DESTINED

By parkkim_fics

Love is different for everyone...let's see what happens when two hopeless romantic best friends find their fo... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.

26.

26 1 0
By parkkim_fics

"Hahaha, bish, are you for real?" Siya said, laughing harder. 

We were in our office, and I had just shared everything that happened yesterday. 

Now, she couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh my God, I can't!" she laughed, holding her stomach. 

"Will you stop! I regret what I did," I said in a slow voice.

"I know you should. Like, who does that?" she said, trying to compose herself but failing miserably. 

She laughed again.

"Do you want to see how he looked after that?" I asked. 

She nodded immediately. 

I opened my phone and showed her the photo Arav sent me yesterday.

"Bruh, what the heck, who hits so hard!?" she said, looking at it.

"You know, I was already frustrated because of that girl claiming my man as hers. If I had stayed there even for a bit, I would have killed her for sure," I said, frustrated. 

"And after all that, he came shouting at me, so I just..." I said, shrugging my shoulders. 

We both laughed so much that tears rolled down our eyes.

Finally, after a while, we stopped laughing. 

"Okay, now stop. let's get back to work; we need to prepare for the new deal," I said. 

She nodded and walked towards her desk.

Yesterday was a hell of a dramatic day. I still can't believe what I did. I need to control myself. 

This morning, I saw him sleeping in the living room with papers scattered all around. He must have fallen asleep while working.

We had breakfast together and left for our respective work. 

"Have you checked the file?" Siya asked.

"Yeah, there were some corrections, so I gave it for correction," I informed her. 

She nodded and got back to work. 

The whole day was filled with meetings, paperwork, and other pending tasks.

It was early evening, and we were both in our cabin engrossed in work when the cabin door flung open, making us flinch. 

Only one person could do this.

"Hello, ladies!" entered Veer, dramatic as ever. 

"You're off work early today?" Siya asked.

"Yeah, ma and papa are coming today, so I'm here to pick you up. We're having dinner with them," he informed as he took a seat in front of Siya.

"What! You didn't tell me about them this earlier," she exclaimed.

"Ma just called me; what can I do?" he answered, shrugging his shoulders. 

Siya was panicking, while he looked at me.

"By the way, bro, I heard what you did," he said, laughing. 

I looked at Siya with done face.

"Itne jaldi baat phel bhi gayi," I snorted. 

He just kept laughing.

"Bhai, main toh na seheta, you did right. Aise kaun chillata hai," he said, giving me a thumbs up and continuing to laugh.

"Okay, stop it now and leave; you have to meet Uncle and Aunty, right?" I said. 

Siya nodded and got up hurriedly.

"Come on, hurry up," she said and dragged him out of the cabin. 

"Bye, guys," I said, waving at them. 

They waved back and left.

I sighed and leaned on the chair, closing my eyes. 

After a while, I heard a knock.

"Come in," I said, keeping my eyes closed. I heard footsteps approaching my desk. 

I opened my eyes and straightened myself, looking up to be surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I exclaimed, looking at Ayansh, who was standing in front of me.

"Just got off work early," he said, shrugging his shoulders. 

He came forward and took a seat in front of me.

"Your office is cool," he complimented. 

I smiled and thanked him. It was his first time visiting here.

"So, are you done with work?" he asked again. 

I nodded. 

He sighed and leaned forward, keeping his hand on the table.

"What happened? Why aren't you talking?" he asked softly. 

I just shook my head, looking at him.

He is asking why I am not talking! 

Did he look at himself before coming here, wearing a black turtleneck sweatshirt paired with black pants, looking damn hot?

I didn't realize when he stood up and walked towards me. 

He held my chair, turning it towards his side. He moved his face closer to mine.

"What are you thinking?" he asked in a soft, raspy voice. 

Hell, his voice sent some weird sensation through my body.

I didn't say anything, just held his neck, pulling him into a heated kiss, taking Ayansh by surprise. 

But he held my waist, pulling me up and returning the kiss. 

He turned me towards the table and made me sit on it while he stood in front of me, not breaking the kiss.

Finally after feeling out of breath we broke the kiss.

I looked up; our eyes met. 

"What are you doing to me?" I said in a slow voice.

He chuckled and hugged me. 

I snuggled my face into his chest. 

"Will you go on a date with me?" I asked.

