𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞

By writingsbysriii

#1 𝐛𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐒𝐫𝐞'𝐬 π¨π›π¬πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§ *⁠.⁠✧ EYES NEVER LIE *⁠.⁠✧ !!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!! " Av-vin pl... More

|| COPYRIGHT ||
|| Important ||
|| Character's Aesthetic ||
|| Dedication ||
|| Playlist ||
01 | The Gangster
02 | Everyone's Crush
03 | In the Metro
04 | Losing control
05 | Dreams
06 | The Stalker
07 | Who is he ?
08 | Will I ever find him ?
09 | Cab
10 | The wet dream 🌢️
11 | The Psychopath lover
12 | Kissing in the rain
13 | Together
14 | Stomach ache days
15 | Morning Surprises
16 | All mine
17 | Sanskari
18| Room tour
19 | His office
20 | Obsession 🌢️
21 | Nightmare
22 | Night Club
23 | Million Kisses
24 | The News
25 | Cooking
26 | I'll be rough 🌢️
27 | The roughness 🌢️
28 | Mandir
29 | The Tattoo
30 | The heartbreak
31 | Pain
32 | Panic attack
33 | Paris
34 | The Party
35 | Bloody Notes
36 | Complications
37 | Home
38 | The Photoshoot
39| The Ecstasy 🌢️
40 | Knife 🌢️
41 | Swimming pool 🌢️
42 | Enchanted
43| Confession 🌢️
44 | back to life
45 | Kolkata
47 | Car 🌢️
48 | Puja
49 | Proposal 🌢️
50 | We're getting married
51| Wedding
52 | Reception and punishment 🌢️
53 | Threats
54| Red Emerald
55 | Mistrust
56 | Husband-wife DATE
57 | K!LL ME
58 | Kidnapped
59 | Adventurous

46| Pajama party

1.2K 81 11
By writingsbysriii

Mere Sabse Khoobsurat
Ehsaas Ho Tum
Kabhi Sochon Kitne
Khaas Ho Tum
Reh Ja Banke Meri

Tujhko Hi Chahun Main Sada
Ik Dooje Se Na Ho Hum Juda

~ Meri banogi kya 💌

Avin's POV ~

I felt that this day was going so well from the beginning and then the whole day would be better. But my misconception. Just when we were having dinner, Esha's mom announced that for today only, everyone would have to sleep separately . Meaning, even though there are many rooms in this entire house, only 6 rooms are clean and fit for sleeping. And her dad said that all Esha, Sophia and Ruhi are in one room. Me , Aayansh and Rivan in one room. Ishan who's Esha's cousin probably elder brother , He and few more relatives will sleep in the remaining rooms. And her mom and dad in a room .
This sleep schedule sucks. I wanted to sleep with Esha . Like I sleep every day with her . I can't sleep without her now .

And because of this I am not able to sleep and now I am sitting here with that diary. Rivan and Aayansh have also not slept. They both are having fun. Don't know from where these two got disco lights and the party lights . Both of them switched on the lights all over the room and dancing to party songs . And a load of beer along with it. Something different is going on with them. And that too wearing pajamas. They have named it Pajama Party. Everything was fine but I did not understand at all the meaning of involving me in this party by swearing me to Esha . This is very rude . And these people are so crazy that they first made me swear on Esha and then forced me to wear this ugly pajama which has Shin-chan's face printed on it. Shin-chan is a cartoon character. Like seriously!?

I had taken an swear of Esha to do this, that is why I did all this, otherwise I have no credibility to do . Fucking BULLSHIT.

I found the most special thing about this house . this chair in which I am sitting. This is exactly like the chair in a horror movie. Sounding exactly the same. Cool .

I finally decided to open the diary. Both of them are making so much noise and jumping on the bed that I am afraid that the bed itself might break.
Leave aside Rivan , his girlfriend is not here but Aayansh's is. Also Aayansh's fiance not girlfriend . Isn't he missing her? Or am I the only one missing her like a Majnu ?

