MY APPA BTS FF

By lovelyKp7

Jeon Jungkook got married with his girlfriend yuqi and 2 years later they welcomed their little princess to t... More

Part - 1
part - 2
part - 3
part - 4
part - 5:1/4
part - 5:2/4
part - 5:3/4
announcement
part - 5:4/4
part - 6
part - 7
part - 8:1/3
part - 8:2/3
part - 8:3/3
part - 9
part - 10
part - 11
part - 12
part - 13

INTRODUCTION

738 16 4
By lovelyKp7

Jeon Jungkook
Age - 30
Work - CEO
Relationship - married to yuqi
Children - Aera
He is really protective of his family he doesn't like when someone says something bad about them, specially about his only daughter.

Jeon yuqi
Age - 29
Work - CEO (she was a makeup artist before ,she became the CEO of her own makeup products company)
Relationship - married to Jungkook
Children - Aera
She is sometimes strict with Aera sometimes because she doesn't want her to be spoilt because of her father's love ,but she still can't control herself to melt because of her aegyo.

Jeon Aera
Age - 8
Work - school
She was a premature baby that's why she has breathing problem and uses a inhaler. She loves her family but she sticks with her appa more.

Jeon soobin
Age - 23
Work- University ( helps his brother in his business)
Relationship - None
He is the brother of Jungkook, Jungkook is an role model for soobin soobin wants to be like him because of how hardworking he is, Even if he's working sixteen hours a day, he still never complaints about being tired and always takes out time for his family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.3K 44
It all started with a school project, leading down to intense sexual tension, but she never thought that he would actually start caring for her. TW:...
638K 26.3K 81
Jungkook is in love with a single dad. ➡yoonkook Started: feb 6, 2019 Ended: April 24, 2019
82.7K 3.5K 42
"Flowers never swayed you, never had, never would. They were just a part of nature you had never been bothered about, but today, you simply hated the...
134K 7.9K 44
Hola amigos... This is a TAEKOOK ff book contains: ◾Top kook ◾Bottomtae ◾Indiantaekook ◾Boy kook, girl tae ◾Fluff ◾Little bit angst....and much more ...