Ice Heart / Dazai Osamu X Rea...

By Fanficwriter01

Third BSD fanfiction. Dazai X Recarnated Reader (2023-24) Mature rated. The main protagonist faces hardships... More

Introduction
Prologue (Edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: The Slums
Chapter 3 Arcade (un-edited)
Chapter 4 The Informant
Chapter 5 The Contract Part 1 (un-edited)
Chapter 6 The Contract Part 2
Chapter 7: The Drug Dealer (un-edit)
Chapter 8 Dance (un-edit)
Chapter 9 Sixteenth ARC
Chapter 10 The Funeral (un-edit)
🎶 Sound Track 🎶
Chapter 11 The Station (un-edit)
Chapter 12 The Lab (un-edit)
Chapter 13 Dragon (un-edit)
Chapter 14: The Spy (un-edit)
Chapter 15: Oda (un-edit)
Chapter 16: Dragons Head Conflict
Chapter 17: Seventeen ARC Dark Era
Beast Ending (AU)
Dark Era: Good End (un-edit)
Epilogue: Entrance Exam (un-edit)
Deleted scene: Hostage

Special: Villain Reader (non-cannon. un edit)

22 1 0
By Fanficwriter01

Note: It is not cannon to Ice Heart. But I hope you all enjoy it.

IN THE DARK UNDERGROUND OF YOKOHOMA, two lower mafians travelled down through the twists and turns. Soon arriving at a door. They knocked once. The door opened by a person dressed as a butler and allowed them inside.

They had been searching all over the Darkest parts of Yokohomas for the mysterious woman called Ice Queen. A dangerous and powerful person with a lot of influence in these parts.

The two soon arrived in a throne room. It didn't have very much at first glance.

on the lavish red carpet leading to a staircase on the small platform upon a crystal clear throne was a teenage girl with grey hair tied in a French braid. Dressed in fancy attire. She appeared bored.  Her heeled feet rested on a crouched human man.

The butler told them to wait a moment. Heading up and whispering something into the grey haired teens' ears, her face remained blank. She barely cast him a glance.

  Casting her piercing cool eyes onto the two boys. A quick once over. She appeared to be wearing an unreadable expression. Dazai couldn't get a read on her.

Interesting. Dazai thought.

"So you two work for Ougai Mori. What brings you both down to the depths of the underworld throne room?" She asked. Her voice carried out loud and clear through the silent room, cold but filled with authority.

"Your not an easy person to find." Dazso said. Your inner fangirl squealed but kept a calm face on the outside.

That's the whole point. You thought with an internal smirk. You had been setting decoy locations and detours. The magnificent booby traps you recently set up in the tunnels.

"You need to come with us. " Chuuya says. The butler close to you shivered in his shoes. Silently urging them to stop. To apologise and reconsider.

When you didn't react or get up. Dazai picked up on the detail. 

"You don't seem surprised. " Dazai noticed. Nothing gets past him.

No. Not in the sought estate after the first twenty-five times in three months. (Y/n/n) thought.

"It's not the first time. " You admitted. "It is an honor he had heard and sent people on his behalf."  Unfortunately, they offended and perished.

"Tell your boss that I'm not interested in whatever he has to say. If he wants to negotiate a contract for my services. He should have come himself. " You told them.

Chuuya tsked and started complaining. You intently roll your eyes at him used to the same monologue as the last ones.

Dazai put a hand on his chest before he could place a shoed foot in the staircase. A smart move. 

She flies her legs off the man. Click of her fingers. More appear and lay down over tje stairway. She steps over them and slowly approaches the two.

Standing directly in front of them. Pints a gun at her. She brushes it away with a single finger to look at the owner.

Placing a hand under his chin lift it up and titled his head to the side. Feel the coldness in her hands.

"Your handsome up close. In a few years' time you'll be quite the looker. "

She let's go of his chin with a step back.

"Sit down and chat for a bit, shall we?"

A round table was brought in another servant, bringing a tray with freshments. And three men got down on their hands and jneed as male shift chairs.

The two teens refused to sit on people. You couldn't make them. You excused the two men. Who were relieved and scattered off to the shadows.

Brought back two chairs and sat down.

Encourage them to help themselves. Searching for her all day make one tired and hungry.

Glass of water. Nodded at refusal.

One of the servants back talked her. The air grew heavy.

"Excuse me, gentleman. I have a certain matter to attend to."  You told the two before getting to heel3d feet.

Turning your cold eyes onto a loud mouth man.

His eyes widened. Putting his hands up trying to talk himself out of the situation he got himself in. Biu you knew he had meant every word.

You couldnt allow that sort of behavior in your throne room do you?

Of course not.

You weren't called the Ice Queen of the underworld for nothing.

The man could see you were casually talking your time walking towards him. There was no warmth. Only a bottomless abyss with no end.

He tried to turn and run for the front doors. But you were quicker. With one flick of your hand, Ice appeared on his ankles swiftly, spreading up his legs to the test of his body. Soon becoming encase in Ice.

An expression of fear on hos face.

You were aware of the two teens approach the two of you. Chuuya rapped his knuckled against the prisoner. The man's eyes were the only thing moving. Pleading for help.

"He's frozen solid. Will it break?" He asks.

"No. Not even at superhuman strength it won't crack." You said.

"Your an ability user."

You didmt say anything. Opting to remain silent. It wasn't a question. A statement. They had seen it.

You didn't care to he hinest. Sooner or later the port mafia would have found out.

"What happens when freeze people?" Chuuya asks.

A subtle evil smirk on your lips appeared for a milisecond but disappeared deist as quickly. Wonder of he had imagined it.

You weren't an average ability user or informant.

"The man will be cold. In half an hour he'll suffer from hypothermia. He'll be dead by the end of the day without oxygen. " You said.

"Ohoya. Aren't you going to show him mercy?" Dazai asks.

"No." You admitted. Casting to step around Chuuya to stand face to face with the statue. The man's eyes filled with fear and panic.

Tried to help one of the prisoners at auction and got caught. Attempted to contact one of the enemies to sell me out. Backfired on him.

You stood in front of the statue.

After what happened the firs two times. I honestly thought you had learnt his lesson and warnings Swindy.  but clearly hasn't. Youve grown overconfident and cocky. Crossed the line for the third time. I'm afraid your services are no longer needed for the foreseeable future."

You Feign shaking head sadly. But returned to sadistic gleam in your (e/c) eye.

He'll meet all three at once. It's a slow and painful process. But someone needs to do it and set an example to those who make an enemy out of me.

The other servants shivered in the shadows. Terrified. Murmur of you being a monster.

You ordered two of the servants ro bring the trolley and cart him away in the trash. 

Dazai and chuuya watched them lift the new scultpure and cart the frozen person away their eyes seemed to flick between her in silent horror to them.

The two were escorted out the throne rook to the tunnels entrance. She went to personally deal with the little garbage herself. Grabbing an old medieveal soear and implae him through the heart with it. He bled out through the ice.

A slow and painful death.

Mori sent Dazai and Chuuya to her the next day. Amd several days after at the same time. Each time she refused and offered refreshments. Chuuya got angry and broke a table.

She couldn't become one of Moris' informants nor a hitmwoman for the mafia. She could set up a makeshift alliance with the port mafia instead. Ome that would benefit both sides. Provide her services in exchange for having access to certain clients.

The end of special chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC