Wheeler Yuta/HOOK

"I'm allowed to see my friends Wheeler." You narrow your eyes at Yuta as the two of you walk through the loading docks. "Besides, we're only fake dating, remember?" You remind him. 

"That doesn't mean I want anyone messing around with you during this storyline." Yuta replies. "It would look bad for the cameras. Besides, what's wrong with the BCC locker room?" He asks you. 

You roll your eyes at Yuta. You've been engrossed in a storyline where you've been dating Wheeler and being initiated into the BCC as their first female member. In the few weeks that the storyline has been going on Wheeler has become quite protective and guarded with you. 

"It's a locker room full of sweaty old men, Wheeler." You scoff. "It's nasty. Why can't I just hang out in the girls locker room until your match?" You whine.

"Come on, YN. It's only be for a little while." Wheeler assures you. "Plus we can't strategize if you aren't with me." He adds. 

You huff out a breath and nod. "Fine." You sigh. "Just please don't linger in there forever like last time." You ask him. 

"I won't. Promise." Wheeler insists and grabs your hand to drag you reluctantly along at his side. 

You and Wheeler head down to the locker room of the BCC. When you arrive, Jon and Claudio are already there hanging out. 

"Hey, guys." Wheeler greets everyone when he comes through the door. 

"Yeah, hey guys." You add with a small wave. 

Jon and Claudio both offer you a nod and a small smile. You sit down in an empty chair and pull out your phone while you wait for Wheeler. While you're waiting for Wheeler to get changed you get a text from your newly separated ex, Hook aka Tyler. The message is asking you to meet up with him before Wheeler's match. 

"Hey, Wheeler, I'm gonna go say hello to Skye." You get up from your seat. "I'll be back in a few minutes." 

Wheeler nods, too busy with digging through his bags to give you a more detailed answer. You head out of the locker room and make your way to an empty stairwell where you and Tyler used to often hang out. When you pull open the door, Tyler is sitting on the bottom step waiting for you. 

"What do you want, Tyler?" You cross your arms as the door clicks shut behind you. 

"I just wanted to talk." Tyler replies, his usual stoic expression on his face. He pats the spot on the step next to him wanting you to join him. 

Reluctantly, you sigh and take a seat next to Tyler on the step. However, your arms remain crossed in front of you. "Make it quick, Tyler. I've got to be out in the ring with Wheeler soon." You explain. 

"Wheeler." Tyler scoffs. "Of course." You notice his jaw clench a bit. "Why did you even take this dumb storyline in the first place?" He asks you. 

"It's better than sitting around in catering." You reply sharply. "What is this really about, Tyler? You didn't make me come all the way down here just to complain did you?" You ask him. 

Tyler wipes his hand over his face in frustration. "What if I did?" He asks you. 

"You broke up with me, Tyler!" You remind him with a scoff. "So you've got no right to be asking me anything about Wheeler, or what I'm up to." You scold him. 

Frustrated with Tyler, you get to your feet and go to storm off. Tyler reaches out and grabs your hand to stop you. His grip is strong enough to force him to his feet as you walk to the door. 

"Let me go, Tyler." You turn back to his and try to pull your arm away. 

"No!" Tyler keeps his grip on you. "Not until I know that you're alright." He adds.