What it Means to be the Princ...

BlazoInferno

First off this book takes heavy inspiration from AshleyGryffindor Hazbin Hotel! and Helluva Boss! book so I w... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1: The Greatest Show
Chapter 2: Daily Routine
Chapter 3: Memories (Helluva Boss-The Circus// S2 Episode 1)
Chapter 4: Y̶/N̶ *redacted*
Intermission
Chapter 5: The return of Lux
Chapter 6: A bird, a dog, and an Angel (Part 1)
Chapter 7: A Bird, Dog, and Angel (Hazbin Hotel: S2 Ep 2: Seeing Stars) part 2
Chapter 8: The Man on the edge.
Chapter 9: Just Dance
Chapter 10: Heaven's Greatest Agent.
Chapter 11: Adventures of Cassiel Holmes and Y/N Watson
Chapter 12: Finding clues.
Chapter 13-The Show Part 1
Chapter 14: Hey there Loona
Chapter 15: The Show Part 2
Info Dump
Chapter 16: (HELLUVA BOSS - EXES AND OOHS // S2: Episode 3)
Chapter 17: Alastor and Able Adventures.
Chapter 18: Something is off
Chapter 19: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 1)
Chapter 20: A Man and His Radio.
Break
Chapter 21: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 2) Meet Bell
Chapter 22: Bell and Loona
Authors notes
Hazbin Hotel Preview chapter.
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 2)
Chapter 25: A Heavenly Encounter.
Chapter 26: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 1).
Chapter 27: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 2).
Preview
Chapter 28: Heaven and Angels.
Chapter 29: Dangerous (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 3).
Guess whose back

Chapter 23: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 1)

416 10 0
BlazoInferno

Author's Notes: Still working on how to do the queen bee episode but I'm back. Thank you all for the wait. 

???: What is this o yes I'm dead no....

???: Thats right I left with Michael. Or my other half. 

???: I escaped the raido demon cane but now what I'm going to do. (Author keep in mind I still want to go with the story I have so far instead of re-doing all this due to what was shown in episode 1).

???: *looks at self* Thats right after my other half left for heaven he left me here. I have to find a way *hurts hurts head hurts*. *static* headache.

Alastor: Found you. 

===============================================================

Charlie: Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. Lucifer was one of these angels. He was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation. But he was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world. So he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted. But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered. As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and his love into the dark pit he had created, never allowing him to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power. Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down , an , to ensure Hell and its could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter, the .

Author's Notes: Due to legal reasons and this being on prime video I don't know if I'm allowed to show clips so sorry everyone for that. I would encourage to watch the show there instead of trying to sneak peak at it through fanfic mainly since its not free like YouTube.

Charlie: Don't worry, Mom. I'll make you proud.

(Charlie soberly looks out the window to Pentagram City burning to the ground, just as comes into the room.)

Vaggie: Charlie?

(The key Charlie is holding transforms into who scampers away, and Charlie turns to Vaggie in surprise.)

Charlie: Aah! Oh, shit. Did you hear all that?

Vaggie: Uh, yeah. I was right there. (Vaggie points her thumb to the doorway.)

Charlie: Sorry. I get pre-tty worked up after an extermination happens. The story helps...

Vaggie: (Vaggie chuckles) Don't worry. I enjoy your theatrics. Are you okay? (Vaggie sits down with Charlie.)

Charlie: I'm fine. Just... thinking, ya' know? Family stuff.

Vaggie: Did you hear from your mom?

(Charlie shakes her head in dismay.)

Vaggie: Oof.. how long has it been now?

Charlie: Not that long, only...seven.....years, off doing something important, I'm sure. But this kingdom was something she really cared about. Something I care about.

Vaggie: Well, at least you're not alone.

Charlie: I just hope that what I'm trying to do here will work.

Vaggie: It will. I have faith in you.

(KeeKee leaps into Charlie's arms, and Vaggie stands up.)

Vaggie: Alright, come on. says he has something to show us. (She walks out the room.)

(As Vaggie leaves, a loud bell rings throughout the city, and Charlie turns to the Bell Tower at Heaven Embassy. She looks on with sadness, knowing that it's another year before the Extermination comes again before she leaves.)

As they watch the tv they hear movement in the vents.

Charlie: Well that is weird.

Vaggie: you think its an intredur?

Charlie: With Alastor here unlikly.

Alastor: And what would I be so unlikely of doing.

The Girls jumped. 

Charlie: O Alastor yes do you know what those strange noises in the vents are.

Alastor: O silly me I forgot to mention yes this is another accosiate of mine like my dear husky and niffty his name is  Shade sadly he is busy cleaning the vents right now. Now I hear you wanted to ask me about the commercial on that ugly picture thing you watch.  *he smiled*.

Cut to the vents we see Shade.

