Romantic valley

By scorpioncookie

Once upon a time on a rainy ending Fashion week the Romantic sugar designer gets a first time order from the... More

Information
1// A sweet beginning// Pilot
2// New fashion in Dragon city
3// Fashionable training commences
4// cannibal wyvern
5// Riding to happiness
7// Poisionous love
8// Graves and grief
9// Sugar cream's exile
10// Trip to wishing land
11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)
12// Boom Your Crippled (Part 3)
13// The plan
14// Romantic obsession
15// Adorable torture
16// Baby attachment issues
17// Journey to Golden wood camp
18// Dissapontment
19// Domestic doings and reckless damage
20// Tridents rise up!
21// No one used to care

6// Sweet,lovely drunk and jealousy

29 4 3
By scorpioncookie

Pastel meringue and Royal margarine arrive at the destination an hour later,Cream unicorn was already waiting.

"What took you so long?,Ice juggler's show starts in 5 minutes" Cream unicorn asks worriedly.

Pastel was making weird noises while mumbling.

"Don't tell me he's drunk!"

"N-no..I'm not drunk!" Pastel meringue says in a panic as he lets out another hiccup.

"Then why do you keep on making mumbling hiccup noises?"

Royal margarine sighs. "Your going to have to deal with it unicorn"

"It's Cream unicorn"

"Alright then Cream unicorn would you like to do the honour of taking care of my drunk friend?"

"Very well then,come on Pastel meringue" Cream unicorn leads him to the tent.

Royal margarine was upset to see him go with someone else but knew it must be important.

Cream unicorn spots Ice juggler and waves at her but only gets a death stare in response.

They soon reach the seats and sit down,waiting for an opportunity to strike the murder scene.

Ice juggler comes onto the stage whilst standing on a huge ball while juggling and showing off her amazing tricks.

"Isn't this just wonderful and magical Pastel meringue?" Cream unicorn asks smiling happily and squealing. They open their eyes to see Pastel meringue not next to them.

"Pastel meringue Where are you?" Cream unicorn looks around frantically.

"Psst,Cream unicorn what's wrong?" Royal margarine whispers.

"I can't find Pastel meringue..have you seen him,he was right next to me"

"I haven't seen him either"

"This can't be good,he's drunk and who knows what will happen?"

"We have to find him now!"

Both Royal margarine and Cream unicorn look for Pastel meringue rapidity,asking people where he was.

"You seen a Pastel hair guy who has a mini blue lace side skirt?"

"No,sorry but good luck finding what your looking for"

"Hey guys,is that the Pastel guy you're looking for?"

The person points to Pastel meringue,he was near the electric box which was opened.

"How did he get up there?"

"I don't know but what's more worse is that he's drunk and it's dangerous....so~ do you wanna push him off and I'll catch him?"

"Great idea Royal margarine"

Pastel meringue wobbles over to the box and opens the loose metal door. He looks down at Ice juggler smiling drunkly and lets out a tipsy hiccup.

Juggler notices him and smirks. "Do it drunk asshole" she whispers.

"Mmm..O-oh I WiLl,don't THInk JUsT beCAUsE I-I'm drunk! I CaN't KilL yOu!"

Pastel meringue pulls the lever and quickly electrocutes Ice juggler.

Everyone saw this and starts screaming,kids were crying and traumatised whilst Pastel was laughing and was really tipsy.

Banana walks in on everyone running out of the tent or in panic. "What's going on?" She looks around then notices I've juggler's dead body and a puddle of water under the giant bouncy ball.

"ICE JUGGLER!" Banana screams and runs over to her lifeless friend's body.

She starts to cry and turns to the three of them. "Which one of you did this!?"

Cream unicorn and Royal margarine both shrug and continue to try and convince Pastel meringue to come down.

"Just jump! and Royal margarine will catch you!" Cream unicorn shouted.

Pastel walks off the high platform and margarine does manage to catch him on time.

Banana walks up to Cream unicorn and grabs them by their shoulders. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" She screamed.

"I didn't do anything.." Cream unicorn frowns sadly.

"Why don't you come and stay in Dragon city for a while?"

"Does it look like I wanna stay in your hometown? Where will my monkey go?"

"I'll ask one of the citizens to take care of it and I'll let you do shows for us whenever you want"

"It's a deal then"

Cream unicorn,Royal margarine,Pastel meringue and Banana all run out the back and get into a random car.

"How are we going to prove that Pastel meringue is innocent?" Royal margarine asks worriedly.

"We gotta Frame someone or else it's no use covering for Pastel meringue's murder"

"I think I know who to frame" Cream unicorn then starts to car engine.

