Stacys brother (drewxjake tmf)

By tmf_mushroom

a drake story based off the song stacys brother, ART IS NOT MINE! thank you for reading. please vote and comm... More

New school
bathroom hoodie
math hmework.
skipping
clifhangerr
not the reason I'm thinking of love.
slip ups.
Stacy's brotha
the end

sleep over

434 16 79
By tmf_mushroom

After a while Jake still had not replied to Stacy's text. It was friday and he had been walking to lunch. He sat down with Stacy and drew as usual. Stacey had looked at Jake and smiled. He smiled back then Stacey opened her mouth to speak while Jake adjusted in his chair.

“Jake! We should have a sleepover!” Stacey said, happy. She giggled and Jake looked at her older brother. Drew gave Jake a nod. Jake looked at Stacey and crossed his legs. Jake opened his mouth to speak. 

“Yeah sure!” Jake smiled warmly. He still felt awkward about the message but he liked Stacey as a friend. He heard kids around him laughing. He knew what was going to happen as he pitched his nose bridge, and sighed. 

“Yall going for first base finally?” A kid said to them. Jake froze; he didn't know what to say.

“Nah bro he's getting to 3rd!” the school jakes shoulders. Jake got uncomfortable and angry. He shrugged the guy's hand off his shoulder.  

“I dont fucking know you guys!”  Jake said showing the guy off to him.he felt very weird with the people assuming hes just as horney as them. He looked up at the kids as he laughed then walked away talking shit.

“I'm not going to touch your sister okay.” Jake said with a slightly disgusted look. As he sighed loudly being annoyed. He looked at Drew who just ruffled his hair. Jake blushed a little when he did that, smiling up at Drew as he smiled back. 

“Maybe you will.” Stacey said under her breath, blushing. Jake and Drew didn't hear her but heard her say something. They turned their heads. 

“What?” Jake and Drew said in unison. 

“Nothing!” She said her face was red. She quickly coughed trying to cover up her embarrassment. She then started ranting about dolphins. 

Luch ended and Jake had gotten up to throw his tray out so he could start walking to his choir class. He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and turned around seeing drew.

“You asshole.” Jake laughed and giggled.

“Okay sure, I'm an asshole.” Drew dropped Jake off at his choir class and he walked in looking at the class.

“Hi jake!” haily said smiling and greeting jake.

“Woah dude do you have a fever?” Luke asked, seeing how red Jake was.

“Uhm? No, why?” Jake said. Luke went to speak but milly shouted before him.

“You're so red that's why! Ait.. Is it the drew kid that's got you like that?!” she said, raising a brow, which made Jake more red.

“Milly! We Don't know that!” Sean said to milly, shoving her shoulder a bit.

“Exactly!” milly said, pushing sean back.  Xander budded into the cover station with a slight grin. 

“As innertaning as this is, we should get to our spots on the bleachers.” xander said as he walked over. The teacher walked in and greeted them. She had a smile on her face and she had brown hair and the happiest energy that welcomed the class. She was really a break from Mrs spence. 

Choir was over and the gang said goodbye. He sighed and started walking to his next class.

The final bell rang and Jake smiled leaving his last hour class and walking out the double doors of the school. He walked home nervous about this sleepover.

Jake was packing his bag as he got a text from stacey. He checked and it said to get his biology text book for the test that is coming up soon. He sighs and puts it in his bag and walks out the door.

His heart was racing and he didn't know why. He walked and knocked on Stacey's door. She answered with a low cut shirt and pajama shorts.

“Hi jake! Did you bring your bio book?”  Stacey said, letting Jake in.

“Yeah I did.” He smiled and took his shoes off. 

They walked up to her room and pulled their books out. 

“You know our bio teacher kinda looks like a randy marsh.” Jake said as he spaced off.

“Who?” Stacy said confused.

“Oh he's a guy from a tv show.” Jake said, laughing a bit before returning back to the textbook.

“This is so boring gg.” Stacy groaned laying on the floor and Jake just closed his book.

“Glad you agree.” He put his book away and got up to sit on her bed. 

“Ugg my brother is so annoying.” she said, slamming her phone down.

“He keeps texting me!” She turned her phone on silent.

Jake blushed as he thought of drawing but he brushed it off. 

“It's better than him barging in here.” He shrugged as Stacy sat closely next to jake. It made him uncomfortable but he let it be not wanting to seem rude.

“Wait a second I'll be right back!” Stacey said, getting up and leaving the room. Jake heard his phone ding and he picked it up seeing a text from drew.

Drew:

      Meet me outside later tonight you can sneak out through the window while Stacey sleeps.

                                                                                                                                             Jake

                                                                                                                                        Okay…

Jake set down his phone as Stacey walked back into the room. They hung out as Stacy hit on Jake and kissed his cheek making him feel physically ill but he just gently pushed her off.

“No stacey.. Not right now.” He said. Stacey looked annoyed and turned on a tv show.

Jake saw as Stacey fell asleep from the show. Jake looked at the window and swallowed the lump that formed in his throat.

“Do you really want to do thi jake?” he thought  to himself for a brief moment before quietly walking up to the window and opening it. He jumped out into some soft dirt and texted that  he was outside. A moment later Drew hopped out of his window and met Jake by their garden.  

“U-uh.. Why did you tell me to come out here?” Jake looked at the shorter but older kid that stood in front of him.

Jake got his answer pretty quickly  when he felt a pair of soft lips connect to his. His eyes widened but quickly closed as he kissed back gently.

Quickly the lips snagged away as a shocked boy looked up into jakess eyes.

“I'm sorry-” Drew said before getting cut off by being thrown against the wall of their house and a pair of lips connecting to his…

    The birds chirped early in the morning as Jake woke up on the floor next to Stacy's bed. He got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to change out of his super-cool-grown up-awesome Thomas the train pjs.

He looked into the mirror and noticed a spot on his neck… his eyes widened as he remembered what happened the night before. A blush krept on his face through his shock. He quickly changed and then sat on the bathroom floor.

He felt the anxiety kick in as he shook and got weak. A panic attack was coming.

“Everyone is going to think i f*cked stacy..” Was one of his thoughts

“My moms going to be mad when she sees me..” Was another.

“They only way out is if I ki-” his thoughts were cut off by the door swinging open. He saw Drew standing there and he started crying.

“WOah dude what the fuck-” he said but quickly closed the door and sat next to him.

“Hey Jake, why are you crying? What happened is it because of..” He stopped talking and just put his hands on jakes.

Jake lifted his head in shame and pointed to his neck. Drew blushed and whipped away jakes tears with a towel.

“We can hide that.” He said opening a jour and pulling out some concealer. 

Jake smiled and took a deep breath and stopped his tears and drew the liquid to the bruise. 

“Thank you..” He said quietly as Drew kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair.

“You're welcome, now get out, I have to take a piss.” H=drew said lightly shoving jake out.

AN

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED. made this extra long to make up for it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 2.3K 16
Jeon Jungkook es un alfa sustituto para omegas en celo ***** Omegaverse Jungkook activo Taehyung pasivo Historia original: imjeonheroine
6.1K 307 15
ყαɳԃҽɾҽ!ʅɱƙ x ƚιƚαɳ!ɾҽαԃҽɾ ◇。・゚゚・✦・゚゚・。◇ " Well this is going to be interesting " A sort of god from a different world arrives in a new magical world...
11.1K 280 12
the stereotypical coffee shop au, with tweek and craig in the mix ╰┈➤this is also posted on my ao3 account ! swear warning !
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...