I came to know that Esha liked Barbie in her childhood just by looking at the cover of her diary . The Pink pink . I hate this colour from the bottom of my heart. The matter is in black . When I opened the first page of the diary, I saw it written in very cute handwriting.

Name :~ ESHA ROY
Class :~ 3
Roll :~ 26

What else will you know about me? If you want to read, then read it. Don't try to know too much about me. I learn boxing.

She already knew that someone was going to read it.
A chuckle left from my mouth as I read the last sentence .

I turned on the page and there was her childhood picture. No doubt she was the cutest child ever . Her hazel eyes were literally glowing and . In the picture she was cupping her cheeks looking at the camera . This is so cute .

I turned on the next page .

52/Ashok Chandra lane
North Kolkata
Date ~ 23.05.2009

Dear future husband ,

Look, do you know why I am writing this letter to you? Today I have learned how to write letters from school. So I thought why not write this letter to you first. Look, you must be thinking that I am only 10 years old and why am I talking such mature things. Isn't it ? Even if you are thinking, I don't care. So let me come straight to the point. Today my dad had made a pizza especially for me. And that too, there was my favorite mushroom in it. So, you know, my dad had packed it in a tiffin for me today so I can eat it for lunch at school . And I was very happy. I started eating and was enjoying my pizza very much. But I don't know from where, I had a classmate named Mihir , he came to my seat . I looked at him and he passed me a whipped glare . I tried to find out which type of glare was that . But I couldn't . He then gave me one of his cream biscuit. I told him I didn't want it but he gave it to me forcefully. For a minute I thought there was poison mixed in it. I was going to eat it but he stopped me and said to eat the cream first by dividing the biscuit .I was doubtful. When I opened it, I was shocked by what I saw. He had written 'I love you' in cream.
So then I got very angry with him . I immediately rejected him and ran away with my tiffin. I didn't even eat that biscuit. How bad he is . He was a scoundrel .
This very bad thing happened to me. Leave all this. When I grow up, when I fall in love with someone. Only then I will give care to someone . And that is YOU.

you gonna love me ? Will you be able to love me like my dad loves my mom ? You ?

Your Esha

The first part of this letter made me blush, the middle part made me jealous and the last part made me emotional. I will do Little Esha. I do, I am doing and I will do it for the rest of my life, Baby.

I put my hand on that page and moved my hand across . Oh baby!! You are winning me for all cost.

" What are you reading ? " Suddenly,
Aayansh and Rivan came to the side of my chair, bent over the diary and started staring at the diary and then at my face .
When I realised I immediately closed the diary .

" Something about Esha , I saw there was written Your Esha . " Aayansh answered to Rivan's question .

" Why did you close it? Open it. " Rivan tried to snatch the diary from my hands but I held his ear and twisted it causing a scream from his mouth.
" Hey! Leave him " Aayansh held my hand tried to stop me . And I removed my hand from his ear as he place the diary again on my lap .

" Pagal hain kya aap ? " Rivan held his ear and spoke .

" What is there in this diary? Looks quite old. " Aayansh spoke.

" It's Esha's childhood diary. Now okay ? " I rolled my eyes looking at the enthusiasm of these two .

" Oh! Wow " Rivan clapped a fake clap .

" Did her father give this?What is written in it? " The excitement of these two never ends.

" What will you both do knowing ? " I clutched the diary .

" What do you mean? We want to know " Rivan spoke .
" Exactly. We wanna know " Aayansh said also .
" If you don't show us, you will have to dance with us . That too in the song 'Aapne Lover Ko Dhoka Do '. " Rivan ended his sentence.

TF!?!?!

The song ' Aapne lover ko dhoka do '

Is it a Song ?

Does such a song also exist?

What the fuck with the name of the song ?

Why is it said in this song that we should betray our lover?

" Are you fucking crazy ? " My eyes widened .

" Both options are given, choose one . What do you want to do? Show us Esha's diary or dance with us.

