Young and Oh-So Reckless

By AnonGirl0

Kali had always lived a reckless lifestyle after she decided she wouldn't burden her parents any longer. Her... More

---
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER TWO

23 1 0
By AnonGirl0

Kalina was what you would call independent. At the young age of 8, she began checking out library books herself, which she might add, was a big deal.

When she was 11, she did her own hair. She had these wild curls that were impossible to tame and straighten, but she got the job done.

When she was 14, she learned how to drive. Of course, it wasn't successful, but she learned how to drive. Her parents were horrified to discover the bumper of the car had completely fallen apart. Her butt was sore after that day.

When she was 16, she enrolled in dual enrollment classes to graduate earlier and take control of her career. Well, that was originally the plan.

So when she moved out at the age of 17, it wasn't a shock to her parents. She was independent and couldn't bare to burden her parents any longer. She moved in with Andrei.

'Moved in' being the operative word. You see, Andrei's lifestyle was slightly off from Kali's ideal situation. He was reckless. The carelessness he seemed to give intrigued her and soon she fell into step with it.

He wasn't fond of permanent situations. He was nomadic and where ever they wanted to go, they would go. The source of income for them was all over the place; she could be caught conning oblivious men to stripping at the local club. Andrei sold drugs occasionally but the rest was a mystery to her. At the age of 20, they were as carefree, adventurous, and happy as they could ever be.

I guess you could diagnose them with a mild case of wanderlust.

The digital clock on the nightstand said it was currently 7:34. Kali let out a loud belch and stretched under the duvet. Her boyfriend stuffed his face in between her breasts and she giggled.

"Pig," she rolled her eyes.

They had spent the entire day doing nothing and she was beginning to regret it. She wanted her last night in Dallas bombarded with mud wrestling and bull riding. She scrunched her nose at the thought of mud wrestling. She would only watch, not participate in it herself.

She played with the messy curls on her boyfriend's head as she thought of plans for the rest of the night. Dallas looked as lively as ever through the large windows overlooking the city. She wasn't really fond of the southern cities, but she gave Dallas a shot nonetheless.

They went roller skating the other day and she was sure Andrei only enjoyed it due to the fact that he had his crotch all over her behind the entire time. She breathed out a laugh at that, causing the man drooling over her boobs to groan.

"I know those things are comfy, but shit, you can't live in there," she moved to sit up as Andrei glared at her with tired eyes.

"Who says I can't?" he raised his brows and just when she was about to retort he tugged her back down on the bed, resting his head in between her breasts once again.

She laughed when he started blowing raspberries against her skin. "Ew, your spit is literally everywhere!"

She shoved him aside and sat up once again. "Come on, let's do something."

She got up from the bed and stepped into a pile of dirty clothes scattered around the bed. They really never knew how to clean up after themselves. She sighed and headed towards the window, staring down at the little people unknowing to her wandering eyes.

"Andrei," she called. "Andrei?"

She turned to look over her shoulder and saw that he was fast asleep. She shook her head and went over to the mini fridge across their bed. Grabbing an opened bottle of seemingly expensive champagne, she walked over to his sleeping form.

"Don't want to listen to me? Fine," she whispered to herself and huffed, uncapping the cork.

She tipped the bottle and watched as its cool contents crashed onto his face, bubbling up as it settled. He jerked and yelled as she continued to empty the rest of the bottle onto his face.

"Kalina! Stop!" she ignored his yells and bit her lip to keep from laughing.

She tossed the empty bottle off to the side and grinned innocently at him. His hair clung to his forehead and his shirt was dark and sticky against his heaving chest. Droplets continued to fall from his stubble.

"Oops," she deadpanned as he continued to stare at her with a blank expression.

She was gonna get a round two and it wasn't going to be pretty, she thought. She screamed as he lunged at her half naked body, growling out obscenities. She laughed as she ran around the room, hopping over shoes and clothes, jumping over the bed, and climbing on top of the dressers.

"Get that pretty little ass over here so I can toss it out the window!"

She had just hidden behind the shower curtains when he grabbed her from behind. Aw, shoot.

"Didn't we just go over this earlier today?" he said. "Tsk, tsk. Seems like you never learn, doll."

She bit her lip in anticipation and squealed when he carried her over to the room and whipped his cóck out.

====

Kali was dressed in the only clean clothes she could find lying around in the hotel room. She had on some distressed shorts and a white off-the-shoulder shirt. She despised bras and decided to free ball it. It made her smile that a movement such as the "Free the Nipple" movement was growing; girls definitely needed that.

She had convinced a very sexually satisfied Andrei to take her and the guys down to a place called Buckaroo City. It was dubbed the most popular place to ride mechanical bulls and Kali had to check it out on her last night in Texas. She wasn't into rodeos and shit like that so it was a surprise she had wanted to dabble in that.

They were all on their way towards their destination with a call for an Uber car. The driver was a creepy looking middle-aged man whose beard held crumbs within it. Gross.

Digging into her boyfriend's pocket, she pulled her hand out to reveal a small cylinder filled with coke. Andrei grabbed her wrist before she could do anything else, his grip increasingly growing painful.

"'The hell do you think your doing?" he looked at her as if she was insane. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on, I just want a little bit," she pressed, "Just for tonight, baby."

He reluctantly released her wrist, cautiously watching her unscrewing the cap. She had a little bit of the powdered drug on her pinkie and showed him to prove that she only needed a small amount like she claimed.

