Untold Truth

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found... More

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 6

826 46 7
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

As the day itself was not horrible, They'll got to know that kinn has went to Porsche house to meet him and now they both, kinn and porsche have been kidnapped.

So, that's why Pete and Pol are here following Vegas as per khun korn order to see if minor family is involved in this, it's almost midnight and after such hectic day, they both are stuck here following behind Vegas in a car.

Pete don't even know why Vegas in midnight is roaming around the street like a Fucking dog that too with Macau, does that boy not have school tomorrow?

Pete was just wondering, when Vegas and Macau came out of the shop they went in some minutes ago with a paper bag in Vegas hand, they seems to be coming towards them.

Pete snuggle to Pol's neck, trying to pretend like that they were making out even though he is sure Vegas definitely know that they are following him because he is too smart to be fooled.

As the brothers went away while talking something in English pete straighten himself and sigh in relief but the relief was not so long because as Pete sighed, and turn around to see if they were gone.

"Ahhh." screamed Pete as he saw Vegas outside of the window looking into the car while holding the paper bag and Macau nowhere to be seen.

"Here some food, you have been out for a while you might be hungry and use the mosquito repellent because there are quite mosquito around." said Vegas as he handed the bag to Pete which he took with a small thanks.

Pete took the bag and handed to Pol who woke up by his scream and mumbled a small thanks to Vegas and then in return Vegas just gives a wink with a smirk to him and started going away.

Pol already open the bag and took the food out of it and give back the bag to Pete who open the bag to found food but see a small note which he takes out of the bag and secretly behind the paper bag starts reading.

'What is your problem baby ? Why are you not answering or replying to any of my massage ?' read the note Pete in his mind and rolled his eyes at the massage then throws out the note out of the window harshly because of the irritation he felt knowing that Vegas don't know why he is angry.

But Pete doesn't know that outside of the car a pair of brown orbs is watching everything with a little anger but worries too.

After throwing out the note Pete pulled out the food but then he saw another package which was a pack of

"Condom." said Pete loudly because of the shock and Pol also looked at the pack with wide eyes.

"Why did you shout?" Asked Pol who seems to be the one to come out of the shock first

"Oh that was mine i bought it for myself." came a voice out of the window which belongs to the devil who is now smirking.

"Or would you like to share?" asked Vegas teasingly as he took the pack out of Pete's hand and then he winked to which in return he gets a death glare.

Pete glare at Vegas and if looks could kill then Vegas would be six feet buried under the ground by now.

"No, thanks khun Vegas." said Pete while greeting his teath to control his anger because he would definitely kill this man standing in front of him.

"Good night." said Vegas as he went away and an anger Pete also return to the main family.

...........

As the next day came there was still no news about kinn and Porsche, all are so worried about kinn and Porsche's safety

Pete hurriedly get ready and went to canteen to eat as he still have to follow that irritating man.

He hurriedly eat his breakfast and went to parking lot to take a car with 3 hours of sleep because the stress of not being able to find kinn and Porsche was not enough that now he couldn't sleep at night because of that bastard.

He is just hoping he won't find Vegas alone because he will surely give hard punch to him, while thinking this he started the car and went to minor family.

.......

He is again roaming around the street like a street dog, what the fuck had gotten into him, why is he going to the temple today, he usually goes to the temple when he is stressed and needed some peace of mind.

' What happened Vegas ? What's got you so stressed, I hope you are okay' thought Pete as he can't help but think about this think and while thinking this he lost the sight of Vegas.

He went ahead where Vegas was standing not long ago and then he felt  hands on his shoulder which caught him off guard as he scream a little.

He turned around to see who was it just to find Macau staring at me with a little smirk which was just same as his big brother.

"Hi P'Pete! What are you doing here?" asked a happy looking Macau who was so happy to find someone after being forcefully dragged here by his dear brother.

"Hi khun Macau." said Pete in return with a small smile as he looks at Macau.

"Oh come on phi, don't call me khun you are older than me and so many times you have save me from khun's prank so I like you a lot, just call me by my name please." said Macau to Pete who seems a little hesitant but agreed.

"Ok Macau." said Pete as he started looking around to see Vegas but didn't see him anywhere.

"Today is your day off, phi?" asked a curious Macau as he didn't see Pete in his usual bodyguard suit infact he was dressed in nice clothes.

"Yes." said Pete feeling a guilt about lying to a such sweet boy.

"Perfect, now I won't be that bored during the sermon, i don't know what's gotten into my brother nowadays, he is being weird and he started going to temple too, can you believe phi my hia who's know as devil is going to temple, unbelievable" said Macau as he looked at Pete while ranting.

Pete who listens to everything Macau is saying bit his tongue on time before saying his thought out loud, 'Macau, this not the first time your hia came to temple which also shocked me a lot when i found about that your hia infact loves going to temple and he does believe in god despite being know as the devil' thought Pete as he stopped himself to say.

'there is a lot about Vegas that kind of shock me too because what people say abouts Vegas is not that true, i agree he is cruel, cunning, manipulative but he is also very soft inside, he i-

"Look who we got here." said Vegas surprisingly when he looked at Pete, acting as he didn't know that Pete was following him.

"Yeah hia, i found someone who will accompany me through this boring sermon." said Macau as he put his hands on Pete shoulder.

"Okay so Pete is going to join us, you will right?" said Vegas as he looked at Pete who definitely wants to say no.

"Yes." said Pete as he said yes and went inside the temple with the duo.

More than an hour has passed and Macau is already passed out on the floor while resting his back at the wall.

"Are you gonna say something or not?" whisper Vegas as he doesn't want to disturb the other, to Pete as he was sitting on the floor beside him.

"What?" replied Pete trying to look clueless even though he knows what Vegas is talking about.

"So, you don't know?" asked Vegas who is starting to get a little angry at Pete.

"Yeah, i don't know what you are talking about." said Pete as he is now total focused on Vegas.

"Don't try to act innocent, i know you know what I am talking about but if you wanna hear from my mouth then hear, did I do something wrong?" asked Vegas to Pete who is also now only focused at Pete.

"What do you think?" asked Pete in return with a little annoyance.

"If I knew then why would I ask you." reply Vegas as he is now getting angry by his lover's behaviour.

"And don't say that there is nothing." added Vegas as if he had senses that Pete is going to say that there is nothing.

"Yes, there is a something which is bothering me" said Pete as he finally admitted to Vegas that they are having a problem.

"What is it baby ? Please tell me I want to know what is bothering you so much." asked Vegas with a gentle voice this time.

After hearing Vegas saying in a gentle voice Pete took a deep breath before saying.

"I will tell you but this is not the place to talk, we are in public right now" said Pete as he looked around the place and he doesn't know what reaction he may gets after speaking his thoughts out.

Vegas looked at Pete's face for a little while before nodding because he doesn't know what is the matter and what reaction he will give.

"Let's make merit together so we could see each other in next life too." said Vegas after sometime to Pete with a smile to which Pete agreed and smile too.

................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.2K 17
What if Pete didn't choose Vegas? What if he chose his loyalty to the Major Family? What if he finally met someone that will treat him right? What i...
51.5K 2.3K 34
(COMPLETED) #Re-writing What if life changes all of a sudden. What if a happy life turn into a hell. if someone comfort you will you accept. It's co...
18.8K 813 22
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 Two years in America and Pete returned to Thailand for business. Promising himself that he's only here to thrive and start a new l...
190K 7.1K 28
After confrontation of both families, when vegas runs into an accident, pete can't bear that and he passes out. the next day when he wakes up he foun...