For some odd reason he can't remeber his full name. He is a tall demon almost as tall as Queen Lilith. 

Very handsome if it weren't due to his body being almost complety covered in shadows.

He is very tidy and a good cleaner with one big eye. 

His powers including.

REDACTED:---------------------------------------------------

and other such things. 

He lives in the vents yes the god damn walls.  Due to his body being almost made of shadow he is able to resize and squeeze himself from place to place.

Drawback is he only makes grunting sounds. He is very shy. 

He communicates via head nods and gestures as he is very scared of lots of things but also very strong. 

Shade is a goody boy.

Charlie: o NEW FRIEND YAY.

Eventually everyone gathered as Shade Watch through the grate.

Angel Dust raised his hand. 

Charlie: Yes Angel?

Angel Dust: So when were we going to know about the fuck living in the walls. Not that I mind someone being in there so long as you don't mind a few holes in the wall too. >:3

He said with a smirk.

Charlie just sighed.

Alastor: Yes I should have mentioned it early well to late now. O shade!.

The Grate on the vent opened and out came a big hand long and dark as lanky bound cracking sounds could be heard and dark smoke came out before it took form revealing.

Shade: *waves sly*.

A lot were taken aback due to his tall nature.

However Charlie.

Charlie: RUSHED UP AND SHOOK HIS HAND.

Charlie: HI HI WELCOME TO THE HAZBIN HOTEL.  

Shade: *nods*

Alastor: So sorry my dear he doesn't speak lack of mouth on this one.

Angel Dust: But he does have one hell of an ass :3.

Vaggie: Anyway back on topic. *shows alastor tv comerical*

Alastor: (the camera turns on with static) Well, hello there, you wayward ! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar! Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control. Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here!

As it shows shades giving a thumbs up nervously.

(Alastor turns off the television.)

Alastor: So what do you think?

(On the couch, Charlie and Vaggie were surprised of the commercial being poorly misleading and very offensive to their nature, that Vaggie throws a fit at Alastor.)

Vaggie: I'm sorry. What the fuck was that?

Charlie: Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um...

Vaggie: Bad. The word you're looking for is bad.

Alastor: Funny. I was going for hilarious.

Vaggie: It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point.

Charlie: Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial with to let sinners know we are trying to help them.

Alastor: Well, my dear, I haven't been active in hell for some time and everyone remembers me from my radio show, the proper medium to express oneself. But you insisted on this noisy picture box advertisement. (He taps the television twice with his microphone staff.) So I had a little fun with it.

Vaggie: Oh fun? You had a little fun with it? (stands up) Well, this is not what we want to represent us. When you showed up here a week ago, you told us you would help run this hotel. Instead, you're mocking us. Nobody's gonna wanna come to a place that a powerful overlord like you thinks is a waste of time.

(Angel Dust raises his hand from the couch, catching everyone's attention.)

Vaggie: What?

Angel Dust: If'n you're filming a commercial, can I suggest you take better advantage of the talented celebrity you have right here?

(Angel Dust takes a bottle with one arm before pointing all three arms at himself., but Vaggie doesn't like it.)

Vaggie: Angel, you're a porn star.

Angel Dust: A famous porn star. I'll have the horniest sinners knocking these walls down to get in.

Vaggie: We are not filming a porn as a commercial.

Angel Dust: Why not? Sex sells don't it? I swear if you film me going at it with Mr. fancy talk creepy voice here, you'd be rolling in participants willing to stay at this tacky hotel.

(As he was explaining, Alastor appears right besides the couch next to Angel Dust and laughs with amusement.)

Alastor: Ha ha. Never going to happen.

Shade due to lack of mouth and not wanting to get on Alastor bad side just watches.

Charlie: Angel, I appreciate you wanting to use your special skills to, um, attract folks to the hotel, but I really don't want to exploit you in that way.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, baby. This body was made to be exploited. I got the arms, I got the stamina, I got the legs. I got the lung capacity. (laughs). Oh, I got the legs. The gag reflex, the holes, the chest fluff everyone thinks are tits.

Alastor: *Inner thoughts* *well time to get this started*

[Charlie chuckles nervously until Charlie's phone rings from Lucifer]

Charlie: hold that thought? I'll be right back.

Angel Dust: I could keep going all night, baby. Especially with tall dark and smoky over there as he points to Shade. 

Shade just rolls his one eye but blushes a bit.

Angel Dust: Hey, I have a question. If freaky face over there is so powerful, then why can't he just make people stay here?

Alastor: Oh, trust me, (Smiles in a mischievously creepy look with dark magic) I can.

Husk: Why do you think I'm here? (scene moves to Husk at the bar) You actually think I'd be cleaning bottles and listening to you fucks bitch and moan all the time if he wasn't forcing me?

(As Husk cleans a bottle, Niffty pops up from behind the counter with a hand raised.)

Nifty: I like being forced.

Husk: Keep that to yourself. Nif. What about you Shade.

Shade: Makes no comment.

Alastor: And that is why he is my favorite hahahha.

When Alastor introduced Shade they both didn't know how to feel Huskar didn't really care that much. However Nifty saw Shade as a rival in the cleaning department but overtime didn't really mind.

Angel Dust: What? You don't love being here with me, Whiskers?

Husk: Call me Whiskers again and I'll jam that bottle down your throat.

Angel Dust: Kinky. Come on, keep talking dirty.

Vaggie: (sighs) Angel. Let Husk do his job and no, we can't force sinners to stay here. They need to choose to.

Angel Dust: I'm choosing to be here and I think it's all stupid. We're in hell, toots. That's kind of the end of the road, ain't it?

Vaggie: Well, Maybe it doesn't have to be. Just because nobody has made it out before doesn't mean it's not possible.

(Angel Dust places a hand on Vaggie's shoulder, giving her a deadpan expression while the latter makes the same one.)

Shade: mmmm.

Angel Dust: O does tall, dark and Handsome have something to say. 

Shade: mmmm *grunts*.

Vaggie: Right lack of mouth well Shade do you think there is a chance.

Shade thinks for some reason he thinks this whole Idea is pretty dumb logically speaking the rest were right about Hell being the last stop Afterall if they were going save people what type of people would they save that is where Shade stood.

Once the open the floodgates to people who wanted out. They couldn't discriminate on who they should let out. If they help someone who is down here for petty crime. Should they be let out. What about someone who is down here for being a serial murder or even worse. Do we let them out?

These thoughts ran through Shades head. However somewhere deep down whenever he saw that girl Charlie smile, he knew he couldn't just say no. Almost like some family instinct took over. 

Shade: *shrugs* and *nods*

Huskar: Th..ats new.

Vaggie: How so?

Huskar: Well Shrugs mean he don't know while nods mean he agrees however this means he don't know yet agrees which is new for since as long as I seen he basically is a one direct demon.

Alastor had Huskar help Shade learn the ropes when he was introduced. Including basic communication.

So Shade sat and watch. 

Charlie: Yes...YES!

[Charlie giggles in excitement when she hears about the news until she calls Vaggie in gibberish, waving very franticly that freaks Vaggie out.]

Charlie: Vaggie! Holy, shit!

Vaggie: Ah! what?

[Charlie waves her to come to her for some exciting news.]

Charlie: *mumbling excitedly* get over here!

[Vaggie sighs happily and comes to Charlie while she is jumping around in a very happy mode. As Angel Dust drinks in the background, Vaggie meets Charlie behind.]

Vaggie: What's going on?

[Charlie breathes in and out to calm her nerves so she can explain, but she was explaining so fast due to her excitement.]

Charlie: My dad just called, he said that the leader of the Angel Army wants to meet. He asked if I could go instead.

[Charlie hyperventilates and grabs Vaggie to get up close. Vaggie, however, was confused since the Angels were already done with their extermination and won't be back for another year.]

Vaggie: But-but, the extermination just happened. What could they want this soon after-

[As Vaggie went on, Charlie was in the mood to get her hotel project to work, and remains hopeful that she .]

Shade smiled seeing Charlie off.

Meanwhile in Heaven.

Michael: Finally done. Took a bit longer then needed. How do you feel. 

Y/N: My head what happened.

Michael: Why dear nephew you hit your head. Falling to Earth. You see while trying to help humans is noble it is dangerous due to something called a sin atmosphere human naturally release going about their day. In areas of High concentrated sin, it can disorient or even confuse us angels of course of course.  (This was all bullshit) (But he needed more time to figure out where the Medallion of Life was from Y/N). 

Y/N: Right yay.

Michael: You rest up now.

Michael then got a call about his niece Charlie heading to heaven embassy *sigh*: Dear Nephew some things came up you mind if I leave you to rest up.

Y/N: *nodded*

Michael left as looked at Zadkiel: Make sure that little shit doesn't leave if he does monitor him. I want to know where he goes 24/7. I worked to hard for this shit to go wrong.

Michael left to go make sure the Adam project was going well. 

(this is my own interpretation of what is going on with adam) in Hazbin hotel.

During the day when world first had evil Michael initiated a deal with Adam in order for him to leave the Garden peacefully, he would have to give a part of his soul to the Angels. This part was then crafted and molded into becoming Adam an Angel in charge of the exterminations down in Hell. 

Michael activated the program upon reaching his office this way he could see and hear everything while at the same time making sure everything was fine. Afterall if Alastor wasn't keeping his part of the deal then he could take him out in another 6 months.

From the sounds Alastor was having more trouble in releasing his little pet which Michael knew about it more then likely has to due with Hell restriction on leaving. Which is why He assumed Alastor needs a some sort of tome. 

All in all he had what he needed Azarel Blade which is Y/N posseion the moment he forgets about it or lowers his guard he can take it. 

All the pieces are in place now its time for the show to begin. 

Charlie: Hello! *voice echoes*

[Charlie enters through the door and finds the whole embassy deserted. She walks to the front desk to check in.]

Charlie: Hello? *voice echoes* Creepy...

[Charlie comes to the front desk with no one but a single bell. She taps the bell to ring it, and at the instant, a golden scroll and feather ink pen floats from above over to her.]

Charlie: Oh, okay... *signs it* Also creepy.

[The scroll and feather flies up before disappearing. Right then, the twin doors slide open to show Charlie the meeting room, and she enters inside the dark room with no one around.]

Charlie: Uh...hello? Is anyone here?

[The lights suddenly switched on, revealing two angels at the end of the room, with one being a exorcist lieutenant, and the big boss leader of the Angel Army, , who is eating a rib in his hand.]

Adam: 'Sup!

Charlie: Holy, shit!

[Charlie immediately fell down after getting surprised by the sudden appearance of two angels in the room. She gets back up and readjusts herself to introduce herself properly.]

Charlie: Hi, I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you.

Adam: Yeah, I know.

Charlie: Okay, well.

[Adam eats his rip like a buzzsaw]

Charlie: It's nice to meet you.

Adam: Totally. It's nice to meet you, too.

[Adam reaches over to give Charlie a handshake, and as she was about to shake his hand, her hand slips right through, revealing him to be a hologram, fizzing on and off after being touched, which freaks Charlie out.]

Adam: Ha! I fucking got you. *turns to Lute* Did you see that?

[Lute nods once.]

Adam: Ha. Good shit.

[Charlie was trying to get something straight with Adam being a hologram.]

Charlie: Uh...so, wait. You aren't here?

Adam: No, you think I'd come down there? *laughs* No, I mean, I love the vibe, totally, I love your tunes. Pretty fucking hardcore, don't get me wrong. But! it's such a bummer! man. Everything down there's just so "eugh", ya know? *chuckles* Ew.

Charlie: Right. So, I'm happy we've got this opportunity to meet. There's a project that I've been working on that I really want to talk about-

[Adam puts his finger on Charlie's lips to quiet her down for a moment.]

Adam: Hey, hey, hey, hey, slow down. We've got time. How about we get to know each other a little. Mmm. How about lunch? You hungry?

[Adam takes a plate of ribs he's been eating toward Charlie.]

Adam: Here's my personal favorite. You'll love it.

Charlie: Uh...thanks.

[Charlie went to take a piece of a rib, but her hand past right through them, also revealing to be a hologram, as they fizz on and off from the touch, and Adam laughs.]

Adam: I got you again, bitch! *laughs* Fuckin' hilarious! That one guy up there at least knows how to have fun. 

Michael was weary of this due to Alastor moves Charlie has no recollection of Y/N or who he is still due to recent activities with Y/N he making sure Adam doesn't say to much due to how wild this soul is.

Adam in his own right  is the perfect example of a humans first male. Wild tendecies, duchebag behavior, and overall pride in himself but to be fair what are you to expect from a guy who had no father figure and was just told here name and fuck this. There are good qualities but still you see what he means.

[Charlie makes a small unamused chuckle alongside Adam's hyper laughter.] 

End of part one.

Hello Author here. I'm going to continue writing jsut thought this would be good way to end this part I know some spelling errors are here and their but kind of wrote this in a fuss. 

But we are back so here is a catch up.

After the events of part 1 Y/n soul was split his good half being brought to heaven aka angel side while his dark half was more or less trapped by Alastor in the form of shade. 

(Reason I'm saying this is to give clarification why you guys will be seeing things from Shade's perspective now). 

Michael overall plan is to re-craft Lucifer old blade with missing pieces as you can see while also trying not to undo the brainwash we seen on Y/N in Heaven.

While Alastor is trying to figure a way out and get his own info. By leading people astray and causing chaos and in case something goes wrong he always has Able and a Brainwashed dark Y/n. 

The pieces are set and the book now finally feels like it is getting started in my opinion thank you all for the wait. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

7.6K 208 27
Heya, bois and girls, welcome to the happy hotel! since Hazbin Hotel released as a series, i wanted to make a fanfic about it! The series might take...
11.1K 480 29
Pete- no.... I mean I wont. Pat - son try to understand. Pete - dad, how could you? Hai friends, this is my first Fanfiction. I am a great fan of K...
5.7K 101 8
(Y/N) was Heket's spouse, her one and only. There was only one problem however: (Y/N) was a lamb. With the Bishops learning of the prophecy in which...
196K 2.2K 27
this is a redo of my whole book charlie is always seen as the lovable daughter of lucifer and is kind to everyone and she wants to help open a hotel...