WITCH .ᐟ : r. sukuna

" you dare touch my soul? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

WITCH | R. SUKUNA
in the midst of attempting to catch a cat to keep as a pet, y/n get interrupted by a certain curse barging into her home unannounced

[❤︎]

( fluff , fem!reader , witch!reader , heian era , sukuna's original form , off-screen murder , off-screen decapitation , eye pressing(?) , implied animal abuse/murder )

███████

"Pspspsps... here kitty kitty.." Y/N urges, voice hushed as she takes a slow, careful step closer to the windowsill the cat was perched on— black tail swaying back and forth slowly as vibrant yellow eyes stare at her unblinkingly.

The cats ear flicks, a movement that makes Y/N briefly hesitant in her steps before attempting to move forward again, the cat fortunately not fleeing at the action.

Its distrust remains clear by the way it watches her unblinking; not daring to let Y/N leave its sight as if she would attack the cat if she went unwatched for even a second— which, rude, but understandable, Y/N can suppose.

Focusing back on the task at hand, Y/N takes another step closer, reaching a hand out as she attempts to push the bits of hesitance away, watching nervously as the cats head tilts to the side.

Its nose twitches, head inching closer to smell Y/N's hand as she holds her breath, relieved that the animal hadn't immediately run off like a majority of the others had.

The cat finally blinks, black covering yellow eyes for a brief moment— a moment Y/N would've missed if she hadn't been paying close attention to the small animal —before opening again, connecting with puddles of E/C.

Y/N moves her hand closer, the cat not showing any resistance as the pads of her fingertips touch against the soft strands of fur, internally vibrating with excitement as she goes to run her hand along the cat's back—

BAM!

The door opens with a thud, the person having done that showing no care towards the old state of the house nor what the person inside could be doing.

And in an instant, Y/N's eyes flicker towards the direction of the door before snapping back forward as the soft sensation beneath her fingertips disappears.

"Wait—!" Y/N leans forward on the windowsill, watching with her lips parted in surprise as the cat disappears out into the woods surrounding her house, leaving nothing but a trail of paw prints against the dirt path.