𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰 ⋆ a saltbu...

By xnti-christ

Oh dear Ofelia, how I wish I was you, to be inside you, to taste you and to devour you whole. I loved you, ... More

strangers
ofelia
cast!
mixtapes
I: apollo & daphne
II: ophelia & hamlet

III: que no salga la luna

483 23 10
By xnti-christ

(Whether she wants it or not,
whether she does, she doesn't
She's going to be with me,
until she dies)

warning: sex, dark topics and dark humor.

_____________________________

𝔒felia never imagined she would be at this place a year later; receiving that text from Venetia begging her to please come spend the summer at Saltburn; acting like nothing had happened, like their friendship was still intact and like her bother didn't broke her heart.

She debated to come, take the train from London, she felt like she was sentencing herself to something she wanted to avoid, to see Felix.

Could she really avoid his presence for two and a half  months?

Was that possible?

What If he saw her and pretended she didn't existed?

It would be a relieve and a stab at her heart.

Yet, here she was at Saltburn, sun almost down. In an awkward staring contest with Duncan who looked surprised but pleased to see her, he had greeted her and informed her they were waiting for her, dinner was in an hour.

When he signaled her room she thought she would be next door to Venetia's, like last summer, her stomach dropped when two doors down she noticed Felix's door.

Quickly entering her new room and looking around, dropping her bags and brushing her chopped bangs,  Ofelia let out a deep sigh, "Well," She whispered to herself to dig through her bag for a dress to wear "You just need to get through these two months, how hard can—," the door to her room slammed open, a girly shriek surrounding her, arms embracing her tight.

"God, I missed you so much. Please never avoid me again," Venetia said manhandling her and turning her around to observe every detail of her face, "I love the red highlights, it's giving me Vivienne Westwood in the best way possible!" Her blue eyed friend exclaimed while pinching her cheeks, a soft smile plastered in her lips.

Venetia love's language with Ofelia was physical touch, it was always her way of expressing how she was feeling.

Ofelia turned her face and body away, "Thanks." She proceeded to keep unpacking trying to disguise the awkwardness she felt, while Venetia dropped her body on her bed, until now she noticed how she was wearing her evening gown, no makeup on, yet.

"So... what are you gonna wear? I think you should wear a black dress, have a revenge moment a la princess Diana..." Venetia eagerly ranted looking through her clothes and admiring the pieces her friend had, while snooping she encountered a bottle of lexapro pills, she grabbed them eagerly, "Oh, what is this for?" She cheekily asked wiggling her eyebrows, Ofelia clumsily grabbed the bottle off her hands and put it away.

"They're for my depression." She drily answered, making eye contact with Venetia, she was honest, at the end keeping a secret from her was impossible, she always found out.

"Oh... I just— I'm sorry, I thought..." Her face showed regret.

Ofelia swallowed loudly, "It doesn't matter, I think you should leave... I need to change... please." She replied softly.

"Ok, I'll see you at dinner." Venetia stood at the door silently observing her friend, she knew not the push her, Ofelia hid herself away when you would push her too much; she noticed her nervous mannerisms, Venetia felt as if she looked away from her her form would just vanish into thin air, "Ofelia?" She asked.

The tanned girl jumped dropping a dress from her hands, turning around, she thought she had left already, "Yes?" She played with her fingernails, "I'm happy you came, thank you." Venetia said in a small voice, her eyes showing a mix of emotions.

"I'm happy I came too." Ofelia nodded to herself, forcing those words out of her mouth, biting her lip.

Venetia softly smiled at her, after everything her friend has gone through there was something pure and wanting to please people she loved, because she knew she was lying, Ofelia tended to bite her lips when she told a lie.

˖ 。࣪ 𓇬 ˚. 𓇢𓆸 .˚ 𓇬。࣪ ˖

Oliver tried his best to pay attention to whatever Pamela was talking him about, but he kept anxiously looking at the empty chair between her and Farleigh; he tried to make eye contact with Felix who only smiled at him grimacing at whatever about her Russian lover she kept ranting about.

