Male! Tiffany x Reader Chucky

By fandomgir1

This is about our Chucky but we don't have our classic Chucky we have the reader as Chucky while you are dati... More

Love at first kill
Backstory
Our Last Night
Beginning of Husband of (Doll name)
Tiffany is a doll!
A Disaster Trips
Our Night Together
Arguments
Our second last night
Random Stuff and Info
Seed in (Reader)
Back From The Dead
Hollywood
Mother and Son time
Recovering Addiction
1.8k views, 85 votes, and a Voting
Relapse

A Plan

200 11 0
By fandomgir1

(Reader) POV

We were now coming to the house late at night and we started to go to the attic to get our child ready for bed. I look around to see a crib "Here this should be a perfect bed for you." "Okay, Mom." 

We set our child up with some pajamas and put some blankets we found in a closet and put them over him. I started to play with my knife, getting bored playing as a parent. "Good night Glenda sleep tight." 

Tiffany was about to turn the light off. "leave it on." "Oh sweetie, there's nothing to be scared of your mommy and I will be right here." 

Glen then asks "Why do you kill people." I and Tiffany were shocked by this question "Excuse me." He repeated his question, "Why do you kill?"

 "well um." "It's a hobby it helps us to relax but the main reason why I did it for that I won't disappoint my brother who is dying in hell." "am I going to be a killer?" "Well I mean it has been a family tradition for generations." 

"But violence is bad isn't it is it said on T.V." "Not violence for limbs, vile rings are bad that screeching music is gonna ruin a goddamn country." "(doll name) Glenda is right it time we owned up to it we have a problem with killing." 

"I don't have a problem with killing. I like killing a little now so what's wrong with that?" "Killing is an addiction like any other drug. But we're parents now and we have to set a good example.

 Oh let's quit (doll name) right now cold turkey" "You have got to be kidding. "Promise me (doll name) no more killing (Doll name)." Then I kept repeating "No." 

But Tiffany was always telling me "No more." I repeated saying "No" and "We have a future to think of if we have a child."

When he said that I slammed my knife down. "Fine. Already now I promise." 

He patted my shoulder knowing this was a hard thing for me to do. "thank you doll. You're a sweetheart."

 "Now we really will be the perfect family." But they didn't know that I had twisted my fingers behind my back lying to them. I would keep that promise even if I loved my husband. 

The killing was the main reason why I'm still here and what type of person I am so if he does not like that well he chose the wrong person. I then got off the chest.

Jenarius Tilly POV

there was a slam in the attic "Did you hear that." my friend responded looking at the roof "Maybe you should forget the director and exterminator instead." "So how do I look? never mind." 

"Jenarius, it's beneath you to think about what people are going to say." I respond "I don't care what people say." "But don't you see how evil this is?"

 "I don't want to hear it." "the prostitute in yourself so you can play the virgin Mary." "Joe I don't want to hear it."

 "This is so evil. You're going to hell." I responded, "No hell would be ending up on celebrity fear factory in a war meeting contest with Anna Nicole Smith."

 he responded while I was opening the champagne bottle "which he would win." I heard a honk outside. He went to the window and saw what was behind the curtain and he said "She's here."

 "Put yourself out the back and while you're at it why don't you leave your key on the counter." he looks at me concerned with wonder eyes "What are you saying." "Well, you think I'm so disgusting you think I'm going to hell. I'm only trying to survive here Joe and God knows I would want to drag you down with me. I'm saying you're fired." I left the room to go get the door for Red woman

(Reader) POV

Tiffany was now explaining the plan to me. "Now in artificial insemination timing is everything so we will have to hurry there shouldn't be a problem with me." "yeah yeah just don't let that player get into his pants I don't want her touching my man till I am and you're him."

 "Right" "Hey are you helping me," Tiffany said showing a plastic cup. 

"Fine, get a camera so you won't forget." I started to strip my clothes. Tiffany got a camera when he looked at me he had his mouth open. 

"Well, this is so worth it." I rolled my eyes "Just take a picture so I can take care of our guest." "will do." 

he then shot a picture of me "Are you done now taking pictures of this amazing plastic doll body." "Can you turn around?" I roll my eyes and turn around my body. 

