harry potter boys reaction

Par _LxxHP

Im going to post reactions to all kinds of scenarios. You can leave suggestions in the comments. The redact... Plus

bumping / getting shoved into each other
seeing you for the first time
when you get into a fight
you giving them head
Green flags / red flags
How you unknowingly bring them comfort 🟢
second chance trope (harry's version)
second chance trope (george's version)
second chance trope (fred's version)
second chance trope (tom's version)
second chance trope (oliver's version)
second chance trope (enzo's version)
second chance trope (neville's version)
second chance trope (draco's version)
second chance trope (blaise's version)
second chance trope (theo's version)
second chance trope (cedric's version)
second chance trope (ron's version)
second chance trope (mattheo's version)
(accidentally) hurting you during an argument
your first anniversary
Cooking a (fancy) meal for him/ his family
"Can I be on top tonight?" (texting)
How they act during a blizzard
Kissing/ flashing them during an argument to shut them up
NSFW oneshot - t.n.
NSFW oneshot - m.r.
NSFW oneshot - g.w. & f.w.
NSFW oneshot - l.b.
nsfw oneshot - t.r.
what they'd get you as a christmas present
Being their new years kiss
you're not doing well after the break up (texts)
you're not doing well after the break up pt 2A
you're not doing well after the break up pt 2B
not sleeping in their bed after an argument
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
meeting again after summer break
Yule Ball part 1

getting a belly button / tongue piercing

6.2K 73 31
Par _LxxHP

(dating)

——————————
Harry:

While Harry and Ron were spending their time in the Honey Dukes for their first weekend in Hogsmeade of the school year, Hermione and you decided to take a look at the new shops.
"Is that..."
"A piercing shop!", you finish her sentence.
You wanted to get a piercing for a while now and this seems like the sign you didn't know you waited for.
"Let's go!", you demand, grabbing Hermione by the hand.
Half an hour later, you both walk out, your wallets a lot less heavier but eyes glowing.
Hermione got herself a second pair of earrings and you decided to go a bit more unconventional and got a tongue piercing.
Halfway down the streets, you meet your boyfriend again.
"Harry look!", you laugh, sticking out your tongue for him to see.
Harry's eyes go wide. "You were gone for less than an hour.", he says shocked.
You roll your eyes. "Not the point. Do you like it?"
Harry motions for you to show him again when he has a grip on your hips. You do him the favor.
"Well, it's new.", Harry finally says after a while. "But yes, I like it. It makes you look-"
Harry scratches his neck, a blush tinting his cheeks a bright red. "Well, it's hot.", he admits.

——————————
Ron:

You instructed all of your friends not to say a word to Ron, not beforehand and not after you got the belly button piercing done. And you didn't tell him either - you wanted to know how long it would take him to notice. It's been four days and slowly but surely you're getting impatient.
So you decided to make it a bit easier for him and walk over to his dorm, wearing a tank top that shows the piercing off.
"Hey baby!", Ron says from his bed when you walk through the door and opens his arms for you to crawl in them.
You sigh internally. "Like my top?"
Ron raises a brow. "You know I do. You wore that dozens of times already."
This time, you really sigh and crawl into his arms, careful not to put pressure on the piercing.
5 minutes later, Harry walks in.
"Oh, hi! Wait- is that real?", he gasps, causing Ron to sit up.
"What the hell are you talking about?", Ron asks.
You roll your eyes. "My belly button piercing, Ron. The one I got four days ago. That's what Harry's talking about." You gesture
Only now his gaze moves downwards, and he notices. "Oh.", he says stupidly.
You roll your eyes. "Oh?"
"It's looking- good. Really, really good. I just feel a little stupid I didn't register."
You scoff. "You are."
Ron places a kiss on your cheek. "But it's looking reaaaally good, you know?"

