A Plan

(Reader) POV

We were now coming to the house late at night and we started to go to the attic to get our child ready for bed. I look around to see a crib "Here this should be a perfect bed for you." "Okay, Mom." 

We set our child up with some pajamas and put some blankets we found in a closet and put them over him. I started to play with my knife, getting bored playing as a parent. "Good night Glenda sleep tight." 

Tiffany was about to turn the light off. "leave it on." "Oh sweetie, there's nothing to be scared of your mommy and I will be right here." 

Glen then asks "Why do you kill people." I and Tiffany were shocked by this question "Excuse me." He repeated his question, "Why do you kill?"

 "well um." "It's a hobby it helps us to relax but the main reason why I did it for that I won't disappoint my brother who is dying in hell." "am I going to be a killer?" "Well I mean it has been a family tradition for generations." 

"But violence is bad isn't it is it said on T.V." "Not violence for limbs, vile rings are bad that screeching music is gonna ruin a goddamn country." "(doll name) Glenda is right it time we owned up to it we have a problem with killing." 

"I don't have a problem with killing. I like killing a little now so what's wrong with that?" "Killing is an addiction like any other drug. But we're parents now and we have to set a good example.

 Oh let's quit (doll name) right now cold turkey" "You have got to be kidding. "Promise me (doll name) no more killing (Doll name)." Then I kept repeating "No." 

But Tiffany was always telling me "No more." I repeated saying "No" and "We have a future to think of if we have a child."

When he said that I slammed my knife down. "Fine. Already now I promise." 

He patted my shoulder knowing this was a hard thing for me to do. "thank you doll. You're a sweetheart."

 "Now we really will be the perfect family." But they didn't know that I had twisted my fingers behind my back lying to them. I would keep that promise even if I loved my husband. 

The killing was the main reason why I'm still here and what type of person I am so if he does not like that well he chose the wrong person. I then got off the chest.

Jenarius Tilly POV

there was a slam in the attic "Did you hear that." my friend responded looking at the roof "Maybe you should forget the director and exterminator instead." "So how do I look? never mind." 

"Jenarius, it's beneath you to think about what people are going to say." I respond "I don't care what people say." "But don't you see how evil this is?"

 "I don't want to hear it." "the prostitute in yourself so you can play the virgin Mary." "Joe I don't want to hear it."

 "This is so evil. You're going to hell." I responded, "No hell would be ending up on celebrity fear factory in a war meeting contest with Anna Nicole Smith."

 he responded while I was opening the champagne bottle "which he would win." I heard a honk outside. He went to the window and saw what was behind the curtain and he said "She's here."

 "Put yourself out the back and while you're at it why don't you leave your key on the counter." he looks at me concerned with wonder eyes "What are you saying." "Well, you think I'm so disgusting you think I'm going to hell. I'm only trying to survive here Joe and God knows I would want to drag you down with me. I'm saying you're fired." I left the room to go get the door for Red woman

(Reader) POV

Tiffany was now explaining the plan to me. "Now in artificial insemination timing is everything so we will have to hurry there shouldn't be a problem with me." "yeah yeah just don't let that player get into his pants I don't want her touching my man till I am and you're him."