He wondered who was late for dinner or why the empty seat was intended for.

Suddenly the door to the dinning room opens, every chat stops, Ofelia steps in, awkwardly closing the door behind her, before she could apologize about her delay, Felix stands up abruptly silverware screeching against his plate, "What are you doing here?" He asked with a surprised expression, his face draining off color.

"Felix, darling, sit down. Me and your sister invited her, we thought it would be lovely she spend the summer here with us." Elspeth expressed directing with her hand to Felix to sit, who did begrudgingly. Ofelia who still stood at the door avoiding his gaze, walked forward when she saw Venetia pointing to the sit in front of her.

The tension could be cut with a knife, when she finally sat and proceeded to move the food around on her plate the conversations around kept going, she felt some doe eyes staring her across the table.

Farleigh leaned next to her, whispering to her ear "Oh, you're so bold to be here, and in a black sheer dress. Who do you think you are?" Ofelia looked at him surprised, opening her mouth to respond, "I love it though, I'm glad Venetia invited you." Stamping a sweet kiss in her left cheek, and smiling cheekily at her, he continued eating his food.

Somebody across the room let out a deep groan. See, Farleigh loved to piss Felix off, and what better way to do it that with his sweet ex girlfriend.

Ofelia's cheeks got red as she made eye contact with Venetia across the table, who only giggled to herself and winked at her friend.

The girl brushed her bangs nervously as she moved her gaze stumbling to her right to the bluest eyes she had ever seen, a sweet stranger who didn't even blink when she acknowledged his presence, "Hello, I'm Oliver." He said, extending his hand across Pamela, Ofelia hesitated before shaking his hand, "Ofelia, nice to meet you."

Oliver couldn't help but notice the way she softly bit her lower lip and gave him a soft smile, he admired the way she hold herself in such an ambient, with elegance and an essence of pure, even though he knew her background was humbling. He could smell her sweet and intoxicating perfume from this distance; someone cleared his throat getting him out his trance, it was Felix giving him a dead stare across the room.

He smiled at him, he didn't smile back. Felix was a very possessive person, something Oliver didn't know, yet.

"Ofelia, sweetheart, hope the travel from London was good. Venetia has been telling me about your new designs for this last semester project, when will I get to see them, last year they were quite marvelous." Elspeth expressed with interest, putting attention on the mentioned girl.

Ofelia awkwardly drank from her cup of red wine, she didn't know Venetia still talked about her even though they haven't talked for so long, "Uhm, yes, this year I'm trying to reference the golden age structures and shapes with a mix about greek myths." She explained playing with the food around her plate, ignoring all the looks.

Sir James, Elspeth and Pamela wowed in unison, "Oh wow, dear you remind me so much of Alexander McQueen, a genius and a little... bit, damage." Elspeth expressed, tilting her head to the side.

Ofelia tried not to hide away in cringe, "Thank you." She softly replied.

Farleigh held his laugh beside her, she hit him discreetly with her elbow, he complained for the hit dramatically.

Felix scoffed, "It's everybody joking with me?"
He stood up quickly, "Did everyone knew she was gonna come, except me?" He asked to the room, looking around and even making eye contact with Duncan in the corner who seemed unimpressed with his tantrum, everyone was silent which answered his own question.

Pamela and Oliver, rase up their hands, "I didn't." They both replied in unison.

Ofelia just kept her head down ignoring Felix scathing stare directed at her, the boy scoffed dropping his napkin dramatically and proceeding to leave slamming the door close.

"Well, that went better than I expected." Venetia expressed to her friend across from her, the black haired girl just shrugged trying to hold back her tears, she knew she was just trying to be positive.

"You think? I thought he was gonna jump on top of her in any minute—" Farleigh commented.

"Farleigh, please." Elspeth reproached him.

He just shrugged, laying an arm around Ofelia's shoulders and squeezing her to his side, giving her a soft kiss in the forehead.

"Everyone please gather yourselves, we still have desert." Elspeth said when she noticed her daughter was about to stand up to go comfort her friend.

