VISIONARY โ€ข ๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡...

By -S0LARSAINT

๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐‡๐Ž๐“๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where the reader goes throug... More

ๅนปใฎ : VISIONARY
RESTLESS NIGHTS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SICKNESS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
SOULMATES .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
HANAHAKI .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
GINGERBREAD .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
TRAINING MISHAPS .แŸ : i. yuuji & r. sukuna
NIGHTMARE .แŸ : r. sukuna
TIGER .แŸ : r. sukuna
ENSHRINE .แŸ : r. sukuna
APPEARANCES .แŸ : r. sukuna
MOVIE NIGHT .แŸ : r. sukuna
CANINES .แŸ : r. sukuna
WITCH .แŸ : r. sukuna
IDOL .แŸ : k. miwa
EVERY UNIVERSE .แŸ : k. miwa
I SEE YOU .แŸ : g. satoru
CONFESSIONS .แŸ : g. satoru
FAILURES .แŸ : g. suguru
A+ PARENTING .แŸ : f. toji
THE PRIEST .แŸ : kenjaku
PEACHES .แŸ : uraume
LOVER GIRL .แŸ : uraume

SELFISH .แŸ : t. inumaki

3.2K 62 20
By -S0LARSAINT

" salmon "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SELFISH | T. INUMAKI
after rejecting a confession from inumaki, y/n soon finds herself selfishly missing the ways he showed his love to her, she only hopes she's not too late to fix everything

[❤︎]

( angst and fluff , fem!reader , happy ending , unrequited love turned requited , slight inumaki x yuuji? not really but reader interprets it that way , jealousy )

███████

Y/N knew.

Well, obviously, she's been at least somewhat aware from the beginning. It's not like Inumaki was ever all that subtle with the feelings he harbored towards her.

She just didn't know how to react, it's not like she's a very likable person— she's an okay friend at best, but she's plenty aware that romantically, she's far from what someone wishes from a partner.

"...Ah?" Y/N mumbles as she stares at Inumaki, blinking slowly as she attempts to process the confession that left his lips.

It's rare that Inumaki speaks— most words being either an order towards a cursed spirit or, more commonly, the onigiri ingredients he uses to communicate with others.

She never thought she would hear a confession of all things from his voice.

Of course, Y/N's known since near the beginning of his crush— but that's all she thought it was, a crush. Something minor that'll go away in a few weeks, at most a month.

Maybe she should've grown concerned when nearly a year has passed and he remained unrelenting about his affections.

Even so, Y/N never thought she would have to worry about being confessed to— assuming that the cursed speech user couldn't, not even considering the fact that the words wouldn't be perceived as a command.

Maybe she shouldn't have left his feelings without a comment, maybe she shouldn't have given them the chance to grow, maybe she should've stopped this before it all started.

Yet, Y/N knew that no matter what she did, she couldn't change her past choices— no matter how regrettable they were.

"I'm... sorry." Y/N struggles a brief moment, the words feeling odd in her mouth yet soon continues on— knowing that she at least owes Inumaki this much. "I don't return your feelings."

"I, uh," Y/N glances away, the heavy feeling in her chest expanding, enveloping her lungs as her throat tightens. "I hope this won't affect anything with us being friends... nor anything with the other second years."

"Sorry, Inumaki."

━━ [❤︎] ━━

At first, Y/N didn't think it would change much.

It's not like she particularly cared whether or not the feelings Inumaki held for her were romantic or not.

Yet, as the boy's lingering touches started to fade away, the extra time they spent together dwindling till it was no more than the time she would spend with Maki or Panda, Y/N felt something almost hollow in her chest.

She knows that her being upset over him not even attempting to earn her love was disgustingly selfish— especially when she couldn't even bother to attempt to reciprocate.

Yet Y/N missed it. She missed their late night conversations after everyone else was already long asleep, she missed the way his gaze would stare at her as if she was the most precious thing in the world, she missed feeling like she was his person.

She does her best to ignore the repulsive thoughts that seep into the crevices of her mind.

Instead, she offers a carefree laugh and a jokingly dismissive wave of her hand to Maki. "Some stuff happened on my latest mission, but it's nothing major. Sorry if I've been more sulky lately."

"But it's great to know that the Zen'in Maki cares enough to notice." Y/N adds with a teasing look thrown the girl's way.

"Don't call me with my family name." Maki replies irritably, glaring back at Y/N with no real malice other than traces of mild annoyance.

Y/N glances over to the side out of the corner of her eye— a barely noticeable action that not even Maki seemed to catch.

Inumaki was still staring down at his phone, typing whatever it is without a singular glance her way.

Y/N looks forward again, ignoring the self-centered thoughts once again attempting to flood her brain.

It's fine, Y/N convinces herself, it's not like she deserves his love at the end of the day— not when she can't even be considerate enough to reciprocate.

Despite herself, the thoughts don't do much to even slightly convince Y/N.

━━ [❤︎] ━━

Inumaki has been spending more time around the newest first year— Itadori Yuuji.

