Romeo and Juliet || Carlos Sa...

Por onlypovss

What can happen if a F1 driver for Scuderia Ferrari falls in love with Christian Horners's daughter and that... Mais

The elevator
The billiard
The hot tea
The dinner
The sunglasses
The podium
Ferrari boy
The plane
The beach
The text
The overtake
The crash
The spoon
The drink
The betray
The shower
The train station
Drive to survive
The red hat
The restroom
The hospitality
The bedtime story
The post-it
The night track
Angry issues
3 am
The simulator
The gala
The secret
The parade
The team radio
The storm
The heartbeat
The last time
The goodbye
The club
Like Romeo and Juliet
I love the way you lie
People don't change
One bed
The sound of the mountains
We make troubles when we're alone
Your body is my drug
Hard to forget
I know what you want
Be careful what you dream
Nobody puts a Horner in the corner
The ghost of you
I ruined everything

A night in the yacht

6.9K 170 107
Por onlypovss

"What the hell is wrong with Carlos? One minute he's acting one way, the next minute he seems like a different person. You know he's leaving today?" Y/n was furious and was taking out all her anger on Charles who was minding his own business in the balcony of their room. And yes, they had both decided not to get another room.

"Were you talking to me?" Charles was watching a video with cute kittens, so he closed Instagram and placed his phone on the small table in front of him.

"Yes, I'm talking to you. It's unbearable when he does that, isn't it? He's always making and unmaking everything. He always has."
Y/n let herself go on the chair in front of Charles who was watching her in silence. Then he took courage and spoke to her.

"I might have been the one who changed his mind."
Y/n turned to him, looked at him, raising an elbow, remining silent, waiting for his explanation.
"I told him we had kissed"
Y/n remained silent for a while.
"What? Why did you do that?"
"I wanted to shake him up, instead, he shut down and went into defence mode. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to and didn't think he would react like that."

Y/n remained silent, a thousand thoughts ran through her head. Then she thought maybe it was for the best. She thought that, maybe, that was the only way to break off bonds with Carlos once and for all, that they could both finally get on with their lives, since this situation of uncertainty was hurting them both.

"What did Carlos tell you when you told him about the kiss?" Y/n was curious
"He suggested I should ask you out."
Y/n laughed, Charles followed her, then they both got serious again.
"Would you ever ask me out on a date?" Y/n asked
"I don't know, would you go out with me?"
"I don't know."
"Yeah, we're best friends so..."
"...it would be awkward"
"yeah"
"yeah"

They were silent for a few moments, then Charles took a deep breath.
"You know I bought a yacht recently?" The sudden change of subject made Y/n wince.
"No, I didn't know that, congratulations. You know I've never been on a yacht?" Y/n had just suggested an assist to Charles, who immediately seized the opportunity.
"Really? Do you want to see it? It's in Monaco now."
"We could go to Monaco?"
"We should go to Monaco."
They smiled at each other, those dimples drove her crazy, that sweet smile always reassured her.

Carlos left that afternoon and Y/n and Charles spent the last two days relaxed, skiing, eating and playing cards in front of the fireplace in their suite, drinking good wine together. When they arrived in Monaco on a VistaJet flight, the temperature was much higher, the sun was shining over the sea and they first stopped at Charles' house to cool off for a moment, then went out to buy something suitable for that temperature. While waiting for the yacht to be ready for leaving the arbor, they decided to wander around the streets of Monaco. Charles pointed out to Y/n all the places that were most important to him, to his childhood, to his family.

"That was my old school, I remember when sleepy I used to take the bus there." "That's where Marta and Riccardo live, my dear friends, do you remember them?" "That's where Joris lives" "That's where I got my driving licence"
"And from there you became a womanizer" added Y/n who was following Charles on this walk.
"I am not a womanizer! At first nobody wanted me, you know?"
"I don't believe it" Y/n didn't really believe it. Meanwhile, Charles made his way up a hill and Y/n followed him without wondering where they were going.
"I mean it! Then I met Giada, then Charlotte"
"I didn't meet Giada, but Charlotte was really nice, I liked her"
"Yeah..I partly think Charlotte was suspicious of the two of us"
"Why does everyone keep suspecting us?"
"I don't know..." they looked into each other's eyes, the wind messing up Charles' hair and making him even more charming.
"Anyway, turn around, this is the most beautiful place to admire Monaco"

Y/n turned around and saw the sea and the harbour. It was really beautiful. They had gone up a lot, and you could see almost the whole city. The harbour could be seen very well and the sea immediately made her feel better.
"Do you see that white yacht there?"
"Yes."
"That's my yacht!"
"Man, that's huge!"
"Wait till you see it up close then"

The two went down to the harbour, people stopped to take pictures to Charles and he politely greeted them or took selfies with them. Then they both walked along the dock until they reached Charles's yacht. It was really huge.
"Holy shit, Charles," she said and he laughed softly, then started fiddling with the ropes to unhook the boat from its moorings. Y/n watched him as he concentrated, he was elegant in those movements, delicate but firm, she looked at his face, he had the tip of his tongue out, as if to concentrate better, the dimples showed even so.

