Strangers [KimChay AU]

Galing kay ohmysatur

Porchay left Kim at their hotel room after a drunken one night stand. No name & phone number written on a sti... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Final Chapter
Short extra: 1
Short extra: 2
Short extra: 3
Short extra: 4
Short extra: 5
Strangers: END.
Strangers: END..

Chapter 13

1.6K 59 4
Galing kay ohmysatur

The whole family is anxiously waiting for Arm to finish hacking in and out of different systems. When Arm and Big suggested running another background check to all the Theeranpanyakul bodyguards with their suspicions that there might be someone working with the culprit, because if not- then how did the uploader get hold of that photo of Kim, Chay, and Vegas from one of their family dinners?

"Khun Kinn... Khun Kim, I hacked into all of the bodyguards' bank accounts." Arm started, he leaned back on his chair- brushing his hair back frustratingly, and that's when everyone in the room knew that Arm found something. "Two bodyguards are getting at least 50 thousand dollars monthly from the same account sender. It started a few months ago, probably around the time Khun Porchay and Khun Kim started talking again."

'fuck' Kimhan grunted. "Who are these bodyguards?"

"Kid and Pong, Khun Kim."

Kim frustratedly sighed, those are his bodyguards whom he specifically assigned to Porchay and Sol- of course they have the information that the culprit needed.

"Anon, I don't care if you need to fiip the whole fucking country but I need Kid and Pong locked up at the basement in 1 hour!" Kim coldly instructed one of his bodyguards. Anon quickly nodded and left the living room to do the given task.

"Do we have the name of the culprit, Arm?" Kinn asked, already holding his phone in one arm and ready to dial back their lawyers.

Arm nodded "Elisse Parker, she's using a newly created bank account but it's linked with her personal accounts."

Khun snickered on the side and let out an annoyed side comment "That's so dumb of her!"

"Kim, does the name ring a bell?" Vegas asked his cousin, to where Kim shook his head with.

"No idea who that fucker is." Kim really isn't familiar with the name mentioned, or maybe he heard it somewhere and he just doesn't give a shit.

"Khun Kim, maybe you're familiar with her? She has her photo on one of her bank account profiles."

Kim glances at Arm with his brows furrows closer to each other. Arm pulls up a profile that shows Elisse's photo. Khun moves closer behind Arm the same way Kim did. "huh?" Khun mumbled with recognition in his voice. Khun's reaction gains attention from everyone, especially his brothers.

"Kim, isn't she the girl you keep on rejecting for a date?" Khun looks at Kim, his eyes hopeful that he's not just seeing things or maybe he's indeed going crazy. "KIM!!!" Khun snapped when he remembered something. "Kim, remember when you're ranting to me about MoonRise Studio's CEO that keeps on asking you to give a chance to his daughter and date her? Isn't that her?"

"What do you---" Kim did not finish his words when he finally took a look at Elisse's photo. She really is familiar with him, the girl looks exactly like his boss. Khun is right, she's that girl that he keeps on rejecting some time ago.

"Fuck!" he curses one after another. "Arm, check if MoonRise's CEO has something to do with this as well!" Kim instructed, he stood up and faced his brother's bodyguard. "Pol, check if this Elisse Parker and Mr. Parker are in the MooRise building right now. If they are, send as many guards as possible around the area! I don't care how you do it but I need them locked inside that building." Kim's voice is full of authority, it somehow resembles Kinn's voice whenever the older deals with stubborn board members at the company. "Vegas, I need you to tell the whole Team to leave MoonRise building in 5 minutes, no questions asked. I'll send someone to fetch them at the building's back entrance, we need them here to release a statement refuting what the Studio said." and somehow every person he instructed followed his instruction without a word. Arm went back to his computer to check any link with Mr. Parker, Pol has already left the area together with a battalion of bodyguards, even his cousin- Vegas, is already on his phone talking to WIK's team.

While Kim is busy instructing different bodyguards about this and that, Porsche and Kinn are both staring at Elisse's photo. They definitely saw this girl before, they just were not sure when and where. Porsche has been whispering to Kinn how he finds Elisse familiar, and that he felt like he's seen her before already- to which Kinn agrees.

"Hold on..." Porsche straightens his back and looks around the living room, looking for someone specific. "Big! isn't she the WIK stalker that you caught outside Yok's bar?"

"Ha? Big, I thought we had settled that already?" Kinn threw another question to Big. but before the bodyguard speaks a word Kim has beaten him to it.

"What do you mean by stalker?" Kim confusedly looked at Kinn, then to Big and Porsche. His fierce eyes are boring to these 3 tall and keen guys in front of him.

Both Porsche and Big shut their mouths, knowing through Kim's voice that he's already raging. It was Kinn who answered "Big caught someone following you around at Yok's Bar when we celebrated Khun's birthday last year. Porsche was there when Big caught her."

"And none of you said anything to me?" Kim barks back to his brother. "Should it not concern me that my brother, his boyfriend, and my head bodyguard caught someone stalking me!? and when was it? Last year!" Oh he is furious, Kim is in rage.

"Kim, we thought we had settled it already at that time. We had---"

"WELL YOU CLEARLY DID NOT SETTLE ANY FUCKING THING ANAKINN!"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH KIMHAN!" It was Khun's authoritative voice that snapped Kim out of his sudden outburst.

"You know what... Fuck it!" Running his hand frustratingly through his hair, Kim started walking out of the living room.

"Where are you going?" Kinn asked him.

"I'll check on Chay and Sol." Kim monotonously replied without stopping his step or even looking back to his brother.

________________

Kim spent a whole 20 minutes looking around for his boyfriend and his son all over the compound's 4th floor.

He sees no one.

Not in his bedroom where they usually sleep.

Not in Chay's own room that Porsche gave him but hasn't used ever since he started staying in the compound.

Not in Sol's future room that is still under construction.

No one's in the movie room as well.

He even checked Tankhun's room where Chay spends his time whenever Sol is still in school and Kim is in his studio.

Kim is also sure that Chay and Sol are not at the compound's 5th floor- it has the most secured and tightest security since it's where Kinn and Porsche stay. They would know if Chay tried entering the 5th floor through the security notification at Porsche and Kinn's phones, but there were none.

Kim stood there in an empty hallway, his eyes glancing from one room to another- all doors opened hoping for his boyfriend to magically pop up together with their son.

5.... 10 minutes passed but not only the deafening silence envelopes him - that's when it hit him...

Porchay and Sol are missing.

Once he fully digested the situation he hurriedly ran down the stairs- his heavy footsteps and ragged breathing snaches everyone's attention.

"Porsche! Do you know where Chay and Sol are?" Kim stopped just before he reached the last 3 steps of the stairs and blurted out his question to Porsche.

Due to the noticeable hysteria from Kim's voice, Porsche is instantly right in front of him with concern all over his face. "Didn't Chay go back to your room after your argument earlier?

Kim shook his head "Chay and Sol are not in any room from the 4th floor, they can't be in you and Kinn's floor without you knowing too- we'll see them through the elevator if they went down earlier."

"Kim what do you mean?"

"I don't know Porsche! I fucking don't know!" he didn't mean to raise his voice to his boyfriend's brother but the fact that Chay and their son is nowhere to be found is causing panic in his every veins- he's scared, terrified even. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" curses after curses leaves his lips as he dials Chay's number but only the continuous ring swayed in his ear. "BIG! ARM! CHECK EVERY CCTV IN AND OUT OF THE COMPOUND, NOW!" The two bodyguards dropped whatever their doing- Arm stopped checking on Mr. Parker and his daughter and Big hurriedly sat beside his friend- occupying the computer beside Arm's.

Another 10  painstakingly minutes passed before Arm and Big found footage of Chay and Sol. They really used the elevator without a single one of them noticing- Chay led their son towards the back passage from the kitchen to the garage and finally left the compound from the back entrance used by the kitchen staff.

The silence was eerie.

The tension all over the living room was enormous.

And a few deep sighs were heard.

"My little Chay left?"

"He left?"

Macau and Tankhun whispered beside each other after watching the footage of Chay and Sol.

Kinn, Porsche, and Vegas were staring intently on the monitor screen, watching the footage over and over again.

Kim is spacing out.

"Kimmy?" Khun tried getting his brother's attention, he gently rubbed his little brother's arm. "Chay left.." Kim mumbled when he felt Khun's soft rubbing on his arm.

Kim let out a series of frustrated groans, tilted his head back a little and closed his eyes- trying his best to calm himself. He just watched how his boyfriend left together with their son. Emotions of what he felt when Chay left him alone from that hotel room years ago came rushing back to his system- this time stronger, because it's not just Chay who left him.

He sighed, a deep one- fixes himself and turns back towards the door to leave. "Where are you going?" It was Vegas who asked Kim before he stepped out of the compound.

"I don't know, Vegas." Kim didn't look back to his cousin, he just halted his steps before answering. "To breathe? To escape? I don't really know" Kim's voice sounds worn out. "If you have news about Chay and Sol, you know where to find me."

------

Kim spent hours driving around without any destination- driving around the area where Chay might go.

He went to Chay's family house, his university, and to Chay's apartment.

He wasn't there.

Kim drives to Sol's school to check but they're also not there.

He parked his car just outside the park's entrance. Kim decided to let the rest of the day pass by staying at his favorite spot from the park- the place he considered his safe space, where he's at peace when his mind's become a mess.

Kim took his time walking towards the far corner of the park where the huge centuries old tree is situated, he remembered how he saw his son running after a kitten and how he-

"Chay?" His train of thought on how he met his son stopped when he saw a figure very similar to his boyfriend's slim body leaning on the tree. He half runs but as quietly as possible, his attention and senses are also heightened in case it's not Chay.

But it is indeed Porchay.

Chay is sitting on the ground with his back leaning on the huge tree, Sol is leaning on his Papa and his small chubby arms are crossed over his chest mirroring Chay's. Both of them are sleeping, their breathing calm.

Kim walked over to his boyfriend and once in front of Chay, he knelt down closer. Kim sighed- relieved that the younger and their son is before him.

He doesn't really plan on waking up Chay, not wanting to ruin the calmness in his face but Kim just really needs to- and still wants to make sure that Porchay is in front of him. He gently rubs the younger's cheeks, feeling Chay's soft skin. "Angel" he mumbled without knowing, that caused his boyfriend to move a little.

Chay felt like dreaming due to the continued mumbles of his name that he could hear. He gradually flutters his eyes and rubs them using the back of his hand. When he fully opened his eyes, awake from his slumber he saw Kim right in front of his face.

Chay's first instinct is to move away from Kim, still careful not to wake up his son beside him. "How did you... Leave P'Kim." His voice was almost whispering.

"Chay please.. Listen to me first, Angel" Kim begged, his eyes looking tired. Exhausted from all the shits that happened this day.

One more move away from Kim before Chay answered "Leave Kim." He sits up properly and fixes Sol's head leaning on his side, moving his son to lay comfortably on his lap. "You've already denied us, haven't you! I am not your boyfriend and Sol isn't your son, right Wik?" The full on mockery from his voice, slapping Kim hard in his face.

Kim shook his head- desperately. "It's not me, Chay. I didn't know who did it."

"Oh right, it was posted on your own account but you didn't know who did it. It's magic then?"

"Angel, I really don't know. You can ask Porsche, I'm with him the whole day!"

"You can just continue living your life as a single man, P'Kim. Sol and I will leave and ---"

"I LOVE YOU, PORCHAY!" A sudden surge of emotion hit Kim when he heard Chay still had plans on leaving him, he blurted out words he wasn't planning to.

This is not how he envisioned saying those 3 words to Chay. He imagined it as a sweet moment, where he would sing and dedicate a song for Chay that he wrote- not like this where he's clouded with fear.

"No, you're just saying that." Chay shook his head and had no plans on believing the older but when he courage up and looked at Kim his heart melted- Kim was looking at him with fear and longing, desperately wanting to have him in his arms again. Kim has tears in his eyes.

"I love you.." Kim weakly mumbles "I love you, Chay. I'm in love with you" he continues. Kim slowly moved closer to Chay, he leaned on the younger's shoulder just like how he always does. His forehead glued to the hollow between Chay's neck and shoulder. "I'm in love with you madly...deeply" he sighed. "I am crazily in love with you, Angel." he stopped for a few seconds, finding words that would perfectly fit what he feels for his boyfriend. "I am irrevocably in love with you, Porchay."

Chay froze, the moment Kim leaned on his shoulder he can feel the older's tears slowly running down his own skin- burning them. He can feel Kim's lips moving against his collarbone, brushing on his delicate skin.

"We have found the culprit." Kim started talking again, hoping Chay would listen this time. "Arm worked hard in front of his computer. It was MoonRise's CEO's daughter, she's working with Kid and Pong." With Chay not moving, Kim took it as a chance to nuzzle his face in Chay's neck. "I also just found out she's been stalking me for a year now. Kinn, Porsche, and Big knew but no one told me anything. It's also probably her who posted the Moonrise statement from my account." He paused and sighed. "We're still not sure about that yet."

He felt Chay nod a few seconds later, he listened and heard him.

Kim lifted his head from nuzzling safely in Chay's neck.

"I'm sorry." Chay mumbles.. "I shouldn't have run away."

"I wouldn't say it's fine, Angel. I was scared when I couldn't find you around the compound. Everyone's worried." Kim answered him "But I understand that you were hurt with what happened. I'm sorry as well for causing you pain and uncertainties."  He smiles a bit and wipes a single lone tear that escaped Chay's eye.

"I should've let you explain first.." Chay looks down, his hand reaching for Sol's fluffy hair.

"Hmm.." with Kim's finger, he lifted Chay's head up. "Don't run away from me again, Angel. I have lost you a couple of times already, I can't take another one."

"A c-couple of times?" Chay tilted his head a little, confused.

"The hotel room when you left me, then at the mall when Sol ran up to me. Another one on a different mall, I saw you with Sol outside the boutique I'm having an event with but I can't leave. I almost lost you today too..." He mumbled his last words lowly.

Kim once again moves close to Chay and leans his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. He hesitantly wrapped his arm around Chay's waist and when the younger did not flinch or show any signs of refusal- he completely wrapped his arms around the small of Chay's waist, tightly. He sighed- relieved that he has Chay in his arms again after the small argument hours ago.

Chay smiles to himself when he feels Kim's arms tightly wrapped around his waist. He inches closer and leans his head on top of Kim's. "P'Kim" he called out softly, Kim hummed in response. "What you said earlier, do you mean it?"

Kim lifts his head from Chay's shoulder and nuzzles his tall nose to his boyfriend's soft cheeks. "With every bits of me, Chay- with every piece of me." Kim answered, his voice finally calm. "I love you, Angel. I'm in love with you and I mean it." He continued. Kim left a soft peck on Chay's cheek before whispering another i love yous.

They were silent for another 20 - 30 minutes, enjoying the faint sound from the small lake, the ducks swimming in the dark, and the crickets. Kim's arms were wrapped around Chay and is leaning on his favorite spot- Chay's shoulder.

"I love you too, P'Kim" Chay out of nowhere ended the silence. "I am also in love with you, extremely in love with you." He mumbled through Kim's hair as his lips rested on top of Kim's head.

Kim lifted his head from Chay's shoulder to look at his boyfriend, he smiled- a contented one before leaning close to peck on Chay's lips carefully. One.. Two... He left a peck for at least 3 times but before Chay can kiss him back, Kim has already dipped down his face to Chay's neck, nuzzling closer.

"How did you find this place?"

Chay glanced at Sol on his lap, he chuckled to himself when he remembered how they both ended up in this secluded part of the park.

"Sol said he wanted to see ducks but I don't know how and where, so I just drove around the area then when we passed by his school and he saw a kitten walking towards the park. He insisted on following that kitten until we reached this huge tree. He saw the small pond and surprisingly, there's a small family of ducks."

Kim laughs a bit loud and enough for Sol to stir in his sleep.

"Remember the day we first talked in your apartment? I found Sol in this exact place with the same exact reason, he was following a kitten." Kim looks down on Sol, his son slowly stretching his limbs. "This is where I usually go when I am stressed out. I was surprised to see you and Sol sleeping under this tree."

Chay laughs with him. Give it to their son by letting his parents meet over and over again.

Sol had already sat down from laying on Chay's lap for hours, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"Should we go back to the compound? I bet Porsche is very worried about you and his nephew right now." Kim asked him, untangling his arms from Chay's waist and slowly getting up on his feet. He also assisted Chay in standing up and helped him shake off some dried leaves on his pants.

"Love, can you carry Sol. Please?" Chay said without looking at Kim. He's now shaking off the leaves on Sol's clothes.

"Love?" Kim blinks and mumbles confusedly to himself, which Chay obviously heard.

"You don't like it?" Chay asked him.

Kim quickly shook his head, a wide smile plastered on his face. "No. No, Angel. I like it! I love it even!" He nodded, while playfully wiggling his brows. "Keep calling me that, Chay."

"Carry Sol first!" Chay retorted while chuckling.

Kim carried Sol in his arm, his son quickly wrapped his arm around his dada's neck and just like Kim towards Porchay- Sol leaned his head on Kim's shoulder to continue his interrupted sleep.

Kim offered his hand for Chay to hold on to- to which he wasn't disappointed at, since Chay immediately intertwined their fingers.

"Do you trust me, Angel?"

"With all my heart, P'Kim."

Kim smiled, satisfied with his boyfriend's answer

"Alright. Let's go home and end this mess."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.7K 253 5
Jeff Satur entered his hotel room after a night of another success story. He danced along with other cast members and took a little bit of drinks tha...
87.9K 2.2K 19
I do not own characters or any parts of KinnPorsche! This is a fanfic to ease my KimChay mind. I will delete this story if contacted by the rightful...
40.8K 2K 38
Over the past year, Barcode's life has changed drastically. Despite being a relatively shy high school student, he lands his first acting gig in one...
13.3K 831 23
[SLOW UPDATES] "Do you know how I got these scars? " "Tell me, Kimmy" (Insane- In a state of mind which prevents normal perception, behaviour, or soc...