Tiffany is a doll!

Morning

(Reader) POV

I watch Tiffany drag the box outside. I come along if anything bad happens. I sat down by Tiffany while we were sitting on a box with Tiffany's emo ex. I saw a man over there. He looked fine. I liked Tiffany better. He said, "Can you come over here?" "Yeah." "Okay, thanks sweet face."

I looked up and wanted to be up and touch his chest. They always felt nice to sleep on. Tiffany grabbed me and carried me. I pointed down to notice black hair.

Tiffany noticed it as well "S***" He tried his best to put all the hair inside the box when it was fixed. We both sat down. I sat down on his lap.

We both stood up for the man to carry it." So you're moving out already?" he asked Tiffany to respond "Not much luck." while laughing "Oh! Sorry."

he got out of the box and laughed "Want me to go ahead and put that in the car?" Jesse asked "Yeah I know, just taking some stuff to Goodwill." he said. Jesse asked "It's heavy.

What do you get in here? "You ever look at something and realize you are just sick to death looking at it? That's how I feel about that s***." If you're up to it we could get a drink or something if you want to."

"No no, I can't. "" Why?" I have a girlfriend. "We'll never take the girl for granted. It's like my mother always used to say a woman spends all day slaving over a hot stove for a man.

At last, he can do the dishes like a philosopher." "I will take care of her." "Well Thank you sweet face bye" he then cared for me while I gave him a side eye for flirting in front of me.

He then put me on the counter where he said he was getting something for me. Then the door relieved Tiffany with a gift cover with white and gold rappers on it. "I have a surprise for you.

I think it would do you good to settle down." I looked up at him questioning "Here your groom" Then there was a male doll with a wedding suit and black hair. I looked horrified.

Then the doll trip landed on top of me. "Well with this doll face and with this ring and when he is handsome I will be wed." I look up, questioning if I have already forgotten about our marriage talk.

While he took a bath I wanted to give him a gift myself while he was watching his shows. I noticed that the TV was close to his bath but I didn't tell because he must enjoy seeing things up close. I was climbing the thing with the husband's doll that kept moving the table.

Tiffany watched me and raised an eyebrow. He noticed the TV going side to side and it was the edge. I stood up from the table but accidentally hit the TV to make space for the husband's doll. Then the TV fell and landed on the tub Tiffany got electrocuted which made me scream I wanted him to notice the outfit I made for the doll. I decide to start my chants before he dies so at least his soul will be somewhere.

I looked at his body to see if he finally died but then his body stood up which made me scream. I didn't know that the doll would stand up as well but the body fell again. Then I heard a scream.

I turned my head to see him already in his doll body "What did you do!" "Well I wanted to show you something but I accidentally hit the TV. Also, it is your fault for having the TV so close to the tub" he signed "Well we need a new body ""Well we need that book that Tiff has. I will go get it and you go to the living room when I arrive with the book."

I found the book and brought it to the living room with my little legs. Tiffany opens the book and he starts to struggle to find the page he denies my help also by his face he is still made of what just happened. "Come on Tiffany you can't blame your death all day I said I was sorry not to mention it was also your fault for having the TV so close to the tub and you also need me otherwise we would be stuck like this."

I said to Tiffany "I don't need help. I'm still having mixed feelings about what happened to me but I can do it myself." He said.

"Oh. Go ahead. Chapter 6, page 216." I said. and Tiffany flipped through and found it. "The Heart of Damballa. What's that?" he asked "An amulet! We need it to transfer our souls into human bodies." I explained.

"Wait a minute So where is the amulet now?" "I was wearing it around my neck the night those bastards gunned me down. It was buried with my corpse! In Hackensack, New Jersey." I said, "Well I lost my car keys somewhere and I can't find it."

"I steer and work. The pedals were dolls even if we don't even have the key" he started to cry "Oh my god what are we gonna do."

"Please be quiet. We can think of something about that guy who has his girlfriend and we can use them." He nods his head "This sounds like a brilliant idea. Let me make a call. Give me a second." While I go think of this new chaotic adventure.

(953 words)