——————————
George:

George is chatting with his brothers when you and Ginny walk into the Gryffindor common room and he greets you with a smile. Since there's no other seat available, he pats his lap for you to take a seat, his hands immediately flying to your thighs to squeeze them.
„Had fun?", he asks, pressing a little kiss to your clothed shoulder.
„Loads. Wanna see what I got?"
You shift on his lap to face him, finding him nodding enthusiastically.
He waits for you to show him the things you got, only for his eyebrow to knit in confusion when you part your lips. You can quite literally feel him tensing beneath you when you stick out your tongue, proudly presenting the simple jewelry pierced through it.
„Like it?", you ask, pulling your tongue back into your mouth.
„Show me again.", George says, his voice thick as he rubs your thighs.
You do him the favor, and a familiar glint shines in his eyes when the light of the fireplaces gets caught in the metal on your tongue. George's grip on your thighs tightens.
„This makes me imagine a lot of things.", he says.
You raise a brow. „Nuh uh. No funny business that involves my tongue, not even kissing, for at least two weeks the piercer said."
An annoyed, almost tortured groan erupts from his throat as if waiting two weeks is a punishment from the devil himself. „You're kidding, right?"
You lean back against his chest, kissing his cheek. „Am not."
Then you slightly turn your head to suggestively whisper in his ear: „Be patient. It'll feel amazing."

——————————
Fred:

Fred sees you coming back from Hogsmeade from afar as he is sitting on the meadow in front of the castle with his friends.
Too impatient to wait for you, he excuses himself and meets you halfway. The moment he can get his hands on you, he throws you over his shoulder - his own way of a greeting when he's feeling particularly needy for attention.
His "There you are, love!", goes under in your loud exclamation of pain.
"Ouch Freddie! That hurts!"
He carefully sits you back on the ground, taking a step back. "What do you mean, it hurts?", he asks, sensing something.
You smile awkwardly. "It's just- your shoulder was pressing against my belly button."
He raises a brow. "Okay, but since when does that hurt?"
You grab him by the shoulders to turn you both around so your back is facing his friends. "I originally wanted to show you when we're alone.", you say.
"Show me-"
You lift up your shirt above your navel, revealing the dangling star chain pierced through it.
"Damn!", Fred exclaims, bending down to take a closer look.
He draws a circle around it with his index finger, making your breath catch.
"That's hot.", Fred smirks.

——————————
Neville:

Not very surprisingly, you find Neville in one of the green houses; he spends his time either with you or there, tending to his plants.
When you walk in, he's kneeling on the ground, picking up the shards of a ceramic pot.
You giggle. "How many did you drop this week?"
Neville looks up, an embarrassed smile tugging at his lips. "I lost track."
You smile and hand him the bucket that is for trash like shards.
"How was Hogsmeade?", Neville asks as he cleans up the mess.
You smile wickedly. "Great. I've actually got a surprise."
Neville looks up at you. "Really?"
You nod. "Look"
With that, you pull up your shirt, revealing your freshly pierced belly button. The leave charm dangles left to right when you breathe.
Neville's eyes go wide and he lifts hand but stops himself midway, registering the dirt on his hands.
"Does it hurt?", he asks, a slight blush on his cheeks.
You shrug. "A little. But do you like it?"
Neville gleams with joy when he looks up at you. "I love it.", he says, placing a kiss next to your navel.

——————————

Draco:

Of course Draco knew you'd get a piercing; he insisted to pay for it. But you refused to tell him where you'd get it, and after a lot of pouting and pleading, he let it slide and took a seat in front of the shop, impatiently waiting for you to command him in for the payment.
Barely ten minutes later, a young female piercer sticks her head out of the glass door. "Uhm- your girlfriend fainted.", she says awkwardly.
Draco shoots you from his chair. "What?"
He follows her worriedly into the shop, and finds you sitting on a table, face as white as a ghost.
"What happened?", he asks.
You say weakly: "The needle was a lot bigger than I thought."
The piercer laughs. "At least she only fainted after the needle was through. This happens a lot too, so don't worry."
"And where is it?", Draco asks, nerves now eased that you're doing okay.
You lift up your shirt, fingers trembling slightly.
"Wow!", Draco exclaims, taking a step closer.
He makes an attempt to touch the star charm dangling from your navel, but you swat his hand away. "Don't!", you panic.
Draco laughs. "Looks good, Drama Queen."
You scoff. "You're one to talk. Didn't you pass out after Madame Pomfrey pulled out a needle to inject-"
"La la la!", Draco sings.

——————————
Theo:

You didn't tell Theo what exactly you'd be getting at Hogsmeade, much to his confusion. Usually you'd tell him in all detail. He didn't say anything though as you left, catching that whatever you're up to is a surprise.
When you come back, you find him laying on your bed where you left him, fast asleep.
You put the plastic bag you've got from the piercing shop on your table and climbed on top of Theo's lap.
The familiar weight wakes him from his slumber and he sleepily opens an eye. "Hey you.", he raps.
You smile, holding a hand in front of your mouth. "Look.", you say, lisping slightly due to the swelling of your tongue. You open your mouth and stick it out.
Theo gaps, suddenly wide awake, and sits up hurriedly, almost throwing you off his lap.
"Y/n!", he yells. "That's- wow!"
You pull your tongue back and laugh, satisfied with his reaction.
"Like it?", you ask.
Theo grabs your chin to pull your face towards his. "Like is to weak of a word. I'm obsessed.", he says, placing a careful kiss on your mouth.

——————————
Mattheo:

Mattheo knows you're getting a piercing. How can he not, when he is in the cabin next to you, getting one himself?
It was a things you'd both wanted to do for a while and spontaneously decided to make a date out of it. Each of you is getting a piercing, but the area you're getting pierced is a surprise. So when you both walk back into the front of the shop, the first thing Mattheo does is to grab you by the hand and drag you into the toilet.
„Show me.", he demands.
„You show me!", you say.
„I asked first!"
You roll your eyes. „At the same time, okay?"
Mattheo nods in agreement.
„3, 2, 1"
You both lift your shirts at the same time, Mattheo up above his chest and you not as high, up to your waist.
„Damn Matty!", you exclaim, mouth open wide.
A small metal ring is pierced through his left nipple. It makes him look ridiculously hot.
"Says the right one! This is fucking sexy.", Mattheo retorts, and yes fixated on the butterfly charm hanging from your belly button.
"I can't wait until it's healed.", he sighs.

——————————
Enzo:

Enzo can be clingy as hell sometimes; you hardly managed to convince him to stay in the castle when you left with Luna to go to Hogsmeade.
The thought of getting a tongue piercing was in your mind a while now and when Enzo said a few days ago how good he thinks they look, you made the decision - but you wanted it to be a surprise for him, so you put all your efforts into convincing him to stay and eventually managed, even though you wouldn't have minded him holding your hand as the needle went through your tongue.
The second you step foot into the Slytherin common room again, Enzo's arms are around you and he pulls you into a kiss.
When he bites your bottom lip - his typical way of inducting a make out, you pull away.
Enzo scrunches his brows. "What's going on?", he asks, confused.
You grab his hand and pull him to your dorm. He shuts the door, impatiently waiting for you to tell him.
"Sit down.", you demand Enzo, pointing to your bed.
Enzo does as he's told, not without pulling you on his lap. "So?"
You smile at his impatience but stick out your tongue.
"Oh wow!", Enzo whisper-shouts, pulling you closer by your neck to see it better. "Damn, didn't think you could get any hotter baby!"

——————————
Tom:

You didn't tell Tom what you were up to when you went to Hogsmeade, knowing he'd protest against it.
On the other hand, you couldn't wait to get back to the castle, so you send him an image of you sitting on a table, a needle pierced through your navel.
It didn't really surprise you when you walked to the front of the shop and find Tom leaning against the counter. "I payed.", he only said and grabbed your hand to pull you on the streets.
"Thanks!", you yelled back before the door closed in your back, the female piercer winking with a big smirk.
You tried to get out of Tom's grip, but to no avail. Only when you were back in his dorm, he let go of your hand. "Care to explain what the hell you were thinking?", he scolds you, sitting down on his bed.
You shrug your shoulders. "Not much besides that it'll look good. And I was right.", you say, lifting the hem of your shirt and tugging it under your bra. "It's hot, isn't it?"
Tom scoffs, but the way his breath slightly fastens gives him away.
You smirk, which doesn't go unnoticed by Tom.
"Okay, maybe it's not that bad.", he admits, the faintest of smirks tugging at his lips as he examines the snake hanging from your navel.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

201K 739 34
Hey guys this is my first smut and fluff book so it might be a bit cringe. I will list all the warnings in the specific story. Some might smut and so...
2.4M 62.8K 119
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
102K 892 45
Slytherin Oneshots!! Includes: Blaise Zabini Draco Malfoy Theodore Nott Mattheo Riddle Lorenzo Berkshire Tom Riddle Pansy Parkinson Follow my Tiktok:...
1.7M 14.2K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx