Strangers [KimChay AU]

By ohmysatur

Porchay left Kim at their hotel room after a drunken one night stand. No name & phone number written on a sti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Chapter
Short extra: 1
Short extra: 2
Short extra: 3
Short extra: 4
Short extra: 5
Strangers: END.
Strangers: END..

Chapter 14

1.7K 56 9
By ohmysatur

"YOU'RE A THEERAPANYAKUL!?!?"

WIK's whole team blurted out at the same time when they reached the Theerapanyakul compound.

The whole family welcomes them in front of the huge metal armored gate. Kinn and Porsche guided them inside while Macau, Khun, and Sol played in the garden.

Kim and Vegas both rolled their eyes with their team's dramatic reaction with the information they just found out. But who wouldn't exaggerate things when the artist you watched grow through the years is actually a part of the most influential family not just in the business industry but the whole country itself.

"Hey! I'm a Theerapanyakul too, you know! We're cousins!" Vegas snickered in.

Chay laughed a bit loud beside his boyfriend with how Vegas sounds like he's sulking. They were all seated inside the conference room from the west wing of the compound. Kinn at the very head of the table and Porsche sitting on his right. Kim is seated on Kinn's left side with Chay beside him. Vegas beside Porsche and the rest of WIK's team occupying the empty seats.

"You know, I wouldn't be labeled as the "Faceless Theerapanyakul Heir" if my private information were plastered online. right?" Kim had his hand glued on Chay's lap as he addressed his team. "It's either you can't find any information about my private life or if you find some, I'm pretty sure they were fakes." He continues. smirking as he sees the amusing faces of his team. "Alright, let's start with my name." Kim places his hand from Chay's lap to the table looking all formal. "I am Kimhan Theerapanyakul the youngest son of Korn Theerapanyakul or the so-called Faceless heir. You can call me Kim, I don't really mind." He shrugged, never in his life would he imagine introducing himself to people whom he professionally worked with as WIK. "Now with our main agenda. I want to end this within this day- if not, then by this week."

"Kim, do you think it's time to finally introduce you to everyone? You know it's been tiring to dodge every question about who's my youngest brother." Kinn cuts in before Kim starts the discussion.

"Should I?" Kim answered but instead of facing his brother, he's actually looking at Chay- probably asking for his boyfriend's opinion.

Chay looked up at Kim and shrugged. "I don't know P'Kim, if you guys think it will help us to fix this then I guess you can? Also, only if you're comfortable with it."

"I'm fine with it." Kim nodded. "I think it's time to let the Parkers know that they're not just dealing with an ordinary singer, WIK- but a Theerapanyakul."

"Finally! That's settled then!" Porsche excitedly interjected.

"uhh. WIK?" One of his team raised her hand like a kid to get the heir's attention. "Nat you can call me Kim, it's fine" Kim chuckled at her, making the atmosphere light.

Nat, his make-up artist nodded. "Okay, Kim. I was thinking, if we will drop this huge information in public then we can set a press conference for tomorrow morning." Nat started nervously. Talking to WIK is usually easy and chill but now, upon knowing the man's background made her a tiny bit nervous.

"P'Naaat~ you don't have to be nervous with P'Kim. He's still the WIK you guys known for years." Chay notices Nat fumbling her fingers. He smiled softly at his boyfriend's make-up artist making her comfortable enough. Kim chuckled as he roamed his eyes around the room and saw how his whole team looked tense and anxious.

"I agree with Nat, Kim. We can arrange a press conference to address the issue and drop the news." Vegas nodded, agreeing with the given suggestion.

"Then, can I attend the press con? I want to be there." Kinn said in a calm voice "Or better yet, let me drop this hot news by myself."

"Do what you want, Kinn." Km rolled his eyes, earning chuckles around the room.

"Alright, that's settled then. A press con will be held tomorrow morning around 8 am or 9." Vee said, Kim's assistant.

"Moving on to the statement we will release?" Win asked, Kim's hair stylist.

"Right! I want the statement to be released within this day, preferably by 5 in the afternoon. I need you to debunk whatever the Parkers said in their statement. And please, delete that fucking statement from my account!" Kim's voice turned serious, he always does when it comes to his boyfriend and Sol. "Chay is fine with publicizing his name and Sol- strictly just their names and no other things." His team nodded in unison.

Tim, his social media manager, taking notes on his little notebook. "Kim, the statement was deleted last night. Vegas instructed us."

Kim hummed in response. Chay has his head leaning on Kim while holding his phone. Khun has been sending him short videos of Sol and Macau enjoying swimming. The younger chuckling as quietly as possible to not interrupt the meeting. Kim glanced at Chay's phone and smiled while watching his son squirm through his floaters.

"Kim? Anything else?" Vegas taps his pen on the table to get his cousin's attention.

Kim sat up straight and went back to his serious aura. "Yes, I want to sue the Parkers." He started. "First, Mr. Parker for stealing a bunch of my songs and giving it to different artists without crediting me. Unpaid wages and for overworking me in the past years." Chay gasps beside his boyfriend after hearing those words. "I have all the documents needed in the envelope in front of you all. I want my contract terminated with them as well." he pointed out the brown envelope sitting in front of each of his team members. "For Elisse Parker, Kid, and Pong I need them criminally charged for stalking and publishing Chay and Sol's private info, specifically their photos." Kim paused for a while then glanced at Kinn before continuing. "I want to be the biggest shareholder of MoonRise Studio- I want to own it."

"Consider it done, Kim." Kinn shook his head, a smug smile visible on his face- proud of how his brother wanted to take down the Parkers.

"I want all of these done by this week."

-----

-----

The meeting continued on after WIK's team posted and uploaded the said statement on all of his social media accounts.

Kinn, being the head of the family, is leading all the meetings regarding the legal matters together with their lawyers.

"As what Khun Kimhan wants, we can file a criminal case to Elisse Parkers for stalking him and publicizing Khun Porchay and their son's private informations." One of the lawyers started the conversation. "We need strong evidence to prove that she's been following Khun Kimhan, do we have any videos or photos of her stalking?"

"Arm and Big has actually collected quite a lot. For the past years, mostly of them are from Kim's apartment and MoonRise's parking lot, there are also some whenever Kim and his team eat out, at MoonRise's gym, and recent ones are from Chay's uni, and Sol's pre-school." Kinn answered their lawyer's question. "Arm has also hacked into all of Elisse's devices, that includes her 2 phones, laptop, and ipad." Kinn paused for a few seconds before ending his sentence. "There are photos of you 3." The last sentence was directed to Kim.

The conference room went silent, as every single one of them tried to process the information that Kinn dropped.

Porsche has his jaws clenched, with Kinn holding his hand and rubbing his thumb softly on the back of Porsche's palm- trying to calm his boyfriend down.

Except the lawyers, who are checking the videos and screen grab photos of Elisse that were given by Kinn- all pairs of eyes were looking at Kim.

With all the photos collected being scattered on the huge table, Kim's eyes are glued on one specific photo: Chay and Sol, smiling at each other. His son is about to hug his papa, outside Sol's pre-school.

Just like Porsche- Kim's jaws were clenched, probably harder than Porsche was. His left hand gripping on this phone tight, his right hand holding on a pen- Kim clicking the pen's button on a calculative rhythm making the tension inside the room intense.

"P'Kim.." Chay whispered softly, his hand creeping on Kim's right hand to stop him from continuously clicking the pen's button. "P'Kim" He repeated, to which he finally got Kim's attention. Chay smiled at the older man. "It's okay, P'Kim." He cooed.

"How can this be okay, Chay? She isn't just following me but you and Sol too. She got pictures of you and our son on her phone." Kim shook his head, dropped his pen, and swiftly reached the photo he's been staring at- crumpling it.

"P'Kim, it's okay. Sol and I are here, we're safe."

"Chay.." Kim sighed, not knowing what to feel.

If Kim is being honest, he really thought that Elisse only stalks him- she's obsessed with him after all. But of course, Elisse would follow Chay and Sol too, probably after she found out about their relationship.

And it's making him so mad for being clueless that he and his family are already being stalked. What if Elisse decided to take the matter in her own hands and hurt Chay? What if she pays someone to get or do something to Sol while he's in pre-school?

Before Kim knew it, he's once again gripping on his pen- almost bending it with how hard he's holding it.

"Kim" it was Kinn calling his brother's name. "I know you're mad as hell, it shows through your eyes, but let's calm down first and settle the things we need to focus on."

-----

15 minutes before the press conference starts, Kim walks inside the studio full of reporters. Huge cameras dangling on their necks, tons of microphones are neatly arranged on the table in front, a camera set up is at the front row for the live stream, and at least 3 huge blinding lights are positioned in the studio.

Kim walks in with Vegas as his manager, and the rest of his team following behind them. His left hand in his pocket, and his right hand holding on his phone- checking it from time to time in case Chay texts him. Kim is wearing a black suit that goes between casual and formal.

Porchay and Sol are left in the compound, with them are Macau and a few bodyguards. They decided not to let him join the press conference to further protect their privacy, Macau also chose to stay in the compound and play with his little nephew instead.

"Good morning, everyone." Vegas started, as he stood on the platform. "The press conference is about to start, WIK will answer your questions the best he can- the artist also has the right to refuse to answer." Vegas glanced on Kim, gave him a small not- motioning Kim to take over the platform.

Before standing on the platform and facing all the hungry reporters, Kim took a last glance at his phone before keeping it in his pocket.

Kim stood on the platform- displaying dominance and power. The reporters in the room kept quiet as they felt the sudden shift from the studio's atmosphere and strong aura coming from Kim that is very different from the WIK they've known. Right there in front of all the media reporters that are thirsty for his private life information and the people watching through their devices' screens stood Kimhan Theerapanyakul.

"Good morning." He started with a plain and short greeting. "Before I answer your questions, I would like to personally clarify the rumours that have been going on in the past weeks." Kim held his head high and scanned the whole room. He saw a few reporters who he considered being civil with, and some that had been very nasty towards him from the past. "First: I would like to thank my fans for always being there for me, respecting me, and supporting whatever decision I make. Secondly: everything from MoonRise Studio's announcement is not true, this was also uploaded using my social media accounts without my knowledge." He paused for a few seconds before addressing things about Chay and Sol. "Third: Porchay. The man from the photos circulating online is indeed my partner- and yes, the kid is our son."

Porchay on the other hand is watching the livestream together with Macau who has Sol seated on his lap with a popsicle in his small hands. Pol, one of Tankhun's trusted bodyguards, is also seated beside him. He's anxious, nervous, and scared with whatever the outcome of this press conference will be.

"Fourth: A criminal case will be filed against Mr. Parkers, the MoonRise Studio's CEO for a couple of reasons- stealing my songs and unpaid wages are just some of it. A criminal case will also be filed against Elisse Parkers, Mr. Parker's daughter- for stalking not just me but my family, and for releasing private information as well as unauthorized photos of my partner and our son." gasps and chattering from different reporters filled the room. "Lastly, a request for my exclusive contract termination under MoonRise Studio has been submitted. Me and my family's lawyers will take care of all the legal proceedings. Thank you."

Seconds after his statement ended, reporters started throwing him questions after questions- overlapping their voices.

"WIK! please elaborate what you said about the CEO."

"Mr. Parkers has been taking some of my songs without my knowledge and giving them to other artists without giving me any credits. He also violated our signed contract of 60:40 shares of my annual salary, based on the reports- I was only receiving 20% shares from all the work I'm doing."

"WIK, what about his daughter?"

"Elisse, has been stalking me for years. But the past months, she's followed not just me but my partner and our son too. She has photos of my boyfriend in Uni, and our son in pre-school."

"WIK! Is it true that your son is the kid that ran up to you on stage from one of your mall shows?"

"It's true, but I had no idea that he's mine at that time."

"May we know why?"

"WIK! how did you meet your boyfriend if you don't know you have a son with him?"

