the last heir-sirius black da...

By PadfootParchments

As Azkaban's icy walls closed around Sirius Black, accused of the heinous murders of James and Lily Potter, l... More

my cast
1: The begining
regulus,alive?
the fall
family
The Train!
The sorting
first year
moony lupin
Fear,Boggart
Fat lady
Black's ball
back to hogwarts
Destiny's Echoes
funneral
Uncle Reggie
l'amoure
The patronus
Haunting Horcruxes I
Snape's Grudge
Quidditch Match
Miss Riddel's ring
Cat, Rat and dog
Back to Black I
Back to Black II
Haunting Horcruxes II
Secrets of the Black Library
Whispers of Escape
Silent Warnings
The dark mark
The Triwizard Tournament

THE MARAUDER'S MAP

408 11 11
By PadfootParchments

Rosalie was quickly climbing the stairs to the tower as she was late for the meeting. As she arrived, hardly breathing, she spotted the twins. As she took her wand out, they took theirs.

"Password," said Fred.

"You first," said Rosalie.

"You know the rules, younger's first," said George.

"Gred and Forge," said Rosalie.

"R.B."

They lowered their wands, smirking at each other. In Hogwarts, there were two sets of twins known for pranks - Fred and George, Rosalie and Alphard. The only difference was that she was smarter than them, so she never got caught. Even if Snape did, he couldn't do anything to her, 'Black.'

"Did you bring the water bombs?" said Rosalie.

"Yes, there they are," said Fred.

"Three bombs," said George.

"Enough to get Snape furious," said Fred.

"Wicked," they said at the same time.

Rosalie was the only one who never acted confused when they talked like that because, after all, she is a twin too.

"There is the map; tell Harry to bring it by Monday, or trust me, you will be damned," said Rosalie.

"Just because you figured out how to open it doesn't make you its owner," said Fred.

"Oh yeah, try me," said Rosalie.

"We know the rules, never mess with a Black," said George.

As they exchanged their stuff, the twins left. Rosalie sat there, looking at the dark sky. As she felt a presence behind her, she turned her head only to see Professor Dumbledore.

"I'm sorry to frighten you, Lady Black."

It was the first time he addressed her as Lady Black; he wanted something.

"No worries, Professor, as I guess you need something."

"Quite smart for your age, I must say," said Dumbledore with a smile.

"I'm aware that you're aware that I know about the Horcruxes."

"Well, I guess your uncle told you all about it. I told him that when the day comes, you should know."

"Briefly. Get to your point, Professor," said Rosalie, looking at him with her gray eyes.

"Well, let's make it clear. I want you to join me to defeat the Dark Lord."

"In what price?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

"Your brother's protection. You see, you were students in Hogwarts for almost 3 years. Alphard is said to be the one in the prophecy, but I could tell that it's talking about you. So, what do you say, Lady Black?"

She looked at him, her eyes deep into his soul.

"I will, under one condition."

Dumbledore smiled at her. "What condition?"

"I don't want my brother to get into this. I don't want him to be a part of this, so he's safe, and don't tell him about Uncle Regulus."

"Agreed. We will meet later, Miss Black."

And with that, he disappeared.

Rosalie looked at the sky again. Did she make a wrong decision? She didn't know because, after all, she will have to be on the dark side, and Dumbledore knows it. She found the Sirius constellation and smiled at the thought of her father's innocence. "Stay safe, Father," she smiled to herself as she looked down at her chest, where a tattoo she got two years ago in a Muggle shop without anyone knowing: "S.O.B" (Sirius Orion Black). And with that, she headed to the Slytherin dungeons.

The next morning, Harry and Alphard were waiting for Fred and George.

"What do you think they want us for?" said Harry.

"No idea, mate, but trust me, it's gonna be worth it."

"Pssst—Harry!"

"There you are. What do you want?"

"We've come to give you a bit of festive cheer before we go," said Fred, with a mysterious wink.

"Come in here...."

He nodded toward an empty classroom to the left of the one-eyed statue. Harry and Alphard followed Fred and George inside. George closed the door quietly, and then turned, beaming, to look at Harry.

"Early Christmas present for you, Harry," he said.

Fred pulled something from inside his cloak with a flourish and laid it on one of the desks. It was a large, square, very worn piece of parchment with nothing written on it. Alphard, suspecting one of Fred and George's jokes, stared at it.

"What's that supposed to be?" said Alphard.

"This is the secret of our success," said George, patting the parchment fondly.

"It's a wrench, giving it to you," said Fred, "but we decided last night, your need's greater than ours."

"Anyway, we know it by heart," said George. "We bequeath it to you two. We don't really need it anymore. But we want it back by Sunday since it's not fully ours," stated Fred.

"Who owns it then?" Alphard kind of suspected his sister, but Harry interrupted him.

"Forget about that. What do we need with a bit of old parchment?" said Harry.

"A bit of old parchment!" said Fred, closing his eyes with a grimace as though Harry had mortally offended him.

