His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter - 7 You care for me

6.3K 578 138
By _aksh_writes

Happy 9k to us it's not possible without your support and love.
Enjoy reading babies ♥️

Author's POV

Viraj quickly goes into the room, puts her in the bed, and says while holding her hand and crying, "Open your eyes. I can't see you like this. You can't go like this. You are my hope and everything, Iris."
"I'll be lost without you"

As his tears continuously stream, Jimmy comes inside and says, "Sir, doctors have arrived. Please come outside; they need to check on mom."

He just nodded and said; Jimmy you go first I'm coming.

Then Viraj leans down and kisses her forehead, saying, "I'll come soon, my bacha. Just be alright; I want to see that smile on your face again."

Then he kisses her hand and comes outside the room. He sees the doctors' team there.

He go near the doctor and said in a cold voice; "I WANT HER TO BE ALRIGHT, DID YOU GET THAT?"

Doctors have their fears, and they simply nod and go inside the room.

As doctors are checking her, Viraj just comes and sits on the sofa. He then says to Jimmy in his strict voice, "I want to see the CCTV footage of this villa."

Jimmy nodded and give him the laptop and insert a pendrive in it.

And then Viraj is watching the footage of the villa. He sees something that clenches his fists, his eyes turn red, and veins pop out from his head and hand.

He closes the laptop and says, "I want all the servants here right now. Just call them from the servants' headquarters."

Jimmy nods in fear and calls the head servant, saying, "Come to the villa with all the servants in just 1 minute."

And then he ends the call, saying, "I don't think he will spare the person who harmed mam today."

He thinks this and goes inside the villa, saying to Viraj, "All of them will come in just 1 minute."

And then, in just 1 minute, all the staff of the villa are in front of Viraj, standing in a line with bowed heads.

Viraj sees all of them, but his eyes stop on one girl.

He says, seeing her in rage, "Who has done this to her? Did she ever do anything bad to any of you?"

All the servants are shivering, but the head servant comes forward and says, "No, sir. She is a very cute girl, and innocence is in her eyes and in her voice. She made this villa alive and treated us well. Why would we have any problem with her?"

Viraj saw that head servant and he again saw that girl,

He says in his loud voice, "You all can go. I will find out as we have cameras in all the corners and in the backyard garden area as well."

The maid who harmed Trisha is shivering, looking around, and moving backward. She tries to run, but the villa's gates are being closed.

So she turns around and sees Viraj standing in front of her with both hands in his pockets, glaring at her with anger. He is taking heavy breaths, and his face is getting red.

All the staff are witnessing this, but Viraj says, "You all can go except for this girl."

All the servants and staff leave the villa and go in the servants quarter.

The girl sees Viraj and says, "S...sir, I just don't like that girl. I'm more beautiful and hot compared to that slut. I'll give you more heavenly pleasure; I will do anything for you."

She said in one go.

Viraj's jaw clenched, and he made a fist, but he controlled himself and said, "You can do anything for me?"

The girl's eyes shine like a star, and she starts to see hope. So, she says, "Yes, I can do anything."

Viraj just smirk and said; come with me

And then she stands up, thinking, "All men are the same, just give them your body, and they will do anything for it."

She is smiling as if all her wishes have been fulfilled.

She then goes with Viraj. She thinks they will go into the room, but he is taking her to the basement.

She says, "Viraj, why are we here? Shouldn't we go to the bedroom?"

Viraj turns and says, "Just remember you said you would do anything, so don't ask me any questions and just walk behind me."

She nods, and now she is shivering; her gut feeling says she should not be here.

But her mind is full of greed, so she dismisses her thoughts and goes behind him.

Viraj stops in front of the room, and he opens the gate.

As they both go inside the room, the maid sees a Jacuzzi filled with water and smiles, saying, "Oh, water romance, I see."

Viraj smirks and grips her hair tightly in his fist, saying, "Now you will see hell on Earth, you bitch."

He drags her and makes her sit in the chair, then he ties her with a rope.

And she starts shouting, saying, "Viraj, you can't do this to me for that bitch. She's not good for you."

Viraj's anger flares up as she is again speaking ill of Trisha.

He take one knife and said; from this hand you drag my iris hairs,

Without a second thought, he cuts her left hand from the wrists. Then, he takes that piece of hand and throw it in the Jacuzzi, where the hand melts in just a minute.

Maya starts screaming, crying, and begging for her life, but Viraj says, "Like this, my Isha is begging and screaming, but you are just enjoying the view. Now see how Viraj Agnihotri deals with you."

And then he takes a glass containing liquid acid, makes her drink it, and shuts her mouth with a cloth.

And she is unable to scream, but tears are continuously streaming from her eyes.

Then he opens her up and drags her near the jacuzzi.

And she is unable to do anything because she doesn't have any energy left in her body. In the next minute, Viraj pushes her into the pool, which is filled with "ACID."

She is struggling and wants to come out of it, but she can't help herself.

As her body is melting, and she can't be taken out from it.

"My Trisha is also yelling and crying like this, but what have you done to her? She trusts me that she will be safe with me and in my villa, but what have you done? You are just smiling at her and laughing," he says in a loud voice, with anger reflecting in his tone.

He continues, "She is my life. Only I have the right to hurt her, to love her, and anything-only I have the right. You, have a hobby of swimming, now just swim in this acid pool."

But by now, the girl has died, and all her body parts have melted, leaving only her bones displayed.

Suddenly room goes silent, he turn around and exited the room.

Their is his bodyguards outside the door, waiting for her.

He says in his cold voice, "Just take her skeletons and give them to the animals, and then clean this room."

His bodyguards nodded and he came in the drawing room.

Then he sees the doctors' team coming out of the room, and the head doctor says, "Mr. Agnihotri, she is out of danger. Luckily, she is alive as her body is too weak to handle this much. And her old wounds are opened, so we bandaged those as well."

And this time please be careful with her health, and give her medicines on time.

Viraj nodded and without wasting any second he goes inside the room.

First, he goes to take a shower as he doesn't want her to see blood. After 10 minutes, he comes out and wears casuals.

He sees his Iris sleeping peacefully, and he goes near her bed, sitting on his knees.

He holds her hand and says, "I'm sorry, Trisha. I'm really sorry. It's my mistake that I'm not with you. It's my mistake that I can't save you. Trisha, my bacha, just open your eyes for me, please. I can't see you like this."

He just kisses her hand and starts caressing her head. He then doesn't know when he falls asleep right there.

Then At 1 Am

Trisha slowly opens her eyes as she tries to move, but she feels pain in her body. A small scream comes out from her mouth.

Ahh!!! My head; she said by putting her hand on her head.

With her movement, Viraj's sleep breaks, and he hurriedly stands up, saying, "Trisha, are you feeling any pain or anything? I'll call the doctor."

Trisha just holds his hand, and he sees her, helping her to sit comfortably.

As Trisha is surprised by seeing him, she says, "I'm fine, just having body pain and a headache. But what are you doing here? And why am I here? I thought I was at the swimming pool area."

And then she remembers everything, and tears start to come out from her eyes.

Viraj sees her crying and says, worrying about her, "What happened, Trisha? Why are you crying? You're safe here, you're with me."

As Trisha sees him, she says while crying, "Th...that...m...maid... pushed me in the pool. I told her that I don't know swimming and I have a fear of going near it, but she pushed me in the pool. That maid also said that she likes you and is doing this for you."

As she is complaining like a child to him, he holds her hand and listens to all her complaints keenly.

He pecks her forehead and says, wiping her tears with his hand, "I have fired that maid, and now no one will ever hurt you, okay? You trust me, right?"

Trisha just nodded and said, "I trust you, but I don't trust people around us because they always end up hurting me."

Viraj said in his calm and stern voice, "Don't think too much, Isha. I'm with you now, and no one will ever dare to hurt you. But for now, just sleep."

But Trisha said, "Umm, I'm hungry. Do you have anything to eat?"

Viraj smile and said; okay give me 10 min I'm coming back.

He comes out and sees no one. He enters the kitchen and looks in the fridge, finding nothing to eat.

He opens the kitchen drawers, but there are only noodles and chips.

And he says to himself, "I also don't know how to cook. Ugh, umm, what will I do now?"

He then has an idea and opens YouTube, searching for a tomato soup recipe.

And he starts making soup. With the sound coming from the kitchen, Jimmy comes out from his room and heads his way to the kitchen.

As he goes into the kitchen, he is shocked and slips upon seeing the scene in front of him.

He sees Viraj wearing an apron and cooking, then looks around the kitchen, which is totally messy.

Jimmy thought; kya kya din aagye hain, jo viraj agnihotri ne khud ke liye kabhi kuch nahi banaya, woh ek ladki ke liye kitchen Tak aagya or khana bhi bnane lga,
("What days have come! Viraj Agnihotri, who never made anything for himself, has now come to the kitchen and started cooking for a girl.")

then viraj saw jimmy and he said confusingly; what are you doing on the floor jimmy.

Jimmy snaps out of his thoughts and stands up hurriedly. He says, "Nothing, sir. I'm here for water."

Viraj said; than take it who had stopped you?

Jimmy just nods, takes a glass, fills it with water, and starts drinking hurriedly.

Viraj suddenly says, giving him a bowl, "Jimmy, just taste it and tell me how it is?"

Jimmy suddenly spits out all the water from his mouth and starts coughing.

Viraj said; what happened to you? Are you fine?

Jimmy said to himself; abhi Tak toh fine hoon, ye soup pine ke baad nahin rahunga.
(Until now, I'm fine, but I won't remain fine after drinking this soup.)

Viraj glare him and said; you said anything?

Jimmy just smiles and says, "No, no, sir," and suddenly he takes the bowl and starts drinking the soup.

