Forgetful [Yan!Marvel x Child...

By Mx_your_name

Child!Reader x Yandere!Marvel Who would have thought that one of the avengers meeting a child would have chan... More

INFORMATION
Plantonics:
Platonic Yanders: Villains
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
🌟Christmas Special🌟
NINE
More Planotonic Yanders
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN

SIXTEEN

856 28 4
By Mx_your_name

Recap:

What was worse was that not knowing the Demon King himself, Kibutsuji, Muzan had just found out that you had finally found the blue spider lily and had conquered the sun. And now you can walk into the sunlight with no sunscreen or anything at all, just yourself.

The two people who have finally arrived are revealed as Rengoku, Kyojuro and Kanroji, Mitsuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were the first one to wake up before both Eddie and Venom who still laid asleep on the couch not knowing anything. Sitting up a little as you rubbed the tiredness out of your eyes, Kaburmaru waking up in the process and slithering up your arm and to his original place around your neck.

Looking around the room, regaining consciousness before getting off the couch and going outside to the patio in the back where a small clearing was. The moon was shining brightly, making light hit against your skin as you sat down on the steps staring at the clouds and moon.

"Kab...ur..maru.." you said, still looking at the sky as Kaburmaru looked towards you when you said his name. "I feel like I'm forgetting something.. but what?" You asked, turning your attention towards Kaburmaru who shook his head not knowing either. "Huh.. strange.. indeed strange."

Letting out a sigh, continuing to stare at the night sky, enjoying this whole moment of peace and quiet. "Kaburmaru, why do I forget things that I want to remember? Is there a way for me just to remember everything and never forget anymore.." You asked, tears starting to well up into your eyes making your vision go blurry from the water.

"Hiss." Kaburmaru replied, wrapping around your neck with a small squeeze trying to give you a hug, but not enough to choke you. "Mhm, maybe... but like what? There needs to be something that'll activate it somehow." Looking down as you pat Kaburmaru on the head smiling at your snake friend giving you a hug of reassurance.

Standing up as you turned around and went back inside of the cabin glancing one last time at the moon that was in the big night sky. 'It's beautiful. If only someone was here to see it.' You thought to yourself closing and locking the back door behind then adventuring inside your wooden built house. Passing by the couch to see a person and a weird looking slime on the couch.

'Strange,' not focusing on them too long, as you go further into the house. Peaking your head into a room to see a desk with paper, pencils, colors that you would use for coloring with a woman with black hair that is tied up into a high bun. Sitting down at the table, flipping the pages slowly looking at every page to see them practically finished and colored nicely.

Stopping at a page that caught your attention which was a picture of a snake and rabbit side by side that looked to be started but not finished. Moving your hand to lift up the container top grabbing a dark red and starting with coloring the snake's eyes. It was like you've been here before, drawing page after page minding your own business without a care in the world.

However, as soon as that thought had come it was gone.

A smile slowly creeping to your face humming a small tune that was recognizable that gave you a mixture of emotions such as between nostalgia and happiness. Time passed rather faster than you would've liked it to do even if coloring or drawing was just a full blurry if it wasn't from Kaburmaru piping in once and awhile about what color should go where.

Kaburmaru was quite picky on the colors to be drawn on the snake and rabbit, mostly sticking to pink and green for the rabbit. While white and black for the snake, though said the eyes to be yellow and teal for some reason. You weren't one to question why Kaburmaru wanted those colors.

Nor did you question why Kaburmaru looked at the picture sadly. Shrugging it off as you flipped to another page of this type with an owl, a rabbit, and a peacock or was it a crow? Meh to be fair that peacock looked like it was bragging about how flashy it was or something that you wouldn't pay much attention to.

Luckily you weren't that deep in thought when coloring since a small shuffle was heard from the living room. Turning your head over to the open door that leads to the room you are just in, jumping off the chair as you quickly run out of the room into another that looks to be a small child's room.