"Explain, George."

"Well... when we were in our first year, Harry — young, carefree, and innocent —"

Alphard snorted. He doubted whether Fred and George had ever been innocent.

"Well, more innocent than we are now — we got into a spot of bother with Filch."

"We let off a Dungbomb in the corridor, and it upset him for some reason —"

"So he hauled us off to his office and started threatening us with the usual — detention, disembowelment, and we couldn't help noticing a drawer in one of his filing cabinets marked 'Confiscated and Highly Dangerous.'"

"Don't tell me —" said Harry, starting to grin.

"Well, what would you have done?" said Fred.

"George caused a diversion by dropping another Dungbomb, I whipped the drawer open, and grabbed — this."

"It's not as bad as it sounds, you know," said George. "We don't reckon Filch ever found out how to work it. He probably suspected what it was, though, or he wouldn't have confiscated it."

"And you know how to work it?"

"Oh no, at least not then," said Fred, smirking. "This little beauty's taught us more than all the teachers in this school."

"You're winding me up," said Alphard, looking at the ragged old bit of parchment.

"Oh, are we?" said George.

He took out his wand, touched the parchment lightly, and said, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." And at once, thin ink lines began to spread like a spider's web from the point that George's wand had touched. They joined each other, they crisscrossed, they fanned into every corner of the parchment; then words began to blossom across the top, great, curly green words, that proclaimed:

Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are

proud to present THE MARAUDER'S MAP

It was a map showing every detail of the Hogwarts castle and grounds. But the truly remarkable thing was the tiny ink dots moving around it, each labeled with a name in minuscule writing. Astounded, Harry bent over it. A labeled dot in the top left corner showed that Professor Dumbledore was pacing his study; the caretaker's cat, Mrs. Norris, was prowling the second floor; and Peeves the Poltergeist was currently bouncing around the trophy room. And as Harry's eyes traveled up and down the familiar corridors, he noticed something else.

This map showed a set of passages he had never entered. And many of them seemed to lead -

"Right into Hogsmeade," said Fred, tracing one of them with his finger.

"There are seven in all. Now, Filch knows about these four" — he pointed them out — "but we're sure we're the only ones who know about these. Don't bother with the one behind the mirror on the fourth floor. We used it until last winter, but it's caved in — completely blocked. And we don't reckon anyone's ever used this one because the Whomping Willow's planted right over the entrance. But this one here, this one leads right into the cellar of Honeydukes. We've used it loads of times. And as you might've noticed, the entrance is right outside this room, through that one-eyed old crone's hump."

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs," sighed George, patting the heading of the map. "We owe them so much."

"Noble men, working tirelessly to help a new generation of lawbreakers," said Fred solemnly.

"Right," said George briskly. "Don't forget to wipe it after you've used it, or anyone can read it," Fred said warningly.

"Just tap it again and say, 'Mischief managed!' And it'll go blank."

"So, young Harry," said Fred, in an uncanny impersonation of Percy, "mind you behave yourself."

"See you in Honeydukes," said George, winking.

They left the room, both smirking in a satisfied sort of way. Harry and Alphard stood there, gazing at the miraculous map. He watched the tiny ink Mrs. Norris turn left and pause to sniff at something on the floor. If Filch really didn't know, he wouldn't have to pass the Dementors at all....

"Wild they are," said Alphard.

"I know," said Harry.

~As the two arrived in Hogsmeade, the snow fight with Malfoy happened, as well as Harry and Alphard misunderstanding that Black betrayed the Potters.~

"He was their friend, and he betrayed them!" yelled Harry.

"Calm down, Harry," said Hermione, looking at Alphard, who looked so miserable, as if he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him.

"Harry!" yelled Ron, but Harry left angrily, which made Alphard go quickly since he wasn't supposed to be there.

Hello their here iam well this chapter was supposed to be posted yesterday so that today i post another one since its vacation but wattpad had onother plan i woke up and boom the chapter is not to be found anywher so i just rewrote it quickley ik its bad but uk
I just wanted to tell you that the story will get darker from now on
And by the way i decided that sirius is not going to be dead
in the ministry yet.
No more spoilers (its going to be worse)
Allright.
By 4now
Urs
-H-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 223 54
(CHAPTERS WITH ONLY A '~' AT THE START WITH NO NUMBER ARE BEING REWRITTEN.) Elladora Walburga Black was the twin sister of Sirius Black, elder sister...
8.4K 305 20
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐…๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž...
137 4 6
It's 1980, and both Walburga and Orian Black have passed, only heir to the Black name, Regulus Arcturus, dead, making the disowned "Blood traitor" Si...
224K 11.5K 98
- ส€แด‡ษขแดœสŸแดœs ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ า“แด€ษดา“ษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด "You. Me. Hogsmeade. Tomorrow" Romie demands, leaving no room for objection. Regulus slowly lifts his head from his book...