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"I've got a driving licence"

Cream unicorn drives off into the forest and proceeds to drop them all off.

By the time their all got back it was nighttime and everyone must of been clubbing at the dragon claw inn or busy around town. Pastel meringue was taken to a hospital by Royal margarine and he decided to wait outside.

Cranberry heard about what happened and was seen by Margarine,she also was holding a gift basket.

"Hey Royal margarine,I've came to see Pastel meringue. Do you know which room he's in?"

"I don't know which room he's in but why don't you give me the gift basket and I'll let you see him"

"Thank you Royal margarine" Cranberry says happily.

"No problem" He frowns as she went past him.

Margarine decides to secretly follow her so that he could ease drop on their conversation. Cranberry makes her way to Pastel meringue's room.

"Are you in here Pastel?,it's me Cranberry"

"Cranberry?...what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see you of course,how are you doing?"

"I'm doing ok except I'm a bit cold"

"Would you like me to cuddle you?"

"You don't have to but go ahead"

Cranberry sits next to Pastel meringue and cuddles him. Her touch was warm and gentle that's how Royal margarine wanted to touch Pastel meringue,he wanted to be soft and gentle before anyone else could.

"Who does she think she is..touching him like that is enough to make my blood boil...looks like I'll have to kill her before she gets too loving with my darling" Royal margarine grins more and more just thinking about the plan...a plan to kill Cranberry.

He enters the hospital and spots a clean serrated knife on the counter. Margarine picks it up and puts it into his pocket and waits for the opportunity to commit the murder.

"Would you like some more water Pastel meringue...you just look a little dehydrated,i apologise that was out of my consent to say"

"It's quite alright in this moment and thank you"

Cranberry leaves the room to get some water.

Cranberry walks down the hall as footsteps were heard all of a sudden,she paused her tracks for a moment and looked around but no one was around. "Must be Pastel meringue going to the bathroom" she thought then continued her way to the water machine.

Cranberry gets the water successfully and heads back to Meringue's room. As she was passing an empty room a pair of hands dragged her into an empty room.

"What is this! LET ME GO! THIS IS A DISGRACE!"

"The only disgrace here is you" Royal margarine whispers then he raises the knife and stabs Cranberry multiple times. Blood was all over her and the organs were almost falling out. Margarine slits her throat and continues to stab her despite now being covered in her jam.

Pastel meringue heard her screams for help and goes out the room to look for her.

Margarine finishes stabbing her before kicking her body. "This is what happens when disgraces touch my darling"

Royal head footsteps coming so he hid behind a bunch of boxes within the shadows and for his worst nightmare it was Pastel meringue whose voice was near the room.

"You better not be constipated-"

Pastel's eyes widened as his eyes noticed the dead body and immediately started to scream his lungs out.

This made Royal margarine wanting to comfort him but was covered in jam so he couldn't do such a thing right now.

Pastel had tears in his eyes,his contact lenses fell out revealing his pink lovesick eyes.

"Cranberry..please wake up..don't leave me"

Cranberry wouldn't wake up which was making Pastel meringue more and more upset.

"CRANBERRY WAKE UP!..GET UP YOU MORON!" He started to shake the lifeless bloody body but there was no avail.

The tears were rolling down his cheeks as he stood up and began walking back to his room.

Soon after that Royal margarine had came to check on him after cleaning up.

"What happened? Are you alright?" He asks with fake worry as happiness and enjoyment was inside his,seeing Pastel meringue's tears made him wanting to cuddle him and to say everything will be ok.

"No..my friend just died while getting me some water,she also died constipated so she couldn't take her last shit before dying"

Margarine sits down next to him and pulls Pastel into a hug,sniffing his hair in the process which smelt like sweet meringues and fresh cream to him.

"It's going to be alright Pastel meringue...shh..look at your tears rolling down your adorable cheeks"

Pastel meringue's head gets lifted up and his ear gets turned to face Royal margarine's mouth.

"Mark my words Pastel meringue...I'll protect you no matter what my dear..I promise"

"You promise?" Pastel meringue whispers back.

"I promise..."

.Chapter 6 completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 23.8K 36
George hasn't had an easy life after being diagnosed with autism. Going to a public school as an autistic, highly intelligent boy, he clearly notices...
1.1K 39 15
Sometimes I ask myself why we were made to believe we were ever meant to last. To simply start anew and forget everything we once forged into the sno...
186 32 11
Being a Queen isn't easy work, days jam packed with to do's and musts its hard to catch a break. Well one day Queen Sundrop discovered something she...
5.4K 84 4
❝ it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.❞ - E.E Cummings Disclaimer: All characters belong to Mattel's Ever After High fra...