Harmony in Hazbin Hotel: Daug...

By turtleangel10

Harmony Dust's life took a total turn when she went to help a prince with his project, at first she thought s... More

Overture
Radio Killed The Video Star
Masquerade
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome To Heaven
Vees
Ready For This
The Show Must Go On

Scrambled Eggs

1.4K 34 2
By turtleangel10

Another morning in Hell and Harmony is having a big breakfast with her dads. Angel, Hades and Harmony were eating french toast while Alastor was eating a dead deer.

"Alastor!" Vaggie slammed open the door.

"Do you mind? We're in the middle of breakfast." Alastor said to her.

"Morning auntie Vaggie, can I help you with something?" Harmony asked.

"No cariño, you need to leave for work soon." Vaggie said as she gave her a gentle smile before glaring at Alastor. "Pentious' eggs are all over the place and I need you to get rid of them."

Alastor then excitedly jumped out of his seat. "Oh well in that case I'd be delighted to."

"Humanely." Vaggie scolded.

"Hmm, well that's a lot less fun." Alastor admitted. "But I suppose I can take care of that out on my outing today. Have a good rest of your morning my loves." Alastor waves to Angel and Harmony.

"Bye Radio Daddy." Harmony waves.

"Love you stud." Angel called back after him.

"That looks disgusting." Vaggie deadpanned at Alastor's breakfast. "Alright, Angel, Hades you two get to the lobby now, it's time for your redemption exercises."

Angel loudly groans. "Aw fuck."

"I better get to work." Harmony said as she made the dishes disappear. "I have a huge interview today with the Auradon news."

Angel quickly helps her fix her hair and does her makeup. "Aw look at my half evil baby."

"Ok mommy daddy, let go of my face please, I need to get going." Harmony chuckled.

"Uh huh, give me a kiss first." Angel said.

Harmony give him a big loud kiss on the cheek before giving Hades and big hug before leaving.

Angel and Hades then walk down to the lobby to see what stupid thing Charlie came up with this time.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming." Charlie waved.

"Wait, we have a choice?" Hades asked.

"Believe me I tried." Angel mumbled. "She doesn't mean it."

"It's been brought to our attention that there might be a little tension in the hotel." Charlie continued.

"Tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do here." Vaggie added as she took a ray gun away from Pentious who was pointing it at Nifty.

"We think that this group could really benefit from..."

"Trust exercises!" Charlie and Vaggie said together.

"So uh, what's with the whole...This?" Husk ask pointing to what looked like a stage. "I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps."

Hades turned a little red before setting a small fire to Husk's tail.

"AH! MOTHERFUCKER!" Husk stomped on his own tail to put it out making Angel laugh and give Hades a high five.

"I'll perform but it's cash upfront." Angel said before pointing to Pentious. "And I know this one can't afford me."

"Does Alastor know you still flirt with any man that breathes?" Husk asked him.

"Sure, he thinks it's hilarious seeing their reactions and if they flirt back he kills them and grabs me roughly. Win win."

"Right, well lets get started Charlie." Vaggie said.

"Actually I thought maybe you could take the lead on this one." Charlie told her. "I trust everyone so maybe you know better on how to build it properly."

"Oh boy." Hades mumbled.

"What?" Vaggie asked surprise. "I don't know if I'm qualified."

"Oh come on, it will be easy, I'm sure you can handle it." Charlie encouraged.

"Yeah um, sure I can handle this. No problem." Vaggie took a deep breath before she started talking and walking like a general. "Alright so we are starting with trust falls. Each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backwards while the rest of the group catches you. Got it?! Who wants to go first?"

Charlie raised her hand high in the air and hopped up and down. "Oh oh oh me me me me me!!"

"Alright, get on up here." Vaggie pointed to the stage.

Charlie ran up on the stage. "I love you guys, like really really love you." Charlie then turned around and fell back but only Vaggie caught her.

"Got ya." Vaggie assured her as she held Charlie bridal style.

"That... Felt... Good!" Charlie smiled big. "Angel, why don't you go next?"

