The great war - Y/n Targaryen...

By queenhayllers

In the midst of the dance of dragons there ends up being a light, Y/n Targaryen, who will help with all her s... More

characters
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

the end

158 3 0
By queenhayllers

Hello, I imagine your surprise to see that this fanfic only has 4 chapters, but they are four huge chapters so they are worth about 10 chapters hehehe.

I made this fanfic and from the beginning I thought "this fanfic will only have a maximum of 5 chapters, I don't want anything long otherwise I'll be lazy to finish writing", and I literally despaired to finish writing and not end up stopping writing at all.

At the beginning of the
fanfic I thought of referencing only the song The Great War but in the end I ended up referencing Billie Eilish's No time to die and even the song "Resgate" which is a Brazilian song.

I also indirectly referenced the song "Mama's boy" because as you can see Baelon and Jaeherys are very Mama's boy and when I thought about his personality I already thought "I'm going to do something good mama's boy because I literally love that song".

I really loved writing this fanfic because I realized that this fanfic I wrote much better than the other fanfic. In the other fanfic I couldn't describe things very well and only did episodes showing what was happening with Y/n. Here I did episodes showing what was happening with three different characters and did a part of a chapter with Baelon's point of view, so that was a tremendous evolution.

That's it, if you've read this far without voting, come back and vote and comment on every chapter, bitch. 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.7K 34
"you will close his eye, niece... and he will claim a dragon" [hotd + fire & blood]
96.9K 3.1K 54
Rhaenyra and Rhaella get sent back in time and are given one more chance. Things play out differently then before for both Targeryan sisters and even...
55.4K 1.2K 20
The younger sister of Viserys and Daemon Targaryen, if you thought Daemon was the rough prince Visaera, was the only one who rivalled that. She wasn...
26.1K 571 10
Asenyra Targaryen was at the center of Alicent Hightower and her sister Rhaenyra Targaryen dispute. When King Viserys , her father , passed. The Gree...