FOURTEEN

Recap:

Everyone focused back onto the topic of the chip in the hair clip. "Mhmm, he was also wearing black sunglasses and a hat. He was wearing some weird clothes like all of you.. I've never seen this type of clothes before, unlike mine. I'm hungry.." [Name] started getting off topic towards the end, soon ending off telling Steve and everyone in the room that they were hungry.

1 more day left until a couple people show up. Tomorrow is a better day... After all, what could go so wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the room went quiet at [Name's] statement of being hungry. Tony was the first one to speak up making sure no one is going to speak before him. "FRIDAY order some take out food!" Tony looked up at the ceiling wanting FRIDAY to hear him properly, and not sound like a whisper or something. "Of course Tin Can. What do you want to order for take out?"

FRIDAY spoke up when hearing her name from Tony, waiting for Tony to answer with a place he wants to order. "Angel, what do you want to eat?" Looking over at [Name] who was now looking back at Tony with dots for eyes confused on what he's asking. "I don't know.. can I have konpeitō?" Tony was confused on what food they were talking about until Clint spoke up.

"It's a Japanese food, Tony. You all do know that they are technically part Japanese right?" All the attention turned to Clint when he said that. "Oh my god no one knows Japanese? Are you serious right now?" No one spoke after that as Clint let out a sigh before speaking. "FRIDAY can you order some Japanese food, drinks, and snacks for [Name]?"

"Of course Legolas." With that FRIDAY left to order the Japan food through the electronic for [Name]. "You can speak Japanese? それはとてもクールです!かぶるまる、信じられる!?" All [Name] got in return from Kaburmaru was a hiss in agreement with a nod from their fellow snake friend.

"そんなすごい子じゃないよ。万が一に備えて勉強しました。" Clint replied to [Name]  in Japanese not really seeing what's so surprising about this. "それはね!" [Name] yelled excitedly to have someone to talk to in their normal language instead of only having Kaburmaru know what they're saying.

"Clint what are they saying?" Bruce spoke up looking back and forth between the two people that were speaking Japanese. "Oh they're just talking about how they're happy to have someone talk to them in their normal language." Clint said, shrugging his shoulders before leaning back into the couch cushion enjoying the comfort.

[Name] looked around the room before landing their eyes on Peter who was sitting next to his aunt May. Walking over to the both of them standing in front of Peter while everyone looked at their every movement. "Excuse me, can- may I touch your fluffy hair?" [Name] asked to make sure to correct their wording that they were taught to do.

"Oh uh yeah! Sure!" Peter said, agreeing to let them touch his brown hair. [Name] got onto the couch leaning against Peter and started playing with his brown fluffy looking hair. "Woah... カブルマルの髪は本当にふわふわです!まるで雲のよう!" [Name] spoke looking down at Kaburmaru as Clint only chuckles at their words.

Everyone else looked at the adorable sight of what was happening between their two cinnamon rolls. With that everybody continued on what was the problem keeping memory of what they had just seen. While time was going by very slowly [Name] fell asleep leaning against Peter's left arm without a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Imouto/Otouto! Open your eyes! We don't have all day to sleep around!" Yunjiro yelled with his hands on his hips while looking down at you who was laying on the grass under tree shading. "Yun-jiro? Where- where are we?" You said sitting up looking around to find yourself in a flower field covered from head to toe in different types of flowers.