Writer's Declassified Writing...

By Alligator_loki

Ever feel like giving up on your story? It happens to the best of us . Whether its fanfition, short stories... More

Author's Note
Types of Writer's Block: Idea bombs
Types of Writer's Block: Getting Started
Types of Writer's Block: Lack of Confidence
Type of Writer's Block : Stuck on a scene
Conclusion

Types of Writer's Block: No Plot Bunnies

43 4 0
By Alligator_loki

No Plot Bunnies:

No plot bunnies (ideas), is when you literally can't come up with anything to write.
It happens to a lot of us. It's not permanent , and this goes away eventually.

How to deal with it?
First , you have to acknowledge what is causing the block.
One of the main reasons for it is stress, or feeling lack of confidence in your writing. All you have to do is take some time to remember that : YOU LIKE WRITING. You're doing this for you , because its something you enjoy. Don't worry about pleasing others . The wording for your story will never be perfect at first . Thats what editing and rewrites are for ( after you get the basic story down).
Take a walk, relax, and remember how fun it is when you let your ideas flow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
22.5K 543 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.