IDOL .ᐟ : k. miwa

" i want to become independent as soon as possible so i can earn more money "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IDOL | K. MIWA
y/n is a popular idol that runs into a fan of hers when out shopping and ends up finding the other girls excited behavior endearing

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , reader is an idol , meet-cute )

███████

Y/N hums absentmindedly as she drops another box of pocky's into her basket.

"Maybe I should get some for that nice receptionist lady?" Y/N wonders to herself, unworried about others hearing due to the aisle being empty.

Well, the entire store was empty save for the boy behind the counter and that blue-haired girl standing over by the drinks.

Said girl that was also giving not-so-subtle glances at her.

Y/N laughed into her hand, disguising it as a cough before looking up again, picking up a box of chocolate pocky's and slotting it into her basket.

She spares a second to mentally apologize to her manager who had been telling her to cut back on the snacks because of the sheer amount of money Y/N spent on them.

It's not Y/N's fault it tastes so good.

Y/N turns towards the row of refrigerators decorating the well, not sparing a glance to the girl who jumped in surprise as Y/N walked towards her.

Y/N frowns thoughtfully, looking over the various drinks behind the glass door.

"What's your favorite tea brand?" Y/N asks the girl, smiling politely as she acts oblivious to the way the girl jumps in surprise, rushing to look at the drinks to answer.

"A-Ah, this one!" Miwa points towards one wrapped in a thin green packaging. "Their sweet tea is really good."

"Really? I haven't tried that one." Y/N admits, pulling the door open and grabbing the bottle, putting it in her basket without hesitation.

"Thank you..." Y/N trails off, looking at the girl curiosity.

"Miwa! Kasumi Miwa!" The girl answers in an instant before feeling back with an embarrassed blush at how quickly she answered.

"Thank you, Kasumi-san." Y/N says, tilting her head to the side to give her a closed-eye smile.

Meanwhile, Miwa was positively squealing inside her mind. L/N Y/N is smiling at me! L/N Y/N is smiling at me!

"O-Of course!" Miwa nods vigorously. "And you can just call me Miwa!"

"Oh? In that case call me Y/N." Y/N introduces herself, unknowingly causing Miwa to nearly faint.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god— Miwa breathes in steadily, hands trembling in excitement. Y/N (Y/N!) just gave me permission to use her first name! I can die happy now.

Y/N snickers at the girl's behavior, Miwa looking two seconds away from fainting where she stood.

"Do you want a picture, Miwa?" Y/N inquires, already having been able to tell the girl was a fan.

"Wha— YES!" Miwa's confusion on how Y/N even knew was discarded in mere seconds as she nods vigorously. "Please!"

Y/N laughs fondly, grabbing the phone that was handed to her as she leans her head against Miwa's, holding up a peace sign as Miwa does the same, mirroring her actions.

Y/N snaps the photo, leaning away from the girl as she exits the app, opening contacts as she puts in her number.

"Aaand... there!" Y/N hands the phone back, watching with an amused smile as the girl's eyes grow wide.

"I have to go now, but it was nice meeting you Miwa!"

Miwa watches dizzily as the idol pays for the items and runs out of the store, managing to catch her apologizing to someone on the phone before she turns a corner and walks out of view.

"...This is the best day of my life."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VISIONARY©-solarsaint

VISIONARY
©-solarsaint