Wrestling One-Shots Volume 5

By Saint_Syd

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!! Comment or DM me to submit one! I write all x reader one-shots for various male and fem... More

Welcome Everyone!
Daniel Garcia
Grayson Waller
Matt Jackson
Darby Allin
Bron Breakker
Rocky Romero
House Of Black
Swerve Strickland
Will Ospreay
Pete Dunne
Cameron Grimes
HOOK
Hangman Adam Page
Adam Cole/Jay White
Max Caster
Hikuleo
Cash Wheeler
Roderick Strong
Adam Cole
Bron Breakker
Christian Cage
Wheeler Yuta
Daniel Garcia
Jay White
Daniel Garcia
CM Punk
Carmelo Hayes + Trick Williams
Daniel Garcia
Drew McIntyre
Karrion Kross
MJF
Christian Cage
Sami Zayn
Cameron Grimes
Max Caster
Karrion Kross
Solo Sikoa
HOOK
Tony Nese + Josh Woods
Jey Uso
Nathan Frazer
LA Knight
Marcel Barthel
Wardlow
Daniel Garcia
Bron Breakker
Grayson Waller
Solo Sikoa
Angelo Parker
Malakai Black
LA Knight
Julius Creed
MJF
Solo Sikoa
Wheeler Yuta
Austin Theory
Solo Sikoa
Pete Dunne
LA Knight
Austin Theory
Solo Sikoa
Ricky Starks
Daniel Garcia
Rhea Ripley/Dominick Mysterio
LA Knight
Eddie Kingston
Axiom
HOOK
El Phantasmo
Marcel Barthel
LA Knight
Wade Barrett
Christian Cage
El Phantasmo
Cody Rhodes
Angelo Parker
Tony D'Angelo
Daniel Garcia
Ilja Dragunov
Edge
HOOK
Jay White/Ricky Starks
Dominik Mysterio
Roxanne Perez
Wheeler Yuta
JD McDonagh
Roderick Strong
El Phantasmo
MJF
Solo Sikoa
Roderick Strong
Matt Jackson
Channing 'Stacks' Lorenzo
Julia Hart
LA Knight
Solo Sikoa
Zack Sabre Jr
Javier Bernal
HOOK
Kit Wilson
LA Knight/Grayson Waller/Austin Theory
Grayson Waller
LA Knight
Jordan Devlin
Jungle Boy/HOOK
Dominick Mysterio
Solo Sikoa
Jey Uso
CM Punk
MJF
Wes Lee
LA Knight
Solo Sikoa
Wade Barrett
MJF
Duke Hudson
Bullet Club Gold
LA Knight
Damian Priest
Grayson Waller
Darby Allin
Bron Breakker
Nick Wayne
La Knight/Grayson Waller/Austin Theory
Nigel Mcguinness
JD Mcdonagh
Zack Sabre Jr
Wheeler Yuta
Darby Allin
LA Knight
Grayson Waller/Austin Theory/LA Knight
Adam Copeland
Solo Sikoa
Tommaso Ciampa
Damian Priest
LA Knight
Christian Cage/Adam Copeland
Eddie Kingston
Ricky Starks
HOOK
Tommaso Ciampa
Jey Uso
LA Knight
Santos Escobar
Grayson Waller/LA Knight/Austin Theory
Jay White
Adam Copeland/Christian Cage
El Phantasmo/Jay White
CM Punk
Cameron Grimes
Grayson Waller/Austin Theory/LA Knight
Adam Pearce
Grayson Waller
Randy Orton
Carmelo Hayes
HOOK
CM Punk
Santos Escobar
Solo Sikoa
Nick Wayne
Wardlow
LA Knight
MJF
Damian Priest
Austin Theory
Adam Copeland/Christian Cage
Lexis King
Ilja Dragonuv
Logan Paul
Bron Breakker
CM Punk
La Knight/Grayson Waller/Austin Theory
MJF
Eddie Kingston
Nick Wayne
Jay White
HOOK/Wheeler Yuta
Adam Copeland
MJF
Grayson Waller
Wade Barrett
Max Caster
Austin Gunn
Logan Paul
Austin Theory
Darby Allin
Kyle O'Reilly
Daniel Garcia
Will Ospreay
Damian Priest
Malakai Black/Pac
Solo Sikoa
Bron Breakker
JD Mcdonagh
Nick Wayne
LA Knight
Bron Breakker
End/Thanks + New Book

Wheeler Yuta/HOOK

679 23 3
By Saint_Syd

"I'm allowed to see my friends Wheeler." You narrow your eyes at Yuta as the two of you walk through the loading docks. "Besides, we're only fake dating, remember?" You remind him. 