He went back and forth in the yacht to get it ready, he did it all alone and in silence, he seemed truly confident in everything he did. He kept his gaze on his hands, on the ropes, until he was finished.

Then he entered the cabin, turned on all the lights, arranged the last of the cushions that his staff had not taken out, and then turned to Y/n. He was on the edge of the boat, had perfect balance and held out his hand to her.
"Miss, the boat is ready to accommodate you."

Y/n approached him and held out his hand to help her. He squeezed it tightly and pulled her on board with a firm movement. Almost Y/n lost her balance and held on to Charles who grabbed her by the waist. The two were very close, they stood looking into each other's eyes for a few moments, hearts beating fast. Then they laughed and broke away.
"Here is my little marine gem" Charles showed Y/n the yacht, the cabins were beautiful, large and spacious, the bathrooms luxurious, but the most beautiful part was the outside. There was a large wooden table with benches around it, then white cushions and flowers decorated it. From the stern to the bow ran large, white cushions where you could sunbathe in peace.
"it's beautiful, Charles"
"Thank you. Shall we depart?"
"Oh yes, Captain"

Charles descended into the cockpit and started the engines, which roared into the harbour. Y/n got out and stood beside Charles and waited for the boat to get away from the harbour.
"Go outside and enjoy the view. I'll come in a little while."
Y/n went to the cabin, put on her swimming costume and went outside. The sea was beautiful, calm and blue. The yacht was going fast and a few drops of water splashed her. She watched the moving boat for a while, then chose a good place to lie down and sunbathe. After half hour, the boat stopped while Y/n was still outside. Her eyes were closed and she could feel the sun burning her skin. Suddenly the sun seemed to darken so she opened her eyes and saw Charles standing next to her, shading her with his body.

"Shall we dive in? The water is beautiful," he smiled at her, backlit. Y/n stood up and followed him to the edge of the boat.
"I'm gonna shit myself, Cha" she said naturally, she had never done that and seeing how much high it was, she got scared.
"do you trust me?" Charles looked into her eyes and Y/n merely nodded. He took her hand; she plugged her nose with the other.
"3...2...1..." They jumped from the boat into the water. Y/n quickly resurfaced, feeling free, happy. She looked around searching for Charles, who came up beside her immediately
"Are you okay?"
"Absolutely yes."

They smiled at each other then Charles started splashing water at her and so began a battle.
"Stop it Charles!"
"You stop it!"
They had a great time. Then Charles got into the boat to dive again.
"Look Y/n!" He did an awkward flip and jumped into the water.
"How was it like?"
"Terrible!"
"How dare you!!!" he swam toward her and started tickling her. She put his head under the water and he stuck his head between her legs, then rose to the surface and Y/n found herself on Charles' shoulders.
"Put me down! Charles! Put me down now!"
"Okay copy."
He threw her into the air and she dove into the water. She quickly resurfaced.
"Are you crazy?"
"Shhh come here" he hugged her, gave her a kiss on the temple, then picked her up and threw her back into the water again
"You traitor."
"I am immensely sorry"

They spent the whole morning in the water, laughing and joking like this, like two children, there was a lot of physical contact actually, and every time they touched, they both felt shivers all over their bodies. But they were beginning to get used to it, they were both beginning to feel the need to be close, both struggling with their status as best friends. It was strange, it was wrong, and yet they didn't want to get separated. It had to mean something.

After quite a while, they both got into the boat and Charles pulled out all the food the cooks had prepared and left in the kitchen for the two of them. Fish, pasta, fruit, ice cream. They sat down at the table and ate everything, the sea brings such an appetite!
Soon after eating, they cleaned the table and lay down in the shade, lulled by the movement of the sea. They were close, their arms brushed against each other, their legs did not.
"It's a beautiful day, Cha."
"I'm really happy to be here with you."
"Me too..."
"I had never been alone at sea with another person."
"Not even Charlotte?"
"Not even Charlotte."
"Do you think that's weird?"
"I don't think so, no..."
"Charles"
"Yes?" he turned to her.
"it's strange." They looked into each other's eyes, then burst out laughing.
"It's a good strange, though" said Y/n.
"It is..."

They both lay on their sides, facing each other, and Y/n moved her leg over Charles' body, who pulled her toward him, adjusting her leg on his waist. He didn't touch any further parts. They smiled. It was very quiet around there. He moved her hair out of her eyes, then ran a finger across her face, brushed her lips, then reached her neck and then stopped touching her. Maybe it was too much.

The sun was about to set and they were supposed to return to the harbor soon, but neither of them wanted to go back to the mainland.
"we should come back," said Y/n, with a hint of a voice.
"Do you want to come back?"
"No."
"Neither do I."
They smiled, they were happy, they were alone. The rest of the world was not there, no one could judge them, no one could tell them they were doing wrong, they already knew it, but maybe that was exactly what they wanted to do. Make a mistake. Make a mistake together.

The afternoon passed peacefully, they talked about work, how much things had changed since they had first met, how much they had changed. Charles was lying in the stern and Y/n was beside him, resting her head on his arm. Then came a message to Charles. He had ignored them all since they were together on that boat, but he saw the name on the screen.

