Totally Spies: Gotham Gals

By Serinua23

When the spy girls find themselves going to Gotham Academy, and when a new sponsor funding WOOHP by the name... More

New York! New York!
First Mission
What happened to Sam, Clover, and Alex?
Like falling dominoes
Stuck at home
I'm batshit crazy about you
Time goes by in a Flash
The Morning Show
Riddle me, my love!
Riddle me, my love pt. 2
Riddle me, my love pt.3
Bring on the fear!
Bring on the fear! pt.2
A Sunrise in Gotham
An orange cat and a witch boy
First Summoning
You've changed me
You Are What You Wear
You Are What You Wear Pt.2/Atlantis
An Atlantean Heart
Superman vs. The Witch Boy
Shocking, not!
We are Totally Spies!
Baby, it's cold outside~
Batman in the Night
Worlds Colliding
Secrets
A crazy Black Friday
Jinx
Cupid's Flower
Cupid's Flowers Part 2
It's a small world
So Sasaeng
Red Arrow
Dead Girls Walking
It was going to be a normal day
Operation: Save the Justice League
Queen of the Nerds
The Science Fair
Teen woes
Who saves the world? Girls! pt. 1
Who saves the world? Girls! pt.2
Who saves the world? Girls! part 3
Spring's Coming
Homecoming
I'm an Alien pt. 1
I'm an Alien pt. 2
I'm an Alien pt.3
A Change of Scenery
Metropolis High
Higher than a kite
Bake sale
Cupid pt. 1
Cupid pt. 2
The witching hour pt.1
The witching hour pt. 2
The Truth
Under Metropolis and Gotham

Winter is coming

100 5 0
By Serinua23

A/N: Here's the "I'm cold" makeup look I mentioned in the chapter.

"Oh my God, Sammy, you have a date?" Clover asks, closing her magazine.

"Who? Sam, who?" Alex questions, sitting next to Sam.

"Well, he's a redhead, works for the Daily Planet, and has the most exquisite taste in coffee I've ever seen," Sam gushes, pulling up the newspaper for today that has her photos all over the front page.

"Wait...redhead, works at the Daily Planet. Sam, are you going on a date with that geek Jimmy Olsen?!" Clover shrieks, her eyes going wide. "Oh right, right, I promised Cameron I'd be nicer to people. Sam, I am-"

"I get it. Jimmy is a huge Superman geek. Yesterday, he literally said I'm the hottest girl that has ever breathed next to him. But at least he shares my love of riddles and crossword puzzles," Sam says, looking at her phone.

"We need to go to the mall! We need a date outfit!" Clover exclaims, running to get her keys. "What time is your date?"

"In five hours," Sam says, making the room silent. "Oh my God, we need to go now!"

The spies run out of the house and into Clover's car.

"To the Metropolis Mall!" Sam yells as the car speeds off onto the road.

When the spies arrive at the mall, Clover rushes to the nearest Francesca's.

"Alright, Alex, you get sheer leggings. Sam, you get a black skirt while I get a pink blouse and black boots!" Clover says, walking over to the sweater rack.

"Sammy, how'd you meet Jimmy?" Alex asks while looking through a pile of leggings.

"I met him at the Metropolis Park. He stopped me and asked if he could take a few pictures for the Daily Planet. I, of course, said yes, and the rest is history," Sam explains, picking out a black pair of two-inch heel boots with hearts on the front.

"Aww! That's so sweet. We should do a triple date if everything goes well," Alex squeals, finding a pair of leggings in Sam's size.

"Honestly, with how much of a geek Jimmy is when it comes to superheroes and villains, he'd totally be for it," Sam replies, pulling out a skirt that goes down to her mid-thigh.

"Sammy, I found the perfect top!" Clover squeals, showing Sam the pastel pink sweater with puffed sleeves at the end.

"I love it!" Sam exclaims, dragging Clover and Alex to the checkout counter.

Once the spies leave, Clover pulls out her transportable makeup case when they return to her car.

"Ok, since it's winter, I'm going to be doing the "I'm cold" makeup look I saw on TikTok. Alex, hand me that Flower Knows eyeshadow palette and blush. By the way, can you handle Sam's skincare prep, foundation, and concealer?" Clover asks, pulling out her brushes.

"Gotcha, Clover," Alex replies, pulling out moisturizer, primer, sunscreen, foundation, concealer, and setting spray.

"Don't worry, we'll have you looking like a snow princess in no time," Clover says, patting the brush in some eyeshadow.

"You guys really don't have to do all this," Sam says, looking at the line of snow people.

"Of course we have to do this. After that disastrous incident with Riddler, you so need some date r&r. Besides, Jimmy may be a geek, but he seems pretty cool. You also have a thing for nerds and geeks," Clover responds, fanning Sam's face. "Don't deny it. Remember when Arnold was your secret admirer a year ago, and you honored his wish to go on a dinner date? When you returned, you said it was one of the best dates you've ever been on."

"Look, that was a one-time thing. Besides, I've dated every type of boy before," Sam laughs, the cold air smacking her cheeks.

"Well, let's hope this one is the charm," Alex says, spraying setting spray on Sam's face for the last time. "And done! You look so cute!"

"Sammy, is that you?" Jimmy asks, walking with Clark.

Clover and Alex get in front of Sam, blocking his view of her.

"She's here, but you can't talk to her. You're not supposed to look at a girl's date makeup look before the date, or else it's five years of bad dating luck!" Clover exclaims, making Jimmy smile."I've never heard of that, but I'll take your word for it. See you at the Hard Rock Cafe, Sam!" Jimmy exclaims, waving goodbye to Sam.

"That was close. We've got to get you home and in these clothes," Clover says, starting her car.

~~~~~~~~~

Five hours later, Jimmy Olsen picked Sam up from the penthouse, and the two spent the entire car ride talking about who'd win if Batman and Superman got into a fight. Now they're at the Hard Rock Cafe looking at the menu.

"What are you having?" Jimmy asks, looking at Sam reading the non-alcoholic section.

"I'm thinking of trying the strawberry basil lemonade. What about you?" Sam asks, closing the menu.

"I'm getting the mango-berry cooler. I need a break from caffeinated drinks," Jiimy responds, looking at Sam's cheeks. "Sam, you could've asked for my coat if you were cold. Your cheeks are pink."

"Oh, Jimmy, I'm fine, it's makeup. So, what's it like working at the Daily Planet with Superman's girlfriend? Or is Superman the cuckold in the relationship?" Sam jokes, making Jimmy laugh.

"It's pretty fun working there, but sources, my eyes, tell me that Superman, Lois Lane, and Clark Kent are so having a threesome. One time, I saw Clark and Superman had a hickey in the same spot," Jimmy answers, making Sam smile. "By the way, if you want an inside scoop, Natalie Valentine's daughter, Natasha Mina Valentine, is taking over her mom's company as her mother returns from prison. Who knew a divorce could mess a lady up so bad?"

"Natalie's coming out of jail? Wow, never did I expect that," Sam replies, waving down the waiter. "Ready to order?"

Jimmy nods his head, and the two of them place their orders. They get their drinks after ten minutes. Then, after thirty minutes, they get their food. Sam and Jimmy dig into their sandwiches, enjoying their food.

~~~~~~~~~

"Jimmy, that food was so good," Sam gushes, holding her bag of leftovers.

"I know, right! I'm so glad Clark recommended this place!" Jimmy says, taking out his phone.

"You mean Cuckold Clark?" Sammy jokes, making Jimmy laugh so hard he almost slips on the snow.

"Stop. I have to go to work with him tomorrow!" Jimmy laughs, getting held up by Sam.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself," Sam cackles, falling to the snow with Jimmy.

The two teens laugh together as they lie on a pile of snow.

"This is one of the best dates I've been on," Sam says, her head next to Jimmy's.

"Thanks, but you played a major part in it, Miss Sunny California Girl," Jimmy replies, moving some snow out of Sam's hair. "I can't blame you, though. You'd need to be a daily sunshine type of person to be happy in Ghetto Gotham."

Sam playfully slaps Jimmy's arm.

"Gotham is not that bad. Sure, the daily crime is frustrating, but once you get over that, it's ok," Sam says, making Jimmy smirk.

They both break out into laughter after looking at each other.

"What am I saying? Gotham is absolutely ghetto," Sam laughs, getting off the ground. "Wanna head to my ghetto city so I can return home?"

"Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we are, Sammy. Home sweet home," Jimmy says, parking his car. "It was nice being on a date with you. I hope we have many more."

"Me too," Sam replies, getting out of the car and going to Jimmy's side.

Sam goes on her tippy toes and kisses Jimmy's cheek.

"Bye! See you later!" Sam exclaims, running to the penthouse door.

Jimmy's face turns tomato red, and his head falls onto the steering wheel.

"Oh my God, a hot girl kissed me! Yes, hahaha!" Jimmy cheers, placing his hand on the cheek Sam kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 694 15
The Young Justice team is give a mission by Batman to go on an undercover mission at Gotham Academy. Their mission is simple. They have to figure out...
6.8K 140 25
BAD DESCRIPTION SORRY Scarlet has been looked after by Bruce Wayne for many years living the normal life. Unlike the others, Scarlet doesn't know ab...
9.4K 240 12
Batman finds a cluster of old files belonging to the light. However as he decodes them he realizes that a few are targeting a young, powerful, indivi...
50K 1K 22
Dick was kidnapped by the villains will he lived to see another day? The villains are planning something worst than nightmares. Will the batfamily b...