" There is not even an iota of shame between you two. Isn't it ? Otherwise, how does one ask one's lover to cheat? She is our life, our reason for living. And both of you have girlfriends and are you not feeling shame while dancing on such songs ? " I know that both of them will take my words in through one ear and throw them out through the other, but still I said the truth .

" Okay, we will not dance. Then you do one thing, read one page for us. " Aayansh demanded .

I think it's only one page so I can read it. Because I don't want to dance to this stupid song . What the fuck with Aapne lover ko dhokha do ?

" Fine . But just one page . " I spoke .

" Yeh hui na baat ." Rivan said causing my eyes roll .

I opened the diary. And opened the next page of the page I was reading.

What kind of husband I want :

I don't care what he is, he just has to be CUTE . ( Because i like cute stuffs )

He has to love me the most .

He should not talk to any other girl except me .

He should be such that he would rather take life for me than give up his life.

( " Hey, here she is talking about you only. " Rivan screamed with an excitement when I read the line. )

If he is marrying me then he will have to take care of me for seven births. I wouldn't even want to hear the word divorce from his mouth. Because he has taken an oath to take care of me at the time of marriage, it is his responsibility to take care of me completely. I will also keep it.

There is no need for him to convince me when I am angry. If he cooks food for me, then gives me chocolates and then convinces me with such sweet things, then I will kill him for real . He should've do something wild to convince me . "

The last sentence had me on chokehold and I coughed . WTF !? She was fucking 10 years old . A 10 year old little kiddo.

" At the age of 10, I was a little child who could only cry. look at her just . " Rivan spoke .

" Obviously not Rivan , You were the number one bastard. Who used to just fight with his friends in school. Then you would break their noses and beat them and come home and the next day teacher called Papa for complaining. " I spoke reminding him his childhood.

" Oh yeah " Rivan laughed.

" You are still the bastard " Aayansh slapped Rivan's head .
This time I agreed with Aayansh .

" But one question is revolving in my mind. " I said .

" What ? " Aayansh said .

" What happened suddenly that the girl who lived in delusion and believed that love exists , started feeling that love is just a waste of time ? " I questioned them .

" Ohh, I know this . Just about 4 years ago in our college we all played truth and dare and someone asked Esha the same question and she answered it. " Aayansh said .

" What ? "

" She lost her trust in love when there was a fight between her parents. That fight was quite big. Both their parents had not talked to each other for 5 months. Her mom took her with her mom and took her to her own home leaving his dad . Esha was 15 years old then. Probably . And that fight happened because of a misunderstanding. That's why . " Aayansh finished.

" Ummm !! " I took a deep sigh .
" You know that Esha's dad comes to her mom's house every day and he tried very hard to get them back with him but her mom does not agree . But his dad did not come for two days. And that is why she was worried and she with Esha returned to her house again and saw that Esha's dad was waiting for her and then they both solved their solutions . But in those five months, Esha got the same kind of pain as she saw her mom and dad crying, that is why she lost trust in love and she rejected 30-40 almost . Also I am not sure about the counting of the boys ." Aayansh said .

" I can understand " I sighed at Rivan's utter

" I can imagine what would have happened to Esha then. " I spoke .

___________

Esha's POV :

" Sorry Ruu baby for morning. We overreacted. " I apologised .

" It's ok Sweetie. Who apologizes to her sister? Let's watch a movie so you can stop missing your boyfriend and Sophia can stop missing her fiance . " Ruhi spoke .

Yes Aayansh proposed Sophia two months ago and they are engaged now . they gonna marry soon.

And we both are really Missing our men .
Don't know whether Avin is sleeping or not? I am seriously going to sleep without him after 7 months.

" Should I go to Aayan ? I am missing him so much . " Sophia blinked her eyes with a pout .

" Then I will also go to Avin . " I said.

" Girls girls girls ! Why are you chasing your man like this? " Ruhi said that made us confuse .

" What do you mean ? " I asked.

" Areh Look, is he coming to you? No, right? Then why are you guys chasing both of them? When both of them start missing you guys, then they will come on their own. If both of you run after him so much, he will never understand your importance.Let them run after you. Torture them a little. " Ruhi winked an eye .

I don't know why but I started laughing very badly after hearing her . Ofcourse she is true . But the way I imagined Avin running behind me and I am going away from him is so funny .

" I can totally understand that you are so Single . " Sophia teased .

" Oh ! No . Looking at me, do you think I am single ? " Ruhi pointed her tits .

" It can be " I laughed .

" Excuse me , I belong to the Bose family and here girls do not follow boys. On top of that, the girls make the boys dance to their own tunes , baby . " Ruhi came to her divine feminine era .

" Same goes with The ROY family . You can see my mom though . " I shrugged and a notification came on my phone .

I took my phone and saw that it's a message of Avin .

Love ❤️
Text message
1:23 AM

Good night , Baby . *Puts the
crying emoji*

He's awake ?
Oh wait ! It's already 1 am and he is not sleeping ?

You are still awake ?
*seen just now*

Have all slept ? I am coming right now .
I don't give a flying fuck to anyone. I am coming to you right now. I can't stay away from you anymore . Not even for millisecond .

DON'T COME HERE .

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

I SAID NO , SO NO .

Obviously my 'I love to tease him' era is back so........
I turned off the phone and to be honest I didn't notice that Sophi and Ruhi were glaring me .

" What ? " I jerked my shoulder looking at them .

" Esha , You were talking with Avin , right ? " Ruhi narrowed her eyes .

I thought what to answer and then I slightly nodded my head in a yes .
" Eshu, do you want to go to Avin?" Sophi asked and I nodded my head in a very yes .

" Let's go " We didn't even hesitate and jumped from the bed totally ignoring Ruhi .

" Where are you guys going ? " Ruhi spoke as we both got out from the room and we heard Ruhi's footsteps, following us .
My parents are sleeping in the room next to the room in which we were. Sophi held my hand carefully and we passed that room without making any noise . Just after that room comes the room where Avin and everyone else are. Ruhi also saw us and came slowly.We finally went to that room. But I don't know why the sound of music was coming from that room. All three of us went and stood outside that room. We started staring at each other's faces, thinking that maybe someone could understand what was happening inside .

" What is going on inside?" Sophi whispered.

" Exactly" Ruhi whispered too .

" How do I know ? " I shrugged.
I tried listening at the door wondering if I could hear them talking .

" One more round " I heard Rivan screaming .
What the fuck !

What are these people asking for another round of? Is there any girl inside?
Fuck. Fuck . Fuck . This can't happen.

My lips trembled as I heard Aayansh saying " These are juicy . "
What the fuck is going on inside ? Avin ? Aayansh ? Rivan ? There are girls ? Nooooooooooooooooo
What are these people calling juicy? Oh God this can't be happening. What are these people doing inside?

" Eshu , Can you hear anything ? " Sophi shook me . I felt as if the ground had slipped from beneath my feet.

I looked at them as I started sweating because of the tension.
I am feeling like someone is choking me .
" Say something " Ruhi said .

" Rivan said One more round and Aayansh said These are juicy ." I finished my sentence and Sophia's eyes widened .
" What the fuck ? " She screamed and she immediately kicked on the door and the door opened widely .

And what we saw...........

Aayansh , Rivan sitting on the bed . A bucket of Chicken leg piece and bottles of beer in the middle . The song Aapne lover ko dhokha do which was playing on the Bluetooth box and they were wearing Pajamas . And the room is dark and only party lights are on.

They were looking at us and we were looking at them . But Avin ?
My eyes started searching him and I saw him sitting on the chair looking at us too with a shock face .

Wait , wait , wait

What he's wearing ?
Isn't it a Shin-chan faced Pajama ? Fuck. Its looking so cute and funny at the same time on him.

I couldn't help but started laughing seeing Avin Chatterjee on this pajama . First of all I saw him for the first time on Pajamas and second of all he's looking so funny and cute .