"Fine." Angel got up on stage.

"This time everyone needs to catch him ok unless you want me to hurt you." Vaggie threatened.

"Something about myself huh?" Angel pretended to think. "How about this? I LOVE to suck.."

"I swear to fuck if you say Alastor's tongue or dick!" Husk shouted.

"Popsicles!" Angel finished before falling back into Husk's arms. "But you know, Alastor's tongue and dick too."

Husk then tosses Angel to Hades making them both fall back. "New guy go up."

Pentious then gets tears in his eyes and dramatically says. "I don't want to live without my minions. No body catch me." Pentious falls back only to have the girls catch him. "Damn it."

"Wow you are slimy." Vaggie puts Pentious down. "Ok. Good job, Nifty?"

Nifty speeds up on stage. "Sometimes I kill mother bugs in front of their children as a warning to others!" Nifty jumps high into the air only for everyone to take a step back and let her fall on her face. "Yay! Pain!" Nifty then runs back on stage and throws herself off it over and over again.

"Where the heck did Alastor find her?" Hades asked.

"I have no idea." Angel replied.

Meanwhile Harmony was sitting in a chair with cameras all on her answering questions to a reporter.

"So Harmony, you were born up on Olympus, given to Hell the same day and then years later came to Auradon where you saved all our lives and were made queen." The report spoke. "You claim that you had no evil intensions?"

"None whatso ever." Harmony said. "I came for the entertainment. Don't get me wrong, the hotel I spent my life in is always buzzing with excitement but it's Hell, I wanted to come here to help prince Ben with his idea because it's exactly the same as what my aunt is trying to do so you could say I'm an expert on seeing the good in those who never had a chance and the secret of those wearing the masks being something they're not."

"And not too long after you found out you are the daughter of Hades, was that a shock?"

"Yes, but it explained so much about myself, guess that's what people mean by you should always find out about your roots because I had no idea I was a goddess."

"And the complaints about your mouth not being very queenlike."

"Where I'm from it's like a second language besides it gets people's attention when I want it."

"Do you blame those who still believe you're evil?"

"I never gave anyone a reason to believe that did I? What exactly have I done to make them say that? Not where I'm from or who's spawn I am or who I was given to. What have I done? And I'm pretty sure I know exactly who you are refiring to." Harmony got up. "I would like to take this moment to say what needs to be said to these fools." Harmony then turned red as a fire surrounded her.

You better show some respect! Check your behavior

Say what you want about me but never my dads in such way!

Did you expect me to sit back

And take your insolent, hypocritical display?

She then turns back to blue and her big smile appears back on her face

Haha, you've got it twisted

I'm not the one who needs a new attitude

Maybe you missed it, but I'm the queen now bitch and I will do

nothing less than what I please

I'm the only one that had the backbone to stand up for the kids A and V

Mad that I acted respectless?

Well, it's 'cause no one could respect this

Sorry group attendin'

I was never scared to fight?

You're long past trendin'

Cause I know what's wrong from right

You lost your relevance

As well as your intelligence

Ugh, no wonder I'm so respectless

I could eat you lot for breakfast

You fucks are inane and uninformed

Smug wannabes, who don't heed when you've been warned

So did I strike a nerve?

Don't forget if I wasn't queen I'd still be princess of the dead

Couldn't help but observe

That your wrinkled faces was turning red

And why are you trying to start a war?

What I stand is worth fighting for

Thanks to my being respectless

One thing I'm starting to suspect is

You know without me you're all defenseless

Do you have a disclosure?

Now this interview is over!!

Harmony disappeared and ended up back in her office where she fell back into her desk chair rubbing her temples. She looked up at her wall by a fireplace to see individual portraits of her three dads til someone knocked on her door. Harmony quickly fixed herself and put on her usual smile. "Come in."

Ben then walks in. "Hey Harmony, just checking to see if you were alright."

"Why wouldn't I be? I think I gave an amazing performance." Harmony said.

"Right, we all saw the interview."

"Oh did I look fabulous?"

"Yeah, but I can tell something is wrong."

Harmony sighed. "Just... it's... the extermination is happening in six months instead of a year."

"What? Why?" Ben asked.

"I don't know." Harmony admitted. "I want to find out but my Radio daddy made me promise to stay out of it."

"But you don't want to." Ben finished for her.

"Why now? This extermination has been happening annually for centuries and..." Harmony couldn't finish her words as she lays her head against the wall.

Ben:

What weighs on your mind my friend?

I implore you to share the load

If you are scared for those beside yourself

Since when do you not let your strength be known?

Harmony:

I always thought that being the perfect daughter was my place

But if my dads are attacked, I have to act

To cross that line and keep them safe

What would happen if all of Hell would rise to war

And who's to say who'd survive the fray?

I might lose the ones that I would die for

So I, I'll be your protector

Do whatever it takes, I'll make the mistakes

I'll keep you safe with no secrets

Meanwhile Angel and Hades were taking a break from their redemption exercises and Alastor returned back to the hotel. Hades was in his room, Alastor was in the library and Angel was by the bar. They all suddenly looked at pictures of Harmony and it was as if they could all feel her sadness that moment.

Angel, Alastor, and Hades:

When I saw your face

You made me feel like a stranger in a brand new place

And it felt so good to be understood

But there's so much I wanna say

So I, I'll be your armor

Do whatever it takes, I'll make the mistakes

I'll spend my life being someone you're proud to call father

Harmony:

And I don't know what we might face

But I know I can't replace you

So I'll do anything to save you

Angel, Alastor, and Hades:

And I will try to make your dreams come true

All:

Whatever we go through

I know I, I'll be your protector

I'll be your armor

Whatever it takes

I'll make the mistakes

Whatever it takes

When breaktime was over Vaggie demanded everyone up on a roof. "This is how you learned to trust people?!" Charlie screamed when she saw a turf war was going on the ground.

"There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades in arms, buckle up buttercups! Today is the day you boys become men!" Vaggies said still using her general voice before lifting Pentious over her head.

"Wait wait wait! I can't fight without my minions!" Pentious screamed.

"You are gonna survive together." Vaggie said as she threw him off the roof.

"Don't you even think about it!" Angel screamed as Vaggie tossed him to.

When Vaggie was going up to Hades he already was at the edge. "Yeah yeah I'm going I'm going. If anything happens to Angel I might have to get Harmony more than a puppy." Hades then picks up Nifty and throws her down first before teleporting off the roof.

"I BLAME YOU FOR THIS YOU CRAZY BITCH!!" Angel could be heard from the ground.

"HUSK! WHY DID YOU GO DOWN THE STAIRS?! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WITH WINGS!" Hades screamed right after.

When Harmony came back home to the hotel she saw Sir Pentious minions were still there. "Um, Radio Daddy, weren't you gonna relocate them?"

"I was my dear but the little monsters prove to be rather useful." Alastor told her. "How was your interview?"

Before Harmony could answer everyone else came in all laughing.

"And then when that buff guys started beating the shit out of you." Angel laughed swinging his four arms around.

"Yes with the dismembered arm!" Pentious laughed before deadpanning. "That was particularly unpleasant."

"Well hey, at least you can take a beating like a champ." Husk told him. "You did ok new guy."

"And wow Nifty, when you stabbed that guy's eye with your sewing needle, I almost lost my breakfast." Hades laughed.

Nifty giggled. "I liked that part."

Pentious then turns to Angel. "Thank you for pulling me out of there."

Angel then slaps him on the back and they all laugh together again.

Harmony smiled at the scene. Yes, this life is worth fighting for. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 583 20
After months of getting to know her birth dad Hades, Harmony is out of Hell once again to help Auradon and the Vks.
77.8K 1.6K 33
Charlie Morningstar wasn't the only daughter that Lucifer had. He and Lilith had another daughter named Andria Morningstar. Andria adored her older s...
25.2K 763 24
The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for the throne of Hell who also happens to be...
64.6K 1K 15
Auradon has really messed up with Harmony, they want to try to make it up to her by understanding her family better.