๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ // Walker...

By taylorsxrevision

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... More

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ สš ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜๐˜“๐˜  ษž เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
โœฏ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› sสœแดแดก
๐˜๐˜. แดสŸแด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด„แด›แดœ๐—Œ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐˜๐˜. แด„แด€แดแด˜ษชษดษข
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สแด€ssษชา“ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. แดŠแด€ษชสŸ?
๐˜๐˜Ÿ. า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ. ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแดขแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. sษดแดแดก แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. แด…แดแด˜แด˜แด‡สŸษขแด€ษดษขแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. แด€ษชส€แด˜แดส€แด›s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡sแด›ษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€สผs แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜Ÿ. สŸแด€แด แด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด€แดขแด‡
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ. แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดแด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ๐˜. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด sแด„สœแดแดสŸ

๐˜๐˜. แด…แด‡แด€แด… แด˜แดแด‡แด›s sแดแด„ษชแด‡แด›ส

946 23 31
By taylorsxrevision

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 4

𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘗𝘖𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝘚𝘖𝘊𝘐𝘌𝘛𝘠

[𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞]

𐙚ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁷ ²⁰²²

Daphné was laying in bed with her headphones on. It's was currently 2:45am and she still couldn't sleep so she decided to listen to music and stare at the ceiling for the rest of the night.

Leah was with Dior in her room so Daphné was alone in her room. It gave her time to reflect on what's been going on in her life.

Lately she's been feeling melancholic. There was no reason, but she just did. Ever since she turned thirteen she realized some stuff and well, her perspective in life sort of changed.

Thirteen was not a nice age for a girl.

She hoped it would be over when she turns fourteen, but we all know that isn't happening.

She missed her family a lot, and her friends. She loved her friends here, but she just missed her mum and dad so much.

Daphné also had mixed feelings for Walker. She didn't know if she had a crush on him or not, but she hoped she didn't. She saw him only as a friend so having a crush on him would be weird. She decided it was best if she just ignored the feeling until it went away.

She got hungry so she got out and made her way to the stairs. Suddenly she heard a noise. She grabbed a random vase and went down carefully.

Just as she was about to hit whoever was in the kitchen, she saw a familiar blonde, curly hair boy. They both screamed before put their hands on the other's mouth.

Daphné smacked his hand away."What do you think you're doing? It's 2am you should be asleep" She put the vase away.

"You're literally also awake."

"Yeah but that doesn't count because that's me. However, you can't be awake around this time or you'll be tired on set tomorrow."

"I woke up and got hungry so now I'm here" he told her, eating a bag of Doritos.

"Same, I couldn't sleep" she said eating one too.

"Ooh, should we do something?" walker asked excitedly.

"Walker, it's 2am and I'm tired."

"Please, let's watch a movie or something" he suggested.

"Okay, let's go to my room, Leah's with Dior"

She quickly took a Red Bull from the fridge and grabbed his hand. They went up the stairs, trying not to make any noise.

They got to her room and she grabbed her laptop. And she got on the bed.

"Wait, where am I gonna sleep? Cause we both know I'm not sleeping on the floor"

"Next to me, obviously?" she said patting the spot next to her.

"Oh, okay then." He crawled on the bed and covered himself with the blanket. It was winter so it was very cold. "What should we watch? And don't say 10 Things I Hate About You cause we already watched it last week"

"Fine. Let's watch Perks Of Being a Wallflower"

"Fuck no. That's the saddest movie ever I don't wanna cry" he said shaking his head.

"Okay. How about.. Oh, I got it! Dead Poets Society!"

"The 80s one with Ethan Hawke?" "Yeah"

"Weren't you in a movie with him as a kid?"

"I was! The greatest achievement of my life, I'm one person away from Maya Hawke" she looked up thinking about her. "So, Dead Poets Society then?"

"Sure why not, what could go wrong"

✯ ✯ ✯

(spoilers to whoever didn't watch the film!!)

Walker was crying his eyes out.

"Why didn't you tell me Neil dies? You're so mean for showing me this" he said wiping his tears. "How will Todd react? This is heartbreaking"

"Just wait for it.." Daphné said. Just as she ended the sentence, the scene of Todd and the other poets in the snow appeared.

Walker cried even more at that. Literally sobbing and hyperventilating. "I can't believe this! How are you not crying right now?"

"I've watched this a million times." That was a complete excuse. She cries everytime Neil dies, she just didn't like crying in front of people.

"Thats crazy" he said, wiping his tears again.

A few minutes later the movie was over and Daphné also shed a few tears, but wiped them away quickly before Walker could see her.

She looked at the clock. 5am.

"I think we should go to sleep." Walker said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah me too" she said turning the lights off.

"Hey, Daphné? Could you maybe not turn the lights off?"

"Why? Are you scared of the dark or something?"

"No, I just don't like it a lot."

"Don't be scared. I'm here with you. If anything comes to hurt you ill kick their asses." she said putting her arm under his neck.

"Okay." He put his arms around her waist and his head on her chest. He could hear her heartbeat so clearly.

𝟏...𝟐...𝟑...𝟒...𝟓...𝟔...𝟕...𝟖...

He kept counting until he fell asleep.

✯ ✯ ✯

Walker woke up to the sound of giggling. He looked up, not moving much, and saw Leah and Charlie taking pictures him. Why would they be taking pictures of him?

He looked next to him and saw Daphné sleeping. She was close, very close. How was she so close to him? He was panicking a bit.

He looked at the digital clock on her night stand. 6am. They only slept for an hour?

"Guys go away we're sleeping." He took the free pillow and threw it at them.

"You 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 sleeping." Charlie said grabbing the pillow before it could hit them.

"Guys please, we still have an hour before work. Just don't wake her up"

"Oh, yeah, we know. We were gonna leave after taking pictures but you woke up so.. " Leah said.

"Here we are" Charlie finished the sentence. He threw the pillow back at them, only aiming at Walker, before he left the room with Leah.

"So annoying" he said before going back to sleep, his face looking towards Daphné.

@𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗁𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗃𝖾𝖿𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

(pretend its them please)

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗅𝗈 𝘢𝘯𝘥 927,978 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 well well well

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 21,469 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 WOAH

@𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗹 im so glad we woke up early today
↳𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 omg me too

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 me omw to make an edit of these two rn

@𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼 am I trippin or is that a fresh love hoodie?
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 OMG YES IT IS SHSKSVZJEEKDVDIXYDJEVDHDN
↳𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 i think you broke her she wont stop screaming in her pillow

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 I can die in peace now

@𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 you're gonna be the death of me istg
↳𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 of us*
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 They're even dying together how cute is that

@𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶 Me and Dior will never forgive you for not waking us up
↳𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗿.𝗻.𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗷𝗼𝗵𝗻 agreed

@𝗺𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 Daphné's such a pretty sleeper I could never
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 HAVE YOU SEEN YOUSELF???

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 Im not the type of person to ship celebs, but these two..

@𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁 Cuties, I should write a song about you two
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 omg i'd die

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 NOT CHRIS JUST RANDOMLY APPEARING
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 CHRIS??WHAT ABT TAYLOR MF SWIFT

@𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 I'm getting a sense of déjà vu, anyone else?
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 mum we talked abt this
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 NOT THE MUM ALSO SHIPPING THEM LMAO

@𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗓𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

● ○

○●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗋.𝗇.𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗃𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝘢𝘯𝘥 388,913 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 I am Todd, Todd is me

𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 6,704 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 it wasnt even that bad (i saw the tunnel of light) (just like Neil)
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 TOO SOON also, you were sobbing like a baby stfu

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 33 years later and i stilll cry every. single. time.
𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 real

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 does she kinda look like taylor in this or is it just me?

@𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 oh so those were the noises i was hearing at 4am
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 what did u think they were
↳𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 a ghost a banshee idk man

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 nah cause this movie CHANGED me
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 girl same i watch every month
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 atp thats just torture

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 get yourself someone who would watch dps and cry with you

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 todd and neil shouldve been endgame
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 RIGHT??? its like maurice all over again

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 you look so pretty how

A/n

Word count: 1350

Just a quick update
This is kinda shit but wtv
Hopefully I'll write more tmr
Anyway byeee

-kenza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 400 11
* ONLY MATURE FOR THE OCCASIONAL CUSS WORDS * basically a bunch of cute walker and y/n moments, i tried making it a slow burn but wtv ๐Ÿ˜ž i just got e...
76K 1.1K 25
"Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep" IN WHICH i write imagines about walker scobell <3
35.2K 1.2K 19
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’•๐’†, ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘ ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’…๐’†๐’” โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ walker scobells fans pus...
40.7K 1K 24
"๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค" "@๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ...