The Royal Rebel

By delulugirll0708

What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and... More

Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Revelations I)
Chapter 6 (Revelations II )
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sorry....

Chapter 12

985 59 38
By delulugirll0708

Shivagya

Numb , that's what I am feeling right now...

That's what I have been feeling from the last 10 days....

That's what I felt when I got to know about my real identity......

That's what I was feeling when the doctor said that they were not successful in saving my Papa....

My papa was my hero , I don't think I can give his place to anyone, even my biological father...

But I have to do this , for his last wish....

My family, the Vyas family, had been a mess for these 10 days ...

Mumma is crying continuously, bhabhi is busy managing the relatives who are here just to offer fake condolences and to have free food, and bhaiya....I haven't talked to him since that day in hospital, I don't even know what he is thinking about all this, I didn't even get any chance to talk to him, he is really busy looking after all the rituals left..

I am busy in just taking care of my little champ, Vihaan, he is my only escape from all these things happening around me, Jiya never left my side and has become my support system, Pranali and Neel too arrived as soon as they got the news about Papa's demise.

I was just taking a morning stroll on the terrace, away from all the hustle bustle going inside my home when Kartik bhaiya came to me and threw a hand around my shoulder

"Aur Shivu , what are you doing here alone, away from the family members ? "

He asked casually not meeting my eyes, is he seriously ignoring the fact that I am soon leaving for Udaipur, with my new family....

"Taking a stroll, relishing as many memories as I can before I leave for Udaipur, and what family members are you talking about? Papa is not here anymore and you all are going to become strangers in a few days!" I replied

His head snapped towards me faster than light
"What are you saying Shivu ? Strangers? Really? Are you out of your mind? You know I was just 5 years old when I got to know that I am going to become a big brother, my happiness had no bounds! You were just 10 days old when you first tied rakhi on my hands , more like mumma made you tie it , I decided that day that I am going to protect this little princess, no matter what ! Blood or not Shivu , you are my sister, and no one can change that! Not even Udaipur's Royal Family! Accepting them or not is your decision and I will stand with you but as your elder brother, I am going to give you some advice, give them a fair chance Shivu , not just because Papa asked you to, but because they deserve this! I can clearly see care and longing for you in Abhay's eye , Rana sa too consider you as one of their own ,well you are, but it feels like his love for his daughter is still intact, even after your refusal to accept them ! And it's not like anyone is forcing you, you can always come back to us , this is your family and will always remain your family Shivu !"

By now I had tears running down my face and I hugged him tightly
"How can I give Papa's place to anyone else?"
I asked

"You are not giving Papa's place to anyone gudiya, you are just making another place for your biological father in your heart. Similarly you will now have another brother to tie rakhi but that doesn't mean that you will stop considering me your brother shivu!"

"Yes bhaiya, I will give them fair chance! And don't worry, I will will keep visiting here , every weekend! " I said still in his embrace

Bhaiya pulled out of hug and caressed my hair with a hint of guilt in his eyes he smiled at me , a forced smile and said

"You can't Shivu "

"What ? But why bhaiya?"

"Shivu you already know na about mine and Vaishali's job , we have been moved to Canada, initially only Vaishali, I and Vihaan were moving there , but we decided to take mumma with us , now that Papa is not here , I don't think she can live here , also a change of place will refresh her mind. But don't you worry Shivu , if you are not happy with them , I will take you to Canada with me . " He said and kissed my forehead, all this broke my heart more, at first I was relieved that my family would be here only , hardly a day away, but now ....

To even think about it , it feels like I am being excluded from this family, I know it's not like that , but I can't help my insecurities, I feel like they are going to forget me ....

Bhaiya again took me in his bear hug , and softly murmured in my ears

"I can never forget you gudiya, no one can"

I nodded , still trying to hold in my sobs, that's my brother....

"Now go , talk to Rana sa, they were saying something about leaving for Udaipur as soon as possible"

I just nodded at him and smiled...

.
.
.
.

Soon enough I was standing near the entrance of my home , soon to be ex home , waiting for Mr Chauhan and his son to pick me up, yeah we are leaving for Udaipur today itself because according to Mr Abhay Singh Chauhan, he gave his word to his family members and it can't wait more, as we have already wasted 10 days,, a bunch of insensitive people if you ask me, I mean, here I lost my Papa and they are excited for me to arrive at their palace and play family - family!

A black luxurious car stopped infront of me and a guard came hurriedly and opened the backseat for me , I gave a hug to my mamma , bhaiya and bhabhi last time and sat into the car.

I thought I would be alone in the car , but I was wrong, because as soon as I sat in the back seat, my black eyes met the identical one on the passenger seat. There was no doubt that he was related to me, we have almost identical facial features, almost, his features are sharper than mine and though we have identical eyes, but his eye held that cold and emotionless look while mine held mischief.....

