Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 19
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 24

1.1K 77 173
By Jiapurplesyou

The conjunction of the blue sky and the silvery moon illuminates the night sky of the world with a deeper enchantment. Night has fallen in the Palace with celestial stars and the moon, but for the first time Kim Jungkook wasn't at the garden to witness it.

The sun sunk into the horizon welcoming a heart touching wind wrapping around the atmosphere.... soothing the chest of the Earth.

'He looks so innocent and fragile...'

' just a weak human'

'how did he even survive in that palace?'

' I hope he wasn't tortured'

'hey...look !he's waking up.'

The enchanting pairs of ebony orbs finally unlocked it's curtains, giving the owner an opportunity to look around.

Kim Jungkook raised himself up to a sitting position holding his palms around the aching head,vision yet in a blur.Whimpering a little,he dragged his leg to the feet only to yelp in a burning pain. Looking down, he found his wrists and ankles chained up.

Eyes shifted to the surroundings....it's grass underneath...thick fabrics covering the four sides of the room like area and a blazing fire illuminating the other side of the fabric....it's dim yellowish glow peeping in and mixing with the darkness.

'Is...it a tent?' the boy thought.

"Are you hungry little guy?" A hoarse voice captured Jungkook's ears as he dilated his pupils focussing at the nearest vicinity. Some furry four legged creatures were looking at him beaming him with blue burning glares.

"Ahhhh~ Eomma s-save me!"he shouted at his highest vocal strength as he backed away till his chained ankles could drag him and curled up in a ball hiding his face in his knees.

"Uh....these human cubs. Cheong, turn to two legged."

Unfortunately for the boy who was covering his eyes with fists couldn't witness the transformation of the two males until another deep voice rang inside ~

"Hey boy, Don't be scared. We are better than those mosquitoes you lived with."

Hearing such wrong allegations about him, Jungkook slowly dared to detach his lashes....two beast like males were circling him... piercing his presence with pair of blue eyes.

"Um... w-what mo-mosquitoes?"

"What do you think vampires are? Blood sucking mosquitoes in a human body!"

The sarcastic tone humiliated the Baby Highness... someone is humiliating his Empire's people, criticizing his family.

"You'll be punished f-for insulting the clan." The boy mumbled, cutely frowning.

"He's damn cute.... I swear Kang, I always wanted a son like him."

Jungkook glared at the two males...the audacity to ignore a Highness's words wasn't something he encountered in the Palace in his eighteen years of life.

Noticing the confusion adorned in his face, the guy named Cheong spoke out ~

"See little guy, the laws of your freaking Empire doesn't work on us....here in Red Woods. So, there's no fear of punishment and you ain't a highness here."

Jungkook blinked trying to process the declaration. The blowing breeze and the golden fire engulfing the outside.... darkness gently rubbing the atmosphere already hinted him that the tent is inside a forest.

"B-but what are y-you?"

"Oh little guy,it's the Midnight Pack.Now tell me..."Kang inched closer to him and sniffed the boy....what did you do that Highness brought you here?"

"I-I don't know. My hyungs m-must be worried." The boy tugged down his head,lips following a dry gulp clutching his conscience... suddenly he looked up, gathering all his courage~

"W...what is Midnight pack?"

"Oh ....we are the residents of the Red Woods boy. Don't worry....after we take over those fucking mosquitoes, I promise you'll get to seek your revenge from them for caging you inside for years."

"I dare you to say my hyungs mosquitoes again!!" Jungkook spat out,rather howled at the men who backed away a little at the sudden unexpected roar from the cute bunny looking boy.

The males squeezed their eyes....the sudden yell of the boy has caused his heartbeat to raise...his button nose slowly turned red ...puffy cheeks crimson as if blood dripping out of the pale skin.

"I...I swear I'll die out his cuteness if he keeps on yelling." Kang muttered.

"Um... little guy,can you yell a little louder? I mean you look cute when you are angry." Cheong chuckled.

Jungkook was burning inside. The two men in front has refused to identify him as a highness....on top of that....they found his Angy face cute!!

"Do you think I'm joking here?" Jungkook yelled,louder than before....eyes shut as his mouth opened widely as he whined.

"God .... he's turning redder see!" Kang burst into laughter while the other male continued to adore him.

Almost immediately, another male showed up at the entrance. In contrast to the two cheerful males inside,his face was featured in seriousness.

"Done clowning with the hostage?"

The two males bowed down after straightening up their posture.

"Y-yes Sir."

"Better behave like guards....you two are not here to amuse this thing." The latest inclusion said sparing a glance at the chained Jungkook while he continued ~

"Highness is coming. Prepare yourself."

The two males turned towards Jungkook,their back facing the new guy.

"Filthiest creature. Bow in respect to our senior right now!!" Kang howled heating up the seriousness of the room and successfully making Jungkook gulp.

They just changed themselves....in a minute?

His ebony orbs glistened at their harsh order but Kang winked at him.... indicating it's just an act in front of their senior.

"You two....get out right now. Highness wants him alone."

Jungkook couldn't figure out what's happening...all he wants is home... not even his abroad where he was dreaming to study a day ago.

The two guards held his chained hands assuring him non-verbally to stay strong.

'Yes... I should STAY STRONG!!'

An outrageous silence engulfed Jungkook out of nowhere as soon as the cell turned empty. He has no good explanation to what's happening but a tremendously strong excitement to dig into the quest.

A loud greeting from outside startled him as several voices wailed in unison ~

"Hail to the Alpha who will forever rule and reign in the forest of Redwoods."the place echoed at the sound and in no time a league of males holding fire in their hands- some turned to wolves in case of emergency entered.

Jungkook blankly watched in an attempt to figure out the happenings but his breath hitched as the glorious and the majestic image of a scarlet haired male dressed in a furry cloak came into his display.

"Jungkook...."

The new voice called out,

Or maybe

For Jungkook it wasn't a new voice at all?

The latter shot open his eyes as a chilled shock ran over his delicate feature, panicking his raging heart as the dreadful figure slowly approached closer.

"H-hobi??"his eyes dilated in shock,lips quivering in bewilderment.

The other didn't say anything...sharp eyes scanned the pitiful condition of boy tied in chains.

"You chained him? It's not a dog Wong!!" Hobi yelped not reciprocating to the boy's call.

"Dogs are loyal Your Highness. It's .. it's a human." The other male beside bowed as he replied.

It's said werewolves have the sharpest power of smell... can't they smell kook's innocence?

"H-hobi...what a..are you d-doing here?" Jungkook asked tilting his head....still his heart didn't accept to believe what his mind concluded...Hobi is the leader of the pack.

Hobi's emotionless face finally chose to display a smirk.

"Why shouldn't I be here...." He stated as he leaned closer placing his palms beside Jungkook's sides ....."when I was the one who brought you here?"

Jungkook still couldn't utter a word recalling the last time he had interaction with Hobi but all he encouraged was a wolf.

"You....you ain't th....the leader of the we... werewolf p-pack... right Hobi?" The boy's soft voice cracked a bit...eyes hopefully demanding a positive response from the elder.

"You are still so dumb and weak kid. This is what happens when you grow in a Royal Palace. Your brain stops working!" The elder huffed.

"B-but you ar-aren't the rival of my cla-clan.... please say Hobi..." The boy's teary orbs couldn't hold the water anymore as they flew down the pale cheeks.

This was the least thing he wanted to happen with him.

"Oh Jungkook. It was never your clan kid. You were really innocent and oblivious....of everything....you should have been studying in the university by now only if you had chosen not to step inside my room and witness my true identity!" Jhope murmured...yet his voice carried no hint of remorse.

The boy was done with everything...his dry throat couldn't question any further but the werewolf continued ~

"It's been years I had been searching a way to infiltrate the Palace. But those stupid blood suckers always doomed it....till the report came that the youngest highness needs a human guard. And you know what, that was really easy for me....since I don't smell like a werewolf... Rather I don't smell at all ....just like you!"

The boy's aching head burnt at those words. He snapped into J-Hope's hands only to find him holding the auspicious book of vampires which he himself had planned to show the elder.

The leader seemed to notice the regret in Jungkook's eyes...as he crouched down a little...

"Oh...thanks for the book though. I really needed it since ages ."

"Ple-please unchain me first...." The boy curled his little body again and tugged his head on his knees, weeping. The smile he thought to be sunshine was actually a new moon night dresses in daylight....the warm gestures and caring of the elder when he was drunk,sick and broken was really just.....a plan?

His own tight conscience was hitting his veins... For a heartbreak he has recklessly risked the whole clan...all most traited his hyungs.

The elder glanced at him....a blank face formed again as he turned back eyeing the trembling creature for the last time.

"I really can't help you now Jungkook. You know everything about me. I can't just risk my ages of hardwork by setting you free.... You shouldn't have come to thank me at night that day."he said as he was about to leave stepping out when a shaking voice was heard~

"D-did you j-just re... really hel-helped me when I was br...broken for your own needs?"

Jhope turned back,the reddish orbs sparked for an unknown reason... the boy was still tugging his head down.

"I was only doing my work!" The werewolf justified as he left.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where is my Kookie??" The lady grabbed Jin's collar who just returned back after investigating the guards.

All the five males sighed together....it's been a day and still there's no trace of Kim Jungkook.

"We have informed all the detective agencies Eomma... And the clan members residing in US too... don't wo..." Yoongi tried to assure the lady but she jerked off her son,her mouth faintly mumbling something.... almost inaudible.

"Th...the destruction almost...it will..ru-ruin..ev.."

Namjoon firmly held her shoulders,an attempt to calm her down.

"What are you saying Eomma? What destruction?" It won't be a lie if I say they weren't bothered to know what she's saying.... Because nothing seems impossible now...

"Re.. remember what happened to your appa's sister?" Mrs Kim nervously said as she threw herself on the couch....hands never leaving her forehead.

"Y...you mean aunt Kim?" Jimin asked though all the brothers heard were stories since they were too young when the things happened.

"Jin....cancel the wedding immediately. Call the priest and let him know...." Mrs Kim instructed still trying to stabilize her emotions.

Seems like the curse is true.... till the five brothers marry the same one person they love truly, destruction will slowly shatter the clan.

And deep in the line, Mrs Kim knows...the only person her sons love passionately is Jungkook. Marriage with any other mate might have a heavy toll on everything that's perfect for the vampires till now.

It has already begun with the sudden missing of Jungkook.

"My baby...he is alright...I can feel him alive!!" The lady exclaimed lowly, a silent tear rolled down from the cheeks of Her Majesty.

Unfortunately for the Kims...none of their guards dared to search the forbidden forest of Redwoods... neither the human world of detective agencies will penetrate a forest filled with wild animals in search of an alive missing human!

A light tap on the door reawakened the consciousness of the anxious vampires. A petite guard opened the door who bowed down before uttering ~

"Your Majesty...the book you asked for...from the library."

"What?" Mrs Kim got up.... hoping the situation won't go worse.

"It's missing Your Majesty." The voice shivered as it spoke.

Well,The ancient documentary was lost at the moment it was needed the most
.
.
.
.
.

"Um....uncle Kang...what are you kneeding?" Jungkook asked still sitting on the bed. Time doesn't seems to reveal it's hour as Jungkook is unequipped with mobile and watch.

Kang was on the floor, kneeding a red powder and crushing it till it turns out as a semi-liquid.

"Oh this one little guy? " Kang took some thick colored crimson liquor on his palms as he spoke ~

"This is the powder of Reddrop flower little guy...all werewolves blob this liquid on their forehead. It's said to bestow protection and peace to the members of the Midnight pack...."

"R-reddrop?"

"Yes...it grows in a lake actually....only in the forest of Redwoods." The male turned around to face Jungkook when he noticed the curious Bambi eyes...he loved the way a Highness was treating him warmly and respecting his eldership.

He had expected an arrogant spoiled prince but Jungkook's innocence really seems to have an ethereal gleam always calming the ambience he is in.

"See...this forest is actually divided to five sects... The North gate is where till internet and electricity comes...our headquarters controlling the cyber works are actually located there....it's also the place till your human fellows walk into..."

"An...and after that?" Jungkook cut him off.

