Unexpected Nature :Teen Wolf...

By homoxsapien

Merideth just moved to Beacon Hills and just joined Beacon Hills High school. No friends. Only a father. But... More

Beacon Hills
Knowing Her
Running
Walk Away
Ignoring
Allison Argent
Changed
Lacrosse
Sunglasses at a meeting
"Let's walk and talk"
Walk in the woods
"I accomplished the dare"
Silence
"What the hell Allison?"
"You look even more rebellious!"
Dyed Hair
"What the hell do you want Stilinski?"
Formal Preparation
Formal pt. 1
Formal pt. 2
Formal pt. 3
Formal pt. 4
Formal pt. 5
Hallucinations
Kate Argent

Drunk night

32 2 0
By homoxsapien

Merideth's Perspective

We walked upstairs with the Jack Daniels and onto the roof. I opened the bottle and took a chug. I handed the bottle to her and she took a chug,

"Hold on let me get a couple things. I'll be right back." I crawled into my room and grabbed my blue Bose speaker, phone, cigarettes and my lighter. I went back on the roof and Allison took a gulp of Jack.

"You smoke?" I asked.

"I've only drank. Never smoked." She said and took a chug of Jack again.

"Okay well I got music for us." I connected my phone to the Bluetooth.

"WeEeEeeEeEe!" She said and took another chug.

"Okay let me have that." I said and took the bottle. I turned on Radioactive in the dark Mashup and started to sing along.

"Gife me dis!" She said and took the bottle and took a chug.

"At least let me have a drink." I said and took the bottle. I took a big drink and automatically felt tipsy. I took out a cigarette and lit it. Taking a puff I blew the smoke into the air above our heads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 582 12
In this first half of the last season of Teen Wolf everything has been unusually calm. Suddenly, the Wild Hunt comes in bringing all type of problems...
68.7K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
69.7K 1.4K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
19.7K 495 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...