.

Why didn't you tell me when few months ago I asked a names of your girlfriend  ................, Abeer asked looking at them.

Bhai it's our fault we are asked them to not tell anyone about us ............, His sisters said in a low voice while looking at Abeer.

Bhai please.... accept us....... ,Both of his sister's said in teary voice and stood in front of Abeer.

Seeing tears in the eyes of his sisters, Abeer hugs both of them and kisses their heads.

Don't cry ....rabby aloo.......I was already accepted this.....because my best friends are perfect for both of you....... and you both are perfect for these dumb best friends of mine........., Abeer said while patting there head's.

Listening to this Ruhan and abhi also hugged Abeer while Chandni and Adi starts smiling after seeing this.

They all tell everything to Abeer and then as per Adi's idea, they all went together to celebrate on the terrace.

They all have dinner there and celebrate and after that everyone starts going down except Abeer.

Chandni, who was going down with everyone, saw that the Abeer was standing near the railing of the terrace and was looking at the sky.

Chandni excused herself and went back to the terrace and she finds Abeer still standing there at the same place and with slow steps she goes and stands next to him.

Uhm..... AAp yahan kyu Khade h?............, chandni asked looking at him.

(Why are you standing here?)

I was waiting for you ......., Abeer said and looked at her.

Why were you waiting for me? .....I was with you since then ............, chandni said softly looking at him and then start looking at the stars.

Your full attention was on everyone but not on me....... now' i want to spend some alone time' with you .............., Abeer said and he goes and sits on the mattress which is spread on the floor.

It's not like this............, chandni said gentle voice went towards him.

Give your time to your husband............, Abeer said and patt the place next to him and asks with his eyes for the chandni to sit there.

But ....., Chandni said while Abeer tug her hands.

Please........., Abeer requested while looking at him with soft gaze and chandni agrees as soon as she hears his request and sits next to him.

Chandni sits next to him while he smiles seeing this and immediately places his head on her lap.

Someone will see us........., chandni immediately said looking at abeer while tugging her hair's strands behind the ear.

Everyone went downstairs.........., abeer says with a smile and touches the tip of her nose with his index finger.

But what if........, Chandni tries to say something but at that moment Abeer nuzzled his face into her belly while chandni got stiff .

Mr ....Rath_ore........, chandni called him and bit her lips.

It's Abeer..... Red ........, Abeer said looking at her.

Now you will have to start calling me by my name......i know it will take some time... but you have to start to call me by my name.......Because your calling me Mr Rathore' seems too formal. ...., Abeer said with smile while chandni just nodded.

How was your day?.............., Abeer asked playing with her red bangles.

Online classes...notes..dadi and sunita aunty......... and today was a very quiet day because there was no one at home and also adi went with you so there was peace in the house............, chandni said with slight smile on her face.

Without meeting his eyes and with courage she start running her fingers through his hairs.

But it was not like this in the office...there was no peace even for a minute.........., Abeer said while remembering whatever happened in the office since morning.

Did Adi do something?.............., Chandni asked while Abeer kept tracing her bangles at the same time they heard loud voice.

BHAI..DII............., Adi said as soon as they hear Adi's voice both of them frozen at there place.

Did he saw us?..........., Abeer asked to confirm that' whether adi is present there or not.

Chandni nods looking at Abeer while Abeer hides his face with Chandni's dupatta and at the same time they again adi voice.

As soon as Chandni hears Adi's voice again, she immediately push Abeer and stood.

Girl, who pushes her hus......., Abeer said while standing up and was about to complete his sentence when chandni immediately placed her hand on his mouth.

Haww..........., Adi said and looked at both them with widened eyes.

Hearing such a dramatic voice from adi and seeing his shocked face, chandni immediately removes her hand from Abeer's face.

AAP dono?........So there's really something something was going on here........, Adi said looking at chandni then towards Abeer.

Chandni hides behind Abeer as soon as she hears Adi's words and Adi starts trying to see Chandni who's standing behind Abeer.

Seeing his brother and his wife who's playing hide and seek Abeer sighed.

Abeer holds both of their hands and makes them stand in front of each other.

Now you both can see each other comfortably .............., Abeer' said with smile.

After that, Abeer takes two-three steps back and puts both his hands in the pockets of his pants and standing there he starts looking at both of them silently.

Dii...aap aur Bhai?............, Adi asks looking towards Chandni and is still in shock. 

Don't look at me like that.......otherwise I will not do your college assignments............, chandni said and she places both her hands in front of Adi face.

What?....do you do his assignments?............., Abeer asked looking at both them.

Di you forgot to say ...help ...tell Bhai that you only help me in my college assignments.........., adi said with pleading eye's and hided behind chandni.

i just help.... help him ........., chandni said looking at Abeer nervously.

Don't lie and step aside, biwi! ............., Abeer' said and chandni gets shocked on hearing this as Abeer addressed her biwi infront of the adi.

Biwi?..... kisiki Biwi?....konsi biwi?.....Chandni di is not married yet, bhai.............., adi look over chandni's shoulder and asked loudly.

Keep quiet........, Abeer said hearing Adi's loud voice, then takes chandni and Adi together to chandni's room.

Abeer places a chair in front of chandni's bed and asks Adi to sit on it and then himself sits on the bed in front of him.

Chandni who stands there near the bed silently, Abeer extends his hand towards her and smiles lightly at her.

Chandni holds Abeer's hand and then sits on the bed next to Abeer, while Adi keeps watching all this with open mouth in shock.

We both are married..........., Abeer said looking at Adi who is still looking at both of them in shock.

Majak nahi karein Bhai..........., adi said and laughed.

Abeer turns towards Chandni and tried to removes chandni's wedding chain which was hidden by the dupatta to show him and again dramatic voice is heard.

Haww Bhai....your younger brother is here in front of you.............., adi said dramatically.

She is my Wife.......adi........, Abeer said and shows the mangalsutra to adi which was present around chandni's neck.

Wait....What?........ chandni dii is your wife?.........., adi asked them in shock while Abeer hummed in response.

You both are married?........., adi again asked looking at them and they both nodded.

AAP dono ne bhaag ke shadi kar Li?......now chandni di is pregnant.... that's why you're telling me this?..........., ADI said in one breath while they both just felt silent and looked at him shock because of his assumption.

Adhi immediately stands up from the chair when both of them do not say anything and then again continues.

Bhai pack your bags......dadu is going to throw you out of the house........., adi said while hearing this chandni immediately tightened her grip around Abeer hand in fear.

Don't worry.... Nothing's like that is going to happen...I'll take care of everything............, Abeer said looking at her with smile and caressed her hand's with his thumb.

And adi sit down quietly .........., Abeer said looking at his brother.

Is ....di is pregnant too?........., adi asked looking both of them.

ADI..i am not pregnant..........., chandni said looking at him in shock.

but you should be dii......kitna acha hoga na phir mei Ghar mei Sabse chota nahi honga ............, Adi said innocently and on hearing this, Abeer laughs loudly and chandni just looks at both the brothers in shock.

Aap .... aap Dono Bhai pagal h ......., Chandni saud and immediately stood up from the bed.

Abir smiles looking at Chandni and then pulls her and chandni sits back in her place.

Aap Dono ne sach mei bhaag ke shadi kar Li?........., adi asked looking at them.

No ...but we both have been married for about three years..........., Abeer said looking at him with smile and after that' he explains everything to Adi how they both get married.

I wish I also get married accidentally... like you both..........., adi said with smile and clapped.

Don't say adi...sometimes what we say comes true in future..........., chandni immediately said looking at him.

But how much fun would it be to get married suddenly?...........Everything will be so fun and magical and strange........, adi said looking at them.

Adi... it's was magical but also there was pain ... waiting..........., Abeer said looking at Adi and then looking at Chandni.

God my bhai is married ... with chandni dii.........., Adi said and hugged both of them then kisses Abeer's cheeks in excitement.

ADI........, Abeer said while adi just faked smiled and released them from hug.

Bhai.. wo thoda Jayda excited tha .... esliye.........., adi said nervously looking at Abeer while chandni just smiled.

Now go to your room and sleep .........., Abeer said and adi immediately run away from there.

I will come right away ........., he said while chandni just nodded.

Abeer goes out of the room while Chandni went towards her wardrobe and take a night clothes from it then she went to the bathroom to change.

Chandni pov

I came out of the bathroom after changing into my night dress and finds him sitting on the edge of the bed.

He looks at me while just feel his gaze on me, I just stood in my place and nervously tugged my hairs strands behind my ear.

Let's go to our room?..........., he said while standing up from bed and coming towards me.

He came and stood in front of me and  took one of my hands in his while i just looked at him.

Chalein biwi.........., He said in a soft voice while i just nodded and blinked my eye's in response.

We both went to his room and he didn't left my hand even once during that time.

I'll change and come back..........., he said looking at me then he lets go of my hand.

I nod without making eye contact with him at the same moment he put his hand around my waist and pulled me towards him and my front body pressed against his hard chest.

I inhaled a deep breath and clutched his collar in my fist when he placed one of his hands on my chin and lifted my face up.

I raised my blushing eyelashes and looked into his brown eyes.

Wait for me..........., he says while kissing my cheeks for a second then he pulled me away from himself and went to the bathroom.

I just stood quietly at my place and then touched both my cheeks to reduce the heat that I was feeling at the moment.

After few minutes i just closed my eyes and slowly start walking towards the bed.

I sat on the bed and covered myself lightly with the comforter and then rested my back on the headrest.

I was looking around his room when my eyes fell on the photo frame on the night stand.

I picked that photo frame in my hand and smiled.

he changed the picture...now...I am here too .....,I thought and smiled while touching the frame of the photo in which he put the Diwali photo which Adi had taken of the entire family together forcefully after the puja.

At that very moment I heard the sound of the shower turning off and immediately I placed the photo frame where it was and lay down on the bed after removing my dupatta, covering myself fully with the comforter.

After some time i heard the bathroom door opening, i secretly watched him from inside the comforter as he came out of the bathroom while buttoning his shirt buttons then started running his hands through his hair.

He turns off the lights and then goes to his side of the bed.

He lies down on the bed and slips under the comforter while i took a deep breath to calm myself down.

After few seconds of silence i felt him was shifting behind me and his broad chest touched my back, I immediately closed my eyes.

Red..have you slept?............, He whispered in my ears then kissed back of my ear.

Haa........na_hi........., i said and immediately closed my eyes in embarassment and heard him chuckle.

How adorable you are Red ..........., He said smilingly and on hearing this a silent smile formed on my face.

I am going to back hug you........ okay?......,he whispered in my ears and i just nodded.

If you say so......., he said teasingly and  back hugged me.

Why do he always do this?.........first he himself asks and when I say yes then he say ......if you say so.....like i was the one who asked him....... to kiss me....to back hug me..........., i thought but my trace broke when i felt him touching the string of suit on my back.

Red........, he whispered while i just shivered when he kissed my back.

I am feeling very sleepy.........we should sleep......soo jaayein a.........., i tried to complete my sentence but my word's got died when he pulled the string of my kurti in back and the knot got opened.

How?.....the night is still young.....also you're in my arm's..............., he whispered on neck and then softly placed his lips there.

I inhaled a deep breath and bit my lips to control my moans when i felt him sliding his hand inside my kurti.

"Chuna h tumko deewane dil ne ise na tadpao
Jawan mausam guzar na jaaye kareeb aa jauo "

•••••••••••••••••

Bye byeee ❤️
Your writer
AN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 70.5K 43
BRIDE SERIES BOOK 1 Let's join the journey Of Rajveer and Advika💕 What this accidental arrianged marriage brings for them.. Will love bloom between...
778K 59.8K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
102K 3.9K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
154K 13.7K 29
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...