His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter - 8 You are like a baby

7.4K 647 286
By _aksh_writes

So guys happy 20k views on this story and Yes love you all. Thank you for supporting this story.
Enjoy reading.

VOTE TARGET - 100
COMMENT TARGET - 65

Complete the target and then I will upload next chapter.

Next morning, as I wake up at 7 o'clock, I go to see if Iris is sleeping or awake. I go to her bedroom, and there I see she is sleeping like a baby.

One of her hand is hanging in a corner of the bed, and her pillow and blanket are lying on the floor.

I just nodded and thought, 'This girl is sleeping like a baby,' and that's why I like her innocence, her smile, her eyes and everything that belongs to her.

And then I go near her, correct her position, and cover her with a blanket.

Then I take my casuals and head to the bathroom, following my daily routine.

Then I come back and see that Iris is still sleeping. I go near her, hold her hand, just watch her, and I can hear her soft snoring.

Ahhh!!! Why she is so cute; I thought in my mind,

I am just caressing her hand when I hear my phone ringtone coming from my office room.

And then I just kissed her forehead, entered my office room, and saw my phone with my manager's number flashing

I accept, and he said, 'Sir, today is the meeting. When will you come?'

Cancel all the meetings for today. I will work from home for some time and schedule online meetings." I replied straightforwardly and ended the call.

I just want to take care of Iris. The doctor has told me how weak she is, but she doesn't pretend to be weak. Once I go to Delhi, I will make her undergo full-body checkups. I made this decision.

As I am thinking about her, I hear a scream. I hurriedly go to her room and see that she is lying on the floor, rubbing her forehead. When she sees me, tears start coming to her eyes.

I run to her and say, 'Hey, hey, what happened to you? Why are you lying on the floor?'

She replied; Arey pehle utha toh lo kamar Tut gayi meri, aur sar bhi fut Gaya.
("Hey, first help me get up; my back is broken, and my head is also injured.")

I pick her up in a bridal style and put her in the bed and said to her; Dhang se kyu nahi soti phir tum.
(Why don't you sleep properly?)

She narrowed her eyes and glaring me with the angerness reflecting on her eyes, she said; haww itna chota bed hai ye, toh insaan toh gir jayega na.
(Your bed is so small anyone can be fell down from this)

I saw a small figure glaring at me and then i looked at my king-size bed. I said to her, 'Yes, it's a very small bed. It's okay; I will change this bed, okay, my queen? Anything else you want to change?'

She said, 'No, but I am having a little pain in my injury.'"

I tensed up and said to her, 'I'll apply some antiseptic cream the doctor gave me for your cut.'

She said, 'No, no, just give it to me. I'll apply it myself.'"

She is stretching the word 'self,' and I remember that car scene.

I chuckled and said, 'Just sit here quietly. I'm coming in 1 minute with the cream.'

Then I went to the drawer and found the antiseptic cream. I came near to her, and she was just watching my actions.

I opened it, took some amount in my fingers, and said to her, 'It will burn, but it is effective.' Then I'll bandage your wound.

Then I sat in front of her on the bed and said, 'Can you please pull down your T-shirt, or do I have to do that too?'

She hurriedly said; no no, I'm doing it.

And then she pulled down the area where the bandage was applied by the doctor. I slowly opened it and applied the cream.

As I applied it, she said with the pain in her voice, 'Ah, it's burning,' and then she held my wrists and closed her eyes."

I went close to her and started blowing air from my mouth onto the wounds where I am applying cream so that the burning sensation will be less.

Then I applied the cream, took the medical box, and bandaged her wound again.

I saw her she has opened her eyes and just gaze at her wounds. I could see a lone tear escape, but she hurriedly wiped it away.

And then she saw me, as I am observing her actions. Our faces are so close, and I can feel her breath on my lips. I am feeling my erection; our lips are so close that if one of us moves, there will be a kiss.

Suddenly, my phone rings, and both of us snap back to reality. Then she realizes how close we are; she hurriedly stands up and goes to the bathroom.

And I am just thinking that I want to kill the person who called me in this intense moment and ruined my moment with her.

I saw Jimmy's call on my phone, picked up the call, and said, 'What happened to you?'

He replied, 'Good morning, sir. Sorry for the disturbance, but are you not going to the office today?'

No, I will not go for some days and will do my work from home," I said in a cold tone and cut the call.

Then I heard a sound from behind me: 'Umm, why are you not going to the office today?'

I don't want to go,; i replied by not seeing her.

She come in front of me and said; Really?

I saw her and said, 'Yes, really.' Now, come to the dining table for breakfast.

She just nodded. I stood up from my place, held her hand, and we came out from the room.

She said again, 'Why do you always hold my hand?'

Because you are like a baby whom I have to take care of," I replied calmly.

She said, 'Hey Mr. I'm 20 years old, so don't call me baby, understood?'

And I am 27 years old; i replied to her.

As we reached the table, I made her sit in a chair, and I also sat on my chair.

She said; it means I should call you bhaiya?

As I am drinking water, all the water comes out from my mouth, and I start coughing.

She comes to me and said, 'What happened? Are you alright? Where is your mind?'

I saw her, and after 1 minute, my cough stopped. Then she said, 'Are you okay?'

I just nodded and she again said; I should call you bhaiya?

I said to her strictly; No, I have already denied you to call me that bhaiya, Mr Agnihotri is better, just keep this in your small brain

She glared at me and i said to her; eat the breakfast,

and then we both start eating our breakfast.

As we finished our breakfast, I saw her she is not looking fine as I can see sweat on her forehead.

I go close to her and said in my tensed voice; what happened to you and why there is sweat on your forehead?

She replied and said; nothing I am fine.

As she tried to stand up from her place, but again she fell down in the chair.

I just touched her cheeks, and they were so hot. I am sure she has a fever.

I picked her up in a bridal style, but she said, 'Why do you always pick me up? I am alright, and I can walk. God has given me legs, and they work properly.'

Bas meri bak bak machine shaant hojao, ek toh tumhe fever hai usme bhi tumhe itna bolne ki energy kahan se aajati hai; i said to her.
("Just calm down, my chatterbox machine. You already have a fever, and still, where do you get the energy to talk so much?")

She kept quiet, and we reached the bedroom. Then I put her in the bed and took out medicine from the drawer, gave it to her, and handed her a glass of water.

She gulped it, and I said to her in a strict tone, 'Now just sleep. You will only rest, and nothing else, understood?'

She nodded and then i comfortably make her lay down on the bed.

As I am going to my office room, she held my hand and said, 'Can you just sit here for some time?'

I nodded and sat while holding her hand. I have one question, so I asked her, 'By the way, how did this happen?' as I pointed to her injury.

And I can see tears coming from her eyes, but she smiled and said; Kisi par andha bharosa karne ka nateeja hai ye.
("The result of trusting someone blindly.")

She then closed her eyes and I am processing her words,

I just wiped her tears and said, 'You will never regret trusting me, and it's my promise.'

She said, just by closing her eyes, 'I hope so, because I can't bear one more betrayal.'

I am just seeing her and thinking, 'How much pain she is hiding from me, from this world, but her eyes can't hide her pain. I'll take away all her pain and keep trying to make her smile. I'll go to any extent to see her happiness.'

Then I could feel her slow breath, which meant she is sleeping now. I again kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks.

Then I stood up, came to the office room, and started doing my work. I'm checking on her every 15 minutes. I am working from home so that I can take care of her because I don't want these things to happen again.

I am just doing my work, and it's now 3 o'clock in the afternoon. She is sleeping; does she not want to have lunch or anything?

As I go to her room, I see that she is awake and trying to sit.

I go near her and said, 'So, Sleeping Beauty, you woke up finally? Feeling better now?'

She said; Yes, and I am feeling better!!

I checked her forehead and said, 'Hmm, now your fever is less. So, I am bringing food here only for you to eat.'"

But she refused and said; no I don't want to eat here, I want to eat by watching cartoon.

I thought in my mind; Viraj Agnihotri kis bachi se pyaar kar betha tu.
(Viraj Agnihotri, you fall in love with a baby)

I just nodded and picked her up again. She struggled and said, 'Now why did you pick me up again? I can walk.'

I replied with a straight face, 'Just be quiet, or else I will leave you here, and then your backbone will hurt.'

Then she gripped my t-shirt tightly and said; Bade kharab insaan ho aap, giraane ki dhamki kon deta hai, paapi manushya ho aap.
(You are a very bad person, who gives threats to bring someone down. You are a sinful human.')

I chuckled on her and said; itna over dramatic nahi hona tha Miss Trisha thakur,
(Don't be so over-dramatic)

Then I made her sit on the sofa and called the maid to bring us lunch here.

Then I opened the TV and gave the remote to her. She happily said, 'Thank you, Mr. Agnihotri.'

Our lunch also arrived, but she is just watching Shinchan very keenly. So, I made her eat food by my hand, and she is just eating it.

She is not giving me attention, so I took a small amount of green chili and made her eat it.

