My forever peace

By writing_world97

*Arnav Sehgal and Aarvi Sharma* Aarvi Sharma, 24 year old, normal ,cute , mature girl. but she is sacred from... More

Author's note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
My forever peace
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 15

174 11 2
By writing_world97

Aarvi's pov

I open my eyes slowly to adjust the sunlight came from the window. Then i realise am married now. So I have to wake up early aarvi.....what are you still thinking. Let's get up. Oh gosh it's 7:47am. I get up from the couch but I feel sharp pain on my lower back. I hissed in pain . I sat on the couch. Ohh my back. I stretch my arms and back to ease the pain. I got my eyes on the bed but it's empty. And his t-shirt which he threw on the floor is still on the floor. I get up and I pick up the t-shirt and placed it on the bed. went towards the closet , I take my clothes and went to bathroom for shower.

After some time I came back after showering In closet , there is a big mirror I stand infront of it. I decided to wear saare because my mom told me wear sarees for atleast 2-3 days after marriage. In few minutes am ready in saree because my saaree has stitched plates so it doesn't take much time. And it's easy to wear. I applied some light makeup on my face , I wear my mangalsutra, and when I took a pinch of sindoor between my fingers then the door open revealed my husband in black vest and grey shorts. His eyes met with mines through the mirror. I filled my hair partition with sindoor without breaking a eye contact with him.

I take my eyes down to place the box of sindoor. I again look at the mirror for applying the lipstick but he is still standing there. His intense eyes scan my body. I feel goosebumps. I can't able to apply lipstick because of his staring. So i kept back the lipstick and I take deep breathe. I turn to face him. I look at him.

"Why are you standing here?" i asked him.

"it's my room , my closet, so i stand where I want to , have any problem Mrs.Sehgal." he said while getting close to me.

I take my steps back and in two steps my back hit the dressing table. He stands so close to me. My breathing got heavy. He leans towards me his warm breath hits on my cheeks. I close my eyes and i open my eyes after few seconds when I feel his hand touch my side waist and my arm And I saw him taking a towel from my left side. He leans back and said.

"Stop day dreaming about myself" he said while went towards the bathroom.

A frown appeared on my face. I hear the click sound of locking door. Oohhh shit am getting late. I applied my lipstick. And leave the room and went down stairs.

Where I saw all family members are sitting in living room. All are chitchating with each other along with huge smiles on their faces. I went towards them , I wish them good morning. I take blessings from the dadaji , dad and mom.

"You looking goddess bhabhi" vaani said while side hugging me.

I just shyly smiles in reply.

Then mom told me cook something sweet because it's my first day after marriage and it's my first rasoi also. So i decided to make kheer because I know how to cook it and it's everyone's favourite.

Am went towards the kitchen with mom and Amisha bhabhi. They told me about the kitchen stuffs. Mom and Amisha bhabhi both asked me for their help if I need in any case but I denied. It's not like am pro in cooking but yeahh am a good cook.

So i started making kheer after some time am done with my work. And I grab the full bowl of the kheer , and went towards the dinning table where all are sattled. And I guess waiting for me. I placed the bowl and am started to serve but Amisha bhabhi said.

"It's ok aarvi we will take it by ourselves , you just sit and have your breakfast"

And maa also assured me. So I looking for a chair. Where I saw there are 5 chairs are left. One beside my husband and others at the one end of the table.

First I feel awkward to sit beside him. But if I did not sat beside him then it's also more awkward. Because we are married. And we are fcking husband wife now. So i take seat beside my husband, oohh I mean arnav , it's okay it's a same thing.

I look at him but he didn't even glared at me. I sat beside him. And started have my breakfast. After that everyone eats kheer which was made by me. And everyone praised me.

See I told you , am a good cook.

But am still waiting for him. Him to eat it. When he finished. I look at him , my hearts finding something in his. His to give me some compliment about kheer. But he did not he just get up from his seat and gone to his room. Disappointment clearly shows on my face.

And I guess maa also read my face because she sadly smiles at me.

"Aarvi , you know about the pagh phere , so you have to go to sharma ji's house"

I confused at her statement..... "sharmaji's house??" I asked her

"Sharmaji's house means your parents house. I didn't say that before because, now this house is yours, you are also our daughter " she said with smile.

I smile at her. And I nodded my head.

"Told Arnav he will take you and drop you there , and in the evening he will came pick you..is it okay." She asked me.

"Yeaah it's okay" I said.

"Okay then go and told him, he already knows about it but still reminds him , because he is so workaholic , may he forgets it." she said.

I Nodded and Then i also went to my room. I saw him he standing in balcony, talking with someone on phone. And I got to know that he is very angry because his voice totally changed , and on high pitch. I went towards the balcony door which is open. He glares at me with anger. After few minutes he cut call. And turn towards me.

"Do you want something" he said with anger.

"Umm... We have to go to my parents house" I said.

"I know" he said with cold tone.

"Okay then let's go" I said.

"Pants pehn lu ya ese hi lower mai chalu" he said.

I look at him up to down then i realised he is wearing a simple t shirt and lower.

"Jese aapki marji , apka closet h jo marzi pehno" I said with sarcasm like I don't care about him. Because this type of same thing he told me before.

He sighed in no and walk passed away from me to the closet.

In few minutes he came back wearing black shirt and beige colour pant. He is looking so sexy ooohhh myy dammnn god. He look at me for a second then he rolled up his shirt from arms. When he is doing his work with hanging low his head , then a flick of his hairs is fall down on his forehead which makes him more sexy.

"let's go now."

After hearing him I came back from my thoughts.

"Wait for a minute" I said. I went to closet

I touch up my lipstick and my hairs. Then grab my hand bag. I came back into the room. He looks at me and giving me are you done now look. Then I take my phone from the table.

"Let's go , why are you standing here , we are getting late." I said. Because when I said him let's go , then he just looking at me.

Then we both went down stairs. I say bye to Amisha bhabhi and maa. Then we both get out the house.

He went close to the car then he opens the door for me. I look at him and said "hmm trying to impress me"

"Sorry but not interested" he said with straight face.

"Liar" I said to tease him Lil bit more.

"Are you going to sit in or you just want me to pick you and thrown into the car" he said.

"Why are you offending, just chill" i said to tease more.

Then i sat in and he closed the door. And in a second he also in the car and start the car. And drove to my parents house.

Arnav's pov

Am driving my car. She sat beside me. Her fregrance filled in my nostrils. Which helps me to think about her even more. Just her existence gives me so many thoughts. When I saw her in morning. It's like , am seriously seeing a goddess, she wears red colour saaree, when am staring at her, I saw my effect on her she try to apply lipstick but she failed because am looking at her. Then when I came close to her for taking my towel then she also closed her eyes, like seriously how can she thought am going to kiss her , yeahh I leans towards her but I don't have any intentions to kiss her. You have that's why you leans! My subconscious mind said. Haa mtlb shyd.
Ohh what are you thinking. That's why am not take a single glance when we are at dinning area. Everytime when I see her, I feel something. Which is familiar. But I also aware for the consequence. Which gives just pain! Only pain!. No I don't want that feeling again. Because love is not for me. It's not in my fate.

My chain of thoughts breaks when I hear the ringtone of her phone. She answered the call.

'hello-
'yes mom-
'yeahh mom we are on the way-
'may be 10-15 mins-

After listening her I got to know it's her mom. But still I asked her.

"Kiska phone tha"

"None of your business" she said

Srsly ! this girl how can she get courage to talk with me like that. She also did same before when I open the car door for her.

I clenched my jaw. And said

"Am your husband and it's my fcking business."

She looks at me. Am staring at her with cold expression . She lower her eye lashes and turn to look outside.

" Take your Eyes on road not over me.Mr. Sehgal" she said don't even looking at me.

Then i hurriedly moved my eyes on the road. In 10 mins , I stop the car infront of Sharma's house. I get out of the car then I went towards her side I opens her side door. And this time she didn't utter her senseless words. We both standing at the entrance. Where her mom and dad came. I touched their feet they give me blessings. She hugged her parents. Some tears formed in her and her mother'eyes.
I admired their mother daughter bond.

Then we both sat in the living room.they offers us juice. Which I take with the respect. Then me and her dad talk about some our official works and business.

After having lunch I say goodbye to her parents.

"Mai shaam ko lene aa jayuga" I said while looking at her.

She just nodded innocently. Is she innocent or she just pretending in front of her parents. Because in front of me she is different.

Her parents told me stay for more time. But I denied because I also have some important work at office and her dad knows about it afterall he is finance manager of our company. So he understands the official situation.

I bid again and then I went out , I sat in my car. And drove off to company.

