𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄, colby brock

By -kaywritess

❝ char is going to do the estes method in here, and- ❞ ❝ i'm sorry, char is going to be doing what now? ❞ ꒰ �... More

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄
↳ 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗌
↳ 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌
↳ 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗒
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈 ... 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗂𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟣, 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟤, 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗄
𝟢𝟢𝟥, 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖻𝗒?
𝟢𝟢𝟦, 𝗂𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝟢𝟢𝟧, 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍
𝟢𝟢𝟨, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?
𝟢𝟢𝟩, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗓𝗉𝖺𝗁 𝗁𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗅
𝟢𝟢𝟪, 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁
𝟢𝟢𝟫, 𝗌𝗉𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗉
𝟢𝟣𝟢, 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇' 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟣, 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟤, 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝟢𝟣𝟥, 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗋𝗂𝖻𝖾𝖽
𝟢𝟣𝟦, 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗈𝗈
𝟢𝟣𝟧, 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽
𝟢𝟣𝟩, 𝗀𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝟢𝟣𝟪, 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝐈𝐈 ... 𝗆𝗒 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾
𝟢𝟣𝟫, 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗈𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻
𝟢𝟤𝟢, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌
𝟢𝟤𝟣, 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?

𝟢𝟣𝟨, 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒

1.9K 83 12
By -kaywritess

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄   /   𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾.
chapter sixteen, happy enchanted release day
𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 && 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆

THE RELEASE PARTY for "enchanted" had been an event Charlotte had been planning since she announced the song weeks ago.

She wanted to have a chance to have the people closest to her celebrating a song that meant so much to her. She valued that song like it was her baby, because she felt like it was. And as stupid as it sounds, that song held an emotion that was so delicate to her. And emotion she wanted to continue to feel.

Charlotte had been wondering around the venue all night, greeting and mingling with people for the past few hours since everyone arrived. She would only stay in one place for a few minutes at a time before moving onto the next person, thanking them for coming.

As the clock neared midnight, she took to the stage with a glass of champagne. She stood on stage, speaking into the microphone, earning everyone's attention and eyes on her. "All right. Well, thank you everyone for coming. It really means a lot."

Everyone claps and cheers for the girl, making the corners of her mouth turn up.

"Uhm... well, before we get into the actual song, I just want to take a little bit of time to really thank you guys." Charlotte says. "Enchanted means so, so much to me, and to have everyone whom I care about here to celebrate it really means a lot." A few people whistle and shout for her.

"You know, I had been having a really hard time to find my voice again after getting back from tour and I was kinda getting ready to go on a hiatus..." Charlotte laughs awkwardly. "...but then I met some pretty cool people and..."

She falters for a moment, her eyes scanning the crowd before she lands on Colby's shadowy figure toward the back. He has a drink in his hand and a smile on his face while he stands next to Sam and his girlfriend, Katrina. "...well, things started looking up."

"The lyrics for 'enchanted' came to me in an epiphany and it struck me in a way no song ever has. The lyrics and the true meaning of the song really mean so much to me. When I wrote it, it was like a new beginning and a new opportunity to finally feel again. It just... you know what? Never mind. I could go on and on, but I think everyone is really just here to hear the song so, here we go. Thank you again for coming, everyone."

Applause erupts for the girl again as she steps off the stage, moving over to her sister and Jordan as they stand at the end of the stage. The screen behind the stage lights up with a countdown, counting down to midnight when the song is officially released.

Starting at ten seconds, the crowd counts down until the room goes dark. Finally, the large screen begins to illuminate, presenting the music video when the beat strums through the speakers. Everyone turns their attention to the TV, watching the video pass by before it finally ends.

The crowds of people begin to applaud loudly and Charlotte takes the stage again, a wide smile on her face. She can barely get any words out over everyone's cheers, but it made her heart warm. She laughs and clears her throat. "Thank you guys so much. I hope you guys enjoyed the video and... well, I hope everyone has a great time tonight. So... yeah. Have a great rest of your night, everyone! Oh, and please help yourself any drinks and food. Thank you!"

Liv laughs brightly as her sister jogs over. She holds her arms out wide, pulling Charlotte into a tight hug. "I'm so, so proud of you, Char."

"Thank you, Liv."

Jordan moves over, practically throwing herself at Charlotte when she pulls away. "I'm so proud of you, babe!"

A bully laugh erupts from Charlotte while Jordan untangles herself from her body. "Thank you, J. I love both of you guys so freaking much. Thank you guys for being here."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, sis." Olivia tells her sister.

Jordan laughs and steps between the two girls, wrapping arms around their shoulders. "Now, c'mon! Like Char said, let's have fun and get drunk!"

"Wait!" Charlotte says urgently, pulling herself from Jordan's arm. "I wanted to say hi to Sam and Colby real quick."

Olivia and Jordan quickly turn to each other before looking back at Charlotte. "Ooooo!" They gush at the same time.

Charlotte's cheeks flush a faint pink color and she quickly shakes her head. "I just want to say hi and thank them for coming. Relax!"

"Uh-huh. I'm sure that's the only reason!" Jordan says.

Olivia laughs and grabs the blonde's arm, pulling her along as she follows behind her sister. The three girls make their way through the crowd, Charlotte stopping occasionally to thank people for coming and their congratulations before they continue on. Finally, they find the two boys by the bar, talking to a few other people.

Colby is the first to see the three girls, his face immediately lighting up when he sees Charlotte. Quickly, he excuses himself from the conversation being held before walking over to her. Charlotte smiles, holding her arms out for a hug. "Hey! Thanks for coming!"

Colby smiles, wrapping his arms around her. "Thanks for inviting us!"

Charlotte pulls away with a smile before Colby goes on to greet the other two girls. He, then, turns toward the bar where Sam stands beside his girlfriend, and ushers him over. "Sam!"

The blonde turns around, clearly already a few drinks in, when he notices Charlotte and Olivia. Quickly, he grabs his girlfriend's hand and walks over. "Char! Liv!"

Charlotte laughs hugging him while he rambles on about the music video. "It was so good! Kat and I were like 'oh, my god, this is amazing.' Then, I looked at Colby and he was in awe and— Oh, wait! I almost forgot! Charlotte, Liv, this is my girlfriend, Katrina."

Katrina offers out her hand, smiling brightly at the three. "Hey, I'm Charlotte. This is my sister, Olivia, and our roommate, Jordan," Charlotte greets, shaking it.

Katrina smiles. "I've heard so much about you guys! Colby won't shut up about the Mizpah and meeting you."

Charlotte laughs, looking over at a flustered Colby. "Oh, really?"

Colby scratches the back of his neck before motioning over to the bar. "Hey, who wants a drink?"

Jordan doesn't think twice and immediately raises her hand high in the air. "Me!"

Shaking her head, Charlotte walks over to the bar with the group. Sam continues to ramble on about the music video while Colby flags down the bartender. "Okay, so, the video. I really wasn't expecting—"

"Okay. I think she gets it, man." Colby says, cutting off hiss friend's rambling.

"Sorry, it was just, like, really fuckin' amazing!"

Charlotte laughs loudly and nods. "Thank you. I appreciate it."

Colby shakes his head, leaning closer to Charlotte's ear. "Sorry, he insisted on pregaming before we came and he's been glued to the bar all night."

"It's okay." Charlotte shakes her head. "This is actually exactly what I need because I promised the owner we'd buy at least 500 dollars worth of alcohol tonight."

"Oh, well, then we're already halfway there." The two laugh together while everyone around them gets lost in their own conversation. Olivia and Jordan are huddled around Sam and Kat, talking about who knows what, leaving the two to indulge in their own conversation.

And when Charlotte sees her sister and best friend stealing glances her way, she knows it wasn't a simple accident.

"So, I know Sam probably told you this enough, but I wanted to say that the song was really good. And the music video was... well, wow."

Charlotte's cheeks slowly heat up at his kind words and her body gets a fuzzy feeling. She would have blamed it on the alcohol, but she'd only just gotten her drink a few moments ago. Now, she didn't know what other excuse to use other than the simple fact that he made her flustered. "Thank you, it means a lot."

Colby nods, taking a sip of his drink before looking over at Charlotte. "Okay. So, I'm gonna say this now before I get too fucked up to remember... 'cause clearly Sam already is. But, Sam and I wanted to talk to you and Liv about going on another investigation. Maybe you guys could bring Jordan along too, if she's interested."

Charlotte nearly chokes on her drink at that. Not that the invite was bad, but she couldn't imagine going to yet another haunted destination. The first few days being back home, she jumped at everything, always thinking her house was haunted.

"Oh, wow. Uh... I don't know. I mean, I had the best time, really... but, it was also extremely terrifying. Like, I'm still having nitghtmares."

"Oh, shit. Nightmares? Really?"

Charlotte shakes her head. "No, I'm just being dramatic."  Colby's shoulders ripple with laughter at her comment. "Seriously, though. It was still terrifying!"

Nodding, he says. "Okay. Okay, I understand. But just let us know. Everyone loved having you guys in the video and, honestly, so did Sam and I. It would be really cool to have you guys back for another investigation."

Charlotte nods. "Okay. Let me talk to Liv and Jordan and I'll let you know."

"Awesome." Colby nods. "And, uh, hey. This might be a little soon and awkward, especially since Kat totally exposed me and got rid of what little dignity I had coming into this... but I wanted to see if maybe you'd be open to getting dinner or some drinks with me sometime?"

This time, Charlotte spits out her drink. She scrambles for a napkin and curses herself. "Oh, my God. That's so embarrassing."

Colby shakes his head while he helps her clean up the counter. "You know, a simple no would have worked.."

Her eyes go wide and she turns to him. She grabs his arm, putting her drink down. "No. No, oh my, God, no, that's not what that was. I was just surprised is all! I... I would actually really like to... go out with you."

Slowly, a smile creeps onto Colby's lips. "Cool. Cool."

The two look at each other with smiles on their faces while sparks fly around them and fireworks go off in the background. Charlotte can sense Colby getting ready to say something more, but is ultimately cut off by Jordan's loud voice. "Let's do some shots!"

charlotterenee 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈𝗌 !

•○○

○•○

○○•

♥ liked by hichasestokes, dylabrams others

charlotterenee     happy enchanted release day (bc it IS national holiday). here's some pictures from the release party 🤍
TAGGED: colbybrock

view all comments...

katrinastuartofficial   you are too cute
       ↳ charlotterenee ily

livmadden SO PROUD OF YOU 🫶🏼🫶🏼
       ↳ charlotterenee i love you livy 🤍

samgolbach tore the place up last night 😮‍💨😮‍💨
       ↳ katrinastuartofficial he says
this while lying in bed with a hangover
       ↳ charlotterenee @samgolbach my
twinnem 🤞🏼

fan1 colby looks so tall in the last photo 😭
       ↳ colbybrock i'm actually 6'7"
       ↳ charlotterenee he's a liar and i'm just
really short
       ↳ colbybrock let me have my moment ✋🏼

colbybrock    my spotify wrapped is gonna say i was top 1% of charlotte madden's listeners this year... and i ain't mad about it.
       ↳ charlotterenee colby out here fillin'
my pockets 💸💸💸
       ↳ samgolbach get that bag sis!
       ↳ jordanjuliet PERIOD

fan2 COLBY AND CHARLOTTE OMG 🥰🥹
       ↳ fan3 wait why do i actually love this-
       ↳ fan4 the way she only included the pic
       with him 😫

fan5 colby does the same pose in every picture istg 😭
       ↳ charlotterenee his signature 🤘🏼🤘🏼

view 51.7 K more comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 95 27
Colby Brock, YouTube and Vine sensation, falls into a heap of sadness after his breakup with Shea Elyse. Which leads him to turn to alcohol. Y/N a ne...
17.6K 349 17
Two souls meet. Is it fate or is something else at play? Fanfiction featuring youtuber Colby Brock. **Some Sexual content/strong language** Story co...
2.1K 23 30
(complete) Stella hasn't been in contact with her best friend Colby Brock since graduation since he moved too LA too do what he loves. What dose she...
159K 2.5K 43
"𝙄 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤..."