She jumped from her place and running here and there and she said; dusht praani, paapi maanav, ye kya khila diya, paani do paani.
(Evil creature, sinful human, what did you feed me? Give me water)

And then I ran behind her with water and made her drink water.

She said by taking heavy breaths; Paap lagega Mr Agnihotri, Jab nahi khilana toh bol dete mai khud khaa leti, kal aapne mitha khila diya or Aaj teekha balance kar rahe ho kya mere taste buds aap?
(Mr. Agnihotri, it will be a sin. If you didn't want to feed, you could have told me; I would have eaten on my own. Yesterday, you fed something sweet, and today, are you trying to balance the spicy for my taste buds?')

I said by holding her hand; haan toh itna dhyan TV se zyada mujh par dedo.
(Yes, so pay more attention to me than the TV.')

She is shockingly seeing me, and I just want to bang my head against the wall. Why do I always create awkward situations between us? Ahh, God!!

Then I said, 'Just sit here, and I have a pastry in the fridge. I'll bring that for you.

She just nodded, and I hurriedly went to the kitchen area to bring her the pastry.

As I listened his words I am just shocked and confused at the same time.

And I don't know why, but I am feeling shy because of his words. Ahhh, Trisha, what is happening to you? No attachments; don't you know what happens when you trust somebody, and they always break it? But I don't want him to break my trust.

Then he brings pastry for me and I eat it,

I said to him, 'Do you have a canvas? I love drawing paintings; it's my hobby.'

He just nodded and called someone, saying, 'Bring canvas, paint colors, and brushes in just 20 minutes.'

And I am just seeing him and observing him when a scenario of his half-naked body comes up in my mind, and I can feel goosebumps all over my body.

Then he calls my name, and I shook off the thought of his half-naked body and listened to him.

He said; wait for 20 min.

I just nodded and paid attention to the TV, and he is also watching cartoons with me.

(Mere viraj ko kya kya sehna padra hai😞)- author

After 20 min

Jimmy comes up with all the painting supplies, and Mr. Agnihotri said, 'Okay, now put this here. I'll set up all the things.'

Jimmy just nodded, put all the things, and then he exited from the villa.

And then I saw him, who is already looking at me like he will eat me up. I just gulped and said, 'Umm, I can set these things.'

He said, 'I'll help you out,' and then he took all the things and headed his way to the room.

I also came into the room behind him, and then he put all the things on the bed.

He took the canvas, and firstly, he made it a stand and put it in the corner of the room.

He took out all the colors and arranged them, and I am just seeing him, and thinking; the things I am expecting from my family members are being fulfilled by one stranger who is just helping me out from the day I met him.

As I am lost in my thoughts, he comes near to me, snaps his fingers in front of me, and says, 'It's ready. You can now paint.'"

I just nodded, and he went to his office room.

I sit on the stool, just thinking about what I'll draw now. I hold the paintbrush, and I don't know when I start painting. As I am painting, all the scenarios are coming up in my mind.

After some time, my painting is completed, and I am just looking at it with blank eyes.

And then I heard his voice, 'Trisha, what are you seeing?'"

I saw in front of me, Mr. Agnihotri is standing with his hands folded on his chest.

Then I hurriedly covered up my painting and said, 'Nothing, just looking at my painting.'

He said, 'Okay, I am telling you that we will go shopping tomorrow, as we have to buy dresses and many more things for you.'

I replied, 'No, you have done so much for me. How will I return the favor to you?'

He said, raising one eyebrow, 'Do you like my clothes so much that you just want to wear them to feel me?'

I am just seeing him in shock and said, 'N...nooo, what are you talking about? It's not like that...'

As I am speaking, he comes near to me, smiles, pats my head, and says, 'Just don't think too much, take rest, and we are going tomorrow. It's final, and no more arguments about this.'

I just nodded, and then he said, 'You can wash your face and hands, as there is color on your face and hands.'

I said, 'Yeah, okay. Thank you for telling me.'

And then I go to the bathroom,

After 5 minutes, I came back and saw him looking at my painting, and by the sound of the door.

And I know what he is going to ask me, and then,

He turned back to me and said, 'Who's this?'

Ahm ahm chliffhanger 😂😂🫠 Aadat se majbur 🫠
Complete the vote and comment target and then only new chapter will come.
So complete it

Vote target - 100
Comment target - 65

And for spoilers and updates follow me on insta _akshwrites_

Words - 2900

Love you all my sunshines ♥️👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.6K 59
HARLEY WALKER Maddie had become my addiction over the past few months, I don't know if the feelings extend any farther than that, but I knew that I c...
111K 4.4K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
2.3K 90 20
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...
60.6K 1.8K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...