"Is this good" "Yeah just need something." "and what would-" I felt a slap in my butt but I turned my head. "Really." 

I gave an eyebrow up. "Well, I need a picture to prove that you are mine as well." I rolled my eyes but felt happy and had excitement but I knew I would need to release that somewhere else.

 "Well since we're done I will leave you to do what you need to do and I will put on some clothes and get some sleep drugs." I went downstairs to see the lovely sl*ts on the couch I went behind it and looked around to see where should I put the drugs. Then I looked at the open champagne I smiled and got the drugs in my pocket. 

I went to put some of the drugs in the drink before the man went to get it I watched behind the couch smiling hoping my plan worked. I went further behind it to hear what they would say I then heard a man's voice say, "Cheers" and then a woman's voice "You know I wasn't bullsh*tting when I told you I was a fan I mean look at you. You are so handsome, the body every man or woman desires."

 "oh, that's such a sweet red woman, which of my films is your favorite." "you and that chick were making out." "oh bound." They started to laugh. 

"Everyone likes that one." I whispered "Wh*re." "you are still in touch with hunger oh yeah we're friends." 

"Wow," the admired woman said, "close friend." "oh" "very close friends. 

Maybe the three of us could hang out together sometime." "You know I would like that a lot." "Okay see if I can make it happen." 

"bottom's up baby." "Red woman, um I was wondering what it's gonna take for you and Red Man to make you see me as a virgin." "Well, you tell me." 

I then heard groans and making sounds on the couch. Which made me so annoyed when they went to sleep. Then I see Jenarius Tilly's most improved 2002 statue. 

I pick it up to hit them to make them pass out. While they were doing it the man stopped "I don't know if I could do this." "why not." 

"What will people say?" "Man f*ck what people say I'm saying this was meant to be a baby for real know how I know because the man upstairs told me so." "Really." 

"Hell yeah. Look at Malcolm saying the only guy's been talking to in Hollywood and he told me that you were my virgin even if you're a man I think we could change it." Then the woman opens a zipper and puts the man in her virginity to suck it. 

But I hit the woman's head to make her unconscious. I moved to the side of the couch to reveal who I was to this Jenarius I looked at the woman. "Pig and you should be ashamed of yourself where's your self-respect? You know what Tiffany's mom used to say about furry boys she said you can smell it on boys who sell it also um Jenarius Tilly can I have your autograph for my husband he a big fan of yours."

 Then he started to scream and went to the other room. I then noticed Tiffany who saw Jenarius at the other end "Hello do you know where the doll I need to give her this." he started to scream again and went back to the room again but tripped with those boots. Tiffany gave me his c*m and I gave him the weapon that I would choose I then started to carry the Red woman while he took care of him

Tiffany POV

I was now in the same room with Jenarius Tilly hiding my weapons behind my back. "Now Miss Tilly I know you're frightened you're probably even wondering if you aren't completely insane. But I promise you tomorrow you're going to wake up and this will all seem just like a bad dream in the meantime we can do this the easy way or the hard way it's up to you." 

he started to scream again I threw the hard way to him which looked like it was made out of gold and it landed behind his back head which made him pass out. "No wonder man is always in trouble." We started to drag their bodies into the bedroom so it could pretend they slept together. 

I heard my doll then said, "You know what they say." I respond "F*ck he fat. I can't believe he, not the person being pregnant or a woman disgusted as a man that is pregnant." 

When we got to the bedroom I saw (Reader) looking out the window "Paparazzi's scumbag." I was putting my c*m in the red woman's v*rg*n. When I heard (Reader) say, "Uh it looks like you got everything under control I'll just leave you to it."

Then she left the room while I was so happy "Motherhood is so beautiful." I started to tear up imagining (Reader) holding a baby while I was cooking us some meals to enjoy but I guess that might not happen today.

(1683 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.1K 21
𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ➪ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧�...
33.1K 847 16
:) ( UNEDITED ) Hi! Enjoy!
2.7K 162 32
"Sorry ladies, he's mine."
6.2K 139 4
She is his pretty, beautiful little secret. #TaeNy #GenderBender