Enchanted Rehearsals: the uns...

By dearlynamjoon

Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over... More

Characters of the Story
Chapter 1 : Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 2 : Shattered Trust
Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret
Chapter 4 : Fading Trust
Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence
Chapter 6 : Chen's Fury
Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts
Chapter 8 : Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9 : Redemption Road
Chapter 10 : Tangled Emotions
Chapter 11 : Veil of Amnesia
Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy
UPDATE
Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed
Chapter 15 : Revelations
Chapter 16 : Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 17 : Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Reverberations
Chapter 19 : Echoes of Affection
Chapter 20 : Entwined Hearts
Chapter 21 : Midnight Departure
Chapter 22 : Bonds Strengthened
Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting
Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 25 : Crossroads of the Heart
Chapter 26 : The Heart's Dilemma
Chapter 27 : A Decision Deferred
Chapter 28 : Confession
Chapter 29 : Revelation at the Park
Chapter 30 : A Fragile Revelation

Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames

110 6 0
By dearlynamjoon

Months drifted by, leaving Book in the shadows of Force's forgotten memories. Ohm's relentless attempts to jog Force's recollection proved futile, leaving Book grappling with the agony of a friendship lost to amnesia.

Amid the abyss, Chen's unwavering support offered solace, a constant companion in the face of Force's obliviousness.

As Force recuperated, the film company's directional team envisioned a comeback script featuring Force and Book. The prospect of reuniting thrilled the fans, but confusion clouded Force's eyes. In a room charged with anticipation, Force questioned the director's decision to pair him with a seemingly unfamiliar Book.

Force: "Why are you putting me with someone I don't remember? This doesn't make any sense."

Director: "It's always been Forcebook, Force. The fans are waiting for this reunion."

Without a second thought, Force decided against it, leaving Book stranded and the director bewildered. The weight of an untethered connection hung heavy as Force exited the room. The director turned to Book, concern etched on their face.

Director: "What should we do, Book?"

Book: "Follow Force's wishes. I don't want to force him into something he's uncomfortable with."

Weeks passed, decisions materialized. Force agreed to act alongside Dunk, leaving Book paired with Chen for a delightful rom-com series. On set, the contrast unfolded — Force and Dunk in high-octane action, Book and Chen immersed in the whimsy of romantic comedy.

A pivotal moment arose during a scripted kiss between Book and Chen. Force, an unexpected spectator, intervened abruptly.

Chen: "What the hell, Force?!"

Force, with a stoic expression: "I don't like it."

Book, confused and hurt, confronted Force.

Book: "Why do you care? You don't even remember me."

Force didn't spare Book a glance, offering no explanation as he left the room. Book, caught in the crossfire of emotions, struggled to make sense of Force's actions, pondering the complexities of a bond fractured by forgotten memories.

Introducing Dunk Natachai, a 24-year-old actor affiliated with the same agency as Force, Book, and Chen. While he doesn't play a significant role in this narrative, I won't delve into further details about him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 46.4K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
79.9K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
14K 925 30
" I am sorry " - Joong boyxboy 18 + โœ… mpreg โœ… โš ๏ธAll characters and storylines are my own imagination........... first...
91.1K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...