Dewdrop || Taekook ||

By JoWoo_tk

Jungkook arranged a marriage with Taehyung who has his girlfriend , Rose's heart. Jungkook just wants Taehyun... More

~Dewdrop~
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter- 4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter -8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Notice
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter -25
Chapter- 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Epilogue
Notice

Chapter - 21

1.8K 82 102
By JoWoo_tk

You all came back!!😭😭 I'm so so happy!
Love u a lot ma readernims ❤️

I'm gonna spoil you all as you waited a long time 😏

As soon as Jimin left Jungkook turned the other side facing the garden completely negelcting Taehyung's presence. Taehyung bit his lips with an adorable knowing smile and scooted closer to his husband. Jungkook is way more dramatic than Taehyung duh!

"I'm sorryy.."Taehyung whispered out earning a soft glare from Jungkook.

"For what?" Jungkook asked in his usual cold tone. Not wanting to say it out loud Taehyung poked his own cheek referring to the slap. Without saying anything Jungkook looked the other side making Tae's pout more deep.

"I didn't wanted to..but that situation--"

"It's okay!!" Jungkook muttered those words and tried to walk away but Taehyung is way more faster to hold him. He placed his soft long fingers on Jungkook's cheek only to see a confused and blushing Jungkook.

"What are yo-u doin-g?" Jungkook tried to voice stiff as much as possible. Taehyung giggled seeing other's reaction and gave his full attention to the cream in his hand. After taking a fair amount of portion he applied it on the marks engufing himself in an ocean of guilt.

Meanwhile Jungkook was too absorbed into his husband's gorgeous face until Tae thought to break it by asking questions.

"Soo..do you want it? The divorce.." Jungkook coughed a little and answered

"I have to think more about it!" Taehyung hit on Jungkook's hard bicep muscle and laughed muttering

"Just say you want me!" Again both of them fell into silence but this time Jungkook's heart felt so light. Seeing Tae's lips curved up with the lingering happiness he felt so proud and satisfied. He wants to see Taehyung like this. He doesn't want him to be stressed and angry. He doesn't want Tae to be worry even about himself.

Taehyung closed the cap of the cream and directly looked at Jungkook's eyes. He cupped those cheeks and cooed seeing the cuteness. He genuinely likes this. He likes the way he is seeing Jungkook under a different light. This is feeling so right.

"If you are wondering what I am feeling for you after all these..."

Taehyung mumbled slowly closing the gap between them. Jungkook was so in the moment being unable to digest what's going on and hypnotized by Tae's deep voice and assuring smile. He doesn't know what is this but he wants it more.

"Remember!..It's love!" Taehyung breathed out and placed his lips on Jungkook's other cheek.

"I love you Jungkook!" He splattered those words hastily feeling so shy and ran away leaving Jungkook who was literally thrown into the moon few seconds ago.

Jungkook stayed in the same position for few minutes until he gave out a shy cocky complete smile. He scratched back of his head and bit his lips not knowing what to do. He never expect something like this ever.

His long time crush confessed to him!!!

He is feeling a mix of emotions. He wants to cry, wants to laugh, wants to boast about this. He wants to show how much he love this! But suddenely his train of happy thoughts halted making his smile to slowly fade away. What if the things they said are true? Taehyung will also be in danger by staying with him. He doesn't deserve love afterall.

Taehyung hopped into the kitchen with light steps welcoming a new day. After his first ever confession to his love Jungkook ignored him as much as possible but Taehyung is enjoying it. He can clearly understand about the overthinking of Jungkook. Taehyung hardly beleives that a day will come where they can be happy and be all over themselves without thinking too much.

"Oh! Good morning Tae!" Jimin welcomed him with a satisfying eye smile.

"Good morning hyung!"

"Here! Jungkook said to give it to you!" Jimin muttered taking a jar filled with fruit juice out from the fridge.

"Where's he?"

" In the garden.."

"Oh! I see..." Seeing Taehyung's unchanged mood Jimin said

"I think telling you the everything is the best ever decision I took in my life!"

"Whyy?"

"You look more relaxed. I like to see you like this!"

" Before knowing things it was so awkward to live with you guys..Seriously!!" Jimin smacked on Tae's arm with a sad pout. Taehyung radiated a sheepish smile and continued

" Now as I know the story behind I can see reasons..I can understand why Jungkook is out like this writing notes to me!" This is so painful to see Jungkook like this. He wants his husband to heal soon.

"Don't worry! We can find a way out!"

"Hmm..Hyung!! Does he still visit a doctor?"

" He earlier did! I don't know about the current condition. I can't baby him always duh! But a cute sassy husband can!" Jimin winked at the end of sentence earning a blush from the other.

"Hyung!"

"Hmmm"

"Your best decision is not this!"

"Huh!!?"

"Your best decision is choosing Jungkook over everything!" Tears gathered in Jimin's eyes in no time feeling the sincerity in those words. He is always a hidden character but the one carried the bulk. Jimin hugged the little bean who just said the most beautiful thing ever into his ears and mumbled

"You're truly a bless Tae..to me, to Jungkook!"

"What are you doing?" Taehyung suddenely disturbed Jungkook's privacy literally making him to throw away the brown notes and album to other side of the bench. He coughed a little to cover the panic and side eyed his pretty husband.

"Taehyung!!" Taehyung hummed while swaying his legs.

"I want to talk about yesterday--"

"Oh! About that! Before saying anything listen to me okay! You don't have to worry about anything. Just feel my love!"

"It's not love Taehyung! You're just pitying me after knowing the condition!"

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I don't know why but I never felt any pitiness towards you!"

"YOU ARE!! Then why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?"

"This-s this close-e to me!"

"Oh! I am always like this with Jimin hyung. Actually I was angry with you back then and  now I know that you will never give up on me! I am feeling that protection!" Taehyung's eyes got stuck in jungkook's and tried to convey his true feelings towards him. Suddenely Jungkook broke the eye contact and muttered

"Don't cover up it with beautiful words!"

"Don't misunderstand concern with pity too. Am I not that close to you Jungkook? Can't I think about you?"

" I don't want help!!"

"But I am helping!!" A silence prevailed in the atmosphere for a few minutes until Taehyung opened his mouth again.

"Is that Rose?" He asked eyeing the cover of album. Jungkook faintly noded and covered the book behind his back. Tae playfully rolled his eyes and uttered

"so possessive huh!!?"

"I'm not!!"

"Why are you bickering with me this much?" Taehyung asked with a pout.

"I'm not!!"

"You're so annoying!" Taehyung whinned only to see the stiff figure of Jungkook. How can he survive Tae's adorable attacks?

"Do you two always go to amusement parks?" Taehyung asked again. He is actually in a mission. He wants to make Jungkook talk. He wants Jungkook to tell about everything.

"Jimin hyung  told you everything right!?"

"Aishh!!You are the one who should tell me everything! You are my husband! Not Jimin!!"

"We went!" Jungkook mumbled clearly showing the discomfort.

"On that day too.."Tae asked softly. Suddenely Jungkook's lips began to tremble and  gave his full attention to his fingers on the lap  trying to divert his mind from something. Seeing the struggle Taehyung stood up and said

"It's okay Jungkook! You can tell me it on another time!" Jungkook looked up with glistening eyes making Tae's heart to sink to the core. When did all these begin to go in right direction?

"I'm in the car! You come with Tae!" Jimin loudly exclaimed and ran to the car. Jungkook glared at the running figure and again busied himself in his thoughts. He is not ready to visit Rose's grave. He can't do this. On the other side it's so hard to make Tae understand too. He literally forced Jungkook to come with him.

Taehyung came to down floor with an aim of carrying his mission. They should start this from the starting point. As soon as he came to living room he saw Jungkook who is sitting in the sofa spaced out. Tae gave out a sad smile. Jungkook is not a cold and numb businessman. He is a helpless boy who is desparately trying to collect his missing parts.

✒️JoWoo

Stay tuned for the next part bun!

Tell me whether do you like the way story is flowing..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 10.9K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
100K 3K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...
214K 4.4K 28
Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 2 years. They were the couple everyone enjoyed seeing. They where like match mates from heaven. Jungko...
2.7M 131K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...