Carlos Sainz

"Carlos texted me."
The mood changed immediately. As if a gust of icy wind had suddenly arrived.
"What does he want?" They did not move from their positions.
"He asks me how our date is going."
"What do you want to answer?"
"I don't know, how do you think it's going?" he smiled as he turned to her.
"I would say fine" she smiled at him.

Y/n thought she was going to answer him, but instead he blocked his cell phone and ignored it, then resumed the conversation he was having. It was getting dark and Y/n was beginning to feel cold. She got goosebumps, and Charles noticed it.
"Hey, are you cold?"
"Yes, but I don't have anything to wear."
"Don't worry, I always keep a sweater here. It might fit you a little big."

Y/n followed him to his room. He opened a small closet and pulled out a Ferrari hoodie. Y/n put it on and it almost reached her knees. He looked at her and smiled.
"You are so little" he hugged her and kissed her hair.

Then they ate everything they had left for lunch and then sat on the stern of the boat. You could see the whole harbor of Monaco from there, it was beautiful.
"The view is stunning from here" said Charles.
Y/n turned to look at him. He was staring at the horizon and it was beautiful, Charles was beautiful. She instinctively came to caress his cheek, then Charles took her hand and brought it to his lips, kissed her fingers, then looked at her. Their faces were very close.

"What are we doing?" whispered Charles.
"It's wrong, Charles. We're best friends" Y/n stared at his lips and whispered too.
"Yeah, we should stop," he said as he leaned closer.
"We should..."
Their lips touched again. It was a soft, sweet kiss. The two broke away, looked into each other's eyes, smiling, then Charles took her face and kissed her again.

"Charles" said Y/n between kisses
"oui" said he continued kissing her
"this is wrong"
"I know"
"we have to stop"
"stop then"
"but I don't want to"
"me neither"

They kissed all the time, softly, trying to resist each other, trying to stop this, but neither of them felt like it. Then they stopped. They looked into each other's eyes intensely, Charles tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and kissed her nose.

Charles was completely different from Carlos. He was sweeter, gentler, more romantic. He was the fairytale prince charming. Y/n turned to look at the view again and Charles stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her. He gave her a kiss on the head, then held her tightly to him and she made herself small in his arms. Then she turned back to him, looked at him again and said she wanted to go to sleep. He took her hand and together they went down to the cabin, stopping in front of the two bedrooms.

"Do you want to sleep alone?" he approached her, wrapping his arms around her hips.
"actually I might get seasick" she put her arms around his neck, they smiled and kissed again, again and again and they get closer to Charles' bed. He took off her sweatshirt and stood looking at her for a moment, in silence. Their hearts were beating wildly for both of them, it was happening.

He started kissing her cheeks, then went down to her neck, on her shoulders, while with his hands he was caressing her arms, then her waist, utill he touched her breast softly. Y/n had goosebumps everywhere.
He leaned in close to her ear and whispered "you're so belle, ma princesse".

Y/n's heart stopped after hearing Charles speaking in French he was even hotter than before.

He picked her up and laid her on the bed, then took off his shirt. Charles stood over her, then took Y/n's legs and put them on his shoulders, stroked them slowly, then began to kiss her calves, holding her ankles gently but with a firm grip. She felt his rings on her skin. He went down to her thighs, down to her panties. He stopped and looked at her. He feared he was doing it wrong, going too far, but Y/n did not object.

"Do you want to, princesse?" asked Charles, a little afraid, but Y/n nodded and Charles went back to kissing her more than before. As he kissed her, he took her panties off and entered inside of her slowly. Y/n grabbed the sheets and squeezed them as she felt pleasure. Then Charles looked at her, he had a totally different look on his face, he was sexy and the huge neck made him even hotter, in fact Y/n took it with both hands, then stroked his hair as they both felt pleasure.

He got out of her just in time, then their eyes meet but nobody said a word.
They both didn't know what the other was thinking about and neither of them wanted to know what was going on in their minds. It was too risky, but they had to admit that it was really dreamy.

They fell asleep hugging, he was bigspooning her and she disappeared on his big arms, on his perfume. She felt calm, lulled by his breathing chest.

During the night, anyway, she got up to drink a sip of water as usual and found her phone on the table where they ate. She unlocked it and found a text from Checo:

Hi Y/n, I have to tell you that your father had a heart attack this morning while we were at the headquarters. He's good now, he is at the hospital. It was just stress, you don't have to worry.
If you need anything, me and Carola are here.
Lots of love

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

68.3K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
1.1M 30.4K 44
"He set my world on fire, colouring it fifty shades of red. I was bound to get burned." The conflict between the Ferrari and the Red Bull Formula One...
21.7K 538 23
in which they meet at a football game and later fall in love with each other madly formula one carlos sainz jr. x fem oc started: 12/23 completed: f...
73.6K 1.6K 9
«She's a woman. She can't drive.» A story about a forbidden love between two Formula One drivers. 𝟏 - ♯𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - ♯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝟏...