Hotel's Human Helping Hand (V...

Da ShiraFangirl

A human girl was having a good normal life when she discovered a strange one eyed creature hurt and saved it... Altro

《 OC Information 》
《 Voice Casts 》
《 Prologue 》
《 Chapter 1: Dangerous Birthday Present 》
《 Chapter 2: Down Below 》
《 Chapter 3: Chaos 》
《 Chapter 4: Demons Good or Evil? 》
《 Chapter 5: Dealing with Demons 》
《 Sneak Peek: Damari & Husk 》
《 Sneak Peek: Happy Day In Hell & Poor Unfortunate Souls 》
《 Hazbin Hotel Season 1 Trailer 》
《 Hazbin Hotel Christmas 2023 Special 》
《 Sneak Peek: Damari & Angel Dust 》
《 Chapter 6: Renovating the Hotel 》
《 Chapter 7: Damari's Hell Tour 》
《 Chapter 8: Overture 》
《 Chapter 9: Overture Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 10: Radio Killed the Video Star 》
《 Chapter 11: Radio Killed the Video Star Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 13: Scrambled Eggs Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 14: Masquerade 》
《 Chapter 15: Masquerade Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 16: Masquerade Pt. 3 》
《 Chapter 17: Bizarre Bazaar 》
《 Chapter 18: Training with Overlords 》
《 Chapter 19: Dad Beat Dad 》
《 Chapter 20: Dad Beat Dad Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 21: Bonding with the Vees?!! 》
《 Chapter 22: Aquarium Date 》
《 Chapter 23: Welcome to Heaven 》
《 Chapter 24: Welcome to Heaven Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 25: Hello Rosie! 》
《 Chapter 26: Hello Rosie! Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 27: The Show Must Go On 》
《 Chapter 28: The Show Must Go On Pt. 2 》
《 Chapter 29: The Show Must Go On Pt. 3 》

《 Chapter 12: Scrambled Eggs 》

6.3K 131 146
Da ShiraFangirl

A/N: Thank WolfFang012 once again for that fantastic art of hers! This is her little redesign for Damari to make her look as different as the rest of the Hazbin Hotel characters. This is also how her swan demon disguise looks like she is along with her red ring.

On the couch, KeeKee is seen dozing off until a loud hammer blow against the wall wakes her up. After her swift departure, it was seen that Razzle and Dazzle were assisting Charlie and Vaggie in hanging the banner that read, "HAPPY FIRST WEEK, SIR PENTIOUS!"

"That looks perfect! Aagh! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel." Charlie said in an excited singing tone.

"Um... Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie reminded her.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here."

As if on cue, Sir Pentious comes in with his Egg Bois and a cannon.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie demanded.

"Oh, hello, purple female." Sir Pentious bowed, removing his hat before putting it back on. "It's my new invention the "Skin Flayer 11,000". I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What? Why?" Charlie asked in shock.

"Everyone is being too nice, well except Damari. Obviously, it must be a lie. I can sense they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Sir Pentious said dramatically. "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

Rolling down the crates, there walking over them is a tall demon with white skin, red eyes and white irises, and blonde hair. She wears a lab white coat, red glasses, and white high heels.

The one next to her is a female demon with dark skin, has same red eyes and white irises as hers, and white hair.

"Sign, please." she said, handing him a clipboard.

Sir Pentious signed it right away before handing it back to her.

"Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." she said before they left.

Sir Pentious happily rolled his crate away full of weapons.

"Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine. You are buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie asked in disbelief.

"Err, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." Sir Pentious pointed out, arms crossed.

"Okay, well, that stops right now." Vaggie said, pushing the wheeled crate away.

"Hey!"

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome."

Sir Pentious looks over from his Skin Flayer to see Husk drinking in his bar. Husk notices him and flips him off while drinking. Angel is sitting in the bar, looking at his phone. He notices Sir Pentious and flips him off as well. Niffty was busy cleaning the table with a duster. She turns to him and smiles creepily with a heinous laugh. Then goes to Damari leaning against the wall, petting KeeKee, who's purring. Damari sees him and glares at him with a sharpened knife noise while KeeKee does the same thing and hisses.

Sir Pentious looks unconvinced after seeing that and turns to Vaggie.

"Hmm. I have my doubts."

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us." Vaggie stated.

"But I don't." Sir Pentious crossed his arms.

"I don't trust him either." Damari raised a hand.

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie suggested.

"Not before we lay some ground rules." Vaggie frowned, crossing her arms. "No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things."

She points to the Egg Bois by the crate as the other two are fighting over a laser weapon until it goes off and shoots up the ceiling, creating a hole. Vaggie and Damari gets upset at it.

"Ugh!!" they grunted in unison.

"What did I just say? What did I just say?" Vaggie pointed up the holed ceiling.

"What?" Sir Pentious exclaimed and hugged his Egg Bois. "Not my little egg boys. They do my evil bidding for me."

"Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?" Vaggie asked.

"Yes." he said.

"Then no more eggs." she said sternly.

Sir Pentious starts tearing up and lets go of the Egg Bois.

"Alright, eggies. You've got to go. I... c-can't keep you anymore." he cried dramatically, placing a hand on his forehead.

"Okay, boss." Egg Boi said, saluting him along with the others.

They started walking away with Vaggie wheeling the crates and following them.

"No, don't resist. This is how it has to be."

Once they're gone, Sir Pentious starts crying as Charlie awkwardly comforts him by placing a hand on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Alastor eats a dead deer off a table in a forest with a knife and a fork as he hums with a jazz music in the background.

"Alastor!"

The music stops and the forest stands in a hotel room as Vaggie enters inside. Alastor's expression was priceless as he glances down at the dead deer and Vaggie before calming down.

"Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast." he said.

"Pentious' eggs are all over the place, and I need you to get rid of them." Vaggie said.

Alastor gets up from the table and summons his mic cane.

"Oh, well, in that case, I'd be delighted to!"

"Humanely!"

"Hm. Well, that's a lot less hot."

Alastor's face darkens as they glow green before turning back to his usual cheerful self.

"But I suppose I can take care of that on my outing today."

With that, he walked away with the Egg Bois.'

"Great." Vaggie said, before grimacing at the sight of the dead deer on the table. "That looks disgusting."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, guys. Thanks for coming." Charlie greeted. "It's been brought to our attention that there may be a little... tension in the hotel."

On the couch, Damari is seated between Husk and Angel. Taking Niffty by the tail, Sir Pentious holds her up and aims a ray gun at her, ready to blast her when Vaggie snatches away his gun.

"Tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do here." Vaggie stated, walking away.

Sir Pentious crosses his arms with an irritated hiss.

"We think that this group could really benefit from..." Charlie sang dramatically, pointing up.

Charlie and Vaggie jumps up in the air.

"Trust excercises!"

"Trust excercises!"

Glass breaks when Vaggie doesn't sound enthusiastic as Charlie.

"Ah shit!" Vaggie cursed, falling down.

Charlie helps her up and lightly scolds her.

"Vaggie, we rehearsed this." Charlie sighed and then smiled at the group. "We're doing trust exercises."

"So, what's with the whole, uhhh... this?" Husk asked.

He pointed to the wooden stage with the a banner that says "Trusting 101".

"I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps." he stated, glaring at Angel and Sir Pentious except Damari.

Angel suddenly places his legs over Husk and Damari's lap, much to their shock and disgust.

"Oh, I will, but it's cash up front, and I know that one, can't afford me." Angel said, smirking at Sir Pentious.

Immediately Sir Pentious and Damari get disgusted.

"Gross! I'd never think of it, spider!"

"Really, Angel?"

"Right. Well, let's get started. Charlie?" Vaggie said.

"Actually, I thought maybe you could take the lead on this role." Charlie suggested, pointing at her chest. "I trust everyone, so maybe you know better about how to build it properly."

Charlie backs up into the group for everyone to face Vaggie only. Vaggie was surprised.

"What? Uhh, I don't know if I'm qualified, uh—"

"Oh, come on. It'll be easy. I'm sure you can handle this." Charlie assured her.

"Yeah, um... Sure, I can handle this. No problem.

Vaggie looks uncomfortably at Niffty, who is cheerful and normal, and the group, who are all looking serious. Damari nods encouragingly at her as Charlie steps in between them and offers her a happy, thrilled expression with a thumbs up. Vaggie calms herself down with a deep breath and goes into full army mode.

"Alright, so we are starting with trust falls."

She gets up to Husk's face to get him to straighten up before starting to walk past them.

"Each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backwards, while the rest of the group catches you. Got it? Who wants to go first?"

Charlie immediately raises her hand.

"Ooooh, ooohh, me me me! Me! Me! Me!"she chanted, placing her hands on Vaggie's shoulders.

"Alright. Get on up here." Vaggie pointed to the stage behind her.

Charlie approaches the stage with joy and turns to face the audience. When Damari sees that nobody is approaching the stage, she approaches Charlie to prepare to meet her beside Vaggie.

"I... I love you guys. Like really, really love you."

Charlie turns back and begins to fall backwards. Vaggie and Damari quickly catches Charlie.

"Whoa!" Charlie yelped.

"Gotcha!!" Vaggie and Damari said in unison.

"That... felt good!" Charlie cheered, looking over at Angel. "Angel, why don't you go next?"

"Fine." Angel sighed, walking up the stage.

"This time everyone needs to catch him. Okay? Be more like Damari. Unless you want me to hurt you." Vaggie said sternly, wielding her spear.

The ground reluctantly walk up to stand in front of the stage as Angel faces them.

"Somethin' about myself, huh? How about this?" Angel said before smirking. "I love to suck—"

"Angel, don't you dare!" Damari exclaimed in horror.

"I swear to fuck if you say dicks!" Husk shouted, pointing at him angrily.

"Popsicles, ya sickos!" Angel finished happily. "Get your mind out of the gutter."

Angle falls backwards and Husk and Damari catches him.

"But you know, dicks too!"

This made them drop Angel. Angle rubs his bottom in pain before looking up at Sir Pentious.

"Alright, new guy, you're up."

Spotlight shines on Sir Pentious who's in tears along with his hat.

"I... don't want to live without my minions. Nobody catch me."

He then falls backwards expecting to hit the ground only to feel everyone except Angel caught him.

"Damn it." he cured.

"That's great. Wow, you are slimy." Vaggie commented, letting go of him. "Okay. Good job. Damari."

Damari walks up the stage and looks at them.

"What should I say?"

"Just anything." Vaggie said softly.

"Well... I really enjoy sewing dresses and other outfits I can make. And I really love red velvet."

Damari turns and falls backwards. Everyone catches Damari.

"Wow, that was fast." Damari commented, looking surprised.

"You're surprisingly light." Charlie said. "In a good way, of course."

"What kind of shampoo did you use?" Angel purred, smelling her hair.

Damari immediately gets off of them and stands next to Vaggie, looking flustered.

"Err, Niffty." Vaggie called.

Niffty runs up to the stage and faces them with frantic giggles.

"Sometimes I kill motherbugs in front of their children as a warning to others."

This made them creeped out. Niffty leaps into the air when they move out of the way and she hits the floor. Niffty brings up her fists.

"Yay! Pain."

Niffty runs and jumps off the stage again as Sir Pentious, Husk, Damari, and Angel watch her do that again and again uncomfortably.

"Pain!"

Charlie and Vaggie moves away to have a talk.

"I don't know if this is really working the way we hoped." Charlie consulted Vaggie. "Maybe we should—"

"Honey, you have to trust me here. I got this, okay? I'll figure something out."

Angel pops up in between and wraps his arms around them.

"If you're in the market for some ideas, I got just a thing for some "trust" buildin'." Angel suggested deviously.

Vaggie sighs and looks at him, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you have in mind?"

Damari gets a bad feeling about this upon hearing Angel's suggestion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor leads the Egg Bois through Pentagram City.

"Oh, boy. What's the plan, boss?" Frank asked. "I like your suit."

"What are the antlers for?" Egg Boi #2 asked.

"Can I touch your staff thing?" Egg Boi #3 asked.

"Are those your ears? Or is it your hair? I can't tell." Egg Boi #4 asked.

Alastor's right eye twitches in annoyance as he keeps on walking. A shadow figure spots Alastor and the Egg Bois and moves swiftly in front of them.

"Hark, Alastor. How fare thee this day?" a deep echoed voice greeted

Standing before them is a very tall, slender spider-like demon with dark gray skin and lime green eyes. He wears all-black clothing, with a pitch-black cloak that covers most of his body.

At the front of his cloak is a large black spider with lime green stripes on its eight legs, as well as lime green eyes and lime green on its back. The interior of his cloak is lime green colored with a spider web pattern and four red spider legs extending across the cloak.

He also wears a distinctive big black top hat with a light grey patch at the front, along with a gray colored skull and a lime green and red striped feather on the right side.

Alastor grins to see him when Frank jumps up.

"Who's that, boss? Want me to rough him up for you?"

Alastor leans down to him.

"Follow in silence if you value your shell." he said annoyed, tapping his forehead with his cane.

Alastor gets up to face a spider-like demon.

"Greetings, Zestial!"

A demon was just walking by when he spots Alastor and Zestial.

"Oh, holy shit!" he screamed, falling to the ground.

"Ah, the weather doth become this fine day." Zestial said, grinning.

A white pumpkin face demon spots Zestial and screams.

"Uh oh!"

He jumps into the trash to hide.

"Indeed. Looks like we might have some acid rain this afternoon." Alastor said.

Another demon spots Alastor and Zestial and screams and douses himself in gasoline, sets himself on fire, and flees.

"If our luck doth hold! I do revel in the screams. How art thou?" Zestial said as the two started walking together with the Egg Bois behind them. "It has been an age since thou hath graced us with thy presence."

A demon was taking a selfie on his phone and when he looks at it, he jumps in fright to see a picture of himself, Alastor, and Zestial and drops his phone.

"Oh, fuck!"

Other more demons runs away from those two overlords as they scream in fright.

"Some hath spun wild tales of you falling to... holy arms." Zestial said.

Alastor laughs and looks at himself on the reflection of the window and fixes his coat.

"Oh, I just took a well earned sabbatical. Nothing serious." he said, looking away for a second before looking back at Zestial. "Though it's fun to keep everyone on their toes."

He then laughs as the laughter from audience can be heard in the background. Zestial chuckles.

"There too hath been rumor of thy involvement with the princes and her recent flight of fancy."

When Zestial unfurls his cloak, his eyes glow and the top pair gain red irises for a second before he furls his cloak back in place, looking normal.

"Tell me, how does thou fall in such folly?"

Alastor spins his cane and places it on the ground.

"That is for me to know. But please do guess. I'd love to know the theories." he replied, walking ahead.

Zestial grins and chuckles, following after him as they stroll.

"T'would be grander folly by far to assume the working of your mind, Alastor. Thou hath been naught but an enigma since thy manifested in this realm."

"Coming from someone as ancient as you, I take that as quite the compliment."

They lead the Egg Bois to the glass doors of the high rise. Alastor grins at the security camera above the entrance, making it glitch for a bit. Alastor and Zestial enters until Alastor stops the Egg Bois from following him with his cane.

"No, no. I have a very important task for you. Stay here and guard the front until I return."

The Egg Bois salutes and the door closes as Alastor and Zestial was send up in the elevator. One of them spots someone up.

"Oh look. Frank is up there." Egg Boi said.

Frank is riding in the elevator with the overlord as he bangs on the glass.

"We have names?" one of the Egg Bois asked.

He shrugged. Then Frank falls out of the doors when they open as soon as they made it to their destination. On the upper floor, demons exits numerous elevators. Frank sees a slender demon with pale white skin, sharp white teeth, pitch black eyes and a really long neck. She sports short white hair, although it could be tied up under her hat and, similar to Alastor, she appears to be always smiling.

She wears a red dress with gray shoulder pads, a black belt, and black wrists. Her red sun hat has two skulls and three black flowers on the front side, with a large red and black plume on the top side.

Next to her is a blue fire deer overlord as the two nod at each other. Then loud stomps was heard and Frank looks up in awe to see a massive dinosaur demon lady stepping over him. Frank follows them on a small flight of stairs to a grand board room. As the overlords take their seats, Frank hides next to Alastor and waves to a woman named Rosie, sitting next to Alastor, who spots him. She flashes him a sharp knife teeth.

"Oh!"

Frank hides behind Alastor's chair. White high heels sharp as knives strut to the head of the table.

"Welcome, Hell sovereign overlords. I've invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city."

Standing before them is a a tall and slender, light gray-skinned demon. She sports long white hair that has been formed in the shape of large horns with several black streaks - most of them on top of the horn shape that resemble thin ribbons, while one is located on her bangs.

On her face, she has a marking that appears to be inspired by a mask, which is around her slanted-eyes with white irises, red sclera, and thick lashes protruding from them. The rest of her arms and hands are colored white, with her hands themselves are rather large in proportion to her body with black nails protruding from them.

Her attire is reminiscent of a ballerina - she wears an off-the-shoulder black dress with white buttons and white stripes located down the front and at the rim of the spiked skirt, which includes hot-pink lining. She also wore black waist-length stockings which are covered by white ballerina shoelaces, and her shoes are that of metallic ballet slippers which she walks on the tips of her toes. She also wore a set of hooped black earrings.

Standing by her sides are the same female demons that delivered Sir Pentious' weapons.

"Together, you own millions of souls. Souls at risk with the new extermination schedule. We need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interest." she said, banging her fist on the table.

Zestial sits down next to her and summons his cup and a saucer.

"Zestial, so good to see you, my friend." she greeted.

"Enchanted as always Carmilla." he greeted back before sipping his tea.

Carmilla spots someone next to Zestial and looks surprised.

"Alastor?"

"Yes, I know I've been absent some time. I'm sure you've all been wondering." Alastor said.

"Not really. But welcome back in any case." Carmilla said, making Alastor flinch and annoyed.

She snaps her fingers and was given a clipboard.

"This year's extermination was brutal, far more even than years past. We have assessed that about 16% of the population was lost."

A lab coated female demon presses a remote and the chart can be seen on the projector along with the Exorcist being crossed off.

"With the angelic legions new returning twice as quickly, I think it prudent we—"

Carmilla was cut off by a door being kicked opened by none other than Velvette. Her hair was changed into pigtails. She wears a sleeveless navy-blue coat with burgundy lining and two desire hearts on the left side of the fur collar (similar to the ones on Valentino's). Her coat is worn over a sleeveless, black turtlenecked crop-top that includes two desire hearts on the chest. Her set of loose-pants are colored in navy-blue and desire-red in a striped-pattern, held by a black belt with a white heart-shaped buckle.

For footwear, she wore heeled black shoes with white poms on the top. Velvette accessorized with black-striped fingerless opera gloves with alternating colors - white for her right glove and desire for her left.

Velvette is on the phone as she walked in with everyone staring at her.

"Yes, I've got it handled, Vox. Are you doubting me? Really? Me? That's what I thought."

She leans against the chair and laughs.

"Yes, I know. They're all a joke. Thank you, Vee. See you soon."

Velvette kisses her phone.

"Kisses, darling."

With that, she hangs up and faces the overlords, taking her seat.

"Nice of you to join us, Velvette. Will your... colleagues be joining?" Carmilla said.

"No. They have better shit to do than to listen to an old windbag who thinks she's tough shit. I'm here to represent." Velvette replied.

"Charming." Carmilla stated, going back to the board.

Velvette holds up a phone to record Carmilla and puts on poop emojis around her.

"So, as I was saying, we need to discuss—"

Velvette waves her hand.

"Yes?"

"On the subject of discussion..."

She tosses an angel's head on the table, splattering gold blood. This shocked the overlords,

"Oh, tasty!" Alastor grinned hungrily.

Carmilla looks at it in shock then to Velvette.

"Where did you get this?"

"We found it during extermination day. If these Holy Rollers can be killed, the game has changed."

Velvette stands on the table.

"We can take the fight to them. The boys and I have come up with a full assault plan."

She was interrupted by a loud slurping noise coming from Zestial slurping his tea as everyone looks at him funny. Once he's done slurping, he sets down his cup.

"If it be true thee and thy colleagues desire to war, with such meager proof. Thou art far more... foolish than I be thought."

Velvette scoffs and does the air quotes from her fingers.

"Meager proof? It's a dead fucking exorcist. I'd say that's pretty fucking definitive. You going blind, old man?"

"We know not how this perished. Mayhaps t'was not by a demon's hand at all. If we rush to war without knowing mightn't they purge all of Hell for daring an uprising!" Zestial explained, smashing his fist on the table and shaking his cup.

The overlords muttered in agreement except Velvette. Velvette notices a grimace and ashamed look on Carmilla and grins mischievously.

"Oh, I get it. So Grandpa is too pussy to fight, so I guess there's no point, right?"

Zestial's eyes narrow with a hissing noise. Velvette was unfazed with it.

"Oh. What's the matter, Fossil?"

She comes up to his face.

"Too senile to make a real power grab for—"

Carmilla comes up to Velvette's face and sings.

You better show some respect!
Check your behavior, no one speaks to Zestial that way!
Did you expect us to sit back and take your insolent brazen display?

Velvette raises her eyebrow and laughs and begins singing as well.

Haha, you've got it twisted
I'm not the one who needs a new attitude

Maybe you missed it, but I'm that #Bitch
And I will do nothing less than what I please (Woo!)
I'm the backbone of the Vees

Mad that I acted respectless?
Well, it's 'cause no one could respect this

Velvette walks across the table while looking at the overlords and kneels in front of the blue fire deer overlord, who flinches. She pulls out her phone and sends out bad emojis before taking selfies of herself.

Sorry, group attendin'
Since when are Overlords too scared to fight?
You're long past trendin'
Sorry, babе. But, I ain't swipin' right
You lost your relevance

She leans next to Zestial, who sings.

We can't act without more intelligence

Velvette groans in annoyance.

Ugh, no wonder I'm so respectless
I could eat you lot for breakfast

Carmilla sneers at her.

You and the Vees are inane and uninformed
Smug wannabes who don't heed when you've been warned

Velvette turns to Carmilla and smirks.

Oops! Did I strike a nerve?
'Cause when I brought out the angel's head

She tosses the angel's head across the table in front of Carmilla. Carmilla starts to lose her composure and scratches the table in anger, much to Zestial's concern.

Couldn't help but observe
That your wrinkled face was turning red

And why are you avoidin' war?
That's what the guns you sell are for
Thanks to my being respectless

She kicks the angel's head aside to get close to Carmilla as she leans close to her face.

One thing I'm starting to suspect is
You know why this angel's headless?
Do you have a disclosure?

Carmilla comes up to her face.

This meeting's over!

The two glare at each other nose to nose as the other overlords look on in silence.

"That was a productive meeting." Alastor commented, breaking the tension.

Velvette turns away with her arms crossed.

"Hmmph, fine. But first before I go, there's something you all should know."

She then grinned, took out her phone once more, typed something, and sent it. The chart is replaced by many images of Damari by the projector. The overlords give a gasp. Alastor's smile decreases.

"There's a human girl in Hell. And she has a pure soul. We don't know how she got here, but we know that she's special. The Vees and I have been watching her." Velvette smirked.

"Where did you find her?" Carmilla asked, looking cautious and concerned.

"Through the drone, of course. This was after the extermination before this whole six months thing. She's a rather rare one to not be the one to getting corrupted and she had strange powers when she threaten Vox."

She later showed Damari's eyes glowing red as she threatened Vox about leaving her friends alone or else. Alastor grips onto his cane tightly as he glares at Velvette, who grins at him.

"Whoever gets that human Damari Valor and her soul wins, which is going to be me and the Vees. And we'll have her for sure."

"You wouldn't." Alastor threatened angrily, surprising Rosie, Zestial, and Carmilla.

"Tch. We'll see how long will that last for her to be protected by you. That's all I need to say. Safe travels back to the nursing home, fuckers. Kiss my ass."

Velvette laughs and walks off, flipping them off. Zeezi, the dinosaur demon, scoffs.

"What the hell? We literally just got here. And to find out about a human just now?"

Carmilla's two daughters Odette and Clara look at her with concern.

"Mother?" Odette called.

Carmilla holds up a hand to tell her that she can't talk about it and she left with Zestial following after her. Other overlords leave the board room except Alastor as he watches Zestial and Carmilla leave to the other room.

"Hmm! Well, that's interesting." Alastor hummed.

He looks down to see Frank on the ground after almost being stomped on by Zeezi.

"You, little egg creature. I have a job for you."

"Oh, yes, boss." Frank stood up.

"Follow them."

Saluting, Frank turns to face the overlords and goes after them. A scowl crossing Alastor's face, he realizes that Damari is in far more danger than she has ever been in. Before they do, he must take a quick action.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

480 24 14
Dear guests at the Hazbin Hotel, Your untimely death brings you upon the streets of hell itself. You don't know where go, what to do, or how to even...
292K 4.1K 14
THIS STORY IS OUTDATED!!! A NEW STORY ABOUT CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR IS IN THE WORKS!!! VIEW MY CHARLIE MORNINGSTAR UPDATE CHAPTER IN MY HAZBIN HOTEL GIRL...
4.1K 269 19
When a certain divine intervention causes chaos in heaven's council, it is your duty as the Ophanim angel to protect the peace between heaven and hel...
4.1K 55 12
A young man who cared deeply for his kin, made a deal with the Devil himself, becoming one with Hell itself in order to save the one he loves the mos...