"Abhay Singh Chauhan, your oldest brother" a monotonous voice brought me back to the reality and that's when I realised that I have been staring at him for a while....

"Oh .. nice to meet you Mr Chauhan, I am Shivagya"

What's wrong with me! It is obvious that he knows me already!! Godd can I die from embarrassment!

"I know you , Princess Shivagya, and address me as bhaii or Bhai sa "

he said and it was clear from his tone that it was an order, not a request, and having heard enough about this man , it was clear that he never requests anything......

I just nodded

"Use your words Shivagya"

"Ji...Ji Bhai sa "
I said not meeting his eyes, nervously fiddling with my kurti's corner, I am usually confident, but come on , this man is scary....

"Meet the person's eyes with confidence when you are talking to them Shivagya, you are the Princess of Udaipur, maintain your posture "

What the......

Is he for real! We didn't even entered the Palace and he already started with his rules and the 'perfect princess posture'

Godd please give me extra strength!

He raised an eyebrow at me from the mirror and this time I matched his eyes with confidence and replied with a clenched jaw

"Of course Bhai sa... I will make sure to act like a princess, although I can make mistakes as I was raised in a simple family, my own parents parceled me there , I hope you remember bhaii sa.."

His eyebrows raised further and amusement was swirling in his pitch black orbs....

He didn't said anything after that and we reached the airport in silence ...

When we reached there, Abh... I mean Bhai sa led me to a private area , and when I reached there, I was not surprised to see a private jet , I mean they are royals, this is expected from them.

I sat on a window seat , far away from my new 'Bhai sa', I was gazing out of the window when I felt someone sitting beside me but I kept gazing outside...

"Shivagya, princess, I know it must be difficult for you to accept these changes but believe me, your brothers and I will always be by your side. You have many questions in your mind , don't worry, I will answer each one of them when the time comes....."

This time , I looked at him and my eyes met their identical ones. ... I got his eyes...

The resemblance was clear, but still I have dark brown hair instead of his pitch black and soft facial features rather than his sharp ones.......

Of course I will resemble him , he is my father , Neeraj Singh Chauhan, current Rana sa of Udaipur....

He was looking at me with so much love and longing that I can't believe he was the one who gave me up ...

Yes he was right, I have many questions in my mind....

And I asked him the question which was troubling me a lot since I got to know about my birth...

"Why did you gave me up? Was it because you never wanted a daughter? If so, why you suddenly want me back?"

I don't know if my eyes are playing with me, but I can see hurt on his face , but it was gone as soon as it came...

He shook his head at me and replied

"No princess, it's not like that, in fact I was so excited to have a little girl, a little princess to pamper. Leaving you there was not my choice, but I had to do that in order to keep you safe . It was hard for me but I was ready to live away from my little princess so that she lives her childhood happily like a normal child. And about wanting you back suddenly..... Shivagya, I always wanted to have you back, I took action now because now I finally got some courage, moreover I have more faith in your brother than I have in myself, he will keep you safe , even by risking his own life . And I also want you to claim your rights , you are born as a princess and no one can change that"

I just listened to him..

His concern, it seemed genuine

But still, I won't accept him as my father until I get my answers....

"Okay, I believe you, you didn't give me up by your choice, but I want to know about the circumstances which forced you to do so "
I said in a hard tone

He just gave me a small smile and patted my head
"Of course princess, you will get your answers once we reach palace"

We sat there in silence for some moments and then he suddenly said ...

"You have grown into a strong and intelligent girl Shivagya, your mother must be very proud of you. I wish she was here to see you and guide you."

"What do you mean by you wish she was here? Is she..." I asked him with a frown

"She died ... During childbirth "

What!!!!

"But , the Rani sa, I mean .. your wife is alive right?"

I asked him again, suddenly his face turned blank and he started glaring at floor

" She is my wife but not your mother Shivagya, I will tell you everything . Now you should take some rest we still have an hour left , take a nap" he said and left, probably towards my brother..

Thousands of questions again came flooding in my mind on this brand new information...

What the hell does he mean by Rani sa being his wife but not my mother?

Who actually was my mother?

And drifted off to my dreamland with only one wish in my mind...

God please don't give me an evil stepmother to deal with , neither I am cindrella nor I have a fairy godmother to help me....

___________________________________

Heyy ! Here is the new update..

Sorry Shivagya, but God is not in mood to grant you your wish...

Don't worry, not a fairy godmother, but you do have three brothers and a loving father to help you in showing your evil stepmother her place...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote and express your views in the comments

Also,

HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY

Jai Hind ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.4K 47
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
110K 5.6K 24
Two souls tied with one string in Arrange Marriage As I enter in my room I saw my babies are sleeping together in my bed. Then I realized may be I s...
1.2M 42.9K 45
𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 [𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢�...
144K 6K 51
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...