demon bound.

Od mdoriya

i need my daily dose of nudes. @mdoriya ( rin okumura x reader lemons ) ( a huge mass of cringe ) Viac

one ; absurd ideas ✓
three ; computer games
four ; bets
five ; dirty pictures
six ; bikinis
seven ; second piercing
eight ; pitiful ex
nine ; dating rin
ten ; car trouble
eleven ; nudies
twelve ; painkillers
thirteen ; little crush
account change
ay!

two ; jealous of who? ✓

20.2K 305 561
Od mdoriya

ii | jealous of who?

Another assessment was coming up in Biology and of course notorious Rin hadn't been studying over the summer holidays. You had told him that if he at least received a passing grade in the quiz then you would promise to return all the manga you had stolen from him. However, everyone knows that Rin is terrible at concentrating in his studies so you also agreed to tutor him.

          Unfortunately, you had to cancel your plans today, you had originally wanted to go to the bookstore a block away from your apartment complex considering one of your top authors is doing a book signing. But Rin's current grade in biology kind of puts a damper on your parade.

          Although he's late, really late.

          Two whole freaking hours late.

          By now the sun has long set as the night sky is filled with the soft, shimmering of the stars. You've packed your books away a while ago, showered, changed and is just lounging on the couch; with your favorite hentai manga in your hand, your annoyance still can't seem to be put at ease.

        Your ears pick up the sound of light footsteps just beyond the front door and the lock clicks, possibly due the input of a key.

Or someone could be trying to break in, doesn't really matter.

Your thoughts are soon interrupted as the white front door opens, the chilly night breeze scampering in and nipping at your naked thighs, causing you to tug the oversized shirt down, if possible.

        Rin closes the door behind him, awkwardly standing there before speaking up, "Hey [ name ]." He drawls out your name, his voice low and the aura emitting from him is one of anxiety.

          Sighing, he walks over to you, feeling the couch dip as he takes a seat, "[ name ] please don't ignore me." His plead falls on deaf ears, but his tone sounds so desperate and full of regret that you almost give in.

Almost.

Ignoring him, you continue to flip through your manga, your mind trying not to drift to his hand which now rests on your thigh, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"[ name ], I'm sorry." He whispers and you just barley hear it.

But that's not what you want to hear, you don't want to hear his apologizes or the pleads spilling from his mouth. All you want is for your book to be signed and yeah sure, maybe you're being a little hardheaded, extremely childish and quite bratty but you just wanted something for yourself for a change. You wanted it so badly that you're in fact willing to give it up for him. Yet return all you'll get is sorry?

Bullshit.

And to make matters even worse this isn't the first time something like this has happened. In fact as of recently, you've been putting a lot of your plans on hold just for him. Whether it be to go those cute dates (which involve eating pizza)–although you don't mind–or you helping him with his cram school homework.

Turning the page once more, you can feel Rin looking at you, taking a glance in his direction a tired sigh leaves his mouth again.

Usually at this point you would of already forgiven him and started studying, although it's different this time.

Shifting purposely, his hand then slides of your thigh and you finally speak up, "What're you doing here?"

          A small silence falls upon the two of you before he says, "I came by to apologize and we still have our study date."

          "Yeah–" you sigh, "– well consider it canceled, I also don't need your measly apologizes."

          A small groan of annoyance leaves him & maybe you can be a little hard on the boy but he deserves it, especially since he had you waiting on him when you're doing him a favor, "[ name ], come on. How many times do you want me to say I'm sorry?"

          Shooting an incredulous look his way, you scoff, [ color ] eyes narrowing at the boy in front you, "Whatever Rin, you should get going, it's getting late."

          No words are shared between you two as he just stares at you, but he moves his hand to rest on your inner thigh again, thumb rubbing small circles as a shiver leaves you. He almost grins at his power over you and the dimmed lights of the living room do nothing to ease the tension. However, that all shatters due to his next words...

          "You see, it's just that Shiemi wanted me to help her carry some of the heavier flower pots last minute and then we kinda had tea. But before I knew it, we were talking and it had already gotten late."

          You growl lowly before muttering, "Are you fucking serious?" Whenever Rin's late it always comes down to one reason: Shiemi. However, it's not like you have anything against the cute blonde, quite frankly, you and the girl are actually pretty good friends. It's just that recently she's been getting on your nerves. "Shiemi, again?"

Rin's eyes swirl with confusion before he registers his own words, "Alright so that isn't really what you wanna hear from your boyfriend, but all she needed was my help. I promise, time moved way faster than I thought."

Oh yeah, she definitely wanted your help in more than just carrying pots. . .

You push down the flaming fires of fury which had started to burn within you and take a deep breath, "You know what Rin? If you wanna help Shiemi so badly, then why don't you go and date her? I'm sure she'll be more than happy to have your full attention." Getting up, you toss the manga on the couch, dismissing Rin's slight blush as he stares at the cover before he follows you into the kitchen like a lost puppy.

"Wait [ name ], don't tell me you're on this shit again."

You bite your bottom lip to hold back the string of curses you want to throw at him, instead you place the glass down and look over at Rin, "What the hell is that supposed to mean? If you think it's okay to forget about your girlfriend and go hang out with another girl, then fine. All I'm saying is that if you two start dating then you can hang out with her all you want; I won't have to be gloomy about you ditching me and having to cancel my plans."

          Leaning against the counter, you face Rin, eyes blazing with a new kind of ferocity. But before you know it, he begins to make his way towards you.

          "Rin."

          "[ name ]."

          "Do you think this is a fucking joke?" You squint your eyes at the boy, "I'm not playing around."

          And yet it seems as though your words are thrown out the window considering a sly grin graces his lips, "You think I don't know that?" His hands cage you on both sides, your body already feeling the heat radiating off of him.

          "I'm not falling for that again."

        "What? I'm not doing anything." He plays coy, chest pressing up so dangerously against yours as your breath hitches, thumbs rubbing seductive circles on your waist, driving you to insanity.

          Unable to get any words out to halt his movements, his lips suddenly fall into place with your own. The kiss full of fury & rage, desperation pouring out of you. Whispers leave you mouth in a measly attempt to get your head above water, but the moment his lips begin trailing down neck–you've lost it. Harsh kisses and bites erupt on your skin as he starts claiming you as his all over again.

          The urge is primal, an animalistic burn within you and as your eyes snap open, you're able to push him away only a few inches. Puffs of air leaving your mouth whilst your lips burn with a sweet sting.

"That wasn't funny."

"It's not like I was laughing."

You roll your eyes in utter annoyance, "You always try to get yourself out of situations by seducing me." The statement is true, in fact it's become a habit for Rin to act such a way, as if his dick is the solution to everything. Of course most of the time you don't mind these kind of actions however, for some reason you're truly irritated by him.

Shrugging his shoulders he mutters under his breath, "That's cause the only way to get you to stop rambling is by putting that mouth of yours to use. " His words barely reach your ears as you raise an eyebrow in question. His eyes fall upon your expression and widen at the possibility of you actually hearing what he said, "N-Nothing, listen [ name ] you just need to calm down—"

Scoffing, you immediately interrupt him, "Calm down? You want me to be calm? Rin I just missed a great opportunity because of your tardiness! You of all people know how badly I wanted to go, but instead I choose helping you over my own needs. Yet you thought, for some ungodly reason, that helping carrying flower pots is way more important than anything else!" You're fuming, beyond pissed & at the same time trying to get your mind off of how sinfully good Rin looks dressed in all black.

"You're totally right [ name ], I am a complete ass that shouldn't of let you down when you were doing a favor for me." Taken aback by his words, you raise your eyebrows at him, "But, can we stop acting like that's the only problem here?" You narrow your eyes at Rin's question and fold your arms across your chest.

"If there's another problem here, then Rin, please by all means tell me."

A shit eating grin seems to fall onto his face as he says the next words, "You're jealous."

          Amusement fills up and you let out a dry laugh, "Jealous? Of who?"