Aarvi's pov

"Am your husband" these three words stuck in my mind. His tone is serious. Am continuously thinking about it while staring at the view from outside the window. In few minutes we reach at my parents house. I still in the car or may be am Little hesitate after listening his serious tone. So he came towards and open my side door. I went out from the car this time I didn't even glance at him.

My mom opens the door. I hugged my parents. Some of tears also showed up in my and mom's eyes. We entered in , and sattled in to the living area.

My dad and he is talking about some their own things.....and I feel little bored so I went to kitchen where is my mom doing own work.

As I entered into the kitchen. I say.

"Oohhh...wow , what a tasty smell"

My mom smiled at me. Then i check all bowls by opening their covers. My mom made so many dishes.

Then i help my mom to set the dinning table. We all are sattled in our seats. We talk about random stuffs. And when we done. After some time. Then he is ready to leave for his work.

"Mai shaam ko lene aa jayuga" he said while looking at me. I just nodded my head.

Then he take blessings from my parents. And leave the place.

Now me and parents sitting in living room. Then my dad asked me.

"Are you happy my child"

I smiled at him and I said "yess dad , I am"

I am? Srsly? I guess actually I never get a chance after marriage to think about it.

Then me and my mom went to my room because I need to pack my other stuffs which I want to kept with me. So i tell my mom to give me a bag so that I can pack my book in it.

"Vaha pe bhi books padegi?" My mom said.

"Hanji bilkul" I said

Then we both laughed and my mom said "pagal ldki"

She knows about my obsession with books.

Then she gave me bag and I started to put my books in it while talking to my mom.

"I called vanchita but she didn't picked it, i really want to see her" I said.

"She get job and today is her first day so may be she is busy there" my mom said.

"Really? How do you know?" I said. With excitement.

"Yeahh...I also called her early morning, to come there. But she tell me she can't because it's her first day of her job." She said.

"Oohhh it's okay but am happy, she get a job" I said with smile.

Then i also put my some other stuffs. When I open my cupboard. My eyes fell on the green colour file. Which I want to kept with me in any case. Because I don't want it to shown in front of my parents.
So i take that file in my hands then i realised my hands are started to shake. I looks at the file for few minutes some old memories came in front of my eyes. my eyes get Lil bit moist. But my trance of thoughts get interrupted by the voice of my mom.

"Aarvi! What are you thinking?"

"N..no..thing" I try to calm but am failed.

"What is this?" She asked my by pointing at the file.

I take a deep breathe "these are certificates from my school and college"
I said.

And I put that into the bag and I jipped up the bag.

"Done" I said.

Then we both sat in the balcony. Spending few hours with each other. Talking about some other things. Also gossips about our relatives.

To be continued in next chapter........

________________________________________

Hey guys🤗.....

So how is it.
This is 15th chapter of this book i hope you enjoying it .

Please show me your love towards this story through comments and votes.

Also tell me your reviews about this story so that I will improve myself.

Feel free to ask me anything but regarding this story.

Stay tuned for next update.

And you can also follow me on Instagram for sneek peaks and spoilers.

Writing_world97 is my Instagram id.

So byiee byiee🤗

I will come soon with my next update.

Have a good day or good night.

Take care

Stay happy

Stay healthy

Respect your parents

Believe in yourself

Love yourself

🌻💕🫶😽🌝🦋😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 400 22
Shivani Sharma. 25 year old. Millionaire and the CEO of her own cosmetic company REAL YOU. She didn't get the love she deserved. Not even from her fa...
1.4M 104K 80
"рдореЛрд╣рдмреНрдмрдд рдЗрд╕ рджреБрдирд┐рдпрд╛ рдХреА рд╕рдмрд╕реЗ рдЦреВрдмрд╕реВрд░рдд рдЪреАрдЬ рд╣реИред рдЬреЛ рд╣рдореЗрдВ рдЙрдирд╕реЗ рд╣реЛ рдЧрдИ рд╣реИред рдЕрдм рдпрд╛ рддреЛ рдореЗрд░реА рдореЛрд╣рдмреНрдмрдд рдЙрдирдХреЗ рд╕рд╛рде рдореБрдХрдореНрдорд▓ рд╣реЛрдЧреА рдпрд╛ рдлрд┐рд░ рдЙрдирдХреЗ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░ рдореЗрдВ рдлрдирд╛рд╣ рд╣реЛрдЧреА"ред _____...
27.6K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
327K 12.6K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...