Ofelia dried a few tears with her napkin, "I like your red highlights." Pamela said finally acknowledging her, "Thank you, I like your red hair too." She replied with a sincere tone, Palema's face illuminated and she proceeded to ask her questions about her designs.

Oliver watched all the interactions with a dry look, today was gonna be a long night and he couldn't handle the fact that Ofelia without any effort could gather the attention and affection of everyone in the room in some way or another.

He thought that this summer would run smoothly and as planned but now... He needed to change his game and the pieces on the important pieces in it, before, Felix was the main piece in his chessboard but now, Ofelia was his queen.

˖ 。࣪ 𓇬 ˚. 𓇢𓆸 .˚ 𓇬。࣪ ˖

When Ofelia arrived at the bathroom to clean her face, she noticed how the bathroom had two doors to enter, and only a bathtub in the middle of the room, she just prayed nobody entered right now.

Because they would see a sad girl with runny mascara, barely holding it together as she tried to unzip her dress, how she zip herself in it was a mystery.

The more she tried to reach for the zipper the more desperate she got, smalls sobs coming out her lips, as she repeated to herself,
"You shouldn't have come, you shouldn't have com—"

"What are you doing?" Felix asked with a worried tone, though his reflection in the mirror showed no emotions, his form was just in underwear and an unbuttoned shirt.

Ofelia quickly and as discreet as she could dried her tears, "I was just trying to unzip my dress." She replied with a trembling tone and continued to remove her makeup, like nothing was happening.

Felix walked fast across the bathroom, standing behind her, his tall figure almost touching hers of how close he stood, "No. I mean what are you doing here? Why did you come? If my sister asked you to come you could've said no." Felix desperately tried to make eye contact with her through the mirror.

Ofelia took a deep breath, "I just thought,   because next year I graduate from college it would be a good opportunity to get some peace... and spend some time with Venetia." She nodded.

Felix gave her a dead stare, he walked a few steps closing the space between them, putting his hands on her backs and slowly helping her unzip the dress, "Really? I thought you and Venetia didn't talk to each other, not after..." He looked at a dead point in her back as he caressed her skin, down across her shoulders where she had a red kiss tattooed on her.

Ofelia held herself against the sink, hands and nails gripping tightly to the sink, "Well, things can change." She poorly defended herself.

Felix chuckled cynically, "Is she really the only reason why, you said yes?" He whispered leaning his face down close to hers, their eyes making eye contact in the mirror.

"I came for Farleigh too." She drily replied.

He scoffed, grabbing her shoulders and turning her body around, he violently stamped his lips on hers with such an intensity as if he wanted to devour her soul and body, Ofelia clumsily responded back before pushing him off with barely any strength, "Wait, no... we—" She tried to reason with him looking up at him almost giving herself whiplash, Felix was someone whose feelings could from zero to hundred.

He dropped to his knees, hands caressing her legs as he moved them under her dress as he gave her a lustful stare.

"Please, please, come back to me." He begged as he kissed the skin near her mount, she replied to him with a soft moan, "I promise I will be better, I will do anything you ask of me. Anything." He implored as he desperately tried to get her off her dress almost ripping off the fabric, Ofelia took his face off between her thighs, gripping his hair softly, "This is a Galliano, be careful." She said.

Felix stood quickly staring at her as he threw the dress across the room, admiring her body and soft tanned skin in just a black thong, he grabbed her by her hips, moving her up the bathroom sink her back awkwardly contorting to the mirror, their breaths mixing together as they stared at each other and gave each other open mouth kisses as if they wanted to breathe each other in. Ofelia admired every new detail on his face, nothing much had changed, just a small scar in his cheek, which she softly stroke as they kissed. Felix explored her body, trying to memorize all his favorite parts again, fondling her breasts and admiring her figure as he moved her thong to the side and entered her, this was heaven, and he was finally back in it.

"Come back to me. Come back to me, love. Come back to me, Felia. Please." Each stroke he gave her in, he begged her more and more almost moaning her name in between, and as she let out a few moans, she responded to every sentence with a soft yes; because who was she to deny him, after all she still loved him and will forever crave him.