" Avin " I made my way towards him laughing.

" Baby ? " His eyes were still widened.

" What are you wearing ? " I burst out laughing as I pointed his pajamas.

He noticed and started panicking.

" These people swore an oath to me about you, Esha. These people have forced me to wear this. " He panicked and pointed at Rivan and Aayansh .

" Shut up you are looking so cute " I tried to control my laugh .

" ESHA-- " Sophia yelled at me because for a minute I totally forgot what I heard. " Come here " Sophi ordered and I , like a obedient child go to her.

" Abey gaana bandh kar " Aayansh yelled at Rivan and he started panicking and he fastly disconnected his phone with the box .

" Aayansh ? What is all this ? " Sophia screamed at him . Aayansh jumped from the bed and got near to her while we are looking at Aayansh and Sophia.

" Sweetheart, we were just doing a small party ? " Aayansh explained.

" I can see that too . But what you were talking ? What is juicy ? How dare you enjoying in this song ? You are going to cheat on me ? " Sophi's voice shook as we all felt she's going to cry now.

" Sweetheart , how can you say this ? I can't even think of doing this. You are my wife how can I do this ? " Aayansh spoke.

" I am still not your wife . " Sophia fought.

" Mere liye toh ho " Aayansh chuckled.

" So what were you and Rivan talking about just now? Rivan said one more round and you said these are juicy . What is juicy to you ? " Sophia pouted.

" Oh! Sweetheart , I knew that you have such dirty mind but I never knew you could ever think of me like this ." Aayansh spoke.

" Why you are like this ? " Sophi chuckled .

" The chicken " Aayansh pointed at the bucket of chicken leg piece. " These are juicy and this asshole , motherfucker guy forced me to take one more round of BEER " Aayansh pointed at Rivan .

" Ayeee Aayansh , mein maar dalunga tere ko aab sach keh raha hoon . " Rivan threatened. " Sophi fir tu zindagi bhaar akeli reh jaygi " I teased .

" Shut up!! " Aayansh and Sophia hugged eachother tightly.

Avin's POV:

" Guys !! Everyone sit down in a circle and we will play Truth and Dare. " Ruhi ordered.

" But it is already very late . We should sleep . " I said .

" Esha, what kind of boyfriend have you got ? humorless . " Ruhi's utter made my heart a bit hitch .

" Ruhi, I am telling you for the last time, watch your mouth . And also see which person you are talking about. No one will be worse than me if you say even one thing about him in future. You fucking got it ? "
The way my baby protested against me in front of everyone, it brought back the dull complexion of my face and on top of that it made me blush.

" Baby , it's fine " I cupped her cheeks .

" Please forgive me little sis . " Ruhi spoke and Esha rolled her eyes at her and looked at me .

" If you don't want to play, then it's okay, I won't play. I don't have any problem. " She said .

" No, you don't need to sacrifice for me, baby . You do whatever you like. I am here . With you. " I finished my sentence and gave her a peck on her lips .

" Ok , we will play " Esha said .

" Yayyyy " everyone screamed except me though .

" Don't scream , everyone will wake up. Then we will be scolded. " Esha said .

Everyone settled eachother on the bed in a circle. The bottle was placing middle of us . The bottle above the bed was not rotating , so they took a piece of plywood and placed it on top of the bed and rotated it. Esha was sitting beside me.

Ruhi rotated the bottle and it stopped between Rivan and Sophia .

Rivan asked Sophia truth or dare ?
She chose truth .

" How many babies do you want after your marriage ?" Rivan questioned .

" To be honest , I want five . " Aayansh said.

" Will you guys make a football team? " Ruhi mocked .

" Shut up , Aayan " Sophia laughed.

" How many babies do you want , Love ? " I heard Esha murmuring on my neck.
I smirked at her question .
" Just as many as you can give me . " I replied .

" Are you crazy ? If I can give you 30 babies you are gonna still have it ? " She laughed.

" 30 ? Wow. Even if it is more, it will work . I don't have any problem." I said and Esha gave me a ' I can't ' look.
This time Rivan rotated the bottle and it stopped between Esha and Aayansh .
" Nooo " Esha pressed her palm on her mouth." Why me ? " She rested her head on my shoulder and I caressed her hairs .

" Truth or dare , Esha ? " Aayansh laughed.

" Fine Truth " Esha's replied.
But now a question came to my mind. Aayansh can ask her anything but not about the diary. My whole plan will be ruined then . No way ! Thankfully I already hid the diary.

" What age were you when you came to know about Sax sux ? " Aayansh lifted his eyebrow. I was afraid of only this thing. I feel like breaking and burning every bone of this man. But I can't see Esha crying because if Aayansh dies then Sophia will also be heartbroken and my Esha will also cry after seeing them, so absolutely not .

" Why this question ? " Esha laughed.

" Answer yrr " Rivan said.

" Umm-huh-don't make fun of me. I was 9 years old then . One of my sister told me" Esha answered.

" How did you feel after hearing that?" I asked teasingly.

" Then to be honest, I felt that I have never heard anything more dirty than this in my life. The process was too nasty . " Hearing her I tried to control my laugh.

" But now you don't think , it's different, right ? Because at night you are the one who tells me not to stop . " I mocked.

" Stop exposing me " she laughed.

We moved towards the next round. Thankfully, these two useless guy did not raise issue of diary .Initially this game seemed quite boring but gradually I started enjoying it.This is not too bad.

Next morning

7:00 AM

Author's POV:

" Didi , There was no one in the room where you asked to knock. " The house help said to Esha's mom .

" What do you mean ? Is there no one in that room?How can this happen? Esha, Sophia and Ruhi slept in that room." She said .

" Yes. But there is no one there. when I knocked on the door it opened on its own and there was no one " The house help said .

" Okay, leave it.I'll go and see it myself." She put the gas on low speed and washed her hands in the sink and started walking upstairs. " These people don't even let me cook food properly. " She murmured to herself .

She reached towards the room where Esha , Ruhi and Sophia were . " But when she went to that room she also saw that there was no one else in that room.
So she went into a little tension and then she remembered about Avin, Rivan and Aayansh.
She again started walking towards that room where the boys were . And while walking, she also reached there.
She knocked on the door of the room .
And also it opened on its own .
S

he saw something which made her laugh and confuse at the same time.

Rivan fall on the floor from the bed. But still sleeping .
At a side , Avin was sleeping holding Esha's waist and Esha was hugging him while sleeping .
Another side of the bed , Sophia was resting her leg on Aayansh and Aayansh was also holding her tightly . Everyone was sleeping.

" Aasha-- Aasha " Suddenly Esha's dad entered in the room while fixing his watch . He was in a search of his wife.

" Ssh , Rahul " Esha's mom stopped him .

Her dad's gaze fall on them and his eyes widened .

" They will wake up . Don't say anything. " Her mom said .

" Why are all of them sleeping like this in one bed? " He whispered.

" How do I know ? Leave all this . Just look at Esha and Avin . " Her mom slightly pointed on them who were busy hugging and sleeping next to eachother's arms .

" I feel very ashamed. Like this, my own daughter in the arms of another man--- " He whispered .

" You are crazy Rahul " She laughed lowly .

" And why has Rivan fallen down? " He questioned.

" someone must have kicked him " she took sympathy.
" Leave them and come with me. " He grabbed her hand.
" Where ? " She questioned and he dragged her out of the room .

" I don't want to be late. There is an urgent meeting at the office today.And anyway, everything is going to be closed from tomorrow. " He said and stopped infront of the mirror of their room .

" Which one should I wear? " He asked her pointing at the collection of his ties .

" Umm wait " she glared at him head to toe and then chose a blue printed tie .

" Perfect " He chuckled as she started making him wear the tie .
" Rahul , What have you talked to Avin?" She asked.
" I have just explained to him in simple words that if even a single tear falls from my daughter's eye, I will kill him. " He shrugged.
" Esha loves him so much. " She fixed his collar while saying.
" Yes and he has also told me about marriage . I agreed . " He said .
" This is very good news, Wait, I will ask Ishaan to bring some sweets. You go to office only after sweetening your mouth. " She said excitedly .
" There is no need for Ishaan to go, I will just sweeten my mouth. " He said and directly kissed her lips. That was a sweet peck though.

" You have been 50 years old and you are still as naughty as before. " She giggled.
" I am more naughty than you think." He caressed her forehead by his knuckle.

" I am busy, I will have to cook ." She ran away removing his grip making him chuckle .

Esha's POV:

I woke up when I felt that there was something on my thighs .
And I also felt that Avin was holding me like every day and his face was buried on my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Sophia's leg on my thighs. I laughed a little. Aayansh was holding him tightly too .
Last night we all drank after playing Truth or Dare. And at night we slept wherever because we were all tired .
I looked at everything from my side and had a small heart attack when I saw Rivan was sleeping on the floor. And all the beer bottles were also missing. And there were no lights and party equipment in the room. Don't know where everything went .

" Avin ? " I called him sweetly like everyday.
But he didn't respond . I can understand he's in heavy sleep.
" Sophi " I called her then .

" What ? " She somehow responded with a sleepy voice .
" Aapne pair aapne paas rakh " I laughed and removed her leg from my thighs .

Then suddenly I remembered Ruhi . Where's she ? I searched in the room for her but she wasn't anywhere.

" Good morning baby " Avin said .

" Good morning , love - wake up naa - " I spoke .

" Hmm " he opened his eyes and looked at me .

" Look how clear everything looks.Not a single bottle and no mess. And Rivan has also fallen . " I said.

" Areeh , Ruhi woke up at 5 AM and cleared the mess and all this . She has just cleaned everything and left. " Suddenly Sophia said .
" Oh! " I sighed.
" Good morning everyone " Rivan woke up .
" Good morning . How did you fell Riv ? " I asked .
" Well, last night Aayansh and bro kicked me so hard on the waist that I fell down and now I am not able to get up. " Rivan said touching his waist .

" What the hell ? Why Avin ? Why Aayansh ? " I asked them confusingly.

" We didn't do that intentionally, every time he was climbing not only on my body, but then on Aayansh's body while sleeping ." Avin replied.

" What should I do if I do? 6 people sleep on one bed , is it even possible? " Rivan frowned.

" Yes, that's why we kicked you. " Aayansh laughed .

" That's not right " I sat on the bed and after seeing me sitting everyone also sat .
" I want to take a fresh shower. " I murmured to myself.
Avin is feeling very sleepy today, I don't know why. Because he has sat down but his head is still resting on my shoulder. And he is sleeping.

" Did you not sleep properly at night , Avin ? " I asked him sweetly.
" Actually, within that one year, I had become very addicted to alcohol. And then when I won you again, I gave up alcohol and drank alcohol after a long time yesterday , that's why . " He replied.

" Areh bapre! " Sophia said confusingly.

" No problem . You sleep a little longer. You could have told me Avin if you didn't want to drink. I would have left it myself. " I caressed his hairs .

" Guys let's get out of here. We will freshen up. Esha, you stay with Avin for a while longer. Both of you sleep a little longer. " Sophia said and I nodded.

They three went out from the room after picking Rivan up from the floor . They closed the door and left.

" Can I sleep in your lap for a while? " Avin asked me .

" Obviously yes , is that even a question ? " I said and he placed his head on my lap and slept .
What I did before sleeping again was to give him a kiss on his forehead.

_________________________________________

I just realised that this is the long ass chapter ever I wrote .

Word count :5255
Do vote and Comment and follow
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 9.6K 72
She was in the food isle, looking for some good biscuits when she saw him. He was handsome to the least. But then she saw what he was doing. He saw h...
134K 1.7K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
753K 8.1K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
110K 4.6K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...