Now, don't get her wrong, Y/N doesn't have anything against the guy, he's sweet and empathetic and everything she's not.

But that seems to be what's causing her irritation.

Itadori is so disgustingly kind, so considerate to others even if their words are harsh and cruel. His desire to save as many people as humanely possible— no matter who they are or what they've done —is thoroughly selfless.

He's nothing like Y/N.

Despite that, Inumaki seems to be spending more and more time with him as the days go past.

Did he really get over her that fast? Y/N wonders, and the thought should bring her some sort of relief— she should be happy that he was able to move on and be with someone who can reciprocate his feelings.

Yet all it does it leave a bitter taste on her tongue.

Y/N groans into the silence of her room, dragging a hand down her face as she stares up at the ceiling with an irked expression.

Why does she care so much?

The question hangs over her as she droops her eyes shut, attempting to ignore her irritation as the same scenes play in her head over and over again— of Inumaki and Itadori training together, hanging out, doing all the things that he used to do with her.

With a sigh of thinly veiled annoyance, Y/N opens her eyes again, glaring into the ceiling as if doing so would erase the memories ingrained into her.

Deep down, she vaguely recognizes that this isn't normal— she shouldn't be so worked up over someone who she rejected moving on with his feelings and finding someone else.

Still, the image of Inumaki and Itadori together...

With another sigh, Y/N turns onto her stomach and buries her head in her pillow, clinging onto it tightly as she presses her skin against the soft warmth of the fabric.

Getting so worked up over some guy.. ugh, how far has she fallen? Acting like some lovesick schoolgirl—

Lovesick? Y/N echoes the word in her head— eyes widening at her stray thoughts as she sits up abruptly, pillow held tightly in her hands over her lap.

Lovesick... Love? Is she—

━━ [❤︎] ━━

E/C eyes flicker around the hallway, pouring in through the open windows as it casts an orange hue over the wooden floors and walls, the sun slowly disappearing behind the trees.

Where is he? Y/N wonders, turning around another corner as she vaguely wonders if she should just give up and try again later—

Y/N blinks as her eyes land on Inumaki, he didn't seem to take note of her yet, looking down at his phone as he stands by one of the windows, leaning against the frame with his upper body just slightly leaning out.

Just for a moment, Y/N hesitates, wondering if she truly has any right to tell him.

But still, at the same time, Y/N was selfish.

Even when in denial over her own feelings, she wasn't willing to lose Inumaki entirely yet still played oblivious to the way he felt about her, even when he made it painfully obvious.

"Inumaki." Y/N calls, evening out her tone into a casual one as she leans against the windowsill next to him.

Inumaki blinks, looking up at her with a look of surprise, but soon recovers as he returns her greeting. "Konbu."

After the short greeting, he leans back, about to turn and walk away—

Y/N grabs his hand in a sudden grip, surprising bother Inumaki and herself at the desperation in her actions.

"I, uh..." Y/N's words die in her throat, struggling as she looks down— feeling purple eyes stare down at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry." Y/N blurts out, vaguely wishing she had planned what she was going to say before hand. "When I rejected you I wasn't..."

"Takana?" Inumaki asks with a concerned lilt to his voice, his gaze never straying off of her for even a second.

Guiltily, she realizes she feels a surge of enjoyment at his attention being turned back to her— only her.

"I like you." Y/N confesses before she can think better of it. "A lot. I didn't... I didn't realize, but after you confessed I just..."

"I'm sorry." Y/N adds, letting go of his hand so quickly as if it had burned her— pulling it back to her chest as her gaze remains away from him, not being able to bear seeing whatever expression was on his face.

"I get it's way too late, and I'm glad you're happy with Itadori, I just needed to—"

A pair of lips meet her, eyes blowing wide open as her gaze shifts up to meet Inumaki's— him pulling away a moment later.

The kiss was soft, far from Y/N's first, yet so much gentler than any of her previous ones.

Y/N stares at Inumaki in surprise, a hand hovering over her lips as she tries to process what just happened.

"Okaka." Inumaki says, pointing to the part just under his eyes— where Itadori's second set is —before shaking his head.

"You and Itadori aren't...?" Y/N trails off, the unfinished question making her eyes widen with relief seeping into her.

"Shake." Inumaki replies, putting his forehead against hers as she makes an 'oh' sound.

A small smile melts onto her lips at the confirmation, shoulders relaxing as she looks up at Inumaki. Something so genuinely fond in his eyes that it almost makes Y/N concerned if she can match it.

To keep this— whatever's going on between them —she thinks, hopes she can.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 59 6
"๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฉ, ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ". A collection of one-shots, starring the Jujutsu Kaisen characters. Walk through the Shibuya Station and search for the Altern...
34.5K 1K 103
I will not be taking any more request because this oneshot is finished! my second atsushi oneshots This is basically atsushi oneshots, so of course i...
142K 4.7K 30
ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”!๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก suddenly gets dragged to the Jujutsu Kaisen dimension. Her once normal lif...
63.6K 2.7K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...