          He sends you a look as if the answer is the most obvious thing in the world,"You're clearly jealous of Shiemi."

          A silence falls upon the two of you, your mind currently trying to process if you heard the boy correctly, "You're kidding with me right?"

          Rolling his eyes, he folds his arms, "Don't even try to deny it."

          "Alright, since you're so sure of yourself name me a time I've been jealous of her."

          "Last week, we were supposed to clean the coal tar infested room and I was like five minutes late, but when the excuse I gave involved Shiemi you totally gave me the cold shoulder for the rest of the day."

          Putting a finger up, you huff out, "Okay, first of all--"

          But Rin's not having it, he interrupts you with the determination to get his point across, "The mission at Mepphy Land when I wanted to be paired with Shiemi, you gave me the dirtiest look and ignored me for like a whole week."

          "What kind of boyfriend wants to be paired with another girl--?"

          "One of our classes has arranged seating so I'm placed next to her and I was sexting you in class but you blew me off. Which, might I might I add, you never do."

          "Are you done?"

          Rin shakes his head, a soft laugh leaving him, "Like three weeks ago at the beach, she asked me to rub sunscreen on her back--"

        "Honestly Rin, you're just putting yourself in more shit by reminding me, so if I were you I would shut the fuck up."

          Rin has an annoying cocky grin on his face whilst you send him the harsher glare you can muster. The boy obtains a twinkle of a different emotion sparkling in his eyes, "Want me to show you one of the things I would never do for Shiemi?"

          "Rin, there is literally nothing you wouldn't do for that girl."

          He begins to stalk back towards you, much like a predator about to catch its prey and it sends even more shivers down your back when you notice the devilish look in his eyes. He hums in amusement, hands taking rest at your waist while whispering the words against your lips, "No [ name ], I can think of a couple."

          "What do you think you're doing?" The question falls on deaf ears, your voice getting caught in your throat and your mind becoming an opaque fog.

          "There are so many things that I would do only for you–do only to you. I'm sure you can think of a few, hm?"

          You shudder at his words, your determination to resist is dwindling by the second, "Rin, now isn't the time. N-not here." You feel the coolness of the counter pushing into your back, the chill soothing you burning skin, "People eat here--!" Before you can even finish, he hoists you up and onto the counter. Hands darting under your shirt and groping you, his warm lips embrace your own, his tongue gliding across your bottom lip.

          His hands are all over you: sliding against the side of you body, across your stomach and back up to your chest to tug at your nipples. And it's so wrong, so, so wrong to be committing such actions in the kitchen--but you just can't help but give in.

          Rin hastily pulls your shirt over your head with a smile on his face, "There are certain things that I can only do for my girlfriend."

          Bending down, he also pulls away your underwear, "Rin we really shouldn't..." But it's too late, barley able to finish your sentence with his long fingers already plunging knuckle deep into you and his mouth sucking harshly on your clit.

          Your body shakes from the sudden pleasure, toes curling while your fingers grip the edges of the marble surface.

          "S-Shit Rin!"  You grasp onto his dark blue locks of hair, looking down to see his eyes already on you with a dark tint of lust clouding them. It's a look you've seen one-too-many times, a silent promise that he'll give you the addictive high you so desperately seek, "D-Damnit, don't look at me when you're--y'know."

          He smirks knowingly, the answer already clear in his head, "And why not?" He stands up and as if to mock you, he increases the speed of his fingers; it causes shocks of euphoria to shoot through you.

          Your fingers wrap around his arm as if to slow his movements, he counters by using his left hand to hold your quivering thigh, keeping your legs open, "Because–"

          Not giving you the chance to reply, he speaks up again with a coy smile, "Why can't I look at my girlfriend while my fingers are playing with her pussy?"

          The words which leave his lips are so crude and filthy but they still seem to cause the knot within the depths of your stomach to tighten, further aiding in your arousal. You've always been a sucker for Rin's dirty talk, "Its–oh fuck! It's just embarrassing."

          His thumb attacks your sensitive numb with fast circles, the breaths which leave your mouth becoming heavier, "Embarrassing huh?" Rin's tone is so teasing, making you feel so small and helpless against him, with nothing to do but drown in the pools of pleasure, "And if you screamed my name so loud the neighbors would hear, I think that would be pretty embarrassing too, right?"

          It's a promise, one you'll know he'll keep since he's done so before. His jealous ass thought you were spending too much time with Yukio so he fucked you raw on his brother's bed.

          The mole faced boy wasn't too pleased when he caught the two of you and ended up going outside to soak the mattress and sheets with gasoline, only to burn them.

          As a sudden sensation from below rushes through you, you've noticed Rin's down on his knees again with two fingers speedy on your clit and his tongue lodged so deep inside of you.

          "Oh God Rin, p-please." Pleas leave your lips, your legs quaking from the pleasure and your teeth biting down on your lip. Your stomach does back flips and you rest your head on the cabinets behind you as endless moans and whines emit from your mouth, only becoming louder as your boyfriend presses harder on your over sensitive clit.

          He loves seeing you this way, so vulnerable in the palms of his hands. The fact that he's the only one that can drive you to such a state–where the only words that can leave your lips is his name, with a trembling body and cum soaked thighs–drives him mad.

           "O-Oh m--fuck!" 

          For spilt second you lose all feeling in your body, a silent scream leaving you as well as a choked sob. Your eyes watch as Rin stands up while licking his lips and liquid coated fingers. He takes your leg on top of his shoulder and he leans in to kiss you softly, mumbling words against your lips.

          "I love you, [ name ]. You're the only girl I want, so don't you ever doubt that." The kiss is slow, the taste of your cum is evident on his lips before he gives you one more peck and then reaches for his belt.

          You help him shove his pants and boxers down just enough for his member to come out. He rubs it slowly, up and down on you soaked slit teasingly and you instantly know that he wants something.

          "Admit it."

          You blink in a dumbfounded manner, so drunk on pleasure that it takes your mind a few moments to process his words, "Admit what?" 

          He hums out in frustration, sending you a look before continuing, "You know what I'm talking about." Making sure you know he's serious, he purposely presses the tip of his cock against your clit--hard.

          You whine out, already sick of his teasing and an incoherent sentence leaves you, "R-Rin I don't–fuck, p-please."

          He huffs out a breath, seeming to be annoyed with you, "[ name ]." He only speaks your name in what can be described as a warning tone; one you already know implies that he's not playing around, even if it means he has to deny you of an orgasm.

          You let out a mewl again when he pushes against your clit, "A-Alright, I was just a little jealous, b-but more so annoyed. N-now would you please?" You're begging at this point, crying out for some sort of release.

          Yet he simply sighs out in dissatisfaction and for a second you're sure he'll leave you hanging, "I guess that'll have to do." With that, he pushes his hard member past your tight walls a cry of pleasure slipping past your lips at the stretch.

          "O-Oh, fuck." Your clamping around him and you almost scream out as he plunges his cock all the way to the hilt. His hands keep you thighs open as they begin to tremble, whines leaving you as he pulls out only to slam back in.

          You can't help the loud cries which you let out, especially when Rin starts pounding into you. It feels like he's reshaping you from the inside out, the pleasure is so mind blowing and your hand grips at his bicep, your nails digging in.

          He grabs your waist and starts pulling your hips his way as he slams back into you. You almost can't believe this is happening, not with how the jolts of pleasure are shocking your body.

          He pulls out once more to press his tip back against your clit, causing you to squirm and his eyes then lock on yours when he shoves his hard cock all the way in, "P-Please Rin!" You don't know what you're begging for now, whether it's for him to go harder or to just lose control.

          He seems to make sense of your plea as he begins hammering into you, causing your mouth to gape open and eyes to flutter close. But you then feel his hand gripping your jaw, his eyes staring intently into your own while he snaps his hips against you.

          "You think I would leave you for Shiemi?" The question must be rhetorical because once he begins to rolls his hips, your mind instantly muddles and you can't even form any words, "You think I would what, fuck her? Especially like this?"

          Your clit is pulsating, juices spilling on the floor while Rin begins to pound mercilessly into your core again, "S-Shit, Rin!"

          His grip on your jaw tightens while he forces you to look at him, "Answer me." A growl resonates from his chest but you can't even comply with his request. Especially when he starts to purposely and relentlessly ensure every time his cock pounds back into you, it mercilessly hits your g-spot, rendering you to nothing but loud cries and a trembling body.

          "I won't tell you again." As if to verify his words, his fingers pinch your clit and you jerk away from him while you scream out, only to have Rin pull you back toward him and his length to be shoved all the way to the hilt again.

          "N-No, I don't–oh my god!" The pleasure is too much, with his thumb pressing hard & fast circles on your clit and his cock constantly hitting your special spot, you just can't take it, "I-it's so, oh s-shit, it's so good Rin!"

          You don't miss the smug smirk which dances along his lips, before he remembers the situation at hand. Leaning in, he spreads your thighs further and begins to reach deeper inside of you. With that, your eyes roll to the back of your head while you become painfully tight, "You're not fucking cumming until you finish your sentence." He then nips at your bottom lip and you're sure you hear a dark chuckle leave him.

          He pulls his cock out of you and your legs almost slam close due to the over sensitivity of him furiously rubbing his cock against your clit. You sob out, pitiful begs for release leave you since you're so close, you can feel it right at the tips of your fingers.

          The words leave you in haste with a pleading voice, "I don't! I don't think you would leave me for her--I was just, fuck please!"

         When your eyes land on him, the look he sends you is indecipherable, whether it's one full of pity or pure arousal–you don't know. But you would pity someone in your state too: crying for an orgasm with a juice soaked core and swollen lips, you're a mess.

          But as Rin Okumura plunges back into you, you see stars and you tighten around him so tight that the boy groans out. He knows what this means, you're gonna cum real soon, "Hold it. You can hold it just a little longer can't you [ name ]? After what you've said to me tonight, I'm sure you can wait a bit more."

          But you can't, you really can't hold out for him. However, he didn't particularly ask you, he told you. All the while making you feel guilty, as though you don't deserve this and all he's doing is pitying his horny girlfriend who begs for his cock.

          You notice him grinning, as if he's enjoying watching you squirm and cry, as if it's nothing but a game. So as his hands grab your hips and his thrusts become harder with his eyes trained on you, you're sure he's really just playing with you, pushing you to see how far you'll hold out–to see how long you can handle the knot in your stomach which is close to bursting.

          "I can't, Rin, I fucking--p-please!" Your voice cracks towards the end, another sob leaving you and while you look Rin in the eye, you then know you've caught the devilish glint he can't seem to hide anymore, "I want it so bad, please, I'm begging you Rin!"

          He chuckles lowly and then presses a kiss on your lips, an answer to your plea as you finally let go. Your mind going blank and toes curling. Yet as you do, Rin intends to push you past the edge. His thumb back on your clit and his thrusts picking up speed, "W-Wait--"

          You hands grasp onto his shoulders as he pushes you past your climax, your juices coating his cock and your body shaking with over sensitivity, "What? Can't take it?" He mocks you before pressing his lips against your neck, his hands then playing with your nipple and clit, "I'm sure this is hard enough for you, right [ name ]?"

          It only takes a few more thrusts until Rin comes undone, slamming his cock all the way in you while his hands hold your waist still as you spasm violently.

          The next morning could be considered as an awkward and unexpected event. Your neighbors came knocking ensuring everything was alright. Yet as they told you they heard screaming, you tried to push down the embarrassment which began to consume you (even with your sniggering boyfriend in the background).

          They said they heard a name actually, one that's known as Rin.

_____

how tf did you guys read
that previously cringe
trash omg.

[ word count : 4232 ]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.3K 236 14
Includes Smut Angst Fluff Lemon I think that's it 😚
35.1K 900 41
"𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆." "𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓...
50.3K 674 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
120K 6.2K 14
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 EDITING: @dickdeprived