As he tastes one spoon, he wants to spit the soup out, but he can't, as Viraj is giving him a glare. It's not just looking, but Viraj is giving him a deadly glare, as if saying anything bad about his soup will result bad consequences.

And then Jimmy gulps the soup, smiles at Viraj, and says, "Sir, it's so tasty. You could become a MasterChef."

Then viraj said; really, okay now I can give it to trisha.

Jimmy thought; mar Gaye ab toh!!
(It's over now)

Viraj said; you want more?

Jimmy said; no sir, my stomach is full and now I'm going for sleep, good night.

And he runs from the kitchen as if there's a ghost chasing him.

Viraj just saw him and said; Ajib log Hain mere yahan bhi.
("People are strange even here.")

And then he takes a bowl, pours soup into it, and takes a spoon.

Then he garnished it with the coriander.

And then he puts that bowl on the plate and heads his way to the bedroom.

As he enters he saw that she is still waiting for him,

Viraj smiled and said; hey I have made soup for you.

Trisha's smile fades as she has talked to many staff working in this villa, and they always said that his cooking is horrible. That's why he doesn't cook because one day he fired up the kitchen at night while making noodles for himself.

As Trisha is in her thought viraj came near her and said; Trisha where are you lost?

She says, forcing a smile, "No, but I don't feel hungry now. I just want to sleep."

Viraj said in a strict tone; no just finish this soup, then sleeps and it's my order.

Trisha said in her low tone; mar gaye Trisha ab toh.
(It's over Trisha)

Viraj said; have you said something?

Trisha said; no no, it's just...

As she is about to finish, Viraj sits on the bed in front of her and says, "Now be quiet and drink it."

As he keep spoon in front of her and action her to drink.

Trisha closed her eyes and drink it and then she thought; iss se bura soup mene apni puri zindagi nahi Piya, ye cheeni kyu daali hai namak toh hai hi nhi.
("I have never had a worse soup in my entire life. Why did he put sugar? There is no salt.")

But she is smiling outwardly, and she doesn't want to hurt him, so she finish the soup from his hand.

And then Viraj puts the empty bowl on the side table and gives her water and medicine.

And then he caressed her head and said; now sleep it's so late at night.

But she holds his hand and says by small smile on her face, "You know, after my parents, you are the one who cares for me. Thank you for all the things, and I'm sorry that because of me, you have been disturbed."

He says, "Trisha, see, I don't know your past, and whenever you feel comfortable, you can tell me. And don't say thank you and sorry to me, okay? Just take care of yourself."

Trisha smiled and closes her eyes, then viraj take the bowl and comes out from the room.

He head his way to the kitchen and thought; agar itna acha bana hai toh I'll also try it.
(If it is so good then I'll also try)

Then he takes the soup in the same bowl from which Trisha has drunk, and he uses the same spoon.

As he takes one full spoon of soup and puts it in his mouth, he immediately spits it out and says, Chiii itnaa bura or mene toh namak daala tha toh phir mitha kyu hora hai.
("Eww, it's so bad, and I added salt, so why is it becoming sweet?")

And then he suddenly thought, "But Jimmy and Trisha drank this soup happily. They didn't complain or say anything."

I know about jimmy he had my fear but why my iris drink it without any complaint?

He then put the bowl and head his way back to the room,

As he enters the room, his heartbeat starts increasing because she is not in the bed.

He hurries to the balcony side and sees that his Iris is watching the moon silently.

He just sees her, comes near to her, stands by her side, and he also starts watching the moon.

He asked calmly; how's the soup?

Trisha smiled and replied by gazing moon only; it's delicious just salt is less.

Viraj chuckles and says, "Just say there is no salt in it. Instead of salt, I put sugar on it.
But why didn't you tell me that it's not good, and you just drank it without any complaint?"

Trisha holds his hand but still looks at the moon and says, "Because you made it for me with love, care, and too much hard work. So, I had to drink it, right?"

Viraj saw her surprisingly and said; and what if it is spicy?

Trisha also looks at him and says, "Even then, I will drink it because I know you care for me. And even though you don't know how to cook, you still try and make soup for me."

Viraj smiled and said; now come and sleep.

She nodded and goes to the room.

And then she sleeps, and Viraj goes to his office room.

But trisha said loudly; Good night Mr agnihotri.

Viraj just smiles and sleeps, thinking of her.

Okay guys today no chliffhanger because we have completed 9k views on this story and I love you my readers for constant support 🫶

VOTE TARGET - 80
COMMENTS - 50

Complete the target 🫶 and yes follow me on insta for spoilers and updates _akshwrites_

Words- 3000+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 2 8
Forced together by war and traumatic circumstances, a young aspiring academic and a mysterious and lonely bachelor traverse the tricky line between t...
1.2K 87 15
SORRY I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN. ! A someone who was bearing all this shit screamed so hard and heard own acho in woods. ??:- I was forced to marry you...
342K 8K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
5.4K 209 21
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...