She sniffed it hard and quick, scrunching her nose up in slight discomfort, "Mmm."

She rarely ever did this. When she did, it was for a little extra fun to add to her night. No addiction, no dependence.

Andrei snatched the cylinder from her dainty hands and shoved it back into his pocket. He eyed his girl wearily before sighing and pulling her in between his legs. His arms cradled her as they neared the saloon or whatever they called it here.

The area was densely packed and he already knew it would be hard to breathe in there. After the driver had dropped them off, he tipped the guy before making his way into the building with his girlfriend beside him along with the rest of the guys.

"Woooo!" she cheered in excitement as she ran past the herd of people clad in stereotypical cowboy gear.

"Shoot," Andrei cursed as he followed Kali's perky little ass inside.

He snickered once he realized the place played more modern pop music and hip-hop instead of country music. The bar had a few empty seats waiting for them and once he had caught Kali, he sat them there.

"Oh my God... they have a bull!" Kali squealed just as Andrei ordered them drinks.

He slapped a couple bills down and grunted. "Three rounds of whiskey."

Kali stared at the mechanical bull in awe and knew she have to ride it before their night ended. She brushed back a lock of her hair and turned towards the guys.

"I bet you, for all the money in your wallet, I can stay on that bull for two minutes," her eyes twinkled as she talked over the loud volume.

Jeff, a blonde haired man, perked up. The others, a black man with a close shaved head and an Italian man with the same haircut, smirked.

"Well let's go find out, Kalina," Michael said as he got up from his seat and stuck an open hand out for Kali.

He led her towards the sign up sheet poorly stapled on a wall. The area was less crowded and quieter than the rest of the building. He lifted up a pen dangling from the wall and handed it to her. She signed her name as legible as she could get it.

With a smile, she pulled Michael back towards the bar to wait for the competition to begin. Andrei gave her a questioning look, considering that he hadn't heard about what she was planning on doing.

"I don't even want to know what you got planning in your little head, doll," he took a sip from his glass.

She glanced around the place and notice a poker game being played off to the side. The men playing looked serious and concentrated on the game with the music blaring in the background.

While they waited for the competition to start, they all engaged in conversation; occasionally ordering more rounds and bursting into fits of laughter.

"All right ladies and gents, or should I say, 'cowgirls and cowboys'," a man spoke into the mic and continued, "it's time for y'all to have a go on Buck the Bull, am I right?"

The crowd, including Kali, cheered.

"All righty, settle down now... our first brave bull rider tonight is Jean Patrickson!" a young man in all denim jogged and hopped onto the mat where the bull resided.

The crowd erupted in cheers once again as they cued the music. Jean strode confidently up to the bull and hopped on. A countdown began and the bull came to life. Kali was fascinated and didn't realize her mouth hung open as she watched Jean struggle to stay on.

"Looks about ready to hop off and cry to his mama!" someone shouted from the crowd.

She chuckled just when Jean ungracefully fell off of the mechanical bull. Some cheered as some others booed. Another round began after that with various people who were confident that they would leave a winner.

"This is such shit," Andrei commented. Kali smacked his chest and turned back towards the show.

She didn't even realized everybody off the list had already went when her name was called, "And now we have one more contender: Kalina Gabriel!"

Andrei snapped his head towards her and yelled. "What?"

She smirked and made her way towards the mat. People cheered her on as she was the only girl to attempt riding the bull that night. Before she climbed over the fence, she grabbed a man's cowboy hat and placed it on her head.

She winked at the guy and made her way up to the bull barefoot. Her heart was beating a mile a minute and she gulped. She lugged herself onto the uncomfortable ride and made herself comfortable before the countdown began.

She found Andrei's eyes and bit her lip.

"5... 4... 3... 2...," the crowd yelled in unison. "1!"

The bull came to life and started off slow. She hollered and threw her head back in ecstasy. Eventually, the ride sped its pace and she tightened her legs against the bull. It helped keep her on the ride long enough.

"Wow! This gal has been ridin' for a good minute, I smell a winner!" the man said in surprise.

The crowd increased in volume as she continued to ride with grace. The way her body moved on top of the bull was something else. It looked like she had done this a million times but only she knew this was her first time.

She took the cowboy hat off her head carefully and swung it around, "Yee haw!"

The timer buzzed and everyone cheered. She slowed to a stop and her eyes widened with wonder. She had lasted on the ride for two minutes. She searched the back for the guys and she smiled when she caught them.

Michael couldn't believe she won and now she had all of their money. Damn.

A man approached her with a golden hat decorated with bulls. "Well I'll be damned. You women are evolving! Congrats, sweet pea."

She beamed and made her way off the mat, stopping to give the hatless man his hat back, and found herself standing in front of the guys.

She held out her hand and smirked smugly, "I believe you owe me your wallets?"

They cursed and grumbled as they dug out all the cash from their wallets and slapped in into her awaiting hand. She counted the bills and stuffed the rest into her shorts.

Andrei had pulled her to his side with a large hand on the small of her back. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Where did you learn to do that?"

Her eyes gleamed mischievously and she turned to nibble on his ear. Her hand danced on the back of his neck as she whispered. "From bouncing on your dick of course."

Wow! Now wasn't that hot?! *fans self* I got the inspiration for this chapter from tumblr. You guys know that video of the girl riding a bull to the song attached? It's so cool how the heck did she learn how to do all that?!? Anyways, comment and like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

362K 13.7K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
35K 1.6K 33
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
121K 9.3K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
778K 25.1K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...