Doors open.

By ajdbooks

A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deran... More

Doors open.
Morning after
Friends
Night out
Its wrong.
Soft launch
Mistake
Always almost
Movie night
Mirror.
Treat her good.
She Knows.
Cookies.
Replacment.
Birthday.
Hangover.
When youre sober.
Insufferable.
Unfair.
Is there someone else?
Its me, or her.
Mind reader.
Wrong fight.
Not again.
The hard way.
You belong to me.
Bracelet.
Tired.
Gone.
No ones Fault.
Lost cause.
Never, ever again.
Haunted.
I think I said too much.
Holding it in.
Regret.
I dare you...
I owe you an explanation.
Hes everyting youre not.
Frozen.
Our girl.
Liar.
Everyone could see.
Try.
The right way.
I'd do it again.
I don't know how.
Two truths, and a lie.
Unknown.
Is that a threat?
Test me.
No one can.
Feel.
Mine.
Puzzle.
The past haunts.
Its you?
Thats why.
Consequences.
Exams.
Cheers.
In the air.
One piece.
I know.
One last night. (🌶️)
Tag
Younger.
A word.
All aboard.
It all fell.
Isnt there.
Realer Pain.
Let you go.
In there.

Lost & broken.

3.8K 66 26
By ajdbooks

Ant🤍
1:03 a.m

Ant🤍
It's literally been hours
I'm starting to worry
Well
I was worried
Now it's like a panic
Idk what I'm saying
Please be okay

🐍
1:30 a.m

Panssss
It's been so long
We've checked everywhere
What if her mom got her

Theo🤌🏼
We can't think like that

Dray🐇
I'll kill the mental bitch my self

Mattheo.🚫
Im going to see if my dad could locate her

Enzo🅱
Matt you can't do that

Mattheo.🚫
Do you want to find her or not
Alive, preferably
Exactly
Shut the fuck up

Panssss
Fuck

Mattheo.🚫
2:39 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
I can't fucking believe this is happening
I'll go nuts if anything happens to you
Im so sorry yn
For everything

3:02 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
Im trying everything right now.

3:46 a.m

Mattheo.🚫
I've never been so fucking worked up in my life
Im going to help you
Idk how
But I will
Because you can't fucking die
You can't fucking die because I think I'm in love with you.

I don't recall a single thing that happen. One minute I was walking the corridor, happy, safe... the next I felt like I had been sucked into a black hole.

The rest is honestly a blur. I remember being cold and alone. I remember being scared. I remember... her face. Her... words. She was "here to finish the job" and "pledge her allegiance."

I hadn't looked my mother in her eyes, besides on a piece of paper, since she took my sisters life. They were still... crazy. She wasn't there. She was a mad as the papers described her. As ruthless, as heartless as they said.

I was in and out of consciousness. I remember screaming, and begging for my life. I remember crying. I remember the panic attacks. I remember the curses, and hexes.

I had no idea where I was.

Draco was waiting for me, was the only thing that I kept repeating to my self.

Draco is waiting.

And just when I thought it was my end, that there was so possible way I would ever recover, or make it out alive... I thought of Mattheo.

I don't know why, I mean shit. I was about to be wiped from this earth; and he was the only thing on my mind.

Scared me a bit. I didn't think of anything in particular... just him. His smile and his laugh. The way he held me.

Then a bright light came, a blinding, mesmerizing white light, and I welcomed it. I thought that was it. I had welcome death like a friend.

Until I woke up in Hogwarts hospital wing the next day.

Everything hurt. Physically and mentally. My bones felt as if they'd been replaced with some sort of jelly. And my eyes hurt to blink.

I seen the strange out line of Dumbledore, with Snape by his side.

"Miss Rossier, pleasure to have you back with us." Dumbledore nodded, taking a seat at the edge of my bed, "first off, my deepest apologies, we, still have no idea how she entered the castle. Nonetheless, you are safe."

"How did you find me?" I muttered out, "where was I?"

"Perhaps you should thank Mr.Riddle and his quick thinking. He very well saved your life tonight." Snape stepped forward, "without him, I'm not sure I would've been able to find you."

"You found me?" My words started choking up, "Mattheo?"

"Yes. He guided me in a way or two. I found you a few meters from an abandoned area of the forest, best way i would describe it." Snape spoke again.

I shuddered. I had no words. Nothing to say. No words would form, even if I tried.

"Rest please, you have many visitors awaiting you." Dumbledore spoke once more, before exciting.

When he left, Anthony and Pansy ran through the doors and automatically to my side.

"Merlin!" Pansy was nearly crying.

Anthony just lowered his forehead to mine.

"You look like shit babe." Pansy whispered, sitting on the edge of the bed, "the boys are all outside. Told them we had dibs first. They are pissed." She always tried to make light of any situation, I think that's why she was my best friend, "I'll tell them to fuck off if you want me too."

I let out a small chuckle, locking eyes with Anthony.

Anthony.

My perfect boyfriend.

Why didn't I think of him, moments before I thought I was dead.

"Don't read your messages. They'll just worry you." He whispered with a smile.

I quickly looked around.

"My phone..." I muttered, checking everywhere, "I must've lost it. Shit." I threw my head back.

"Don't worry beautiful, I'll go into town first thing when I leave and grab you one." Anthony nodded.

"I can't ask that of you." I shook my head.

"You didn't. I offered. One with a bloody tracker this time, yeah?" He let out a tiny laugh, leaving a soft kiss on my forehead, before leaving.

"Pans." I looked over at her, with tears in my eyes.

"I know babe. I know." She whispered, pulling me into her chest. 

I spent the following week in the infirmary. I reunited with the boys, the following afternoon.

Let me tell you, made of steel they are, but the relief on all of their faces when they seen me alive and well, showed me they do have something beating in their chest.

Anthony interrupted our reunion, by bringing in my new cell phone.

"New phone?" Mattheo quickly spoke.

"Yeah. Seem to have lost mine during.." I trailed off.

I looked up to quickly see how his expression changed.

"Should be able to get my photos back, at-lest. Would love to see you all panicked though." I tried to joke.

"Oh, just a bunch of swears really." Mattheo quickly adding, tugging at his shirt.

"Yes, swearing and pure panic." Enzo added.

When I finally checked out, I had healed and regrown 7 ribs, had my leg bone removed and regrown, and had to heal an eleven inch scar running from my chin to my collar bone.

Fun.

it was the middle of the night, roughly 3 a.m, when I jolted from my new night terrors that now had fresh fuel to add to the fire.

My mother, standing over me, with her hands wrapped around my neck, and just as she's about to take my life.. I wake up.

It's been happening every single night since I've returned. It's been a week now. I was in my own bed, I thought I'd be okay.

But the air was too thing to breath, and I could easy my shaking.

So I pulled out my phone and did the only thing I knew how to do... the only thing I knew would help me...

Mattheo.🚫
3:30 a.m

Me
I really didn't want to have to do this
But it's really fucking bad again
And I don't know how to stop it
Can you please come here.

Mattheo.🚫
I'm on my way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.3K 84
Dahlia Flamel, has been in shambles since her lost of Cedric Diggory. She thought she would never be the same again, not after a loss like that. Unt...
358K 6.2K 49
You have reached Aurora Nott, I can't answer your call right now. I'm busy living life. Another texting story where you get to follow Aurora Nott an...
493K 9.9K 46
━━ ❝ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you ❞ IN WHICH... 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁 doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
21.2K 455 9
In a world where magic reigns supreme, a young witch embarks on a journey to uncover the secrets hidden within the shadows of her classmates. As she...