˖ 。࣪ 𓇬 ˚. 𓇢𓆸 .˚ 𓇬。࣪ ˖

Oliver thought his morning couldn't get worst, not only did he come late to breakfast and had an awkward interaction with the butler.

He was sick to his stomach, his friend barely acknowledged his presence but his lover, Ofelia did not either.

He had to be in their presence, and they kept giving each other goggly eyes across the table and because he was sitting next to the enamored girl, he also noticed how they keep playing a game of footsies under the table.

When Venetia mentioned the myth of having a doppelgänger, Ofelia chimed in adding the fact that in her culture moths were a bad omen to warn about death or someone's death.

Did Oliver paid that much attention to the information? No.

He kept thinking and admiring the way her rosy lips pronounced every word, or how she eagerly ate her breakfast, in contrast to yesterday where she barely ate anything. He knew Felix and her were together again, and yet, that made the chase more thrilling to him.

˖ 。࣪ 𓇬 ˚. 𓇢𓆸 .˚ 𓇬。࣪ ˖

When Oliver encountered everyone out in the field he didn't thought it would be them completely bare, naked.

He also didn't thought he would get to see Ofelia's silhouette from behind looking like a nymph from the forest, her black-red hair a little bit frizzy and wavy from the humidity and sucking a lollipop as she quietly read what it looked like to be a transcript of Romeo and Juliet, while she swayed her soft legs around in the air.

"Ollie! Mate, get in here." Felix called back, staring at him through his sunglasses.

"No trunks allowed." Farleigh said barely acknowledging him and getting back to his book.

The blue eyed boy sighed, quickly dropping his trunks, a few whistles came out from Venetia and Farleigh.

"Stop it, leave him alone." Felix demanded.

Ofelia turned her back and face around just to make straight eye contact with Oliver, she lowered her sunglasses giving her a once over and turning back to her book.

"What? I just didn't he was hiding, that." Farleigh said. Venetia and Ofelia giggled to themselves.

As Oliver walker around trying to find a comfortable place he decided to sit near by Farleigh, suddenly he heard a hard slap, turning around he saw Felix's tall figure almost looming over Ofelia's body, who complained about the slap. Her lover just chuckled, crouching and grabbing her by her arms, proceeding to carry her around, they both giggled as they twirled around in the field until Felix dropped to the hay with her.

"I love you." He whispers to Ofelia, the girl answering with a kiss back on top of him.

"Ugh, guys, please get a room, just because we are naked out here on the field, doesn't mean we have to make an orgy." Farleigh whined, he didn't take a look to the couple but he knew by the constant giggles that it was them fooling around, he moved his gaze from his book to notice the weird stare Oliver keep giving the two lovers.

He scoffed, "Yeah buddy, no. You don't have a chance there. You're fucked." Farleigh said giving a hard slap to Oliver's shoulder.

"Keep dreaming though, dreams are dreams after all." Farleigh sarcastically said when he didn't get no reaction from Oliver, he just stared at him dead in the eyes, god this tiny boy freaked him out.

"Guys me and Felia are going back to the house." Felix announced as he carried her as a sack of potatoes.

"Wait! My book!" Ofelia protested, her arms trying to reach somehow to the books that was meters away.

"I'll get it for you." Venetia said, with a content smile, she was happy that things were normal again, that she had her friend back and that his brother was happy again.

"Ugh! Seriously you guys are banned from this hay field! " Farleigh shouted back in the distance admiring as the couple now run together through the field back to the house.

_____________________________

Ofelia's closet
(will only add this visual if I think is necessary)

_____________________________

Please ❣️ and comment

Sorry for the wait! (If anyone was waiting, lol)
I think this is the longest chapter I have ever written in my life.

Well, Ofelia and Felix are back together, couldn't help it tbh, my babies deserve a little bit of happiness before the plot thickens... 😀

Oliver staring at Ofelia every chance he gets:

Eve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
659K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
112K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...