"I would like to keep this piece of information between me and my partner only. But let me say this, Porchay was the only person that was beside me when I was at my lowest."

Before another reporter gets to ask Kim a question, the studio's door abruptly opens- getting the attention of all the reporters in the room. Gasps and non-stop whispering erupted the moment Kinn walked in together with Tankhun. Kinn is wearing a formal dark blue suit, and the oldest Theerapanyakul is wearing his neon feathery pink coat on top of a cotton candy blue suit. Behind them are Arm and Big, and a couple of bodyguards.

Kinn and Tankhun ignored the whispers as they walk towards the platform, standing next to their youngest brother.

"Good day, everyone!" Kinn formally greeted the reporters, non stop shutters from their cameras can be heard. Because why would the head of the Theerapanyakuls- the leading family from the business sector and the most powerful clan in Thailand would be in WIK's press con? "My apologies for suddenly entering the studio and interrupting your interview with our youngest brother."

Silence....

It took a few minutes of silence and confused mumblings from the reporters before Tankhun laughs. Kim's smirk is also visible on his face.

"Our youngest brother, has been targeted with false rumours the past weeks that has tarnished his name and reputation. It has also greatly affected his partner, and the family." Kinn has this authority in his voice, very commanding- like he's talking to his subordinates. "As the head of the family, and together with our lawyers, we: the Theerapanyakuls, will impose strong legal action against everything and everyone that caused this uproar."

"K-khun Kinn, are you saying that WIK is--"

"That WIK is our youngest brother and the so called "Faceless heir", and that WIK isn't just an ordinary singer but he's a Theerapanyakul." It was Tankhun who answered the reporter's unfinished question with sass in his voice.

With the sudden drop of the most important bomb, the live stream viewers of the press con hits hundred of thousands. Reporters are scrambling on what to take note first. The room's mumbles and chatters are as loud as Kim's satisfaction with how some of the reporters backed down and kept mum.

Kim snickered, he has his older brothers standing on each of his side, protecting not just him but his family too- publicly declaring war for whoever dares to harm anyone from the clan.

"Let me introduce myself formally." Kim kept his stern face, voice serious. "I am Kimhan Theerapanyakul, the youngest son of Korn Theerapanyakul- all of you knew me as WIK, the pop star. It was pleasant meeting you all."

And suddenly everyone went silent, cause who would dare challenge the Theerapanyakuls?

No one.

"Before ending this press conference. Kim.." Kinn glanced at Kim and smirks "We have successfully bought 75% shares in MoonRise Studio under your name, making you the biggest shareholder."

The whole studio went nuts! The comments at the live stream is going non stop. The reporters collectively gasps, there's a lot going on. There's a lot of hot news dropping. Everyone is scrambling on their notes and phone, not knowing what to report first.

Tankhun claps with satisfaction, he loves how they caused the chaos.

"Can we go now? My boyfriend and son are waiting for me at home." Kim boredly said- he didn't wait for any response tho, he left the studio immediately after.

"Before I leave, I want all of you to know that the Parkers are already in police's custody and all the criminal charges has been filed- all the evidences against them has been submitted to the court."

Kinn said before leaving, Khun following him- insolently fluttering his bold pink coat.

The Theerapanyakuls left the reporters shocked and flabbergasted. Because what the fuck just happened!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 505 11
Out of pure rage and immeasurable pain, Porchay shot his first & last bullet straight to Kimhan- the man who shattered him to pieces. But Kim survive...
19K 1.1K 21
"𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 π’˜π’‰π’ π’•π’“π’Šπ’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 π’‰π’Šπ’Ž," ~~~~ "𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’…π’Šπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 π’„π’‰π’π’π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ οΏ½...
87.7K 2.2K 19
I do not own characters or any parts of KinnPorsche! This is a fanfic to ease my KimChay mind. I will delete this story if contacted by the rightful...
81.3K 3.6K 47
A love that can last a life time was promised to Kimhan as his mate Barcode was killed by his cousins from the minor family during their war on the n...