He kissed my head and replied, "Of course, why would I miss this chance?" I laughed and tightened the hug.

We were in the car, heading to the restaurant where Ma and Papa were waiting.

"Are you nervous?" I asked, watching Siya fidgeting with her fingers.

"What do you think?" she snapped.

"Whoa, cool down, baby. It's just Ma and Papa. You've met them so many times; why are you always nervous around them?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, making a distressed face.

I held her hand and caressed her knuckles, trying to make her feel relaxed. "It's okay; they won't eat you," I said, attempting to ease the tension. She smiled a little and nodded.

Finally, after a while, we reached the restaurant. I parked the car as we headed towards the entrance.

We finally reached the table where Ma and Papa were waiting.

They looked up and smiled widely. "Oh, mera beta, how have you been?" Ma said as she stood up and hugged me.

I hugged her back, feeling content.

"I'm fine, Ma. How are you?" I asked. She nodded and patted my back. Papa came forward, patting me, assuring his well-being.

Ma turned towards Siya, who was standing beside me, and hugged her.

"How are you doing, Siya beta?" she asked softly.

Siya hugged her back, smiling.

"I'm okay, Aunty. I'm doing fine," she said with a smile.

Finally, after the meet and greet, we settled at the table.

"So, how is work?" Papa asked.

"It's going well, Papa," I answered.

"And Siya beta, how's yours?" Papa asked, turning towards her.

"It's fine, Uncle," she answered, smiling.

Soon, the waiter came and took our order.

"So, how are you both? How is your health?" I asked them.

"We are fine, just that we miss you. Abb toh tu call bhi nahi karta," Ma said.

"Ma, you know I'm busy, but whenever I get time, the first thing I do is call you," I said, holding her hand on the table.

The evening went by with us laughing, talking about our lives.

Siya was now talking to dad about work and other things, she was nervous for nervous for no reason.

Finally, after dinner, we left the restaurant. We walked towards the car, talking, but Siya stopped there.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Uh, nothing. You guys can spend some family time. I'll go by myself; I have already informed Shreesha; she will be here any time," she said.

I looked at her. "Why? I would have dropped you," I said.

"No, it's just I'm staying at her house today, so she will pick me up," she explained. I nodded.

I looked at Ma and Papa, who were looking at us.

"Come on, let's go," I said and walked towards them.

"What happened? Siya isn't coming with us?" Papa asked.

"No, she is going with Shreesha," I answered.

He understood and nodded. We were about to walk when a car came and stood in front of us.

The door of the passenger seat opened, and Shreesha got out of the car. She walked towards us.

"Hello, Uncle, Aunty," she greeted them with a smile.

"Hello, beta. How have you been?" Ma came forward and hugged her.

Again, the driver's side door opened as Ayansh got down from the car.

Ma looked at him, confused.

"Oh, by the way, he is my boyfriend, Ayansh Suryavanshi," she introduced.

Ayansh stood there with a small smile.

"Hello," he greeted.

"Hello, beta," Ma greeted with a smile.

They talked for a while, and then we left to our car while they left to theirs.

I opened the car; Papa took the front seat as Ma sat back.

I was about to get in the car, but I remembered something.

"I'll be right back," I said and walked towards their car, which was ready to go.

"Hey, hey, guys, wait!" I yelled.

Ayansh stopped the car as I walked towards it.

Siya was on the back seat; she pulled down her window.

"What happened?" she asked, confused.

"Nothing," I shook my head and held her face, giving her a soft kiss on her lips.

"Call me when you reach," I said.

"Uh-huhm, too much PDA," Shreesha's voice came from the front seat.

"Close your eyes if you don't wanna see," I snapped as she gave me a look.

"Bye," I said as the last time I kissed her forehead.

"Bye," she said with a smile as I walked away.

WORD COUNT-1545

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 287 18
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 "𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫" 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ||Slow burn||18+ He is her protecter, her safe place and her comfort zone. She was his life, obses...
85.7K 5.2K 52
A night will change the life of two unknown people....... How destiny will bring them together...... and how they become each other's reasons of exis...
730 181 10
• An Eternity Of Love • .•☆ If you hear something that you haven't felt, it doesn't mean t...
555 14 34
Two young entrepreneurs fall inlove in an arranged marriage. Things get tough when the truth about one of their successes is revealed and puts one of...