Always

By EimearNCheallaigh

Follow the Bronze-Walsh family through their ups and downs More

Introduction
Good morning
Arrivals
Catch ups
Team quiz
Pretending
Stuck
Worry
Ours
Opposite
Camp 2
Squad Announcement
3-0
Break
Bad dream
Not fair
Quiet
Netherlands πŸ‡³πŸ‡±
Calm down
Explore
Nickname
Match day -1
Trust
Remember
Jersey
Talk
Bracelet
Instagram πŸ“Έ
New
Help
Explain
Strangers
Hug
Ready
Photo
Cries
Breathe
Delight
Recovery
Mum
Club
Conversation
Wish
Noise
Maybe
Certain
Relax
Medicine
Comfortable
Convince
Goofy
Magician
Deal
Gorgeous
News
Smile
Idea
Surprise
Envelope
Happiness
Miss
Laugh
Oi !
Wriggly
Cake
Birthday girl
Birthday Instagrams
24
Bring football home
Champagne
Rough
Granddaughter

Excited

1.3K 58 1
By EimearNCheallaigh

Enjoy 😊

Keira's POV:

Today was the semifinal game against Sweden. I woke up to Lucy's alarm going off. I rolled over and nudged her to turn it off. She groaned, but turned it off. I glanced down to see Ellie curled up in a little ball and had curled into my side.  I glanced over my shoulder to see Charlie still fast asleep.  Lucy turned over so her back was facing me, and slowly sat up.  She sat at the edge of the bed for a few seconds before getting up.  She went to her suitcase and pulled out her clothes.  I watched the whole time from my spot in bed.  Lucy turned around and came over to my side of the bed and sat at the edge.  She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine, before pulling away too quick for my liking.  I pouted, which caused Lucy to chuckle quietly, before she leaned in again and kissed me.  After we both pulled away, we both looked down because Ellie had started moving slightly.  We stayed still, a part of us both hoping she'd stay asleep, especially with her recent resistance to sleep.  We both watched as she stopped moving and seemed to relax again.

Lucy went to stand up and that's when Ellie started whimpering in her sleep.  We both immediately looked at each other, and Lucy leaned over me and gently patted Ellie's back in an attempt to wake her up from her nightmare she seemed to be having.  Even with Lucy's gentle pats, Ellie wasn't waking up, so I decided to move and I sat up in the bed.  Lucy sat on the bed, and I leaned down and picked Ellie up.  Ellie instantly woke up with all the movement, and the tears immediately fell.  I held her in my arms and rubbed my hand up and down her back.  I looked over at Lucy and whispered "once the euros are over, I think we need to figure something out for these nightmares she's having",  Lucy nodded and then quietly replied "I reckon it's got something to do with it being her first long tournament".  I nodded agreeing with her.  Lucy stood up, as soon as Ellie's cries slowly faded into small whimpers and sniffles.  Lucy headed into the bathroom to get ready, while I got out of bed with Ellie in my arms.  I pattered around the room, getting my clothes out and then sorting out Ellie's clothes.  Once I had chosen what she was going to wear I lay her down on the bed and quickly getting her changed, but surprisingly this time Ellie didn't cry out at the loss of contact, which I was glad about because Charlie was still fast asleep in the bed beside us.  Lucy came out of the bathroom and glanced over at Charlie still asleep.  I walked over to her, and carefully passed Ellie to her so I could get changed.  Before I went into the bathroom I quietly said to Lucy "she's gotten the ability to sleep through a fire alarm from you", Lucy gasped and playfully shoved me away.  I chuckled and went into the bathroom to get ready. 

When I came out, Ellie was clambering all over Charlie's bed, Charlie was sitting at the edge of her bed, still looking asleep, and Lucy was pretending to chase Ellie.  I smiled at the sight, glad that Ellie was smiling again.  I patted Charlie on the shoulder as I passed her and she sleepily smiled up at me.  Charlie got off the bed and headed into the bathroom.  I got my shoes on and fixed my hair, before nudging Lucy to do the same.  I picked Ellie off the bed and she giggled.  She began wriggling in my arms, so I let her down and she raced to the door, obviously eager to go for breakfast.  Lucy sat down on the floor, and hid Ellie's shoes behind her.  "Come here Ellie", Lucy grinned over at Ellie, who raced over to Lucy, barrelling into her arms.  Lucy tickled her before she settled her on the floor in front of her and more or less trapped her there.  Ellie didn't seem to realise what was about to happen as she giggled up at Lucy.  Charlie came out of the bathroom and chuckled having spotted what Lucy was going to do.  Me and Charlie both watched as Lucy held onto Ellie tightly and grabbed one of the shoes behind her.  Once she spotted the shoe, Ellie started wriggling and looking around for a way out of her situation.  Lucy managed to get Ellie's shoes on with Ellie squirming and wriggling in her arms.  Once the shoes were on, Lucy stood up and held Ellie's hands, as we all left the room and made our way to breakfast. 

Once we made it to the dining room and were sat at a table, Lucy let go of Ellie's hands and lifted her up and settled her into a high chair.  "Can you believe she'll be 2 in 5 days ?", Leah asked me, as we ate our breakfast.  I looked over at Ellie beside me and shook my head, "she's growing up too fast for my liking", I replied to Leah who nodded.  I continued to eat my breakfast and engaged in the different conversations around the table.  At one point Lucy was trying to keep Ellie in her chair, as Ellie tried to escape.  Charlie just chuckled at her little sister and then caught me looking at her and grinned.  Charlie stood up and walked over to me, and sat herself down on my lap.  "Hello", I said, looking at Charlie who shuffled around to get comfy on my lap.  "Do you wanna guess who's jerseys me and Ellie are wearing today ?", Charlie asked grinning.  I thought about it for a few minutes by trying to go through which of the girls they hadn't worn, and then I said "are you finally wearing me and Mum's jerseys ?", Charlie chuckled and replied cheekily "nah, we're not gonna bother wearing them, doesn't seem to be much of a point, maybe yours, but definitely not Mums she's barely a player".  I laughed at her reply, and Lucy who had obviously turned to listen in hope of hearing which jersey the girls would be wearing gasped at Charlie's reply and immediately tickled Charlie who squirmed on my lap.

"Hey Bronze-Walsh gang, stop being so cute, and let's get a move on",  Millie and Rach shouted across the room.  We looked over at the pair as they looped arms and headed out for our match day walk.  Fortunately for Charlie, Lucy had stopped tickling her.  Charlie got off my lap and headed over to Leah who was waiting for us.  I picked Ellie up out of her high chair and let her down on the ground and held her hand as Lucy walked on the other side of me. 

This was the time when we would start our pre match routines, so I knew that Lucy would be starting to get in the zone, while I did the same.  My way of getting in the zone may be different to how others would.  I didn't have a particular routine, except that I looked after Ellie.  I looked down at the toddler holding my hand as she tried hopping over the cracks in the footpath and smiled.  I couldn't believe she was nearly 2.  It felt like yesterday that I found out I was pregnant.  I remember the day I told Lucy and Charlie.  I had found out by myself first, which at the time was terrifying but also it meant I got to surprise Lucy and Charlie with the news.  I remember exactly how I had surprised them I even had a picture of the surprise on my phone still to this day.  I had bought a baby's England shirt with 2020 and 'Mama' on the back and then put the pregnancy test on top and put it into a shoe box.  When Lucy and Charlie had come home for a weekend from Lyon, I surprised them with it.

~~Flashback~~
Lucy and Charlie had come home for a long weekend.  I had hidden the shoe box upstairs where neither of them would find it.  We were all sat at the dinner table after I had made dinner for us all, despite Lucy's insistence to make dinner.  Before Charlie got up to put her plate in the dishwasher I spoke up "how about we have a movie night tonight ?", Charlie eagerly agreed, and raced off to get into her pjs and grab her blanket.  Me and Lucy cleaned up the kitchen and then went to change into comfy clothes.  While I got changed I had now accumulated the habit of checking if I was showing yet, even though I knew I wouldn't be.  I headed downstairs and into the living room to see that Charlie had grabbed a bunch of blankets and was trying to decide what movie to watch, while Lucy was in the kitchen making popcorn.  I decided now was the perfect time to give them the surprise.  I quickly said "I'm gonna grab something from upstairs, I'll be back in a sec".  I headed back up the stairs and took the shoe box out from its hiding spot.  I checked inside the box to make sure it was perfect and then made my way back downstairs.  Once I was downstairs, I peeked into the living room to see that Charlie had chosen a movie and Lucy was getting comfy on the couch.  I walked in with the box in my hands in front of me.  Lucy immediately looked at it curiously "what ya got there Kei ?", Lucy asked, which gained Charlie's attention.  I said nothing and sat down beside Lucy.  I patted the space next to me and said to Charlie "come here".  Charlie instantly hopped onto the couch right next to me.  I looked at the two of them and said "I have a present for you both", they both looked at me confused.  I set the box down on my lap and waved my hands indicating for them to open the box.  Charlie shook her head and wriggled away.  "It's nothing scary Charlie", I said but Charlie shook her head, so I turned to Lucy whom I knew was too curious for her own good sometimes.  Lucy leaned forward and took the box onto her lap.  I watched nervously as she held the box.  I don't know why I was so nervous, me and Lucy had been trying for another child for a while now, but I just was nervous and excited to see her reaction to the news.  Lucy slowly opened the box and then gasped.  I watched as the tears came to her eyes and quickly fell.  Lucy turned to me smiling despite the tears and whispered "really".  I nodded and Lucy immediately engulfed me in a massive hug.  We pulled apart after a few minutes and Charlie moved closer to have a look.  We both watched as Charlie peeked into the box and squealed with delight "I'm gonna be a big sister ?".  We both nodded and Charlie immediately pulled us both into a family hug, all three of us excited for the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 436 9
Love of my life, would you lie?
7.1K 134 26
Georgia Stanway and Ella Toone from being friends to lovers ~ ~ ~ ~ Fake story, none of this is real just a fan fiction ~ ~ ~ Hope you all enjoyβ™₯︎β™₯︎
367K 6K 49
Rosie is a struggling teenager With abusive parents who won't allow her to play football, she spends every day fighting to find hope to stay alive Af...
134K 3.3K 48
WOSO ONESHOTS