Adam Copeland/Christian Cage

"Do you know how to answer the damn phone anymore?" You burst into the locker room of Christian Cage in search of your brother, phone clutched in your hand and a sour expression written on your face. 

"Y/N, sweetheart. You want to keep your voice down?" Christian answers you from his seat on the other side of the locker room, a mischievous look in his eyes. 

Your head snaps to the back of the room, lip curled up into a snarl. "Where is my brother?" You ask Cage, disdain written plainly in your tone. 

"What's the rush?" Christian replies. "Come on, Y/n, sit down. Let's chat." He gestures to the empty seat next to him. 

"I think I'd rather die, but thanks." You flash a fake smile at him. "Nick. Where's he at?" You ask again. 

Christian chuckles and looks at you with that sinister, self-satisfied smile that you hate. "Nick is running a bit late with Luchasaurus." He informs you. "But you're welcome to sit and wait for him." He adds. "He should be here soon." 

"Not a chance." You scoff. "Tell Nick to call our mother, or I'm kicking his ass the next time I see him." You add before turning back to the door.

You move toward the door but a firm hand clasps on your arm and stops you. You whirl back around and find Christian holding onto you with a grin. "Unless you like getting slapped around, I suggest that you let me go." You warn him. 

"Fair enough." Christian chuckles and lets your arm go. "I'd like you to stay for a minute though." He asks you again. 

Your jaw twitches in annoyance, but the prospect of seeing Nick compels you to stay for a moment. "Fine. What do you want?" You cross your arms over your chest in annoyance. 

"You know, for being Nick's twin and all, the two of  you couldn't be more different." Christian returns to his seat and gestures for you to join him. 

You scoff at his offer and remain standing. "We're not identical, no." You reminded him. "And one of us is obviously much smarter than the other. Because I didn't fall head over heels for the first mediocre middle-aged man to show me attention." You glare at Cage.

"Ouch." Christian puts a hand up to his chest. "See, that's what I like about you, Y/N. You've got that fire that is so hard to come by these days. Especially when it's wrapped up in such an enticing package." He grins at you. 

"Screw you, old man." You scoff and turn around to the door again. 

Christian hops to his feet and reaches out to grab you again and prevent you from leaving. You catch his movement out of the corner of your eye and switch on your feet to catch him. Before Christian's hand can grab your arm, your other hand collides with his cheek. 

You stand your ground while Christian reels from the slap, but he just chuckles and rubs his cheek. "You are ridiculously attractive, you do know that don't you sweetheart?" He asks you before taking a step forward with a suggestive look on his face. "And I know that you don't 100% hate me." He adds. "Nick let me know as much." 

"Like Nick would know." You scoff and storm off. 

"You have a good night now, Y/N," Christian calls after you as you storm off. 

You stomp all the way back to the locker room of Sting, Darby, and now Adam Copeland. Your heart races in your chest as you forcefully swing the locker room door open and slam it shut once you're through. 

Adam, who has been hanging out in the locker room waiting for the show, notices your obvious foul mood and walks over to you. 

"Y/N, hey, something wrong?" Copeland walks over to your side and sets a comforting hand on your shoulder. "You look like you're about ready to put someone through a wall." He jokes in an attempt to lighten the mood. 

"I went looking for Nick because my mom has been pestering me about him not returning her calls." You seethe, teeth gritted in annoyance and frustration. "And who do I find in his locker room waiting for me? Christian fucking Cage." 

Adam nods knowingly and sits down next to you. "What did he do?" He asks you. "Nothing inappropriate right? He didn't hurt or anything, right?" 

"When isn't he inappropriate with me?" You laugh to yourself. "And he was laying it on thick tonight, trust me." You shake your head. 

"Damnit!" Adam shakes his head with you. "You need me to go down there and talk to him? Or hit him for you?" He offers with a small smile. 

You shake your head but appreciate the offer. "I slapped him pretty hard." You inform him. "And besides, I am a huge fucking hypocrite." You admit. 

"Hyprocrit?" Adam repeats you with a confused look. "What do you mean by that?" He waits for you to elaborate. 

"I made some snide comment about being smarter than Nick because I didn't fall for his tricks." You explain. "Not falling for the first middle-aged white guy to show me attention, were my exact words I believe." You add. "But I did fall for the second." You turn and look at Adam with a knowing expression. 

Adam rubs the back of his neck with a chuckle. "Right, me." He can't help but smile to himself. "I guess that my flirting with you when we met wasn't any better than Christian doing it to you." He admits. "You are more than half my age." 

"At least you didn't come on like a sleaze." You reply and squeeze his arm. "You've always been polite and sweet with me. Which is a nice change of pace when you consider how many times I get hit on in a day. By fans and co-workers." 

"Awe, I try my best." Adam chuckles and pulls you into his side for a hug. "Was slapping Christian fun?" He asks you. "I bet it was fun." He jokes. "And satisfying too." 

You laugh and nod. "Very satisfying." You confirm and your phone begins vibrating in your pocket. You retrieve it and read the caller ID. "It's Nick, finally. I'm going to step out and take this. You should get changed for later tonight." You rise to your feet and place a chaste kiss on Adam's cheek. 

"What? And let you miss the show?" Adam teases as you walk away to answer the phone. 

"See, now you're being a sleaze." You laugh. 

Wrestling One-Shots Volume 5On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara