Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 34: The Team Up

11 1 0
By Gamekip99

How did Jin, Tatsumi, and the Jaegers get to the hideout? Well, let's take some time backward first.

Today was the day they had to get out of Bols's house. And it was perfect timing too, because the very man that came to teleport the trio to the island was here with his forces for some reason.

Kije: Shhh. The Empire is here. Tax day. You three need to hide.

Jin: Ok. Come on. And Kije, thanks.

Kije: You're welcome.

Jin tapped the three to give them darkness power and they could faze, but it was daytime, so Jin had to expend a lot of energy to make it work and have them go through walls. What really added the stress was the fact that Syura was here, and Esdeath saw him in charge of the Jaegers.

Syura: Everyone, raid the place.

Bols: Hey, stop!

Jin: (Ugh. I should kill that greedy human right here! But I'd just cause a commotion and I should probably leave.)

Syura: Ma'am, my name is Syura Honest, you're apparently first on the list for the taxes we need to pay up-

Bols: Hold on, give me a moment.

He runs up to his room, gets a box, opens it up, but he looks in it and sighs.

Bols: *sigh* (Anything for my family and town.)

He grabs some money and gemstones, and hands it to Syura. He pockets it and although Bols looked a bit sad, he shrugs it off and heads to the carriage. But first, he grabs Kije and pulls her pants down.

Syura: But first, I need to mediate my boredom.

Bols: Stop!

He was then punched by Cosmina and held by Champ. Soon, Louge comes downstairs and sees the whole altercation.

Louge: Mommy? Daddy?

Kije: Sweetie! Run!

Champ: Ooh! A perfect little angel. Let's have a little sleepover right here in your daddy's house! I'll gladly sleep with you!

Wave: OH NO YOU DON'T!

He quickly kicks Champ in the face and a frees Kije and Bols from Wild Hunt. Then, the Jaegers protect Bols's family while Wild Hunt was after them.

Wave: We're meant to protect the Capitol! Not abuse it!

Syura: I'm sorry. I think I heard you say something treasonous. You follow the orders of your superior and do as your told. I'm the son of Prime Minister Honest! You do as I say!

Narita: Ok, how long does it take to- WHOA! What's going on in here?

He sees the group of Jaegers against Wild Hunt while a girl and her mother were being guarded by Bols.

Bols: Sir! They tried to rape my family!

Syura: They were being insubordinate!

Narita: Which side do I choose?

As Narita feels stuck, Jin and Tatsumi try to sneak out. Unfortunately, Jin's stone starts to flash. Narita sees, and attempts to go walk forward. But then, he grabs a gun shoots Izou straight in the head.

This kills him and shocks the Wild Hunt group. Syura and Narita then duke it out in a fist fight while Narita starts cloning himself. Some for fighting and some for getting the group of Jaegers away. Jin and Esdeath and Tatsumi reappear and fall from the sky and land onto Wild Hunt.

Esdeath: I'll fight with you, my friend.

Narita: Thank you.

Jin: Me and Tatsumi will get the Jaegers somewhere safe. Just take them down.

Esdeath: Alright. Just keep them safe.

Tatsumi and Jin run with Bols, Wave, Kurome, and Run, and Bols's family so they could find somewhere safe. Narita and Esdeath prepare to fight off Wild Hunt.

Narita: Ok. Pull out your pistols and fist-olds.

Esdeath: Wha?

Narita: Just shoot or punch.

Esdeath: Ok.

Narita and Esdeath fire out bullets and ice shards at the group of officers while Enshin, Cosmina, Dorothea, Champ, and Syura try and dodge. Then, with her Imperial Arms, Cosmina screeches and destroys the house and nearly pushes back Esdeath and Narita.

Syura: I'll handle this. Remember. Kill the bitch, and leave the traitor alive. His Imperial Arms will make a great toy.

Narita: Universal Cloner!

He activated this and waves of clones start swarming over Wild Hunt. Punches were thrown, gunshots were fired and every clone was beating up at least one member. However, Dorothea started sucking the blood out of each clone. So Esdeath charged in as her Peregrine Falcon and grabbed the little girl and tossed her out of the house.

Cosmina then started using her voice to scream at the clones. Then, she started pulling the pants off of a clone and started to rape the clone.

Cosmina: Calm down. I'll give you an experience you'll never forget.

The clone struggles before grabbing a gun and attempting to shoot her, but she gets back before that happens. Enshin then started to slash out curved energy waves to the clones which sliced them all into nothing. Syura hen used his monkey and rock powers and flung bits of debris at the clones, squashing them into nothing.

Narita: We have to get out of here, now!

Esdeath: No. I never run from a battle! That's what the weak do!

Narita: Sometimes, you have to admit you can't always win! And we need to protect our friends! We'll come back another day!

Syura: We will. Not you.

He attempts to crush the duo under a huge rock, but he shoots Syura in the chest as the clones that were still alive run to carry the rock and get Narita and Esdeath out of the house.

Syura: After them!

The Wild Hunt force run after the duo, but with what little energy Narita had, he created a decoy form of his friend and himself, and went the opposite direction. But had the fakes go and make them believe they're going forward.

Syura: They're getting away! We obviously need to follow the left side, the one we saw them go!

As they turn left, Narita pumps his fist as a sign of victory as the group meet up with Jin, Tatsumi, and the Jaegers.

Narita: We should get out of here now.

Everyone: Agreed.

====================
==========

The Jaegers keep on running and soon arrive in the plains. They decided to take a rest and have some lunch. Run, Bols, and Esdeath would hunt while Jin, Tatsumi and the rest looked after Bols and his family.

Jin: Well, w're finally going back home.

Tatsumi: You said it.

Wave: Hey, Jin? I have a question. Why is your dark stone cracking?

Jin notices his stone, and it had some cracks on it. He was grinning with glee but Wave was confused. Along with Kurome.

Wave: Why are you happy? That's your Imperial Arms and it's damaged.

Kurome: If it's damaged, you won't be able to attack as well.

Jin: I wanted to destroy this thing. Once I do, I can go home. And put this all beside me. Don't get me wrong. It's fun and nice here. But after everything I've been through, I can show my dad we're able to do this task.

Wave: Your dad?

Kurome: Who is he?

Jin: My dad is the god or Tengoku.

Wave: Wait. You're joking, right?

Kurome: You believe in god?

Jin: No. I'm not surprised he you don't. And yes. I'm the son of a god.

Tatsumi: It's true.

Kije: Louge, honey. Take a nap, please.

Louge: Can I have a story please?

Jin: I could tell her one.

Tatsumi: Actually, I will.

The brown haired boy goes to Louge to tell her a story while Jin is on lookout with Wave and Narita.

Wave: Narita? Why did you decide to help us?

Narita: Truth be told, I was actually En. The guy feeding info to the Revolutionary Army and the Hidden Resistance.

Wave: No way.

Narita: Yep.

Jin: What made you decide to do this?

Narita: Well, do you know the Emperor? He is actually my nephew.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Narita: Shhh! My family all thought my brother and his wife died in a war, but I did some research and found Honest in charge. So I forged my identity with changing the Kanji of my name, and he was none the wiser. Soon, I became the General and chief of the army.

Jin: But you could've been in Honest and the Emperor's favor! Why not just kill him?

Narita: Knowing him, I'd be on the run, and I'd be ostracized for a treasonous act. So I worked behind the scenes and became En. Not to mention I wanted to help people instead of hurt them, so I also became a politician. Eventually, I became Secretary of State. Now that's out the window. Also, I kind of fell for one of my coworkers. Najenda.

Jin: Wait what?

Narita: Yeah. She's tough, but has a moral compass. And I don't know why, but I just can't fall for Esdeath. No matter what I try.

Jin: I wish I had your views of Esdeath.

Narita: You like her, don't you?

Jin: Yes. Is that so hard to say?

Tatsumi finishes telling his story for Louge and heads to the two men as they keep watch on the plains and wait for Esdeath.

Tatsumi: And I'm glad. She stays she's not chasing after me, but she said "I never said I'd give up my feelings for you."

Narita: Classic Esdeath. So, how did you guys get swept up in the RA vs the Empire?

Jin: I was brought here because we came across these. Me and my brother agreed to destroy the stones so the mortal world and the heavens would never gain such power for evil. But Isaac got ahold of fake versions.

Narita: And you, Tatsumi?

Tatsumi: Heavily taxed village. I wanted to become part of the army so I could get money for my village. Again, I had no idea what I was getting into. My friends nearly died, I met God himself, I became an Angel dragon, and much more. I also have a girlfriend.

Narita: I'd actually want for that type of life again. When you're a kid, you don't have a care in the world except helping your friend. Bloodshed, violence, corruption, many people tried to force me into it, but I refused. I want what's best for this Capitol. And for my nephew.

Wave: Me too.

Jin: Hey Kurome?

Kurome: Hm?

Jin: Akame said you and her both got kidnapped as a kid because you wanted candy.

Kurome: Yes. I wished that never happened. I still love my sister. Don't get me wrong. But I wish she didn't come with me. At least one of us could've seen our crappy parents before going away forever. Also, Tatsumi? Are you really my sister's boyfriend?

Tatsumi: Yep. I love her more than anything. Other than my parents. But that's familial love. For romantic-

Kurome: I get it. I'm not surprised.

Jin: Why didn't you go with your sister when she left?

Kurome: I don't even remember now. We were both told our parents sold us to the Empire. Other than my cookies.

Jin: With the money from Night Raid's jobs, you could've bought a million cookies.

Kurome: But the Empire made these delicious cookies and I always did a job perfectly with-

Suddenly, Kurome feels a bit woozy and falls onto the ground. She hacks a cough as Wave helps her up. Kurome uses the sword as a cane and tries to stand up.

Jin: Do you have any of those cookies left?

Kurome: Yes, why?

Jin snags one and takes a look. Turns out, Kurome's cookies were pumped with drugs, steroids, and highly unstable and addictive substances, all jammed into a raspberry knot.

Jin: These aren't cookies. These are drugs.

Kurome: What?

Jin: These are highly addictive and the more you take, the more you need to eat in order to stay sane.

Kurome: No.......no......sister, Akame,.......what have I done?

Jin: Blame the empire. They're the ones who force fed you drugs.

Wave: Kurome. You're still a person. You can still fix things. The Empire drugged you. Not yourself.

Kurome: Thanks.

Then, out of an act of desperation and love, he snatches Jin's stone and tried to activate the poison power.

Jin: What are you doing?!

Wave: This stone controls poison power. Maybe if I can extract the stones.....OW!

Jin: You'll kill yourself!

Tatsumi: Jin can do it!

Wave: I'm.......I'm doing this for her! So....let me do this!

Suddenly, dark energy surrounded Wave, along with his Danger Beast. He started to glow blue as dark energy surrounded the fisherman.

Kurome started to have the poison leave her orally, and by sweat, as the additives and poison started to eradicate themselves or leave. However, the stone was dangerous. Wave nearly destroyed himself trying to use it, and then, all the drugs left Kurome.

Wave: *gasp* *gasp* Done!

Kurome felt her body, and herself. She felt great and not under the pressure of her drugs anymore. There was so much she wanted to do now.

Kurome: You......You did it! Thank you Wave!

She started to skip but she fell on her feet and tried to get back up. Wave then grabbed her and cradled her in her arms.

However, not everyone was celebrating.

Jin: You idiot! I could've cured her without causing immense pain!

Wave: Oh. Right. Sorry.

Jin: Sorry?! What if you died?!

