𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥

By IHeartCapAlot

"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣' 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙫�... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

11

6K 285 41
By IHeartCapAlot

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 3:21ᴘᴍ | ʜᴏᴍᴇ

Two Weeks Later...

At the moment Ne'Daya was getting her hair did and finishing getting ready for her birthday party.

"Your nails are cute." Samara complimented her.

"Thank you love, do you know what time the place supposed to be like finished being set up?" Samara asked.

"Yeah they said atleast by 5 or 5:30." She stated.

"See this why they should've got done yesterday instead of tryna go home." She huffed.

"Na that was a lot of shit to put up hell they ain't leave to bout 11." Samara said.

"Shoulda worked faster cause they saying 5:30 and they letting people in at 6:30 I just don't want the time to catch up with them and the starting time runs into the setting up." She said and Samara nodded.

"I understand that." She told her.

"Do you want layers?" Her stylist asked

"Yeah could I have curtain bangs and not no little ass dollar general curtains either Dior gimme the full effect." She asked

"This color eats with your dress I'm already seeing the vision." Dior said.

"Thank you." She said with a small smile.

"Na do you think I'm too young to have a baby?" Samara blurted.

"Nope, why you ask me that." She replied quickly .

"Trey want a baby and I know this random but it's weighing heavy on my heart." She said

"My only issue with that would be you still living your life. Y'all are very financially stable for the baby, but babies tie you down and I know you're thinking you can get somebody to watch the baby when you wanna go out but you don't have a guaranteed baby sitter every time and you can't leave your kids with just anybody." she said.

"Yeah I feel like me and him been getting distance since he went up there to do what fuckin ever. I don't know why he so dead set on a baby. We supposed to be being young and dumb right now." she frowned

"Tell him that if he keep nagging you about it he can carry that bastard for 9 months and rip his coochie to birth it." She said folding her arms

"He can't do nothing but respect your decision period , he don't get the right to be mad cause that's your body. A baby is a big thing that's a whole nother life y'all bringing into this world. You just 21 Samara FUCK THEM KIDS!" Ne'Daya said

"You right." Samara agreed.

"All jokes aside if you feel like y'all done did everything y'all wanted to do like travel and other crazy shit, go ahead and settle down imma be here for you every step of the way."

"Awwwww." Dior said.

"I hate a nosey ass stylist." Ne'Daya said

"Girl don't piss me off y'all just yappin in front of me I'll cut half the wig off right now." Dior said and she busted out laughing.

"You talked to Zy today?" Samara asked

"Yeah he called me this morning I was crying and shit." Ne'Daya said laughing.

"Typical you." Samara shook her head.

"He just always so smiley and goofy it made my day before my day even got started." She said.

"That sounds like a love confession." Dior said

"It's not, everybody always saying stuff like that but me and Zylin just hella affectionate towards each other. He's literally my other half." She told her.

"Y'all are OVERLY affectionate if I saw my man fling some of the stuff he does with you I'll go upside his head." Samara said.

"You being dramatic give me one example." She said confused

"I'm being hella protective in any situation , shid buying you anything you look at......sleeping in the same bed." Samara said making her glare at her.

"That was one time and it was because he was leaving in the morning."she defended.

"Imma leave it alone but all I'm saying is what you and Zylin got is not just regular friendly affection that's real love like y'all are dead in love with each other and can't even see it." Samara told her

Ne'Daya didn't reply after that she quietly finished getting her hair did.

.                                                                                          .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 7:13ᴘᴍ | ᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ

.                                                                                         .

"Somebody just posted and said black folks ain't never on time." Samara laughed.

"They shoulda knew this." Ne'Daya laughed.

She texted Essence to let everybody know she was about to walk in.

"You ready pretty girl?" Samara asked

"Now I'm nervous , a bitch is 20 and shit I don't know how to feel." She said and Samara laughed.

"Imma help yo clumsy ass out hold on." Samara said

As she said she helped her out the car and they made their way to the long pink carpet that was laid out in front

The two large and built security guards toward over her and held serious faces.

"Goddamn where you find these nigga?" Ne'Daya asked referring to the security

"Ian find shit essence did." Samara told her.

He opened the door for her and her eyes looked everywhere seeing all the pink.

"THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IS IN THIS BITCH!" Ne'Daya heard on the mic and she started laughing.

She heard loud cheering as she walked inside she felt like a celebrity. Today was her day and she felt she deserved to feel that way.

"Happy birthday nana." Lena walked up to her and hugged her.

"Thank you boo." she replied.

"So what you wanna do first?" Samara asked.

"Let's take pictures and then do my cake so we can turn this bitch upside down imma open gifts later." Ne'Daya clasped her hands together.

"PLAY THAT SEXY RED!" Ne'Daya yelled.

.                                                                                            .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 9:35ᴘᴍ | ᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ

.                                                                                           .

Ne'Daya was currently sitting in her throne like seat picking out which present she wanted to open first.

She decided to pick a interesting looking gift bag.

"WAIT! don't open these yet , open those first these are special." Essence told her.

She raised her eyebrow and then went to grab the Dior box.

She opened the box and pulled the paper back immediately gasping.

"THIS IS SO CUTE!" She said excitedly.

It was a light pink Dior Mini purse.

"Okay okay what's next." She said wiggling her fingers making everybody laugh a little.

"We ain't even gotta ask what her favorite part of the night was." Quan said and she flipped him off.

She grabbed the Versace box and opened it revealing a pink Versace robe.

"Ouuu okay, I'm putting this on as soon as I get home." She said holding it up.

"That's my gift." Lena spoke up.

"Thank you Lena , and y'all I really didn't expect expensive gifts little shit like bracelets would've made me happy too." she told them

"You know I did the most cause you went all out for my birthday." Samara told her.

"Well thank you , and thank all of y'all it means a lot to me that y'all came and was a vibe this whole time." She spoke.

She continued opening gifts for a while seeing as she had so many. She was really only shocked at the fact it was so much designer.

"Now can I open this?" She asked essence.

"Yeah open these first."

As she opened the gifts she started pulling out diamond car decorations.

"I been meaning to redecorate my car anyways so thank you Essie."

"Na keep going you opened all my gifts I didn't get you that." Essence told her.

She grabbed a small box and opened it revealing a key and her eyes went wide.

"No way.. HOLD UP!" She yelled standing up

She took her heels off and put on a pair of slides that someone had just bought her and made her way to the entrance of her party.

"OH MY GOD!" Ne'Daya slapped her hands over her mouth seeing the pink G wagon with a large white bow on top of it.

Zylin stood in front of the car smiling silently holding a large money bouquet.

"OUUU YOU SNEAKY AS HELL!" Ne'Daya shoved essence

"She threw a big ass hint yesterday and you ain't even realize." Samara shook her head

As she started walking over she couldn't do anything but try and stop the tears from coming.

"Happy birthday Ne'Daya." Zylin spoke and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

They tightly hugged for all of 3 minutes before pulling out the hug.

"I'm gone kill you and Trey y'all some fat ass liars." She sniffled.

She kissed the side of his face and he sucked his teeth.

"Bruh you got on lip gloss and shit you know I hate that shit move." He said thumping her forehead.

"Smile y'all!" Essence yelled

Ne'Daya turned around and Zylin snaked his arm around her waist.

They smiled as cameras flashed in their face.

"Here get my phone and get my pictures in the car." She said giving him her phone.

She walked over to the drivers side and slowly got in the car.

"Why yeen got no shorts on under this dress?" He asked her pulling her dress down.

"Because shorts would've made it look tacky." She told him.

He snapped her pictures silently not saying anything as he ran his tongue over his lips.

"why you not saying anything?" She asked.

"You takin my words at the moment." He chuckled

"Okay that's enough come help me out the car." She said taking a step down.

He walked over and picked her up effortlessly and putting her on the ground gently.

"Thank you." She said

He instinctively wiped the side of his face off and sucked his teeth.

"Don't kiss me with that shit on ya lips again nana." He mugged her.

They walked back around and she now saw Trey and drac.

"Thank y'all for coming I enjoyed everybody as I said before  , but sadly It's time to go home because I wanna go joy riding." She said

"Oh I guess we all finna hop in yo shit?" Drac asked

"FUCK no just me and Zylin." She told him

"Ion give no fucks ." Drac said

"Samara and essence can y'all help me put my gifts and stuff in the trunk?" She asked

"Drac and Trey bum ass gone do it." Samara said

"Who you talkin to?" Trey asked.

"BOY GO GET THE DAMN BAGS!"she smacked the back of his head and he walked off with drac mumbling under his breath.

"He be tryna act tough in front of y'all and I'm tired of it." Samara rolled her eyes

.                                                                                         .

. ɴᴇ'ᴅᴀʏᴀ | 10:53ᴘᴍ | ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀ

.                                                                                         .

"I'm sorry I been neglecting y'all, y'all know how my clingy ass get when zy not around anyways here go he finally back." She said putting her camera on him before setting it up.

"He bought me a wagon for my birthday y'all like what da fuck ? I was crying i messed my makeup up." She said.

She looked over at him and he held a irritated expression.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"My face sticky cause of all that damn lip gloss you got on." He mugged her.

"I'm sorry hold on Essie bought me wet wipes." Let me get em."

As she reached back she felt a tug on the bottom of her dress. She looked through the bags trying to find the wet wipes.

"I got em, it's so much shit back here couldn't find em." She said as she pulled one out and wiped his face off.

"Bruh I'm not a luh kid." He side eyed her.

"You my son forreal nigga shut up." She said and he mugged her.

"Did I already tell you , you got hella shit at the house?" He asked

"No but that's good to know."

"Come on cause we gotta feed one of yo presents." He said.

"ZYLIN YOU GOT ME A PUPPY??" She asked excited.

"Damn Ian know you wanted a dog I got you some gold fish , you know some shit you can't touch just look at." He said

"I keep telling you I had Aries put down I didn't kill my dog." She said

"Nigga you signed them papers to kill her ass off you still a dog killer it's the same difference."

"Fuck you and fuck them goldfish too I'm finna sauté them bitches and eat em like salmon."

There was a long pause of Zylin just staring at Ne'Daya with furrowed brows.

"You sick as fuck you know that shit right?" He said finally speaking

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 1.3K 17
Just read the damn book , you're gonna love it :)
646K 21.5K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
1.3M 49.3K 48
"𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐬." - 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 👅 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙽𝚊𝚒𝚒 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜...
759K 26.6K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?