"That doesn't mean I want anyone messing around with you during this storyline." Yuta replies. "It would look bad for the cameras. Besides, what's wrong with the BCC locker room?" He asks you. 

You roll your eyes at Yuta. You've been engrossed in a storyline where you've been dating Wheeler and being initiated into the BCC as their first female member. In the few weeks that the storyline has been going on Wheeler has become quite protective and guarded with you. 

"It's a locker room full of sweaty old men, Wheeler." You scoff. "It's nasty. Why can't I just hang out in the girls locker room until your match?" You whine.

"Come on, YN. It's only be for a little while." Wheeler assures you. "Plus we can't strategize if you aren't with me." He adds. 

You huff out a breath and nod. "Fine." You sigh. "Just please don't linger in there forever like last time." You ask him. 

"I won't. Promise." Wheeler insists and grabs your hand to drag you reluctantly along at his side. 

You and Wheeler head down to the locker room of the BCC. When you arrive, Jon and Claudio are already there hanging out. 

"Hey, guys." Wheeler greets everyone when he comes through the door. 

"Yeah, hey guys." You add with a small wave. 

Jon and Claudio both offer you a nod and a small smile. You sit down in an empty chair and pull out your phone while you wait for Wheeler. While you're waiting for Wheeler to get changed you get a text from your newly separated ex, Hook aka Tyler. The message is asking you to meet up with him before Wheeler's match. 

"Hey, Wheeler, I'm gonna go say hello to Skye." You get up from your seat. "I'll be back in a few minutes." 

Wheeler nods, too busy with digging through his bags to give you a more detailed answer. You head out of the locker room and make your way to an empty stairwell where you and Tyler used to often hang out. When you pull open the door, Tyler is sitting on the bottom step waiting for you. 

"What do you want, Tyler?" You cross your arms as the door clicks shut behind you. 

"I just wanted to talk." Tyler replies, his usual stoic expression on his face. He pats the spot on the step next to him wanting you to join him. 

Reluctantly, you sigh and take a seat next to Tyler on the step. However, your arms remain crossed in front of you. "Make it quick, Tyler. I've got to be out in the ring with Wheeler soon." You explain. 

"Wheeler." Tyler scoffs. "Of course." You notice his jaw clench a bit. "Why did you even take this dumb storyline in the first place?" He asks you. 

"It's better than sitting around in catering." You reply sharply. "What is this really about, Tyler? You didn't make me come all the way down here just to complain did you?" You ask him. 

Tyler wipes his hand over his face in frustration. "What if I did?" He asks you. 

"You broke up with me, Tyler!" You remind him with a scoff. "So you've got no right to be asking me anything about Wheeler, or what I'm up to." You scold him. 

Frustrated with Tyler, you get to your feet and go to storm off. Tyler reaches out and grabs your hand to stop you. His grip is strong enough to force him to his feet as you walk to the door. 

"Let me go, Tyler." You turn back to his and try to pull your arm away. 

"No!" Tyler keeps his grip on you. "Not until I know that you're alright." He adds. 

You stop pulling and look at Tyler. "What? Tyler, I'm fine." You insist. "Why the hell wouldn't I be?" You ask him. 

"I don't like Yuta. Never have." Tyler replies. "And I especially don't like him always hovering over you like some fucking guard dog." He grits his teeth. 

"We're playing a couple, Tyler." You roll your eyes and manage to pull your hand free this time. "That's what couples do! That's what you used to do!" You remind him. "God, what is wrong with you? You broke up with me, Ty!" 

Tyler hangs his head and solemnly nods. "I know." He replies quietly. "It was a mistake." 

"A mistake?" You scoff. "I'm leaving, Tyler. Don't follow me." You turn sharply on your heel and swing the door open harshly. 

Tyler remains in place as you stomp back to the BCC locker room. Wheeler is ready for his match when you arrive but he notices right away that you seem pissed off. 

"YN? What's up? You look pissed." Wheeler walks over to you. 

"I'm fine." You reply dryly. 

Wheeler nods and the two of you head out to the ring for his match. Wheeler does his usual entrance and you hang at his side playing the mischievous doting girlfriend. The two of you make it to the ring and you kiss Wheelers cheek before he heads inside the ring. 

Wheelers opponent for the night comes down to the ring and you take your place in Wheeler's corner on the floor. The bell rings and Wheeler gets to work. You hang out and watch Wheeler take down his opponent. You cheer for Yuta and belittle his opponent to distract him. Wheeler ends up pulling a win by using the ring ropes as leverage when the referee isn't looking. The bell rings again and you cheer for Yuta as you hop into the ring to celebrate with him. 

"Better look next time, loser." You step over Wheeler's fallen opponent with a laugh. "Yuta! Nice work, baby!" You giggle and attach yourself to Wheeler's side to show off for the crowd. 

You and Wheeler flourish a bit for the audience, acting like a happy couple. The two of you are to busy messing around to notice Wheeler's opponent pick himself off the mat and rush Wheeler with little regard for you. 

"Crap! YN, look out!" Wheeler spots his attacker right before he's on you and gives you a shove away from him. 

You stumble backwards and trip over your own feet. Your clumsiness gets the better of you and you slip right through the middle rope and tumble to the floor. Wheeler quickly dispatches his attacker and slides down to the floor to check on you. But as he's making his way out of the ring he spots Tyler come barreling down the ramp as well.

"YN! Are you alright!" Tyler reaches your side just as Wheeler makes it to the floor at your feet. 

"Tyler?" You stare up at him. "What are you doing out here?" You confront him. 

Wheeler kneels down and grabs your arm to help you to your feet. You lean on him and stand up straight with Tyler hovering as close as possible. 

"I saw you fall." Tyler explains. "I just wanted to make sure that you're alright." 

"That's what I'm here for." Wheeler replies in a snarky tone. "YN, you're alright, right?" He turns to check on you. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to shove you that hard. But I wanted to make sure that you were out of the way." He explains. 

You nod and pat Wheeler's arm. "Yeah, I'm fine. I've had way worse bumps than that, Yuta." You assure him. "Tyler, you can't just come out here like this!" You turn back to Tyler standing silently next to you. "We're not together anymore! Enough!" You reminds him yet again.

"What? We broke up so I'm not allowed to be concerned for your safety?" Tyler protests. "I still care about you, YN. Which is more than I can say about this tool." He sneers at Wheeler. 

"Excuse me?" Wheeler snaps back at him. "I care about, YN! Why don't you screw off, pretty boy!" He puffs his chest out at Tyler. 

You step between the pair before a fight breaks out. "That's enough!" You shout at them both. "Come on Wheeler, let's go." You turn to him and grab his arm. "Tyler. I appreciate that you wanted to make sure that I'm alright. But enough is enough. You broke up with me. So do like you wanted and stay away." 

Tyler nods at you with a soft expression and steps back to give you space. 

"Yeah, you heard her. Back off." Wheeler adds with a sneer. 

"You'd better shut  your mouth." Tyler mumbles to himself but remains in place because you asked him to back off. 

You and Wheeler head up the ramp and Wheeler throws an arm around you to tease Tyler. You roll your eyes but know that there's nothing you can do about it. Boys will be boys. And right now they're competing to see who's the better man. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 48 38
Oneshots of your favourite AEW/WWE wrestlers. Requests Closed
6.5K 137 12
All of my fics for Wardlow which include fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
7.8K 150 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
15K 201 40
Open to any requests you may have.