Space

By AMAC45

Everyone has a space to fill in this world. Come with me on my journey to find mine. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

14

743 29 0
By AMAC45

Scarlett's POV

"Here we are." I say as I pull into the stadium my sisters are playing in today.

"This is Leyton Orient's stadium." Leah says as I drive underneath the stadium.

"My sister and I own Leyton Orient so since the team is up in Sunderland playing my sisters and their Sunday league team are able to use the stadium for their game today since the pitch they were supposed to play on got messed up."

"You own Leyton Orient?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah." I say. "I didn't know if I was ever going to be playing football again and I wanted to remain in football so My sisters and I bought Leyton Orient for a couple million in 2021."

"Tiago your sissy is just full of surprises." Leah says from the back seat.

Since Leah and Jasmine are gonna meet my sisters, I decided to bring Tiago so my girlfriends can meet all of my siblings.

"And Park." I say as I park in my reserved spot.

After we're parked my girlfriends and I get out of the car then I get Tiago out of the car.

Once Tiago's out of the car I shut the passenger door then my girlfriend's and I get our stuff out of the boot of the car.

"Ready?" Leah asks as I look at her.

"Yep." I say then I look at Jasmine.

My girlfriends are so beautiful.

"I'm ready." Jasmine says as she closes the boot. "What about you Tiago?"

"Ready." My brother says with a smile.

"Then let's go." I say then the four of us head out to the pitch

Once we reach the pitch I lead my girlfriends and Tiago up into the stands where my sister-in-law is waiting.

"Bells." Tiago says with a smile.

"Hi Bubba." Bella says with a smile as we sit down next to her.

"So which teams the one we want to win?" Jasmine asks as I sit in-between my girlfriends.

"The blue team." I say as my sisters' Sunday league game kicks off.

"Does the team have a crest?" Leah asks.

"Yeah." I say as I take out my phone then I show my ladies a picture of the crest that the Sunday league team uses.

"It's the patch of the space crew I was on." I say. "And since I started the Sunday league team and I thought it was cool so I made the patch our badge."

"You started it?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah." I say. "I started it last year."

"Did you kick ass?" Leah asks.

"Uh I played Center-back because I didn't wanna destroy the league." I say.

"Oh." Leah says then I pull out my iPad and pull up some stuff I need to work on for my different businesses.

"Are you going to film later tonight?" Jasmine asks.

"I'm going to leave my camera on while we broadcast." I say.

We're commentating the Chelsea v West Ham game tonight.

"But I won't be actively filming." I say.

"Ah." Jasmine says then I pull up the first thing I need to work on.

"New Kits?" Leah asks as she looks at the picture on my iPad.

"Yeah." I say. "Leyton's in the group of teams that are getting new kits next season."

For sustainability reasons every professional football team in the world wear kits for two seasons then they get a new Home, away, and 3rd kit.

Each kit manufacture split their clubs up into two groups and half of the clubs get new kits one year then the other half gets

So like for Leyton we were put into the 2nd group for Nike so we get new kits for the 2026/27 season.

"So these are the first designs." I say.

"Ah." Leah says then her phone buzzes. "Tobin texted us our October to November Fixture list."

"Ooh." I say then Jasmine and I look at the fixture list for the next month

"And Jordan texted this." Leah says then she shows Jasmine and I what Jordan Nobbs texted in the England Group chat.

"I'm glad Marta got rid of Saudi Arabia as the world cup host in 2034." Jasmine says.

Once Marta became FIFA President she told Saudi Arabia that they wouldn't be the hosts of the 2034 Men's World Cup because they paid off the last FIFA President.

She also reopened the 2030 World Cup Bids because having 6 fucking teams as host was dumb as fuck.

"Me too Jazzy." I say. "Me too."

- - - - -

"We'll be on in five minutes." I hear the producer man say in my ear so I take off the headset I'm wearing then I set up my vlog camera so it can see Jasmine, Leah, and I. 

Jasmine, Leah, and I are about to commentate the Chelsea v West Ham game.

"Do you wanna stay in-between us?" Jasmine asks as I flip up the LCD screen so I can see what the camera sees then I press record.

"Yes please." I say then I look at Jasmine. "You two make me feel protected when I'm in-between you."

"You are protected." Leah says as she and Jasmine wrap their arms around me.

I smile at my girlfriends then I kiss their cheeks.

"I would kiss you two, but I'm not having our first kiss be at London Stadium in front of 60 thousand people." I say.

"Smart." My girlfriends say.

"But I may or may not hold your hands." I say.

"That's fine baby." Leah says with a smile.

"On in a minute." One of the people with us say then we put our headsets back on and turn around to face the camera that's filming us.

"You two will be fine." I hear Jasmine say in my headset. "I'll be talking the most so just interject whenever you see something."

"Okay." Leah and I say then we wait.

"We're live in 5...4...3...2...1." The producer says.

"Hello Friends and Welcome to the London Stadium." Jasmine says.

Everytime Jasmine does play-by-play, she opens up the broadcast with Hello Friends.

She says it helps her calm down and relax her nerves.

"My name's Jasmine Johnston and along side me tonight is England and Arsenal Women's captain Leah Williamson and England and Arsenal striker Scarlett Blondeau." Jasmine says then she looks at Leah and I.

After Jasmine introduces us the three of us talk about what we expect to see from each team then the camera stops filming us so we turn around and look at the monitors in front of us while talking about the starting line-ups for both teams.

Once we finish talking about the starting line-ups the game begins so my girlfriends and I look at the field. 

Over the next two hours Jasmine, Leah, and I talk about the very entertaining game.

West Ham dominated the entire game and won 4-1.

"For myself, Scarlett, Leah, and all our crew here I'd like to say thanks for joining us Friends." Jasmine says. "And we'll see you soon."

"...Clear." I hear the producer say in my headset then I take off the headset.

After my headset is off, Jasmine hugs Leah and I

"You two did fucking great." Jasmine says then she kisses our heads.

As Jasmine's hugging us I feel my phone vibrating a lot so I check it and see my aunt Kate is calling.

"Ooh." I say then I answer the phone and put it on speaker. "Hi Kate."

"You three did so fucking good." Kate says. "And I'm not even trying to gas you up."

"Yay." I say.

"FYI CBS execs just called and there is talk that they may offer you three a commentary spot for the England based Champions League games." Kate says. "And if you three nail those games then I could see you commentating at the Men's World Cup."

"Holy shit." Jasmine says.

"You three have great on screen chemistry." Kate says. "Which isn't a shock given you're dating."

We better have chemistry.

"And that chemistry comes across so well and you three are extremely knowledgeable about the game." Kate says. "Scarlett when do you go to camp?"

"A couple days." I say.

"Once you get home can you three check your calendar and see what night you have free before you go to camp?" Kate asks.

"Definitely." We three say.

"Wait how did you see the game?" I question.

"NBC sent log-ins to myself and each of your families so we could watch." Kate says.

"Oh." I say. "I'll text you later."

"Sounds good Scar." Kate says then we say bye and hang up.

After I hang up, I look at my ladies.

"Holy shit." I say.

"Holy shit is right Scar." Leah says. "Holy shit is right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 134 26
Georgia Stanway and Ella Toone from being friends to lovers ~ ~ ~ ~ Fake story, none of this is real just a fan fiction ~ ~ ~ Hope you all enjoyβ™₯︎β™₯︎
22K 752 13
i'm looking up for my star girl i guess I'm stuck in this mad, mad world [ alexia putellas x fem!oc ] [ lucy bronze / ona batlle ] devilsamore, 2023
153K 2.6K 82
A collection of woso imagines taken from my tumblr account:) these are all mine, i dont give anyone permission to copy or steal any of my works unde...
309K 4.8K 40
Uswnt oneshots with Y/n reader.