The guard displayed a hesitating sheepish smile before explaining again~

"After that.... Humans never cross the line. There's already a lot of wild beasts here. Further as werewolves are man eaters so there were some cases of lost humans few years back and after th."

"Y-you ea-eat hu...humans?" The boy asked backing away but the chain in his ankles didn't help him at all.

"Don't panick little guy! His Highness didn't choose to kill you. That means your existence is necessary."

The mention of Hobi clutched something in Koo's heart reminding him of his foolishness.

"Um....ca-can you put some on my forehead too?" The boy leaned closer popping his head out.

The guard couldn't help but chuckle at the sudden cuteness the boy unknowingly portrayed.

"I can't little guy...only mates are allowed to put this holy liquor on someone's forehead."

"Oh...I see" Jungkook pouted as another confusion took cover of his mind.

"Th...then why is Hobi not wearing it?"

Kang looked up in bewilderment.... This hostage dares to address the leader as 'Hobi' along with it....he is asking personal matters of the lord.

"Highness doesn't have a family Little guy....he never opened about his parents.. I guess his childhood wasn't that easy. That's a reason why he's good at fooling around people too."

"You mean Midnight Pack isn't the o-only p..pack?"

The guard stared at the boy sighing..." It's the only pack to reside in the Redwoods...but Highness was actually abandoned from the royal court....I guess this has something to do with the vampires... So he took shelter in the greens few hundreds of years ago and gradually formed the army."

"B...but uncle Kang... You all have blue orbs. Then why are Hobi's pupils scarlet? Does he use contacts?" Jungkook tilted his head,bunny eyes sparkling in curiousity.

After spending years with his vampire hyungs ... Jungkook knows well that scarlet orbs is a feature of vampire clan.

"Ah ....you are really annoying!!" The guard went back to his work which is extracting the liquor from the flowers.

"Alright alright...tell me what's a smeraldo?" Is it a new flavour of rameyeon??"

The guard chuckled again...this time a little harder.

Jungkook batted his lashes innocently.

"Ahh kid.... see...apart from North gate... there are gates on South, East and the West...and at the centre there's a giant lake where Reddrops grow.... surrounding it is a huge meadow filled with smeraldo flowers."

"B..but what is it?"

"It's the birth flower of the werewolves kid.. legends say that the flower grows in moonlight and has the power to detect true love."

"T...true love? You believe in it uncle?" Jungkook asked,sarcasm filled in his gestures.

"Don't joke about this kid...." The guard's eyes darkened..."it's said that when two soulmates reach at the garden or if the flower senses true love in a werewolf's heart ...it's silvery petals shine and sparks form around."

The boy nodded his head though he knows very well he didn't get a single word of the older.

"But it's rare .....not all marriages form true love..do they?" The guard genuinely smiled a little as he got up, his work finished.

"You...you don't have to guard me at night. I'm already chained and as you said.... there's wild animals around...I won't go anywhere." The boy convinced Kang who wasn't much satisfied with the boy's demands but eventually nodded as he wanted a tight sleep at night.

On the other hand, Jungkook has always preferred to keep guards away from his vicinity... it's not his fault though.

Who wants an unknown person to be in his room as a guard when he is sleeping peacefully?

======================================================
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE...😭
TARGET : 40+

Sorry my Purples, I know the chapter was a bit boring but it was important for the sake of the story...

I ensure you that the upcoming chapter will be a spicy one 😛

🔊 There's confusions right?? Let me know...
Drop your questions here .

🔊 Anyone who's guessing my Hobi is bad.... please don't conclude anything so soon.

ATTENTION!!!

My Purples, didn't you like the previous chapter? You didn't seem to like it much or its again my overthinking eating me up?

Please don't be a silent reader. It really feels like you didn't enjoy the story much .

Specially,I have been sulking these days quite a lot. Couldn't even focus on studies....ugh 😭

Okay....I won't waste your time more....

Follow me please 🔪🔪

No matter whoever you are remember ~

Jia purples you 💜💜

Thanks for reading 💜 🧡💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 5.5K 11
Jungkook has dedicated his immortal life as a fairy to protect the Kingdom Seven. He was first shown love and compassion by the queen Mina who had ma...
110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
41.9K 3.6K 38
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
215K 9.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...