Harmony in Hazbin Hotel: Daug...

由 turtleangel10

Harmony Dust's life took a total turn when she went to help a prince with his project, at first she thought s... 更多

Overture
Scrambled Eggs
Masquerade
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome To Heaven
Vees
Ready For This
The Show Must Go On

Radio Killed The Video Star

1.6K 38 3
由 turtleangel10

Harmony was in the middle of having morning coffee with her dads when Sir Pentious decided to show up and blow up the hotel wall. "Show yourself Alastor! Come and face..." He then sees Alastor isn't inside the hotel but on one of the balconies. "Oh there you are... FACE MY WRATH!!"

"Who are you?" Alastor asked.

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Sir Pentious! Inventor, architect of destruction, villain extraordinaire!"

Nifty then stands next to Harmony with an eyeful of crazy lust. "Ooh, he's a bad boy."

"Ha! Well if all that's true you'd think I'd have heard of you." Alastor shrugged making Harmony lightly giggle.

"I attacked you literally last week." Pentious deadpanned. "We've done battle like twenty times."

"Well you must have been really bad at this." Alastor shrugged again making Harmony finally burst out laughing.

"SILENCE! NOW COWER!" Pentious demanded. "For when I slain you, the almighty Vs will finally acknowledge me as their equal."

"You can't seriously believe that or want to be a part of those losers." Harmony grinned.

"Wait who are the Vs?" Nifty asks.

"Exactly." Harmony points to her. "No one important. Can I do this one Radio daddy? Please?"

"Of course my little one, this is junior level enough." Alastor nodded as he tipped her head back slightly and dropped some of his blood into her mouth.

With a smile now much like Alastor's and her eyes just like his she snapped her fingers and a smaller version of Alastor's monster wrapped around Pentious' ship making Pentious scream and beg for mercy.

"Do you think he's had enough?" Hades asked.

"Nah, he's got a few more hits in him." Angel replied.

When Pentious fell out of his ship and landed face first into the ground Harmony turned back. "Thank you so much for helping me practice my Radio daddy's power."

"Thank you... for letting your guard down!" Pentious reached up and ripped part of Harmony's dress.

Harmony then went from blue to red.

"Oh shit." Pentious' eyes widened as Harmony let out her rage on him and he went flying to the other side of Hell with his tail on fire.

"Well I gotta get to work." Harmony snapped her fingers and her dress was fixed. She quickly kissed all of her dad's cheeks. "Love you all, see you asap! I'm way ahead of schedule so I should be home early, hugs and kisses!"

Harmony didn't have must to do at all, just answer a few concerns and she can be home in a few minutes just as soon as she gets done with these annoying reporters.

"Our queen, you became our most beloved queen in history after you got here from Hell, how do you feel?" A reporter asked.

"I feel very annoyed you are flashing those cameras at me."

"What do you have to say to all those that envy you?"

"Envy is a very deadly sin. I stand for redemption and brotherhood and for all you mortal souls to see that you are all the same. Years ago a great wrong was made and when I came I made it right but you all shouldn't have waited for me, you all should have known trapping innocent kids on an island with no freedom and barely any food after they were too old to suck on their mom's tits was fucking evil." Starts laughing. "And you all listened to a son of a bitch that fucked up so bad all his workers turned into household items!"

Her phone then started to ring.

"Hold that thought." Harmony raised her finger before answering it. "Hi mommy daddy."

"Baby, if you're near a tv I suggest turning it on, Vox is talking shit about you and your deer daddy." Angel told her.

"Oh really?" Harmony's grin went wider. "Thanks for the heads up I'll be home in just a few minutes love you." Harmony hangs up. "Well you are all in luck cause now you get a lesson on how to deal with real pricks."

Harmony turned on the giant screen to reveal her father's worst enemy Vox.

Vox:

Top of the hour, and we're discussing a certain has-been

Who has been spotted cavorting around town

(Welcome to the show)

And his certain little monster has recently been absence

Does anybody miss her?

(Welcome to the show)

Did anybody notice?

More on tonight's program

So, the Radio Darling is queen of her own town

Why is she hanging around?

What does that mean for their family?

Well handily, I've got good news

Her daddy is a loser, a fossil

And I don't mean to sound hostile, but the demon is a coward!

You can take that as gospel

Pulling my viewers? Impossible

I'm visual, he's barely audible

Stop giving him the time of day, don't listen to a word they say

I hope she had a nice vacay, but she should stay away

While he hid in radio, we've pivoted to video

Now his medium is getting bloody rare

Hell's been better since she split

Where's she been? Who gives a shit?!

Harmony takes some of Alastor's blood and her own micro staff appears in her hand.

Harmony:

Live from Auradon we are on the air

This is the Radio Darling

I'm sure you rather hear the truth

Instead of Vox's snarling

Is Vox insecure, pursuing allure?

Fitting between this fad and that, is nothing working?

Vox:

Ignore her chirping!

Harmony:

Every day, he's got a new format!

Vox;

You're looking at the future, she comes from the shit that comes before that!

Harmony:

Is Vox as strong as he purports?

Or is it based on his support?

He'd be powerless without the other Vs

Vox:

Oh, please!

Harmony:

And here's the sugar on the cream

He asked me and my Radio Daddy to join his team!

Vox:

H-hold on!

Harmony:

Radio daddy said no, and I said fuck you

That's the tea!

Vox:

You spoiled little brat! I'll show you suf-ffering

Harmony:

Uh oh, the TV is buffering!

Vox:

I'll destroy your family, yo-ou lit-tle—

Harmony:

I'm afraid you've lost your signal

Let's begin

I'm gonna make you wish that I'd stayed gone, tune on in

When I'm done, your status quo will know its race is run

Oh, this will be fun!!

Alastor's blood wore off and now Harmony was back to herself before turning to the stunned reporters. "And that bitches is how it's done." With a snap of her fingers she goes back to Hell.

"BRAVO!" Harmony turned to see Alastor clapping as he walks up to her. "I heard the whole thing darling! What a spectacular performance! I couldn't have done it better myself."

"Oh sure you could." Harmony smiled. "After all you're the one that taught me."

"I did didn't I? Lets go make sure the rest of the hotel heard you." Alastor said as he gently put his hand on her back and lead her down to the lobby where the others would but what was surprising was Sir Pentious was in the lobby!

"Alastor! Harmony! You two remember our newest guest right?" Charlie asked while Pentious nervously waves at them.

"Ah yes, you're the one that ripped my daughter's dress." Alastor said before his eyes started to glow red and his voice changed to more static. "I definitely remember you now."

Harmony chuckled as Pentious gulped with fear.

"Well, I guess this is a great time for your first lesson." Charlie told Pentious. "How to apologize. The first step into becoming a better person is to admit when you were wrong. Why don't you give it a try, don't worry Harmony is a sweetheart, this will be easy."

"Yes, um." Pentious sweated. "Miss Harmony or um whatever you prefer please forgive me for attacking your father and ripping your lovely dress." He then handed her the fabric. "Here you are my dear."

"Apology excepted since I destroyed your balloon and set you on fire." Harmony chuckled.

Alastor took the fabric from him. "Usually I kill anyone who takes something from my daughter, no one has ever gotten something this much off of her. It must have meant quite a lot to you." Alastor said before he held it over Harmony's hair making the fabric burn. "Now if you excuse us, I need to take my darling out for a wonderful celebration brunch."

"Tootles." Harmony waved to Pentious before she and Alastor disappeared.

Charlie then gathered the others. "Now with a new resident I think it's important we all get to know each other so we are gonna play a little game. Everyone follow me. My name is Charlie." Clap clap "I like to sing." Clap clap. "And when we get to know each other it's the greatest thing!" Clap clap.

Charlie then points to Pentious.

"My name's Sit Pentious." Clap clap "I like to build." Clap clap. "And despite my stupid egg bois I think I'm very skilled." Clap clap.

"This is stupid." Angel deadpanned.

"This is not stupid!" Charlie clapped. "It's just the game!" Clap clap. "Sir Pentious did it well so now please do the same!" Clap clap.

"I am too sober for this." Angel sighed.

"Well get use to it and learn how to play this is gonna be your whole day." Vaggie clapped before pointing to Hades.

"Oy, my name is Hades, I like making people tremble in fear." Clap clap. "The spider is right, this is stupid so I'm out of here." Hades said before he disappeared.

After that Charlie made Angel and Sir Pentious do a little play with Angel as a drug dealer and Sir Pentious as an innocent kid.

"ARE YOU FUCKING FILMING THIS?" Angel asked when he saw Hades was nearby recording them.

"Payback for letting your pig steal my stuff." Hades replied.

Later at night Angel decided to stay up to wait for Alastor and Harmony to get back but instead he found Pentious setting up video cameras.

"You slippery little shit!" Angel slammed the door open. "You're working for the Vs?! I fucking knew there was something shitty about you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Pentious played dumb. "Whorebug."

Angel then tackles him and starts to beat him up making Vaggie and Charlie walk in to see what was going on.

"This little bitch is a traitor!" Angel told them.

"Preposterous, I would never betray you." Pentious denied. "You are my best friends."

"Uh huh, then explain this." Angel said showing the cameras making the girls gasp and Pentious panic.

"AH AH! ABORT ABORT! SOS Agent Pentious in need of immediate evacuation!"

"Pentious?" Vox's voice came from Pentious watch. "Wait you were caught? It hasn't even been a day!"

"Please you have to get me out of here!"

"I can't believe we thought you could handle even something this simple." Vox laughed. "Do us a favor, if they don't kill you go ahead and do it yourself you miserable failure!"

"I... I..." Pentious stuttered with tears in his eyes. "Just make it quick I guess. Not that I deserve it."

"Gladly." Vaggie gets out her spear.

"Wait." Charlie stops her. "Pentious."

(Play video on top)

Hades and Nifty then appear at the door.

"Wow." Hades said unimpressed. "That was embarrassing to watch."

"I hated that song! Why are you so lame?" Nifty asked before kicking Pentious. "Not a bad boy."

"Good first day, lets get some rest." Charlie suggested.

When everyone was out of the room Harmony appeared and picked up the watch.

Vox's face appeared. "WHAT?!" But frowned when he saw it was Harmony.

"Your barely fuckable ass will have to do better than that you dumb fuck." Harmony laughed before breaking the watch in her hand. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16.7K 194 7
This is a story where y/n, a beast shifting-demon child, decides to help the princess of hell, charlie. To run a hotel called the "hazbin hotel", a p...
96.3K 3.1K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
186K 3.5K 54
(Please feel free to read this, I will delete this sometime in 2022) What if Charlie had a sibling? 3 years younger than her? Like a sister? Who had...
25.2K 763 24
The younger sister of Charlie Morningstar, the Youngest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith, Second in line for the throne of Hell who also happens to be...