Though one thing was completely different than any normal children's room was that it had no windows in it to see outside. Around the room were some toys, stuffed animals, a box with straps from the day before, and other things that you quite loved.

Shutting the door closed with both hands as the room was filled with darkness once more, luckily your eyes adjusted to the darkness fairly quickly. Pulling the covers over both yours and Kaburmaru's head, shuffling into the sheets of the bed which are rather warm despite the cold temperature of the room due to your body heat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie woke up with a giant pain in his head that was rather weird, and Venom's slime formed on a pillow next to him. Rubbing the back of his head as he was going over what happened yesterday before. At first he found this cabin in the woods when looking around, later went out to get some food, came back and found a child and- oh yeah that's right.

He took the kid here. Snapping his neck to where he last remembered seeing the kid fall asleep to not see them there anymore. 'Oh shit..' If Eddie wasn't panicking before he sure was now on the missing child that he had found hiding in a small cave.

"Venom, come on," Eddie scooped Venom up, making the alien creature sink up his slime with his vessel as he just now woke up. "What is it Eddie?" A dark and weirdly tired voice said, "what do you mean what? Where did [Name] go?! They're missing!" Eddie shouted, as he speed walked his way to the kitchen checking to see if you were there to find no one.

"No, there- oh I guess they did. Wait.. WHERE DID TATER TOT GO?!" A loud screeching was the only thing Eddie heard as he held his already irritated headache. "Shut up! You're so loud, you parasite!" Eddie yelled back, making Venom scream even more than before.

"PARASITE?! TAKE THAT BACK!" The loud voice even inhumanly louder than a mer second again. "Yes, now stop yelling so we can find [Name]!" At that Venom huffed and stopped yelling which Eddie was greatly thankful for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a nice day outside the sun was shining, the wind blowing, there was yelling- wait yelling? Wiping your body around to look behind to find one, in your view or even anywhere at all that could be yelling that loud.

But back to what you were saying, the sun- gone? The wind not blowing but feeling cold air and the sound of something slithering next to your cell bed. What?

Your eyes snapped open to find the face of your twin brother right next to you looking right back at you but putting a finger up to his lips to stay quiet. Doing exactly that as the sound of something moving against the concrete ground outside of Yunjiro's and your cell that your biological family keeps you both in.

You didn't know why but it was weird and you hated it, every single part of you did. The only thing that gave you comfort at the most was your older twin brothers [color] and [color] eyes staring into yours which were the same exact colors but on opposite eyes.

It felt like forever that the noise had continued going on but soon stopped and it was replaced by feeling eyes watching yours and your brothers figures the whole time not once taking its eyes off either of you.

Its eyes felt like they were staring into your soul without looking through your eyes, knowing you were awake. Like it knew and aware of either of you being asleep, it was just lurking there doing absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Your skin was crawling, tiny muscles on your skin, hair tightening up and the hair sticking up, it was alerting you of that.. thing that was just watching, staring, waiting... for what? Who knows, you didn't, your brother didn't, that thing probably does know though. And you hated that.

You weren't one to dislike anything, yell, snap, your brother was the one to do that you were just the polar opposite of him. Countering everything he would do. Social, talkative to only him, patient, and respectful while your brother was completely a different story to you and every person he's come across. If he were to at all that is.

Yunjiro was antisocial, kept to himself, impatient, and incredibly rude to everyone who wasn't you s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ or himself. It's not like you could change who he is no matter how hard you tried to, you wouldn't succeed. The only one that could change him was himself, not you, not that thing outside your cell, definitely not your family.

Back to the matter at hand though that was the thing staring at you and your brother through the bars watching you "sleep" away in the darkness of the night not aware. This had lasted for a few hours at the moment until probably at sunrise did you hear the slithering sound again echoing through the whole room. The sound it was making was getting further and further away until it was no longer there to begin with.

Still not moving from your lying down spot on the ground as Yunjiro sat up looking around in the dark room that was a bit brighter due to the sun coming up but finding nothing out of the ordinary. Laying back down as he nodded his head telling you it was indeed gone now once again. This was starting to become a daily thing it does and you didn't like it, it was becoming more creepy and scary.

You just wanted to wake up from this nightmare. You wanted to. So bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eddie! We need to find Tater Tot!" Venom screamed at Eddie which he replied with a scoff. "You don't think I'm trying to find them?! You're not helping whatsoever!" Eddie yelled back as he ran into another room looking around and checking where you could be hiding but finding you nowhere. "Check that room Eddie!" Venom screamed at Eddie. "That's what I'm doing! It's not like she's gonna-" Eddie cut his words off when opening the door and seeing you laying in bed sound asleep.

"Eddie be quiet! You almost woke them up!" Venom lectured Eddie, Eddie's eye twitched in anger at what Venom said but just let it go knowing it's not gonna get him anywhere. Eddie was about to leave and shut the door but stopped when you opened your eyes and woke up. Turning your head and looking at Eddie who froze in his spot in the doorway.

"Sorry if I woke you up, I couldn't find you anywhere." He apologized as you stared at Eddie nodding your head as you jumped out of bed and hugged his leg. Kaburamaru getting back into his comfortable spot around your neck. Eddie was surprised by this but just smiled and patted your head with a gentle smile on his face.

Chuckling at how you were acting when you had just woken up from your sleep not too long ago. "Movie," you look up at Eddie blinking as you say that single word. "Let's eat some food first-" Eddie starts but you cut him off. Unlatching yourself to him as you back up a bit, "movie."

"Aren't you hungry?" He said confused on why you didn't wanna eat anything right now. After all you did need to eat to stay healthy and not underweight. "No. Movie." Shaking your head. "No, we have to eat first, [Name]." He declined making sure to be stern and not give in.

"Fuck you." Running out of the room passed Eddie with Venom who was in him. Eddie's eyes wide surprised at what you had just said while Venom was cackling loudly in Eddie's head. "Wait a minute! Where did you learn that language from?!" Eddie shouted, chasing after you who ran to the living room to go watch a movie.

Once he walked in the room he saw you sitting on the couch watching a kids show that was on. Sitting completely still as you stare at the tv enjoying the show already have forgotten about the movie you had in mind when this show was the first thing on the television. "No, tv or anything electronic until you eat, please." Going to pick up the remote as you grabbed Eddie's wrist snatching the black remote off the small table holding it against your chest.

"No. I'm not hungry." At this point Eddie was getting a bit frustrated on how you were acting. Last time he checked his memories you weren't acting like this yesterday but now you are? Like that makes any sense at all. "Well you're gonna have to eat sooner or later kid." Ignoring what he was saying as you turn away from him, folding your arms as you start talking to Kaburamaru. Eddie sulking a bit at you completely, not listening to a single word he was saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hantengu. Gyokko. I need both of you to travel to New York to find a female demon that goes by, [Name]. I want you to bring her back to me, alive. Understood?" Kibutsuji Muzan ordered glaring down at the two Uppermoons that were shaking just by being in his presence. "Yes, Lord Muzan." Both demons obey his orders.

"Dismissed." That single word makes Nakime strong her biwa making both uppermoons be teleported to a different play putting them with each other. "Just you wait, Obanai [Name]. I'll get my hands on you soon enough and I'll be able to conquer the sunlight. Just wait, you filthy demon slayers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secret:

•You started switching emotions between Nezuko, Muichiro, and Iguro after your dream about being in the cell-like cage in your 'nightmare'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 5.8K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
1.3M 35.6K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...
2.1K 70 5
❗️DISCONTINUED❗️ Peter Parker is Spider-man. Obviously, only his best friend knows (for now) What happens when it seems like the universe is trying t...
1.4K 15 10
!!! IT'S NOT STARKER !!! !!! IT'S COMPLETE AND REVIEWED !!! Tony Stark and Steve Rogers adopt the amazing and sweet Peter Parker, who has lost all hi...