Untold Truth

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found... More

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 7

773 44 13
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

"Can we meet at cham restaurant at 7:00pm." said Pete as he read the massage for nth time on his phone which was send by Vegas.

"It's already 7:45pm where he is?" said Pete out loud instead of just in his mind and just as he finished his thought he saw Vegas coming towards him in black jeans and white t shirt with a black leather jacket he is looking handsome.

"Hi I am sorry I got stuck in traffic." said Vegas as he sat down on the table in front of the Pete.

"It's okay." said Pete with a little smile on his face because he felt something was off with Vegas but didn't say anything because it might be just his imagination.

"So, should we start talking?" said Pete as he saw Vegas comfortably sitting on the table.

"Yeah." said Vegas with a little hesitantion displayed on his face.

"Something was bothering you right ? So if you wanna tell please say it" said Vegas as he remember Pete had something on his mind that he wanted to tell him.

"Me?" asked Pete while pointing a finger to himself to which Vegas nodded.

When Vegas asked to come for a meeting he knew they both needed to talk about everything which is going around them, they have to talk about their insecurity, about how they are feeling.

"You also wanted to tell me something
why don't you start first." said Pete as he remember that Vegas also wanted to tell him something which is also an another reason they decided to meet.

"Yeah, i wanted tell you something to but if you wants to say first please say it." said Vegas offering Pete if he would like to speak first.

"No, I am fine you go first." said Pete as he didn't want to speak first because as he was still a bit hesitant to put all his raw feeling in front of Vegas.

"Okay, I will go first." said Vegas after a moment and took a deep breath to calm his nerve.

"You know I love you right?" said Vegas making Pete surprised at the sudden confession

" Yeah, I know and I love you too." said Pete genuinely because he doesn't want Vegas to think he is not in love with him anymore.

"You know, when I first saw you i thought you are just an another normal, brainless bodyguard who would die for main family without a single thought." said Vegas as he looked at Pete as if to check he is listening or not which Pete saw and nodded his head indicating Vegas to go on.

"And I was a little surprised by how fast you improve, little by little breaking records and taking position after position because like, in a blink of eye you goes from being a trainee to a head bodyguard, I was a bit impressed that time but I didn't think that much because you still were a normal bodyguard to me." said Vegas as he took the glass of water from the table and drank the whole water without a break and Pete just stared at him.

"Then out of nowhere, God played with us and we accidentally got married in Las Vegas, it was a lot shocking for both of us and I even freaked out and ask you to not tell anyone about it and you even agreed without much fight which shock me too and thought that you were crazy because who would let go off such a opportunity because being married to minor family's heir you can get so much thinks like money ,clothes and many more Luxurious thing and you would be crazy to let go." said vegas to Pete and check if he is angry or not but Pete looked calm.

"And we started meeting afterwards and we slowly but surely started falling in love with each other and i also felt very attractive towards you but I feel like I mistakenly took my attraction towards you as love, i thought I am in love with you but it was just a little attraction, a physical need and an emotional support." said Vegas to Pete but he didn't look at Pete's face, he couldn't look into his eyes.

"And when Porsche came into our life I started feeling a connection between us and I started falling in love with him without even knowing my self i didn't even realise i fall out of love with you, i know it might sounds crazy but it is true, i am sorry and I know my words truly hurt you and I am very sorry about it and i sincerely apologise to you but I can't do this anymore, I can't stay with you and in this relationship." said Vegas to Pete as he finally looked at him.

Pete felt like someone is drowning him in a big ocean even if he wants to come out of it he can't, he feels like someone is stabbing at his heart repeatedly with so much force, today he felt like he is dead even without dying.

His biggest nightmare today came true, his biggest insecurity, his biggest fear become true, his eyes filled with tears which he tried to stop but he couldn't keep them and they fell on his cheeks, he couldn't speak because he feels like someone is choking his throat so hard that he couldn't breathe.

But after so much difficulty he came out of the shock and slowly asked.

"What do you mean that you fall out of love that you mistakenly thought the attraction you felt towards me was love, am I just a physical need to you ? and I was just an emotional support?" said Pete loudly which attract some of the people attention around him but he didn't care.

"How can you say that you wants to end this relationship because you can't even if you want to, you know that we are married and not in any relationship, I know our marriage was accidental but we are married, you can't end our marriage because you want, we need a divorce." said Pete as he looked angrily at Vegas.

"I know that and that's why i even prepared divorce paper so can we finally end our unwanted marriage." said Vegas as if all of this didn't matter to him.

"How can you do that to me, I love you Vegas and now I can't live without you please Vegas don't leave me." said Pete desperately to Vegas because he is now addicted to Vegas, an addiction he can't end even if he wants to.

"I don't love you anymore Pete." said Vegas while throwing the divorce paper at the table and stand up.

"Please Vegas don't leave me I love you, can you please give me a chance." begged Pete as he went to Vegas and held his hands tightly as if he left his hands Vegas would disappear.

"No, there's nothing left so please leave me." said Vegas as he removed his hands from Pete and started going away

"Don't leave me Vegas." said Pete who is now at his knees begging his love to come back and then he fainted.

Pete gasp as he woke up from his dream with a shining head which has sweat forming on it and with wet cheeks from all the tears.

Pete wipped his forehead as he took deep breaths, trying to calm his nerve as he sit up at his bed and reach for a glass of water he had placed there.

As he drink water from it, he touched his neck where he wore his ring as necklace which was given by Vegas to him.

Vegas has given him this ring which was his mother's ring who has given the ring to him while saying that this ring is symbol of love and she wants him to give this ring to his love.

As he touched the ring to check if the ring is still here or not and sighed in relief when he found that the ring is secured in his neck while touching it Pete made a promise to him that he would never allow anyone to take this ring away from him not even Vegas.

While thinking this he felt something was on his window and he knew what was it so he laid on the bed because he doesn't have the guts to meet him.

As Pete laid on the bed again trying to make it look like he is asleep and then after few seconds he felt a presence in front of him and he knew who was it because it is definitely not not the first time and will not be the last.

Vegas came close to Pete as he saw him sleeping but when he went near him he saw some trace of tears on Pete's cheek which he didn't like it at all.

So he moved forward and gentle removed the remaining tears from Pete's check so he doesn't wake him up.

Vegas just couldn't sleep at all that's why he came to see Pete even though he knows Pete might have already sleep but his heart does not listen to him at all.

"What is that bothering you so much, baby? I wanna know so I can help you." said Vegas as he gently patted Pete's check.

"You know I am the smartest person of this family but you know how dumb I am when it comes to love, please forgive me if I did something stupid, my love." said Vegas as he gently kissed Pete's cheek and went away from the window he came in

..................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 17.2K 47
Arranged Marriage Trope of VegasPete. Follows similar events as the original story with slight deviations. Pete is married off to Vegas Theerapanya...
189K 7.1K 28
After confrontation of both families, when vegas runs into an accident, pete can't bear that and he passes out. the next day when he wakes up he foun...
35.8K 1.5K 17
For reasons unknown, Vegas and Pete switch bodies, leaving them to navigate the perils of each other's lives. How will Pete handle the responsibiliti...
146K 5.1K 32
Part of my Minor Family Supremacy Series. This is Vegas's story. What if the Devil of Thailand was interested in Pete long before Porsche entered the...