Kurome: I'm don't like you Jin, but I agree. What if you died, Wave?

Jin: You humans love to shoot before you aim.

Wave: I wanted you safe. Your sister needed you. And so did I.

Kurome blushed and nuzzled herself into Wave's chest. Tatsumi and Narita were both filled with glee while Jin wasn't. But he eventually smiled a bit.

Soon, Esdeath, Run, and Bols came back with some food and saw the two in each other's arms. Or Wave's.

Bols: Aww!

Run: How sweet.

Esdeath: Time to eat.

====================
==========

After they finished eating, Narita and the group needed to find a way to the HR base. And also protect Bols's family.

Narita could teleport them there by using his Universal Cloner and cloning Reed's Imperial Arms. But he remembered he needed to remember the place.

Jin had an idea. He tossed Narita and Bols's family into a portal he made himself. Narita was En, so he could explain everything before the group could arrive. But he had to turn into Yuichi to make it happen. Once the portal was closed, he then led the group to the base himself.

Tatsumi: Jin? Where are you going?

Yuichi then headed somewhere and everyone followed the werewolf.

Esdeath: Follow him. We'll finally reach the Hidden Resistance.

====================
==========

(Time Skip)

Eventually, after some days, the group reached the hideout, and entered through it. But not before the entire Hidden Resistance and their generals aimed at the group, including Tatsumi and Jin. They took the 2 boys in, but Jun then came with his mentor-like friend, Najenda, along with Akame and Lubbock.

Esdeath: Don't tell me. Is Najenda in on this?

Najenda: In on......you have got to be kidding me.

Esdeath: Long time no see.

She grabs Jin by the collar as the light wolf started to fear for himself.

Najenda: THEY WERE THE BACKUP?!

Jun: We're fighting the same battle! And my brother recruited them!

Jin: He's right you know. If we're gonna take them down, we might as well do it together. Besides, wouldn't hurt to have the extra power. Run is smart, logical, and skilled; Kurome is like Akame, but with a small wedge of skill taken out; Bols is bulky; Wave is Tatsumi beta; and Esdeath is, you know, Esdeath.

Najenda: No, no, no! Jun, I know you're some kind and lenient person, but she'll kill us the first opportunity she gets! And Jin, I'm not as "sensible" as you! Teaming up with her is a stupid decision!

Esdeath: I'm so insulted! Says the woman who tries to show off her lack of "feminine" features!

Najenda: How DARE YOU!

Suddenly fighting started to happen and a bit of arguing does as well. Neither Night Raid of the Jaegers know what to do as the Hidden Resistance starts arguing about what to do with Esdeath and the Jaegers. Jin then grabs his stone, and snaps his fingers.

Jin: You humans all forget one thing. Me and my brother are literal gods. You shall all work together, Jaegers, Night Raid, and the Hidden Resistance, all under the Revolutionary Army. Then, once this is over, you can kill each other for all we care. But we deal with the corrupt Capitol first. Anyone opposed?

Soldier: What if we do?

Jin then glares at the soldier who opposed the main idea, and he does that until the soldier falls into a fetal position. He then goes back to the center and continues speaking.

Jin: Why can't you humans understand? Teaming up with each other is the best chance to keep all our lives safe. You wanna be dead idiots and live in an unchanged corrupt Capitol? Go away. But if you want to make a change and have a chance to live a better life, team up.

The group of soldiers fearfully nod, but to save the whole thing, Jun came up to them.

Jun: And besides, we should all take a day or two to get to know each other. Gotta know the people you're working under, for, or with. Whatever is going on, we promise to help you all get along and change the Capitol! It takes a village! Not a group! Who's with us?

The soldiers cheer for Jun as he walked off and bowed. Esdeath came to Jin and Tatsumi and gave them a hug as Najenda then goes over to Jun and pats his back.

Najenda: I guess you're right. And, sorry for all the things I said, Esdeath.

Esdeath: Me too, Najenda.

Jun: There, happy times! But we should also make an agreement.

Esdeath: What type of agreement?

Jin: Run? You're well versed in law. Anyone else?

Narita: Me too.

Sophia: Me three!

Jin: We'll make an agreement. with our knowledge of law, that is unable to be loopholed. For both our benefits. Give us.......some time.

Narita: Yeah.

Sophia: Come on. Let's make a treaty.

The squad of political geniuses rush off to a meeting area and Akame then encounters Kurome again. Both girls haven't seen each other in a very long time. Both didn't like each sister leaving for the different side, but they had a chance to make it up. Jun leads Akame to Kurome and they talk for the first time in months.

Akame: Hey.

Kurome: Hi.

Akame: I've missed you.

Kurome: I've missed you too.

Akame: I'm sorry I didn't stay with you. I should've stuck with you, for better or for worse. I regret running away. Not because of being on the run, but because you weren't there with me.

Kurome: No. Don't blame yourself. It was my selfishness that caused our parents to sell us, me staying in the Capitol, all so I could have a more comfortable life. It made me happy, true, but it never felt right.

Akame: How did we get in such a mess that the only way we can make up is by two godly brothers who get along great?

Kurome: Easy. Our parents sold us, we got used by Price, and I got drugged while you ran with a bunch of rebels. They've lived forever, and any conflict they have is futile.

Akame: *sigh* What do we do now?

Jun: How about hug?

Both: Ok.

Both: Thank you, Jun.

Jun: No problem. I can teach you some activities we like to do. As siblings, or since you two are siblings, you'd like to be on your own?

Akame: Maybe we'd be both.

Kurome: Advice, but not all the time.

Jun: Perfect. Well, the past and present might not be perfect, but the future will look bright. All we got to do is wait and see.

====================
==========

Chapter 34: End

====================
==========

Tatsumi: Do we really have to do this?!

Wave: I feel ya, man.

Esdeath: Jin.

Najenda: Jun.

The two female generals were currently sitting on Tatsumi and Wave as stools. They were prepared to sign an agreement for the army teaming with the Jaegers. And it was finally finished. Jin was Yuichi and Jun was Mitsuko. The two ladies wanted it this way.

Yuichi: Ok. This is the signing of the alliance between the Jaegers, Hidden Resistance, and Night Raid. And also the punishment for Wave for.....being scared of me?

Esdeath: You may be fear mongering, but you're just like any other Danger Beast. A fine challenge.

Wave: You try getting mauled to death and not be scared! 

Esdeath: I have.

Yuichi: And the punishment of Tatsumi......commenting about your age? But Jun said you were a hundred once.

Najenda: Your brother mentioned it was because many young angels are around a hundred. If it weren't for you and Jun, I'd beat him up.

Akame: Even I think he went a bit far then. Just don't be too tough on him.

Tatsumi: (Somehow, I wish she'd just beat me up then.)

Lubbock: (Lucky Bastard. I wish that was me right now!)

Akame and Kurome giggled a bit as Najenda and Esdeath signed the agreement, and the Generals and their officers did the same.

Mitsuko: Alright. We're now allies. Honest, we're coming for you.

Leone: Yeah!

The two General women get off their "chairs", and Narita brings the form to his clones, which store it in a secret vault. The meeting was over and everyone prepared to go back to their normal routine, but with Esdeath in charge as well. But Jin was looking for his friend Sheele, and Jun knew what would happen now.

Jin: Where's Sheele?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 397 7
恋の羊羹 (Koi no Yokan) origin: Japanese meaning: The feeling upon first meeting someone that you will inevitably fall in love with
1.6K 37 9
I don't need to explain this ( I would but I have nothing) it's on the title and it's in the Bio.
160K 1.1K 15
Dark-ish stuff and blood. Readers beware
34K 873 70
The past can never be changed, wrongs can never be made right, and for 17 year old Rokuro Touko, this is even more true. After a traumatic experience...